Who Is Allah?

Aug 24, 2007 Full story: The Brussels Journal 207,505

“Allah is a very beautiful word for God. Shouldn't we all say that from now on we will name God Allah? [...] What does God care what we call him?”

From the desk of Soeren Kern on Fri, 2007-08-24 11:56 Europeans love to mock the salience of religion in American society. via The Brussels Journal

Full Story
yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#187196 Aug 31, 2013
does this world really deserve, the most dangerous people in the world in charge of their countries?
yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#187197 Aug 31, 2013
attitude, attitude, attitude, it is all about our good humble or bad vain attitude.

with not one country true to G-D, is yours still the only true country?

with not one religion true to G-D, is yours still the only true religion?
yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#187198 Aug 31, 2013
here am i again, in the world that always says i can't be here again. G-D made the holy chicken first, and then divided then into rooster and hen, then concurrently gave them with seed and egg? in this world that can't figure out, which came first the chicken or the egg. because weze got science, to confuse us.
yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#187199 Aug 31, 2013
has this world made any progress, since the last time. G-D gave this same story, to all of you and yo mama of all? sure don't, look like it now does it? almost made it back to GanEden the first time, G-D gave this story with all of you and yo mama. and you have all, managed to get a lot worse since then.
yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#187200 Aug 31, 2013
realistically speaking, not very optimistic about this world and their grandmother, ever making it to GanEden. not after seeing all the junk food, on this message board.
yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#187201 Aug 31, 2013
those who only claim that i and their grandmother are their messiah, are far too ignorantly busy denouncing it to truly see.
yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#187202 Aug 31, 2013
G-D has Adam put to death, and they only say we are not returned as adam and his mate forever and always. there is no humility to be seen, in all of their vanity blinding them. just to busy to be here, in The-Story G-D is giving. for the sake of their story, G-D is not really giving.
yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#187203 Aug 31, 2013
HaMosheeach, one of those eevreet both male female words, like ElShaddaee, EloHeem, or YH-VH. but let us not consider the facts of G-D, cause they are all irrelevant to all your religions.
yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#187204 Aug 31, 2013
TheTorah are the only, facts of G-D i know. all the rest are facts of alleged as men, trying their best to not be here in IT from G-D again.
yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#187205 Aug 31, 2013
why is there no mention, of all of you not here in TheTorah today? for this again, end of the sixth day. why are all you, nobodies here in IT again?

when i know G-D, can see all of you claiming to not be here in IT again. or THEY would not of came and told me, about all of you and your grandmother not here in IT again.
yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#187206 Aug 31, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Ans.
01. Come on Mr. Seeker, why should you be so nave? You know what prophesies are? Is there any mention of Jesus or Mary in your "famous" Isaiah 9:6 and Isaiah 14:7?
YHWH and God and Allah are one and the same thing. Mere change of language would not make them different, will it?
02. Only prophet that rose in Arabia after prophet Ishmael (according to my knowledge) was Our Prophet.
03. What Christians have done for Makkah or Jerusalem? What sort of comment is this?
04. What Romans did to Makkah or Jerusalem?
05. Makkah was waiting for its turn, till Jerusalem has had its drinks!!
This is very clearly mentioned in the prophesy itself.
Probably you did not read it with care.
Our prophet restored Makkah' and Kaaba' and rituals to the original "pure" state of the times of Abraham and Ishmael and removed all the deviations and corruptions made by Pagan Arabs.
He need not have to invent everything.
Your hate and bias is very clear in your post.
Yes the direction was changed from Jerusalem to Makkah as is mentioned in this prophesy itself.
It was a sign that Jews have been deposed from the position of Chosen race to a Rebellious Group and they shall end their life in it.
07. Why "frequented" has to specifically mentioned in the prophesy? You know that prophesies are never specific, but the idea of having a place of eternal glory, does include that it shall be frequented.
08. What that has to do with sanctity of Makkah. I do not know any Muslim who denies sanctity of Makkah or fights over it.
08. Ottoman never invaded Makkah, it became part of their Empire when they became Caliph and their rule was recognized by every one in the land.
There have been no invading of Makkah by any Non Muslim forces.
10. God speaks in general terms. It does not mean that God will NEVER be angry with Muslims.
And we can see it even in these days, despite most of Muslims showing lip service to Islam, it is still the fastest growing religion in the world.!!
Conclusion:
I thank you my dear brother for going in so minute details about this prophesy.
I hope that you could have done the same for the "Howlers" you made about Jesus in those Isaiah 9-6 and Isaiah 14:7.
And every one can see, how we bring form the same book of Isaiah prophesies which are much stringer, much clearer than they bring for Jesus.
But it is bias and way of thinking that people like you miss, when reading your own scriptures.
My Dear Brother, do you think, we have said our say on this prophesy and should move on to next?
Let people decide which side has more truth to their side.
Because we will never get any conclusion, because you are "programmed to deny and shall continue to deny till the cows come home"
We should move to my next input? Should we?
rabbee: i see no writings or sayings, in TheTorah from Eeshmael. to lay claim he was a prophet either true or false. there is too little written in TheTorah, about Eeshmael to make that false claim.

two false religions butting heads together, are not going to determine the truth. if your books say Eeshmael was a true prophet, it is lying according to TheTorah.

being involved in any prophecy, does not make one a true prophet. and TheTorah is all true prophecy, of this world rejecting G-D here in IT.

and returning to a pure state, would have been to restore The-Laws of Moshe. and would not involve, making new sharia law. Gabreeeal would never, tell anyone that. i have met with Gabreeeal too many times to know, HE would never give anything contrary to TheLaw Given to Moshe. you won't even find the Noachide Laws, being contrary to what is given to Moshe.
El Cid

Saint Albans, WV

#187207 Aug 31, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
I wasn't talking about Banu Quraizah and other Jews. Those, who were killed, got what they deserved. So, there is no need to whine and rant about that. I was also not talking about what you junk you have written here.
I wanted to know why did you laugh like a kookaburra on a verse which you quoted and could not even understand?
Clueless Muslim,

Qur'an 69:38 "But nay! I swear that this is truly the word of an honored, illustrious, and noble Messenger; it is not the word of a poet, nor is it the word of a soothsayer."

What's not to laugh about? That desperate narcissist of a "prophet" of yours was always swearing by this, that, and the other thing in creation that what he was saying was not only true and binding, but also under penalty of eternal torment for the crime/sin of rejection of his testimony, even if he was re-presenting FABLES of the ancients, like the Sleepers of Ephesus (See: http://quran.com/18 )
El Cid

Saint Albans, WV

#187208 Aug 31, 2013
Qur'an 22:52 "Every Messenger or Prophet before you recited the message Satan cast into his recitation."

This is slander on multiple levels.

bmz

Since: Mar 08

Singapore

#187209 Aug 31, 2013
El Cid wrote:
Qur'an 22:52 "Every Messenger or Prophet before you recited the message Satan cast into his recitation."
This is slander on multiple levels.
Why is that a slander?

Jesus had almost become a victim to Satan under Satan's cross examination. If God had not annulled Satan's suggestion "If you are the son of God........", Jesus would have said, "Oh, Yes! I am the son of God!"

There are many instances, where Satan prevailed over Jesus and Jesus made ridiculous and foolish statements. For his ridiculous statements under the influence of Satan, one has to read the gospels.

Satanic statements such as "Before Abraham was born, I am" and keeping quiet to Thomas' absurd remark, "My Lord. My God" plus dozens more.

David went after a man's wife. Who put that thought in? Was it God? It was Satan, who inspired David.

Satan definitely interfered with the past prophets. it was God, who annulled Satan's suggestion.

You must realize that after God Almighty, Satan is the 2nd most powerful entity.

Bryant

Windsor, CT

#187210 Aug 31, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, please!
The Quranic Arabic Corpus is for those, who are not well-grounded inArabic. Don't show that to me, please!
The words came from others. Qur'aan does not acll him The Messaih.
Qur'aan quotes those, who said that. I have already told you that Qur'aan calls him Rasul-ul-lah (Messenger of Allah).
In English, one mostly writes words separately. In Qur'aan, words are combined with an 'al', which is not a definite article, and acts as a conjunction.
For example, Allah, which can be written as Al-lah. Here Al is the definite article and Allah means The God.
In the Quranic Arabic Corpus, you presented, the words Qatalna in the third row and the word messiah in the fourth row are read together and 'al' is used to combine the two.
So, we read it as QATALAN-AL-MASEEH, which means "We killed messiah". You can't do that in scripturally poor languages English and Greek.
For example you cannot do killed-al-messiah kind of thing in English or Greek.
And then look at the words in row 8 and row 9. It says Rasul in row 8 and Allah in row 9, which we read together as Rasulallah or Rasulullah.
Allah does not say that Jesus was The Messiah. Allah says he was the son of Mary and the messenger of Allah. You can see 'son of Mary' written in rows 6 and 7.
Jews are expecting the Messiah to come, the King of Israel. They do not believe Jesus is the Messiah.

Are you saying that the author of the Qur'an did not look at Jesus of Nazareth as being the Messiah, the one Jews are still awaiting?

Is the Qur'an denying Jesus of Nazareth is that Messiah?

If so, do Muslims believe a Jewish Messiah is still to come?

Rambam's 13 Principles of Faith:

12. I believe with perfect faith in the coming of the Messiah. How long it takes, I will await His coming every day.

bmz

Singapore

#187211 Aug 31, 2013
El Cid wrote:
<quoted text>Clueless Muslim,
Qur'an 69:38 "But nay! I swear that this is truly the word of an honored, illustrious, and noble Messenger; it is not the word of a poet, nor is it the word of a soothsayer."

What's not to laugh about? That desperate narcissist of a "prophet" of yours was always swearing by this, that, and the other thing in creation that what he was saying was not only true and binding, but also under penalty of eternal torment for the crime/sin of rejection of his testimony, even if he was re-presenting FABLES of the ancients, like the Sleepers of Ephesus (See: http://quran.com/18 )
Don't be stupid like an ignorant fool, Buford.

You can understand the verse by reading this example:

For example, we can say that the Bible is not the true word of God, it is not even full of the words of the noble messenger, who was sent to his people and it is nothing but a hocus pocus and a mishmash of stories written by men, soothsayers and liars.

We cannot say that for Qur'aan because it was revealed and Muhammad recited out exactly as it was revealed.

No Toms, Dicks and Harries in Qur'aan.

bmz

Singapore

#187212 Aug 31, 2013
Bryant wrote:
Jews are expecting the Messiah to come, the King of Israel. They do not believe Jesus is the Messiah.

Are you saying that the author of the Qur'an did not look at Jesus of Nazareth as being the Messiah, the one Jews are still awaiting?

12. I believe with perfect faith in the coming of the Messiah. How long it takes, I will await His coming every day.
No.

We have no place for a Messiah in Islam. We have not been foretold of a messiah. We have never been promised a messiah. We are neither Hebrews/Jews nor Christians.

We have the Prophet. Qur'aan tells us that Muhammad is the seal of the Prophets, which means there will be no more prophet after him.

Why do we need a messiah?What for?

The Jews can wait for their messiah and you can wait for yours. We have no problem with that.

We ain't waiting for one.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#187213 Aug 31, 2013
I found the quote below or the words of a rabbi interesting.

" ..the answer of the Zionist leaders was negative, with the following comments:

a) ONLY Palestine would be considered as a destination for the deportees.

b) The European Jews must accede to suffering and DEATH greater in measure than the other nations, in ORDER that the victorious allies agree to a "Jewish State" at the end of the war.

c) No ransom will be paid"

bmz

Singapore

#187214 Aug 31, 2013
Bryant wrote:
<quoted text>
A 2-in-1 question, Bryant

What good things did Jesus do as a messiah, besides the few miracles and did he sit on David's throne?
Alex WM

London, UK

#187215 Aug 31, 2013
yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>
rabbee: TheTorah by no means, belongs to group of people. TheTorah is the history of the whole world and everything happening here in IT. you, the jews, and everyone else have misinterpreted, everything and everyone taking place here in IT again.
and G-D says you are in now way, doing good deeds, charity, and mercy, and alleged fellow human beings, offered to other g-ds. and G-D has already judged you all, and given this to me to tell you all. if you are not worshiping TheG-D i know, it is called idolatry. you worship the g-ds, of other stories.
and G-D already told you THEY are TWO in ONE G-D, with YH-VH, El-Shaddaee, and Elo-Heem. and THEY gave this IMAGE to THE ONE Adam, Who is Both HE And She in One-Flesh. G-D has already told you, THEY have a male child son named adam your eternal grandfather. With THEM as MATCHMAKER, For Him. in this world that has always, rebelled against this.
there are about seven billion nobodies here in TheTorah again. just like the two last times, you all and your grandmother were all not here in IT. as you are just thrice again, all making the same old mental mistakes. and all you have to do, is to claim your heritage here in TheTorah with G-D WHO is giving IT all again.
Thanks Rabbee.
Each one to his own scripture.
What you quote relates to your religious upbringing.
Chinese cannot be forced to pronounce thetorah and nor can the japanese.
thetorah is in the hands of a few who promote their names, race and tribe and it shall remain that way.
Otherwise, why should G-d force 7billion humans to use the language of one rce or tribe?
I simply will NEVER accept that man looks like G-d or that man is in the physical image of G-d.
Let's worship G-d instead of worrying about names.
Thanks.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pagan/Wiccan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Satanists Unveil Design for Statehouse Statue (Jan '14) Mon thefinestallmoved... 18
torn sash Dec 21 Wanderinsoul 1
Why Atheism Will Replace Religion (Aug '12) Dec 10 God worships Sin ... 14,477
Student expelled for casting a spell (Jan '14) Nov '14 Stay6c 6
Is reincarnation real?? (Feb '11) Nov '14 holysupremacy 70
Looking to correspond with Pagan's Nov '14 GordonM 1
drawing with pen Nov '14 scribbles 1
More from around the web