Who Is Allah?

Who Is Allah?

There are 253562 comments on the The Brussels Journal story from Aug 24, 2007, titled Who Is Allah?. In it, The Brussels Journal reports that:

“Allah is a very beautiful word for God. Shouldn't we all say that from now on we will name God Allah? [...] What does God care what we call him?”

From the desk of Soeren Kern on Fri, 2007-08-24 11:56 Europeans love to mock the salience of religion in American society. via The Brussels Journal

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Brussels Journal.

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#187147 Aug 30, 2013
Alex WM wrote:
<quoted text>
Beautiful!
All the "love" of hypocrisy followed by your poisonous tongue?
You say...love this and love that and immediately insult us as dumb and evil!
"No thank you" to your FAKE love, dear Shamma.
You are a dumb Muslim Alex.
You, like all Muslims live the pagan life of your pagan war lord Muhammad.

Location hidden

#187148 Aug 30, 2013
susanblange wrote:
<quoted text>Jesus was the one messianic seed of Adam, Satans' false messiah. He was not the son of David, unless Joseph was his father. Joseph is also descended from Jeconiah who was so wicked, he was precluded from having any seed of his reign. Jeremiah 22:30. Jesus cannot inherit the throne of David.
2 Samuel 7:11-14
English Standard Version (ESV)

11 from the time that I appointed judges over my people Israel. And I will give you rest from all your enemies. Moreover, the Lord declares to you that the Lord will make you a house.

12 When your days are fulfilled and you lie down with your fathers, I will raise up your offspring after you, who shall come from your body, and I will establish his kingdom.

13 He shall build a house for my name, and I will establish the throne of his kingdom forever. 14 I will be to him a father, and he shall be to me a son. When he commits iniquity, I will discipline him with the rod of men, with the stripes of the sons of men,

Yet, approving the piety of David's intention, God was pleased to reward it by promising that he would make a house for DAVID; which house, to be thus erected by God, was certainly not material, or made of stones, but a spiritual house, or family, to be raised up for the honor of God, and the salvation of mankind.

At the incarnation of Jesus, God infused into Jesus the Spiritual
seed of David by Jesus taking on the flesh from the body of Mary the Virgin.

God appointed Jesus to build an everlasting spiritual house for David.

The one born from Mary the Virgin had to be born with the Divine nature of God.
That is why Jesus is both fully God and fully Man.
God-Man.

Location hidden

#187149 Aug 30, 2013
yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>
rabbee: if you keep this up, you also are going to eventually commit blasphemy against RUACH HAKODESH. when even one committing blasphemy, against THE HOLY SPIRIT - is way too many.
You are ignorant rabbee.
susanblange wrote:
<quoted text>Jesus was the one messianic seed of Adam, Satans' false messiah. He was not the son of David, unless Joseph was his father. Joseph is also descended from Jeconiah who was so wicked, he was precluded from having any seed of his reign. Jeremiah 22:30. Jesus cannot inherit the throne of David.

11 from the time that I appointed judges over my people Israel. And I will give you rest from all your enemies. Moreover, the Lord declares to you that the Lord will make you a house.

12 When your days are fulfilled and you lie down with your fathers, I will raise up your offspring after you, who shall come from your body, and I will establish his kingdom.

13 He shall build a house for my name, and I will establish the throne of his kingdom forever. 14 I will be to him a father, and he shall be to me a son. When he commits iniquity, I will discipline him with the rod of men, with the stripes of the sons of men,

Yet, approving the piety of David's intention, God was pleased to reward it by promising that he would make a house for DAVID; which house, to be thus erected by God, was certainly not material, or made of stones, but a spiritual house, or family, to be raised up for the honor of God, and the salvation of mankind.

God-Man.

Location hidden

#187150 Aug 30, 2013
Alex WM wrote:
<quoted text>
lol.... good one, bro!
To put it another way, I really don't think many of these children understood what you meant by "Daddy" and "daddy"!
NEWS FLASH TIME, eh?
"I am NOT the only begotten son of God;I am NOT the only begotten son of god the father....Signed Jesus"
Muslim have no God, Muslims accepted the pagan war lord Muhammad who appointed himself prophet of a non-existing god, Muhammad called Allah.

Muhammad dictated a book called the Quran to honor himself.
Muslims are insanely stupid!
yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#187151 Aug 30, 2013
Shamma wrote:
<quoted text>You are ignorant rabbee.
<quoted text>
God-Man.
rabbee: i told you i do not, accept your new testaments. i only accept, TheTorah from G-D.

and every time G-D has given this same again story, i have heard all the same lying excuses again for your not being here in IT.

Location hidden

#187152 Aug 30, 2013
yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>
rabbee: i told you i do not, accept your new testaments. i only accept, TheTorah from G-D.
and every time G-D has given this same again story, i have heard all the same lying excuses again for your not being here in IT.
You are a stupid, delusional old man rabbee!
susanblange

Norfolk, VA

#187154 Aug 30, 2013
Shamma wrote:
<quoted text>
God-Man.
The scripture you are quoting is a reference to Solomon. The throne was given to David and his seed by a covenant of salt. II Chronicles 13:5. One purpose of salt is a preservative, David was promised that his throne would continue forever and Queen Elizabeth is sitting on it. The Messiah is heir to that throne and will rule the universe, David has been reincarnated and will govern both houses of Israel who will be united into one kingdom in the last days.
El Cid

Saint Albans, WV

#187155 Aug 30, 2013
Seeker wrote:
<quoted text>
It's interesting. I've never read a scripture that spends as much time defending it's own legitimacy as the Quran does. Something suspicious and very human about that.
It helps to know about Abu al-Qasim Muhammad Ibn Abd Allah Ibn Abd al-Muttalib Ibn Hashim's occultic upbringing. He was most definitely a product of his jinn fixated culture. See: http://religionresearchinstitute.org/Mohammad...
El Cid

Saint Albans, WV

#187156 Aug 30, 2013
Alex WM wrote:
<quoted text>
Nice one! You are doing a great job here, bro.
Allow me:
"There is only One God.
Jesus is not God.
Muhammed is not God.
The Holy Spirit is not God."
Only ALLAH is God.(ie: The LORD GOD is the only God).
Satan has so blinded worshippers of naked pagans that, they are unaware that they are Pagans!!
Salaaams. Alex WM
Al_EX the Phallocentric,

Christians don't worship naked pagans.

Take your meds.
El Cid

Saint Albans, WV

#187157 Aug 30, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Say what?
What was that silly Kookaburra laugh for, Buford?
I can picture that most deluded "prophet" of yours protesting mightily, "I AM a prophet. I really, REALLY am, and to prove it to you -obstinate Moses clinging Jews in particular- I'm not going to perform a single miracle, but I AM going to attack your caravans and towns, murder all who dare to fight me, enslave and and all survivors, except for the ones that I murder, like the Banu Qurayza, and take all of their property as booty to distribute to my soldiers (who may or may not believe what I say about myself, but they surely do enjoy the booty!)

I laugh AT YOU, bmz, because you present yourself as thoughtful, when you hardly dare to think at all about the legacy of that bloody "prophet" of yours.

Location hidden

#187158 Aug 30, 2013
susanblange wrote:
<quoted text>The scripture you are quoting is a reference to Solomon. The throne was given to David and his seed by a covenant of salt. II Chronicles 13:5. One purpose of salt is a preservative, David was promised that his throne would continue forever and Queen Elizabeth is sitting on it. The Messiah is heir to that throne and will rule the universe, David has been reincarnated and will govern both houses of Israel who will be united into one kingdom in the last days.
Sorry Susan, but it is God Himself that appointed Jesus as the ever lasting successor to David.

You failed to understand what God said He Himself would do.
God is Spirit Susan, Gods Kingdom is an ever lasting eternal spiritual Kingdom.

Through Jesus God united the human flesh of man with the Spirit of Jesus so that we can partake in the eternal Divine life of Jesus, and inter into Gods Spirit Kingdom world.

The Spirit of God is invisible to humans.

El Cid

Saint Albans, WV

#187159 Aug 30, 2013
susanblange wrote:
<quoted text>The scripture you are quoting is a reference to Solomon. The throne was given to David and his seed by a covenant of salt. II Chronicles 13:5. One purpose of salt is a preservative, David was promised that his throne would continue forever and Queen Elizabeth is sitting on it. The Messiah is heir to that throne and will rule the universe, David has been reincarnated and will govern both houses of Israel who will be united into one kingdom in the last days.
David has been reincarnated, eh? Does he even know it? If not, perhaps you should tell him.
El Cid

Saint Albans, WV

#187160 Aug 30, 2013
CORRECTION:

I can picture that most deluded "prophet" of yours protesting mightily, "I AM a prophet. I really, REALLY am, and to prove it to you -obstinate Moses clinging Jews in particular- I'm not going to perform a single miracle, but I AM going to attack your caravans and towns, murder all who dare to fight me, enslave ANY and all survivors, except for the ones that I murder, like the Banu Qurayza, and take all of their property as booty to distribute to my soldiers (who may or may not believe what I say about myself, but they surely do enjoy the booty!)

I laugh AT YOU, bmz, because you present yourself as thoughtful, when you hardly dare to think at all about the legacy of that bloody "prophet" of yours.
Death2islam

Montréal, Canada

#187161 Aug 30, 2013
Allah is a coward. Just like Mohammed.
El Cid

Saint Albans, WV

#187162 Aug 30, 2013
MUQ wrote:
Please correct me if I am wrong. Our present day Christians live and die by Virgin Birth of Jesus, but according to their own scriptures, on one (except 2 or 3 people) had any idea that Jesus was born without any human father.
It is enough for Christians that Mary and Joseph knew the truth about the conception of Jesus, as the NT writers, especially Luke and Matthew, related it, period.

John 8:48 The Jews answered him,“Aren’t we right in saying that you are a Samaritan and demon-possessed?”

You see, the idea that Mary had fornicated while engaged to Joseph was much easier for Jesus' enemies to believe than that he was miraculously conceived. The reaction would be the same today.
susanblange

Norfolk, VA

#187163 Aug 30, 2013
Shamma wrote:
<quoted text>Sorry Susan, but it is God Himself that appointed Jesus as the ever lasting successor to David.
You failed to understand what God said He Himself would do.
God is Spirit Susan, Gods Kingdom is an ever lasting eternal spiritual Kingdom.
Through Jesus God united the human flesh of man with the Spirit of Jesus so that we can partake in the eternal Divine life of Jesus, and inter into Gods Spirit Kingdom world.
The Spirit of God is invisible to humans.
I thought Jesus went to heaven in the flesh? If God is a Spirit, how is he different from the Holy Spirit? You're confusing the Kingdom of God and the Kingdom of Heaven. The Kingdom of God is a physical kingdom on earth. Angels in heaven are spirits and the righteous meek will inherit the earth. God will physically rule the earth. Job 38:33 "Knowest thou the ordinances of heaven? canst thou set the dominion thereof in the earth?
El Cid

Saint Albans, WV

#187164 Aug 30, 2013
susanblange wrote:
There is no grace -unmerited favor- in your scheme of things. Perhaps that is why you are insane; you're entirely logical.
susanblange

Norfolk, VA

#187165 Aug 30, 2013
El Cid wrote:
<quoted text>David has been reincarnated, eh? Does he even know it? If not, perhaps you should tell him.
David has been reincarnated. So has Elijah, Gabriel, Michael, Deborah, Adam and Jesus. David is the only one who hasn't been identified yet.
El Cid

Saint Albans, WV

#187166 Aug 30, 2013
susanblange wrote:
<quoted text>I thought Jesus went to heaven in the flesh? If God is a Spirit, how is he different from the Holy Spirit? You're confusing the Kingdom of God and the Kingdom of Heaven. The Kingdom of God is a physical kingdom on earth. Angels in heaven are spirits and the righteous meek will inherit the earth. God will physically rule the earth. Job 38:33 "Knowest thou the ordinances of heaven? canst thou set the dominion thereof in the earth?
Define the difference between matter and spirit, since you obviously claim to know it.
El Cid

Saint Albans, WV

#187167 Aug 30, 2013
susanblange wrote:
<quoted text>David has been reincarnated. So has Elijah, Gabriel, Michael, Deborah, Adam and Jesus. David is the only one who hasn't been identified yet.
So, when David Re-dux is apprised of his neo-ness -UNLESS HE ALREADY KNOWS- he might actually balk at the "revelation" because he has other matters to attend to that DON'T necessitate re-learning/re-living that particular ugliness involving Bathsheba and her late husband...

LOL!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pagan/Wiccan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The war on Christmas (Dec '10) 8 hr thetruth 4,692
News Athiest tells high schoolers God is evil (May '11) Jul 21 thetruth 782
Convert me from Agnostic to Atheist Jul 14 ATHEOI 2
Astrology and Paganism Jun 30 Wolf 1
SHADOW PEOPLE... i need help (May '07) Jun '16 Friendly User17 348
News Ancient Spirituality and Commerce Clash in Mari El (Aug '10) Jun '16 yav1112 13
News Pastor: Church sign on Ramadan drew angry call,... Jun '16 The Prophet MO LIES 9
More from around the web