Who Is Allah?

There are 219969 comments on the The Brussels Journal story from Aug 24, 2007, titled Who Is Allah?. In it, The Brussels Journal reports that:

“Allah is a very beautiful word for God. Shouldn't we all say that from now on we will name God Allah? [...] What does God care what we call him?”

From the desk of Soeren Kern on Fri, 2007-08-24 11:56 Europeans love to mock the salience of religion in American society. via The Brussels Journal

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Brussels Journal.

yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#187114 Aug 30, 2013
is your ignorance, debating their ignorance again? nobody escapes G-D commanding their death, not even Adam being crucified by G-D.
Alex WM

London, UK

#187115 Aug 30, 2013
Seeker wrote:
<quoted text>
He has a tendency to rewrite the Quran to make it what he wants it to be at whatever time he needs it to be that.
This deluded fool "sees" things in "his" bible that other Christians don't see!

He can't even answer basic questions such as:
Let's ask him again...
A)Is BJ "The Only Begotten Son of God" or "The Only Begotten Son of god the father"?
(who is BJ's daddy? God or god the father?)

B)
……
If you answer these SINCERELY, you will know that Jesus is NOT G-d.

READ the instructions carefully and answer the questions.

The instructions are very simple...
"Give YES or NO answers providing relevant chapters and verses as proof. No need for any additional comments or your own interpretations"
…………………………

Show us where Jesus is making DIRECT claims in the first person as follows, in the Synoptic Gospels OR EVEN GOSPEL OF JOHN, by giving us chapter/verse as proof:

1. "I am God in 'the' flesh"
2. "I am God!"
3. "I am THE only begotten son of God"
4. "I am God in person"
5. "I am God Incarnate"
6. "I am THE Father and Father and I are one and the same person" 7. "I am made of sin"
8. "God is a trinity and I am part of that trinity or triune"
9. "I am your God who came to earth in human form as my own son to die on a Roman cross for the sins of Gentiles or the world or the entire humanity/"
10. "Through belief in my unconditional/loving/willing sacrifice as your God in human form as my own son, you can have eternal life"
11. "Therefore, Worship me and the cross"
12. "Father, ghost and I are co equal, co eternal and consubstantial gods forming a godhead"
13.“I, Jesus, existed before God as Word and I, Jesus, became God” 14.“Hey Philip! I am THE Father"
15. "Worship and kiss the cross and get your pope to kiss it, carry it with him and raise it like Moses' serpent"
16.“My mission is not to bring a book, but to die for sins of GENTILES and JEWS”
17. "I am your saviour (dear gentiles)
yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#187116 Aug 30, 2013
Alex WM wrote:
<quoted text>
Nice one! You are doing a great job here, bro.
Allow me:
"There is only One God.
Jesus is not God.
Muhammed is not God.
The Holy Spirit is not God."
Only ALLAH is God.(ie: The LORD GOD is the only God).
Satan has so blinded worshippers of naked pagans that, they are unaware that they are Pagans!!
Salaaams. Alex WM
rabbee: well which is worse, their being blinded by hasatan, or your being blinded by baal hamolech?
yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#187117 Aug 30, 2013
my my! look at all the diverse free will mental disease. with all the everybody's way of being wrong, not being able to accept their own way of being all wrong.
yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#187118 Aug 30, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Only G-d can send angels, Rabbee. Nobody else can.
Satan can send his minions.
rabbee: yes G-D, can send hasatan, and/or baal hamolech, and/or halooseefer. your right only G-D, can send Angels or angels.
yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#187119 Aug 30, 2013
it is hard to see your all wrong, while you are concentrating on only seeing their all wrong only.
Alex WM

London, UK

#187120 Aug 30, 2013
Shamma wrote:
<quoted text>You are illiterate Alex!
There is nothing similar to nothing!
Allah is nothing!
Muhammad is a prophet of a nothing god!
Allah dose not exist.
Why don't you advice these "Christians" who claim this:
http://www.gci.org/God/worship

"Only God should be worshiped. It’s not that he should be worshiped more than other gods are. It’s that he is the only God worthy of worship. He is so great, NOTHING else is even close. There is no god like our God. NOTHING can compare with him, so we give him exclusive worship. We do not divide our loyalties between him and Baal, or between him and Mammon, or between him and self. All allegiance and all worship go to him alone. "

http://bible.adsaus.com/tag/nothing-can-compa...

NOTHING can compare to the love of God.
READ: John 19:1-7, 16-18
God is love.—1 John 4:8
..........
Shamma, dear person...
You will NEVER disprove this statement, Shamma:
"I worship G-d. You must worship G-d instead of worshipping me (the more you worship me, the more you irritate G-d and confirm claims that I am a seducer and a false messenger.Signed: Jesus "
Kindly stop reading John dear Shamma.
Do you really know who wrote it?
Why did it take nearly 200 years for John to get his story "right""?
Jesus NEVER approved a single word in John, especially the English translation!
Also there are no originals ...why not?
Did "John" speak greek too?
Allah/G-d is the creator, Shamma. Allah/G-d can create what Allah/G-d Wills.
It does NOT mean that the creation resembles the creator.
You are being unfair to cats. They can ALSO claim that G-d looks like them!
Peace.
bmz

Since: Mar 08

Singapore

#187121 Aug 30, 2013
Alex WM wrote:
<quoted text>
You will NEVER disprove this statement, Shamma:
"I worship G-d. You must worship G-d instead of worshipping me (the more you worship me, the more you irritate G-d and confirm claims that I am a seducer and a false messenger.Signed: Jesus "
Kindly stop reading John dear Shamma.
Do you really know who wrote it?
Why did it take nearly 200 years for John to get his story "right""?
Jesus NEVER approved a single word in John, especially the English translation!
Also there are no originals ...why not?
Did "John" speak greek too?
Allah/G-d is the creator, Shamma. Allah/G-d can create what Allah/G-d Wills.
It does NOT mean that the creation resembles the creator.
You are being unfair to cats. They can ALSO claim that G-d looks like them!
Peace.
Borrowing Seeker's lines, I have teh pleasure to write this:

It's interesting. I've never read a scripture that spends as much time condemning and destroying it's own legitimacy and credibility as the Christian Bible does.

Something suspicious and very human about that because dozens of men, who never sat in the company of Jesus or in the company of his disciples' children, wrote it long, long after Jesus was gone.
yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#187122 Aug 30, 2013
what is the difference of working for the giving end of hell and death, or working for the receiving end of hell and death?

since neither side, is doing what G-D desires for them.
Alex WM

London, UK

#187123 Aug 30, 2013
yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>
rabbee: well which is worse, their being blinded by hasatan, or your being blinded by baal hamolech?
Hello dear Rabbee,
All forms of blindness is not good.
There is ONLY ONE G-D.
That G-d is Merciful and loving and NEVER supports one racial group over others.
Satan is NOT G-D.
Jesus is NOT G-D.
I am NOT G-D, nor are you.
Peace.
yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#187124 Aug 30, 2013
Alex WM wrote:
<quoted text>
Why don't you advice these "Christians" who claim this:
http://www.gci.org/God/worship
"Only God should be worshiped. It’s not that he should be worshiped more than other gods are. It’s that he is the only God worthy of worship. He is so great, NOTHING else is even close. There is no god like our God. NOTHING can compare with him, so we give him exclusive worship. We do not divide our loyalties between him and Baal, or between him and Mammon, or between him and self. All allegiance and all worship go to him alone. "
http://bible.adsaus.com/tag/nothing-can-compa...
NOTHING can compare to the love of God.
READ: John 19:1-7, 16-18
God is love.—1 John 4:8
..........
Shamma, dear person...
You will NEVER disprove this statement, Shamma:
"I worship G-d. You must worship G-d instead of worshipping me (the more you worship me, the more you irritate G-d and confirm claims that I am a seducer and a false messenger.Signed: Jesus "
Kindly stop reading John dear Shamma.
Do you really know who wrote it?
Why did it take nearly 200 years for John to get his story "right""?
Jesus NEVER approved a single word in John, especially the English translation!
Also there are no originals ...why not?
Did "John" speak greek too?
Allah/G-d is the creator, Shamma. Allah/G-d can create what Allah/G-d Wills.
It does NOT mean that the creation resembles the creator.
You are being unfair to cats. They can ALSO claim that G-d looks like them!
Peace.
rabbee: i don't believe anyone is, worshiping TheG-D WHO is only giving TheTorah again. TheG-D of not one new testament, still here in TheTorah. with even the alleged as jews, worshiping their new testament g-ds. while giving lips service, with their not being all here in TheTorah again.
Alex WM

London, UK

#187125 Aug 30, 2013
Shamma wrote:
<quoted text>You are illiterate Alex!
There is nothing similar to nothing!
Allah is nothing!
Muhammad is a prophet of a nothing god!
Allah dose not exist.
As Muslims know nothing, please can you explain this?
What happens to all those millions and billions of people who died before your mangod BJ arrived on planet earth?
They knew nothing about BJ.
They do NOT accept that BJ died for their sins.
Where are they now? Heaven, Hell....or?

Thank you.
yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#187126 Aug 30, 2013
G-D is trying to find, THEIR BABY BOY adam, a mate again. with the whole world, again not cooperating here in TheTorah. for they want nothing to do, with adam or themselves not having a true mate with G-D. in this whole world, of adulteries against G-D.
Alex WM

London, UK

#187127 Aug 30, 2013
Shamma wrote:
<quoted text>You are illiterate Alex!
There is nothing similar to nothing!
Allah is nothing!
Muhammad is a prophet of a nothing god!
Allah dose not exist.
As the mangod worshippers have failed to answer my questions we have received the following NEWS FLASH…..

JESUS MAKES EMPHATIC CLAIMS:

1. "I am NOT God in 'the' flesh"
2. "I am NOT God!"
3. "I am NOT THE only begotten son of God"
4. "I am NOT God in person"
5. "I am NOT God Incarnate"
6. "I am NOT THE Father and Father and I are NOT one and the same person"
7. "I am NOT made of sin"
8. "God is NOT a trinity and I am NOT a part of ANY trinity or triune"
9. "I am NOT your God who came to earth in human form as my own son to die on a Roman cross for the sins of Gentiles or the world or the entire humanity/"
10. "Through MISPLACED belief in my unconditional/loving/willing sacrifice as your God in human form as my own son, you CANNOT have eternal life"
11. "Therefore, DO NOT Worship me OR the cross"
12. "Father, ghost and I are NOT co equal, co eternal and consubstantial gods forming a godhead"
13.“I, Jesus, DID NOT exist before God as Word and I, Jesus, DID NOT become God”
14.“Hey Philip! I am NOT THE Father"
15. "DO NOT worship OR kiss the cross OR get your pope to kiss it, carry it with him and raise it like Moses' serpent"
16.“My mission is NOT to die for sins of GENTILES or JEWS”
17. "I am NOT your saviour, dear gentiles.
yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#187128 Aug 30, 2013
Alex WM wrote:
<quoted text>
Hello dear Rabbee,
All forms of blindness is not good.
There is ONLY ONE G-D.
That G-d is Merciful and loving and NEVER supports one racial group over others.
Satan is NOT G-D.
Jesus is NOT G-D.
I am NOT G-D, nor are you.
Peace.
rabbee: well you are only trying to see this, your someone else's way only. but i do not believe, that you and i worship TheG-D i do. i worship TheG-D, of only TheTorah here in IT. and you! don't. you have some new testament, that G-D never gave to Moshe. and TheTorah is the history of this world, that has not changed since the last seven day time. because you all refuse, to be all here in IT. you don't even believe G-D, there is only one way i can be deceived here in The-Story. even if you effimately falsely claim to be this worlds grandmother, you cannot deceive me.

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#187129 Aug 30, 2013
Alex WM wrote:
<quoted text>
Why don't you advice these "Christians" who claim this:
http://www.gci.org/God/worship
"Only God should be worshiped. It’s not that he should be worshiped more than other gods are. It’s that he is the only God worthy of worship. He is so great, NOTHING else is even close. There is no god like our God. NOTHING can compare with him, so we give him exclusive worship. We do not divide our loyalties between him and Baal, or between him and Mammon, or between him and self. All allegiance and all worship go to him alone. "
http://bible.adsaus.com/tag/nothing-can-compa...
NOTHING can compare to the love of God.
READ: John 19:1-7, 16-18
God is love.—1 John 4:8
..........
Shamma, dear person...
You will NEVER disprove this statement, Shamma:
"I worship G-d. You must worship G-d instead of worshipping me (the more you worship me, the more you irritate G-d and confirm claims that I am a seducer and a false messenger.Signed: Jesus "
Kindly stop reading John dear Shamma.
Do you really know who wrote it?
Why did it take nearly 200 years for John to get his story "right""?
Jesus NEVER approved a single word in John, especially the English translation!
Also there are no originals ...why not?
Did "John" speak greek too?
Allah/G-d is the creator, Shamma. Allah/G-d can create what Allah/G-d Wills.
It does NOT mean that the creation resembles the creator.
You are being unfair to cats. They can ALSO claim that G-d looks like them!
Peace.
God is love Alex!
We worship God through our love of God and neighbor!

Love
Joy is love exulting; Peace is love reposing;Patience is love untiring; kindness is love enduring;
Goodness is love displaying (in action);
faith is love advancing our trust in God.
Gentleness is love abiding (under discipline;)
self-control is love in training.

This is the Holy Spirit’s fruit – He is the One who produces this fruit in us. 7 Principles of fruit:

- Fruit grows – it cannot be made, and takes time to work in our lives- Fruit reproduces itself- Fruit nourishes others outside itself- Fruit must be connected to a life-source (the Vine), it cannot grow alone- Fruit is dependant on the tree. Good fruit can only come from a good tree- good Fruit can only grow as a result of the seed of sin becomes dead in our bodies.(Jn. 12:24)
The above teaching is worshiping God in the Spirit of God Alex.

You dumb Muslim worship the evil in the spirit of Muhammad.
yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#187130 Aug 30, 2013
none of you believe G-D, that you have all been deceived by the more subtle than any other beast of the fields again. because none of you, ever really believed in G-D, here in TheTorah actually.

you have all been deceive in diverse, not here in TheTorah directions. that has always resulted in, inappropriate hell and death with pestilence, plague, and famine.
yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#187131 Aug 30, 2013
no i do not believe that jews, are telling the truth. no i do not believe, that christians are telling the truth. no i don't believe that muslims, are telling the truth. no i do not believe that any other pagan or atheists are telling the truth. you have all lied to your grandmother of all again, resulting in her being deceived again.

for i only believe in TheG-D, WHO came to give me with the truth.
Alex WM

London, UK

#187132 Aug 30, 2013
Shamma wrote:
<quoted text>
God is love Alex!
We worship God through our love of God and neighbor!
Love
Joy is love exulting; Peace is love reposing;Patience is love untiring; kindness is love enduring;
Goodness is love displaying (in action);
faith is love advancing our trust in God.
Gentleness is love abiding (under discipline;)
self-control is love in training.
..........
You dumb Muslim worship the evil in the spirit of Muhammad.
Beautiful!
All the "love" of hypocrisy followed by your poisonous tongue?

You say...love this and love that and immediately insult us as dumb and evil!
"No thank you" to your FAKE love, dear Shamma.
Alex WM

London, UK

#187133 Aug 30, 2013
yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>
rabbee: well you are only trying to see this, your someone else's way only. but i do not believe, that you and i worship TheG-D i do. i worship TheG-D, of only TheTorah here in IT. and you! don't. you have some new testament, that G-D never gave to Moshe. and TheTorah is the history of this world, that has not changed since the last seven day time. because you all refuse, to be all here in IT. you don't even believe G-D, there is only one way i can be deceived here in The-Story. even if you effimately falsely claim to be this worlds grandmother, you cannot deceive me.
Dear Rabbee, you are a lucky man as G-d has given you something that we don't have.
With what we have we are doing our best to worship G-d and G-d ALONE.

As you know I simply don't believe that G-d is so narrow minded to waste time only on "torah" and "moses" who all belong to one group of people.
G-d is HUGE ever so Merciful and that G-d will guide the Eskimo and Aborigine at the same time without forcing theTorah or Moshe on them.
We are doing good deeds, charity, prayer, fasting and being good to our fellow human beings then I am happy to leave G-d to judge me.
There is only ONE G-d.
G-d by definition cannot be two.
Thanks Rabbee.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pagan/Wiccan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News the Beheading Sura: Robert Spencer's Blogging t... 4 hr Dawn of Reality 3
Covertly clearing negative energy from the office (Sep '07) Thu Debra 49
News No, American Christianity is not dead May 19 New Perspective 1
News POLL: Americans Turning Away from Religion May 15 Bible boy 1
News Carl Sagan as prophet of neo-Pagan Atheism May 12 geezerjock 1
Who exactly was Gjoub, and should I trust him? (Mar '09) May 11 garnetten 502
Shadow Energy / Shadow Magic (Feb '08) May 8 Over and Done 27
More from around the web