Who Is Allah?

Aug 24, 2007 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Brussels Journal

“Allah is a very beautiful word for God. Shouldn't we all say that from now on we will name God Allah? [...] What does God care what we call him?”

From the desk of Soeren Kern on Fri, 2007-08-24 11:56 Europeans love to mock the salience of religion in American society. via The Brussels Journal

Comments
176,001 - 176,020 of 199,683 Comments Last updated 15 min ago

Since: May 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 27, 2013

HANUMAN:

Many myths surround this half ape-half human form.

Even assuming he was fully human his murderous, violent, intolerant and brain-washed instincts indicate that he was a pervert who was the personal body guard of the mass-murderer and male chauvinistic pig - Rama.

Hanuman like so many other witches had developed vital powers through sorcery and used it to maim, bully, threaten, kill and destroy people and cities.

In brief, Hanuman was a mass-murdering sorcerer - a typical case of a mentally ill person with asuric or devilish instincts.
Alex WM

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 27, 2013

yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>
rabbee: i never felt, sorry for him. but now i can't, even pity him. and yeah i do agree, let him say what ever lunacy he wants without direct reply. it is just too late for him, and he is so totally gone he can't even see why.
i have already quit replying to shamma, who has come so dangerously close to the unforgivable sin also. but it is the only way, i have to protect him from making the same unforgivable mistake.
and i really do not want to see, this repeated in any one else. G-D is not about to forgive, the unmentionable nobody for what they said. so there is no way, i can ether. i have a heavy enough heart, without anyone else doing this.
G-D was so wise, in having me on these message threads. because it is confined, to very few to begin with. at least this way there is little chance, of even of people committing the unforgivable sin. and i am defiantly, not ready for anything like that. when even one, is sad enough of a loss.
Thank you for your wise words Rabbee.
May G-d help lighten your heavy heart.
I know you also have told me off for being rude sometimes and I accept it.
We must try our best to portray our best.
Peace
Alex WM

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 27, 2013

Shamma wrote:
<quoted text>
That is not an answer Alex!
You a big mouth stupid Muslim that follows a pagan man named Muhammad, a caster of jinn devil spells.
You fellow the pagan man Muhammad who claimed he was choked 3 times by a jinn devil he was invoking in the cave where he invokes jinn devils to cast spells on other people.
Occultism! The great religion of Muslims.
http://religionresearchinstitute.org/Mohamm
My dear sweet Shamma, please do not digress.
****The links you give are of no use to me as I do not open Islamophobic links to give them more credibility.
If the Quran says such things about the Prophet then please point out. We know what the Quran says and if the Prophet went against it then people would have questioned him and kicked him out or even moved away from him. Islam would not have survived.

**** Why do you avoid my SIMPLE question?

**** Is Jesus
"the Only Begotten Son of god" or
"the Only Begotten Son of god the father"?

Please tell us without insulting or involving others!
Alex WM

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 27, 2013

El Cid wrote:
<quoted text>You haven't clearly answered anything. You rather attempt to change the subject, fool.
Hello phallus-minus buford! how are you old mucker?
You are the queen of switch/bait.
I have clearly answered you but you are unable to produce one piece of solid evidence from the Gospels where Jesus claims divinity in the first person. I am happy to reproduce my 17 questions.
Back to BJ....BJ is NOT Jesus PBUH.
BJ is a mangod clown who was clueless.
What more can one say?

Please can you attempt this one?
**** Is Jesus
Alex WM

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 27, 2013

El Cid wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL!
Does it mean. Loser Oh Loser(LOL) Buford is so unstable that he has to post under a 1000 nicks?
El Cid

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 27, 2013

Judged:

MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
What proofs you want? Quran IS the proof.
If you are in doubt that our prophet wrote it by himself, why can't you also do the same?
Quran is the living proof of honesty, sincerity and truth of our prophet?
Earlier you posted that your "prophet" was illiterate, meaning that he wrote NOTHING. Instead he dictated his Qur'an to scribes, not that it really matters because the Qur'an proves NOTHING except that your "prophet" honestly and sincerely believed that he was being shown the REAL truth about Christian and Jewish events and persons, making all other record keepers LIARS if they happened to disagree with your "prophet's" centuries-removed account, and they did disagree, often and irreconcilably.
El Cid

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 27, 2013

Judged:

Alex WM wrote:
<quoted text>
Hello phallus-minus buford! how are you old mucker?
You are the queen of switch/bait.
I have clearly answered you but you are unable to produce one piece of solid evidence from the Gospels where Jesus claims divinity in the first person. I am happy to reproduce my 17 questions.
Back to BJ....BJ is NOT Jesus PBUH.
BJ is a mangod clown who was clueless.
What more can one say?
Please can you attempt this one?
**** Is Jesus
Al-EX the Phallocentric,

Define begotten.
Alex WM

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 27, 2013

bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Brilliant, Rabbee!
Perhaps a laser beam may help.
All the brain cells of Shamma and Seeker put together will be lost inside one dead skin cell of Rabbee who is streets ahead of them.
El Cid

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 27, 2013

Judged:

bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Neither God nor the prophets defined God's. Nobody knows how God looks like and nobody knows God's nature.
Then whatever your "prophet" had to say about God's nature may or may not be true, but that hasn't stopped you from making sweeping condemnations of all who disagree with his definitions.
El Cid

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 27, 2013

Judged:

bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Jesus was not the liar. The men, who wrote the books of the New Testament, were the liars.
In the following translation, there is no "but [another] was made to resemble him to them.""
"And because of their saying: We slew the Messiah, Jesus son of Mary, Allah's messenger - they slew him not nor crucified him, but it appeared so unto them; and lo! those who disagree concerning it are in doubt thereof; they have no knowledge thereof save pursuit of a conjecture; they slew him not for certain."
What it means is that people thought they were crucifying Jesus or to them it looked like he was crucified but it was not Jesus, who was crucified and killed.
It could have been Simon, whom they lumbered up, Jesus hid through the crowd and poor Simon, the substitute had it. Simon could have been another convict sentenced to death earlier but pushed in to carry his own cross.
It is also possible that Jesus Barabbas, who looked like Jesus, was crucified and Jesus went out as Jesus Barabbas.
To John, it appeared as if Jesus carried the cross and to Mark, Matthew and Luke it appeared that Simon carried the cross. It was NOT MADE TO APPEAR same to the four and those who reported to them but the reports clearly suggest they were not sure.
That is why I consider the crucifixion a well-managed stage show, which was conducted by Pilate and the High Priest.
You post nothing but supposition, but in essence, you confirm that your "Allah" is a deceiver.
Alex WM

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 27, 2013

bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you calling Seeker, a foolish person?
May be he is simply confirming it?
Alex WM

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 27, 2013

Judged:

bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
lol!
How nice it would have been if you had written this to Bryant:
"I still don't think you get it. We are completely brain dead and brainwashed and hypnotized. We are always unable to offer good and valid reasons in our defense of Christianity.
You can get rid of that false expectation. We will never be able to convince, no matter how hard we try with our incoherent and illogical answers."
Very true.
Seeker is a deluded person, bro. He has absolutely nothing sensible to contribute besides posting pages of garbage.
He is unable to convince himself or others about his deranged ideas. That is why he claims that he is a one man "xtian" band.

When seeker gets caught out (that is almost every time!), he comes up with a few "fancy" words..such as logic, reasoning (non existent NT ideas!) etc.
As Rabbee says, best to ignore that poor deluded fool- Seeker.
Alex WM

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 27, 2013

Judged:

El Cid wrote:
<quoted text>You post nothing but supposition, but in essence, you confirm that your "Allah" is a deceiver.
BJ's daddy was a deciever.
Sends his only little son to save the Jews and then decides to kill him!
Poor son was pleading for help and daddy dumps him in excrement.
Alex WM

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 27, 2013

El Cid wrote:
<quoted text>Al-EX the Phallocentric,
Define begotten.
Hello phallus-free buford the Switch-baitor.

YOU define it!
This is from KJV and that has nothing to do with me!
John 3:16
For God so loved the world, that he gave his ONLY BEGOTTEN SON, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

I have asked the question so you can give the answer....using your own definition if you like!
If you are not comfortable with "ONLY" or "BEGOTTEN" then drop ONE of it!

**** Is Jesus
"the ONLY Begotten Son of god" or
"the ONLY Begotten Son of god the father"?
Alex WM

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 27, 2013

Bryant wrote:
<quoted text>
Call Jesus a fool and someday you will stand before God condemned.
Dear Bryan, Jesus came only for the Lost Sheep of the House of Israel.
He avoided Gentiles during his life time.
BJ the Christ of Paul seems to have changed his mind after crucifixion!
The story smells kinda funny.

If you worship Jesus instead of worshipping G-d, you contribute to many wrong things things.
- You commit blasphemy.
- You confirm claims by those who were against him, that he seduced you to take worship away from G-d.
- Satan has beaten clearly thwarted Jesus' mission.

That's why I refer to your clown god as BJ and NOT Jesus.

Muslims give Jesus FULL respect by treating him as a man of G-d instead of G-d of man.
Alex WM

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 27, 2013

@ Bryant...Sorry....typo:
Bryant wrote:
<quoted text>
Call Jesus a fool and someday you will stand before God condemned.
Dear Bryant, Jesus came only for the Lost Sheep of the House of Israel.
He avoided Gentiles during his life time.
BJ the Christ of Paul seems to have changed his mind after crucifixion!
The story smells kinda funny.

If you worship Jesus instead of worshipping G-d, you contribute to many wrong things.
- You commit blasphemy.
- You confirm claims by those who were against Jesus, that he seduced you to take worship away from G-d.
- Satan has clearly thwarted Jesus' mission.

That's why I refer to your satanic mangod as BJ and NOT Jesus.

Muslims give Jesus FULL respect by treating him as a man of G-d instead of G-d of man.
bmz

Since: Mar 08

Singapore

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 27, 2013

Shamma wrote:
The Ten Commandments

I am the LORD thy God

Thou shalt have no other gods

No graven images or likenesses

Not take the LORD's name in vain
Good! I see progress.

Now, slap your each cheek three times and say that there is only one LORD your God and declare that there is no other god or God besides God. And remember no likeness.

After that, write and declare that Jesus is not God.
Bryant

Windsor, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 27, 2013

Judged:

bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Neither God nor the prophets defined God's. Nobody knows how God looks like and nobody knows God's nature.
Even Jesus did not. Right?
So, how can we accept the nature of God, given by clueless ignorant fools, who quarreled for centuries discussing the nature of the man Jesus.
And those, who founded the Church, came up with ridiculous and absurd doctrines, telling others the nature of God.
Jesus said, "If you have seen me, you have seen the Father."

God is spirit and cannot be seen like we see human beings.
Bryant

Windsor, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 27, 2013

Judged:

bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Where did he define God or the Father in heaven?
When Philip was bored, he asked him to show the Father and Jesus could not.
"If you have seen me, you have seen the Father." God is spirit and cannot be seen like we see human beings.
Bryant

Windsor, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 27, 2013

bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Good! I see progress.
Now, slap your each cheek three times and say that there is only one LORD your God and declare that there is no other god or God besides God. And remember no likeness.
After that, write and declare that Jesus is not God.
There is only one God, BMZ. Jesus of Nazareth as a man was not God.

Tell us, why do you think Jesus was born of a virgin without the aid of a man? Why did God go out of the already established way of having children with Jesus?

I see no sign that your Allah even heard of the incarnation. If he had, he would not have said that the Christ could not have been God because He had to eat food, which shows your Allah is not the God of Israel and is not the Creator and is not the God revealed to us by His Messiah.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••