Who Is Allah?

Aug 24, 2007 Full story: The Brussels Journal 203,436

“Allah is a very beautiful word for God. Shouldn't we all say that from now on we will name God Allah? [...] What does God care what we call him?”

From the desk of Soeren Kern on Fri, 2007-08-24 11:56 Europeans love to mock the salience of religion in American society. via The Brussels Journal

Full Story
Seeker

Lowell, MA

#186623 Aug 25, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
I have listed before.
Matthew 5-7 and some good parables.
Oh, so do you like this one?

38 “You have heard that it was said,‘Eye for eye, and tooth for tooth.’[h] 39 But I tell you, do not resist an evil person. If anyone slaps you on the right cheek, turn to them the other cheek also. 40 And if anyone wants to sue you and take your shirt, hand over your coat as well. 41 If anyone forces you to go one mile, go with them two miles. 42 Give to the one who asks you, and do not turn away from the one who wants to borrow from you.

Muhammad thought it should be an eye for an eye. And he was fight fight fight.

2:216
Fighting has been enjoined upon you while it is hateful to you. But perhaps you hate a thing and it is good for you; and perhaps you love a thing and it is bad for you. And Allah Knows, while you know not.

Or maybe this one?

43 “You have heard that it was said,‘Love your neighbor[i] and hate your enemy.’ 44 But I tell you, love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you, 45 that you may be children of your Father in heaven. He causes his sun to rise on the evil and the good, and sends rain on the righteous and the unrighteous. 46 If you love those who love you, what reward will you get? Are not even the tax collectors doing that? 47 And if you greet only your own people, what are you doing more than others? Do not even pagans do that? 48 Be perfect, therefore, as your heavenly Father is perfect.

Muhammad said do not pray for unbelievers even if they are your own kin. In fact, he said to fight and even kill them.

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#186624 Aug 25, 2013
Alex WM wrote:
<quoted text>
The Christians have no answer to this question:
"Is Jesus the son of "god" or the son of "god the father"?
LOL!
Let's see what they say.
I was in Florence a few days ago to remind myself of my Xtian past and of the Pagan origins of Christianity. Clearly there are scores of paintings of the Trinity! They really thought that "god the father" was a man and the poor dove was the "ghostie"! Comical.
Salaams.
They are right Alex.
The cross of Jesus is a stumbling block to Muslims and to the Jews.

The name Jesus means "God saves". The child born of the Virgin Mary is called Jesus, "for he will save his people from their sins" (Mt 1:21): "there is no other name under heaven given among men by which we must be saved" (Acts 4:12).

The title "Christ" means "Anointed One" (Messiah). Jesus is the Christ, for "God anointed Jesus of Nazareth with the Holy Spirit and with power" (Acts 10:38). He was the one "who is to come" (Lk 7:19), the object of "the hope of Israel" (Acts 28:20).

The title "Son of God" signifies the unique and eternal relationship of Jesus Christ to God his Father: he is the only Son of the Father (cf. Jn 1:14, 18; 3:16, 18); he is God himself (cf. Jn 1:1).

The title "Lord" indicates divine sovereignty. To confess or invoke Jesus as Lord is to believe in his divinity. "No one can say 'Jesus is Lord' except by the Holy Spirit'" (1 Cor 12:3).

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#186625 Aug 25, 2013
SHAMMA has escaped from a mental asylum.

Location hidden

#186626 Aug 25, 2013
And the world is a more sinful place because of Jesus. LOL.
yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#186627 Aug 25, 2013
to the nobody on this message thread: i do not see a joke, in your assaulting, G-D, TheTorah, or the woman chaooah your grandmother, and the truth. only the most imbecillic of all demons, would ever dare do anything this stupid. and to become, an arrogant female impersonater too.

and i would never dare, do what you just did in any way, shape, or form. there is no way the truth and a lie, are the same thing. this only proves, you to be a liar with absolutly no credibility at all.

i am not kidding about, G-D coming to visit with me. i am not kidding about anything, here in TheTorah. and i don't care what your, blastphemous demonic opinion is about it. if it did not actually happen, i would not be on this message thread saying it.

bmz

Since: Mar 08

Singapore

#186628 Aug 25, 2013
Seeker wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, so do you like this one?
38 “You have heard that it was said,‘Eye for eye, and tooth for tooth.’[h] 39 But I tell you, do not resist an evil person. If anyone slaps you on the right cheek, turn to them the other cheek also. 40 And if anyone wants to sue you and take your shirt, hand over your coat as well. 41 If anyone forces you to go one mile, go with them two miles. 42 Give to the one who asks you, and do not turn away from the one who wants to borrow from you.

Muhammad thought it should be an eye for an eye. And he was fight fight fight.

2:216
Fighting has been enjoined upon you while it is hateful to you. But perhaps you hate a thing and it is good for you; and perhaps you love a thing and it is bad for you. And Allah Knows, while you know not.

Or maybe this one?

43 “You have heard that it was said,‘Love your neighbor[i] and hate your enemy.’ 44 But I tell you, love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you, 45 that you may be children of your Father in heaven. He causes his sun to rise on the evil and the good, and sends rain on the righteous and the unrighteous. 46 If you love those who love you, what reward will you get? Are not even the tax collectors doing that? 47 And if you greet only your own people, what are you doing more than others? Do not even pagans do that? 48 Be perfect, therefore, as your heavenly Father is perfect.

Muhammad said do not pray for unbelievers even if they are your own kin. In fact, he said to fight and even kill them.
I forgot to qualify. Matthew 5:38 can be excluded.

Note that Jesus did not turn the other cheek, when he was slapped. Instead, he asked,'Why did you strike me?" That does not fall under diamonds from Jesus.

It was not Muhammad. It was the Qur'aan that instructed Muhammad not to pray for the dead disbeliever.

This instruction tallies with what Jesus said, "Let the dead bury the dead! Follow me!" However, in this case, Jesus should not have stopped the man from attending his father's funeral as that man was not a disbeliever.

Also, the Dad does not agree with the son. An eye for an eye and a tooth for a tooth, still stands.

I don't think it was said anywhere by people or Scripture to love their neighbour and hate their enemy. Such verses were made up.

You can easily understand the context of 2:216 after reading the following:

"2:190 Fight, in the way of Allah, against those who wage war upon you, but do not commit aggression by attacking first. Allah does not like aggressors, 2:191 and slay them wherever you come upon them, drive them away from wherever they drove you away. Oppression is worse than slaughter. But do not fight in the vicinity of the Sacred House of Worship unless they attack you there first, but if they fight against you, you may slay them. This shall be the just retribution, such disbelievers deserve. 2:192 But if they desist, then Allah is much-forgiving and the Most Merciful.

2:193 Fight until there is no more oppression, and worship of Allah is established. If the oppressors desist, then there shall be no more hostility, except against oppressors, if any.

2:194 The Sacred months should be kept sacred but you are allowed to retaliate during the sacred months, only if you are attacked. If anyone commits aggression against you, then retaliate likewise and remain conscious of Allah. Know that Allah is with those who are conscious of Him."

So, the ones with no backbones, wanted to stay safe and sit at home, while the others fought the enemy, who was attacking.

Location hidden

#186629 Aug 25, 2013
Alex WM wrote:
<quoted text>
I have answered you...but Happy to repeat..
1. A TINY creation of G-d who prayed to G-d and G-d ONLY.
2. A TINY creation of G-d who did NOT pretend he was G-d.
Now back to your crazy para-babble!
"27 Well then, you should have put my money on deposit with the bankers, so that when I returned I would have received it back with interest."
OH dear OH dear!!
No wonder the G-d fearing Jews tried to murder BJ as a false prophet, who was promoting usury.
Your badly written Gospels turn BJ into a sinner.
The primary reason is:
Many naive ignorant people are "seeing" things in Gospels that are not there!
As a result BJ is "god"!! lol
That is not an answer Alex!
You a big mouth stupid Muslim that follows a pagan man named Muhammad, a caster of jinn devil spells.

You fellow the pagan man Muhammad who claimed he was choked 3 times by a jinn devil he was invoking in the cave where he invokes jinn devils to cast spells on other people.

Occultism! The great religion of Muslims.
http://religionresearchinstitute.org/Mohammad...

yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#186630 Aug 25, 2013
i am the only eye witness of G-D coming to visit with adam here in TheTorah thus far. and i do not care how many, rather be demon domesticated critters, reject the truth from G-D here in TheTorah. if you want to be totally stupid about it, that is your free will.

bmz

Singapore

#186631 Aug 25, 2013
Shamma wrote:

The name Jesus means "God saves".
Actually, the cross was a stumbling block that prevented Simon from reaching home. Instead, he was most likely lumbered up the cross and crucified as Jesus, allowing Jesus to escape.

A name can mean anything but the name Jesus does not mean "He is God!"

The name of the other culprit Jesus, whom the Romans released, also meant "Jesus saves" and he saved himself.
yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#186632 Aug 25, 2013
don't care how well you all know your religions not true to G-D. you do not, know G-D. or you would know better, than these tragically silly untrue religions of men.

bmz

Singapore

#186633 Aug 25, 2013
Alex WM wrote:
<quoted text>
InShaAllah, one day Seeker will face the truth as he claims to be a "seeker".
May Allah guide him to the truth. Ameen
Yes, he has already said that he does not believe in some stuff of Christianity.

I hope Seeker reverts truly to Judaism. Amen!

bmz

Singapore

#186635 Aug 25, 2013
yehoshooah adam wrote:
i am the only eye witness of G-D coming to visit with adam here in TheTorah thus far. and i do not care how many, rather be demon domesticated critters, reject the truth from G-D here in TheTorah. if you want to be totally stupid about it, that is your free will.
Rabbee,

How long G-d will keep visiting Adam in The Torah? Any plans to come down to visit TheEarth, which G-d has never done before?

Location hidden

#186636 Aug 25, 2013
JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
SHAMMA has escaped from a mental asylum.
You live in a mental asylum Joe!
Your UMMM vibrations Joe conjures up evil Muslim jinn devil demons from hell!

Your mind is mentally trapped by the evil spirits you conjure up in your mind Joe! UMMM, UMMM. UMMM vibrations!

Location hidden

#186638 Aug 25, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, the cross was a stumbling block that prevented Simon from reaching home. Instead, he was most likely lumbered up the cross and crucified as Jesus, allowing Jesus to escape.
A name can mean anything but the name Jesus does not mean "He is God!"
The name of the other culprit Jesus, whom the Romans released, also meant "Jesus saves" and he saved himself.
Muhammad's Jinn devils have taken over your mind!
http://religionresearchinstitute.org/Mohammad...
yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#186639 Aug 25, 2013
JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
And the world is a more sinful place because of Jesus. LOL.
rabbee: it was already an extremely sinful place, even before Yeshooah arrived. what makes you think, anything was changed sine then? once He was gone, they just continued as usual. no different than in the desert, where they constantly defied G-D and Moshe. with nothing changing, since then either. it's like the masochist can't wait, for G-D to torture and torment them over and over again. and can't wait to bite, their own friggen lips.

bmz

Singapore

#186640 Aug 25, 2013
Shamma wrote:
<quoted text>
They are right Alex.
The name Jesus means "God saves". The child born of the Virgin Mary is called Jesus, "for he will save his people from their sins" (Mt 1:21): "there is no other name under heaven given among men by which we must be saved" (Acts 4:12).
The title "Christ" means "Anointed One" (Messiah). Jesus is the Christ, for "God anointed Jesus of Nazareth with the Holy Spirit and with power" (Acts 10:38). He was the one "who is to come" (Lk 7:19), the object of "the hope of Israel" (Acts 28:20).
The title "Son of God" signifies the unique and eternal relationship of Jesus Christ to God his Father: he is the only Son of the Father (cf. Jn 1:14, 18; 3:16, 18); he is God himself (cf. Jn 1:1).
The title "Lord" indicates divine sovereignty. To confess or invoke Jesus as Lord is to believe in his divinity. "No one can say 'Jesus is Lord' except by the Holy Spirit'" (1 Cor 12:3).
There is no such thing as the Son of God in the Tanakh. How did you guys manage to create this Son of God?

There were many anointed ones before Jesus and I would like to name a few:

Moses Christ, Saul Christ, Samuel Christ and David Christ.

There is no problem in calling Jesus Lord. People used to call Abraham and Moses, Lord too. As long as you don't call Jesus, LORD. That would be a huge blasphemy.
yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#186641 Aug 25, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Rabbee,
How long G-d will keep visiting Adam in The Torah? Any plans to come down to visit TheEarth, which G-d has never done before?
rabbee: how should i know, how many more unexpected times G-D is going to surprise me? all i know for sure, is the last visit in the year 5844, when G-D takes off for vacation, leaving me marooned here.

then oh how, happy days are here again in this nightmare. when their ain't no woman on this planet, that can replace G-D being gone. that is more like a punishment than a comfort. when real comfort would be G-D, taking me with THEM and not deserting me here again. with G-D leaving me, just before about 470 years of that kind of pitch black darkness. with me stuck here, with that bad moon rising again.

oh yeah like sure, that is also bound to make me sooo happy. leaving me marooned up to my ass, in talking all-hgators also. and so taking some words of wisdom, from myselves two-thousand years ago. what i have to say, to you all is - eat me!

stuck in this world, that never learned how to make G-D happy. because of all your traditions, of making G-D unhappy with us all. why would i expect any of you, or your grandmother to make your grandfather adam happy with any of you.
yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#186642 Aug 25, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Rabbee,
rabbee: and don't try to tell me, that G-D has never visited here on earth before. cause we both, know better than that.

you all knew, that G-D always comes to visit with THEIR His son adam. it was not my fault, none of you showed up for this. and have no idea, how scared i got. how really scared, when TheAngel Gabreeel came to tell me G-D was coming to see me again. i only thought, it was a good hiding place till then.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#186643 Aug 25, 2013
Seeker wrote:
<quoted text>
If somebody returns for a second time, what do you think is going to happen? Is that person going to be seen as an average Joe? Think about it. Muhammad isn't even supposed to return and he does nothing at all to meet those prophecies. He was not born of a virgin, he was not called God with us, he was never called God almighty and DEFINITELY not called Prince of Peace. How many battles did he fight? 80 or so? And don't even try to tell me those battles were all defensive. You don't amass war booty and sex slave women by merely defending your own territory, you do it by invasions.
<quoted text>
They didn't at all. You are haywire.
<quoted text>
Fine. What a pain in the arss you are.
Isaiah 42
“Here is my servant, whom I uphold,
my chosen one in whom I delight;
In John it says this is my Son who I am well pleased with.
I will put my Spirit on him,
and he will bring justice to the nations.
Jesus talked about having the Holy Spirit within him and sending it after he was gone. Muhammad talked about Gabriel, and that's all.
2 He will not shout or cry out,
or raise his voice in the streets.
Is that Muhammad?
3 A bruised reed he will not break,
and a smoldering wick he will not snuff out.
No, Muhammad didn't break any reeds, he merely had people killed, assassinated, beheaded and enslaved.
Reeds were used by shepherds as a musical instrument to call out to their sheep.
In faithfulness he will bring forth justice;
I don't see much justice in the world currently. Do you?
4 he will not falter or be discouraged
till he establishes justice on earth.
Muhammad thought of suicide at some points and he did NOT bring justice to the earth he brought war and in fact was poisoned and died prematurely and not by his own will and there is no mention of him ever returning.
“I, the Lord, have called you in righteousness;
I will take hold of your hand.
I will keep you and will make you
to be a covenant for the people
and a light for the Gentiles,
There was no mention of any covenant with Muhammad, it was Jesus that was said to have brought the New Covenant, and Christianity spread to the gentiles long before Muhammad came on the scene. Read Jeremiah 33 where it talks of a new covenant not like the one before where the law shall me written on the hearts and minds of men, not in a book. Jesus never brought a book and never spoke about bringing one. That was just a lie that Muhammad made up because he couldn't do any miracles so he had to try to make the Quran out to be a miracle and therefore he had to make Jesus' mission look similar to his by saying he brought a book too. And the Quran is no miracle at all. The only thing miraculous about it is how people fall for it.
Now maybe this isn't even speaking about Jesus, but it sure isn't speaking about Muhammad.
The servant in question ain't Muhammad nor Yeshua or Israel, but the kingdom of Judah.

Location hidden

#186646 Aug 25, 2013
Preeti Sagar sings well in English. I'm surprised.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pagan/Wiccan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bloomfield woman behind Ten Commandments monume... Oct 10 Liam R 3
Wiccan Arrested on Child Rape Charges (Apr '10) Oct 9 Lee County NC 46
I...(gulp) am a Pagan Agnostic Taoist Sep 28 Ol Fuddy Duddy 2
Respecting belief: why should you? And why shou... Sep 21 thetruth 21
Pagan caught performing naked ritual with teena... (Nov '12) Sep '14 Kathwynn 14
Who exactly was Gjoub, and should I trust him? (Mar '09) Sep '14 Kathwynn 503
SHADOW PEOPLE... i need help (May '07) Aug '14 Only1Likeme212 347

Pagan/Wiccan People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE