Who Is Allah?

Who Is Allah?

There are 256264 comments on the The Brussels Journal story from Aug 24, 2007, titled Who Is Allah?. In it, The Brussels Journal reports that:

“Allah is a very beautiful word for God. Shouldn't we all say that from now on we will name God Allah? [...] What does God care what we call him?”

From the desk of Soeren Kern on Fri, 2007-08-24 11:56 Europeans love to mock the salience of religion in American society. via The Brussels Journal

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Brussels Journal.

yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#186483 Aug 24, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks, Bryant
Let us re-write John 1:1 again, where John made a big mistake by not adding the word "Incarnate".
"In the beginning was the Incarnate Word, the Incarnate Word was with God and actually the Incarnate Word was God."
We have now re-written the 15th Century forgery.
rabbee: judging one forgery with another, will still only be a fraud.

at the time of Yeshooah Adam, everyone on earth was already deceived other than Him and nothing has changed since then.

nobody know for sure what Yeshooah, Pehter, Mathev, or Paool said or did. you only have a somewhat close rendition, from someone else as to what was said and done.

you cannot trust that, any more than you can trust the sources of the quran. with too many indications, that it was also rendered well after the fact. when neither side, can get even TheName of Yeshooah right. more or less that it is likened unto the story of, romeo and juliet in one person.
Seeker

Lowell, MA

#186484 Aug 24, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Trinity was already condemned earlier in your 'favorite' verse.
Rodwell's translation:
5:116 "And when God shall say - "O Jesus, Son of Mary: hast thou said unto mankind -'Take me and my mother as two Gods, beside God?"' He shall say - "Glory be unto Thee! it is not for me to say that which I know to be not the truth; had I said that, verily thou wouldest have known it: Thou knowest what is in me, but I know not what is in Thee; for Thou well knowest things unseen!"
There is no Trinity being discussed here. Christianity of today was never the same as what it was after Jesus passed away.
Some took Mary also as God and some took Jesus as God.
Mary was kicked out only after the Catholic Church became powerful. However, the Church discreetly keeps her next to God.
So, on the Day of Judgement, God Almighty will ask the question to shame the Church fathers and all, who believed in the nonsense.
There is no mention of any trinity in that verse. It can also mean this: "Hey, Jesus! did you and your mother claim to be two Gods besides Me or instead of Me?"
In other words, "Did you two declare Divinity, knowing that I am the LORD?"
You may now go ahead with your Bulverism. lol!
Two Gods besides Allah. Not two of many Gods besides Allah, exactly two Gods besides Allah. What does 2 + 1 equal, moron? Three? Why yes it does. What Does Trinity mean? Does it have anything to do with three? Why yes it does, it means three in one, and Muhammad couldn't even understand that. Tri means three, inity comes from unity which means one. Three in one. And Muhammad was so stupid that he thought that it meant three separate Gods and therefore polytheism, and he was even more stupid to assume that Mary was one of the three parts of the Trinity. He thought it was a family of Gods where there was a Father, Mother and Son. That's why he was so stupid to point out that Allah could not have a son because he has no consort. Muhammad was stupid enough to think that Christians thought Mary was God's consort. So he didn't even understand what he was rejecting.

Gee, Allah sure seems pretty stupid. Almost like an uneducated, illiterate desert bandit who thought the sky was a canopy or dome that will one day crack open. When are you people going to wake up and see what is right in front of your face? When does the hypnosis end?
yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#186485 Aug 24, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
We have another old saying: "Stay miles away from a pig sty".
I try to do that but every mile or so there is one. What can I do? So, instead of teaching a pig to sing, I try to educate.
rabbee: well hog and mahog, i guess that explains why. why i am not, a jew, christian, muslem or other pagan atheist religiously.

as none of you can accept, or explain why, adam and chaooah are always returned to the united states of america. with it all taking place, here in TheTorah again. no different than the last time, all you nobodies believed in TheG-D WHO is giving this only.

no different than the last two times, you all got your also talking grandcritters drowned due to your lying today. because of all the nobodies here in TheTorah as usual. with all your conspiracies to commit murder, against TheTruth of G-D in TheTorah.

if it really ain't true to G-D, then it really is murder/suicide.
Seeker

Lowell, MA

#186486 Aug 24, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Trinity was already condemned earlier in your 'favorite' verse.
Rodwell's translation:
5:116 "And when God shall say - "O Jesus, Son of Mary: hast thou said unto mankind -'Take me and my mother as two Gods, beside God?"' He shall say - "Glory be unto Thee! it is not for me to say that which I know to be not the truth; had I said that, verily thou wouldest have known it: Thou knowest what is in me, but I know not what is in Thee; for Thou well knowest things unseen!"
There is no Trinity being discussed here. Christianity of today was never the same as what it was after Jesus passed away.
Some took Mary also as God and some took Jesus as God.
Mary was kicked out only after the Catholic Church became powerful. However, the Church discreetly keeps her next to God.
So, on the Day of Judgement, God Almighty will ask the question to shame the Church fathers and all, who believed in the nonsense.
There is no mention of any trinity in that verse. It can also mean this: "Hey, Jesus! did you and your mother claim to be two Gods besides Me or instead of Me?"
In other words, "Did you two declare Divinity, knowing that I am the LORD?"
You may now go ahead with your Bulverism. lol!
This is a classic example of self contradictory logic that Muslims do so often. One the one hand, you say that the Quran is not talking about Mary being in the Trinity, as if that would be wrong for it to do so, and then on the other hand you say that Christians DID take Mary as part of the Trinity. Which is it?
bmz

Since: Mar 08

Location hidden

#186487 Aug 24, 2013
Seeker wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course I replied to my own post because I was stating the fact that you can call people morons, and to prove they are not, they continue to act like a moron.
<quoted text>
All the US had was the North against the South and that was over slavery and had nothing to do with religion and that was over quickly and they DID reconcile. Muslims have been fighting each other over religion for over 1000 years. Even that dumbo Muhammad was smart enough to say do not break up into sects. And what was the very first thing they did after the Jewish woman poisoned Muhammad and he died? They broke up into sects and started fighting each other. When are Muslims going to learn that Islam is the problem for them, not the solution? Islam is the reason they are so far behind the rest of the world. Iran was poised to become a shining, modern, successful beacon of the Middle East until Islam stepped in. Now look at it. And it absolutely floors me to see Muslims think they are in the west to save it, when the truth of the matter is that they are fleeing the hell holes that Islamic culture has created.
<quoted text>
You got my vote on that one. Why should anybody intervene and stop Muslims from doing what they know how to do best? In fact, it seems like the ONLY thing they are good at. Muslims are never more in their glory and never have more purpose to the miserable lives than when they are fighting. They live for that. They glorify that. Because that's all that their stupid prophet did.
My point was that all of you had your civil wars and revolutions. It is Muslims' turn now. The blood must flow and after a lot of bloodshed, they will sit down and talk peace. That is exactly what all in the West did.

Bloodshed leads eventually to peace. You know that well. Why and when did the Americans go for peace talks with Vietnam, which were hosted by the French, the brutal rascals, who were responsible in the first place for the tragedy in Vietnam?

Look at the 2nd pic on this page.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-23497563

American Air Force spraying Agent Orange on the 'Vietnamese Locusts" in the sight of America.

Do you see Syria doing anything of that sort?

Anyway, the point is that the US only went for peace after 50,000 US servicemen had perished in that dirty war for no valid reason. The US did not go for peace talks when a million Vietnamese had already been bombed and shredded to pieces.

So, Muslims will also sit down for peace only after all have suffered heavy casualties. You have to be strong to see this. You should not find the videos disturbing at all.

Asians do not receive such warnings when they are shown disturbing videos. lol!
Seeker

Lowell, MA

#186488 Aug 24, 2013
Here's another classic blinking red light for Muslims to completely ignore. Apparently Allah likes to make decisions like gathering together 30,000 people to go attack someone, only to change his mind and send them back and therefore gathered 30,000 people together for absolutely nothing. Gee, Allah sure sounds a lot like Muhammad to me. How do you people possibly ignore this? What makes you so hypnotized that this doesn't even register with you?

http://www.qtafsir.com/index.php...

"(Fight against those who believe not in Allah, nor in the Last Day, nor forbid that which has been forbidden by Allah and His Messenger, and those who acknowledge not the religion of truth among the People of the Scripture,) This honorable Ayah was revealed with the order to fight the People of the Book, after the pagans were defeated, the people entered Allah's religion in large numbers, and the Arabian Peninsula was secured under the Muslims' control. Allah commanded His Messenger to fight the People of the Scriptures, Jews and Christians, on the ninth year of Hijrah, and he prepared his army to fight the Romans and called the people to Jihad announcing his intent and destination. The Messenger sent his intent to various Arab areas around Al-Madinah to gather forces, and he collected an army of thirty thousand. Some people from Al-Madinah and some hypocrites, in and around it, lagged behind, for that year was a year of drought and intense heat. The Messenger of Allah marched, heading towards Ash-Sham to fight the Romans until he reached Tabuk, where he set camp for about twenty days next to its water resources. He then prayed to Allah for a decision and went back to Al-Madinah because it was a hard year and the people were weak, as we will mention, Allah willing."

He prayed to Allah for a decision or he made a decision himself? Come on people, it is SO obvious. Muhammad decided to gather 30,000 people together and then realized it was a mistake and he couldn't pull off what he thought he could pull off.
yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#186489 Aug 24, 2013
the definition of a christian, is not being a socialist bullshitvek liberal. there can't really be that many christians in america, because you voted obama and your other antiG-D gravy sucking bullshitvek socialist clowns into office.
bmz

Since: Mar 08

Location hidden

#186490 Aug 24, 2013
Seeker wrote:
<quoted text>
And the only thing that Muslims know how to do better than lying is fighting.
You are correct on this part. I wanted to judge you by giving you the 'I agree' icon but the international readers had already judged you well. Regret I could not compliment that way.

They have left lying to the Western leadership and the Christian polemicists.
Seeker

Lowell, MA

#186491 Aug 24, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
My point was that all of you had your civil wars and revolutions. It is Muslims' turn now. The blood must flow and after a lot of bloodshed, they will sit down and talk peace. That is exactly what all in the West did.
We have been waiting for Sunnis and Shias to sit down and talk peace for over 1000 years.
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Bloodshed leads eventually to peace. You know that well.
I'm not sure that is going to happen with Muslims. The fight is never over for them. Just look at Iraq.
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Why and when did the Americans go for peace talks with Vietnam, which were hosted by the French, the brutal rascals, who were responsible in the first place for the tragedy in Vietnam?
Funny how you completely ignore the fact that it was the Soviets that started the whole thing by arming and urging the Viet Cong to spread communism whether people wanted it or not. The US involvement was a response the Soviet aggression, a fact that you just completely ignore because you want to ignore it. And besides, this isn't even an example of Americans fighting each other, so your moronic mind can't even stick to the point. And you even have to wonder why people are calling you a moron with no reasoning skills? Do you honestly have to wonder about that?
bmz

Since: Mar 08

Location hidden

#186492 Aug 24, 2013
yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>
rabbee: well hog and mahog, i guess that explains why. why i am not, a jew, christian, muslem or other pagan atheist religiously.
as none of you can accept, or explain why, adam and chaooah are always returned to the united states of america. with it all taking place, here in TheTorah again. no different than the last time, all you nobodies believed in TheG-D WHO is giving this only.
no different than the last two times, you all got your also talking grandcritters drowned due to your lying today. because of all the nobodies here in TheTorah as usual. with all your conspiracies to commit murder, against TheTruth of G-D in TheTorah.
if it really ain't true to G-D, then it really is murder/suicide.
lol! Love you, Rabbee

I am talking to the subtle critters and the beasts of theInternetField.

Rabbee, is Chaoowah still with you in theSubtleFields of theTorah?
yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#186493 Aug 24, 2013
is anyone in this world, going to wake up! and realize. realize you have a lot more things, to be frightened about. rather than me truly with G-D, you should be less frightened about.

if you get murdered believing in, all this worlds lies. then whose fault is that, for rejecting the truth of G-D?

why have so many jews, christians, and muslims died in such an inappropriate manner? how have you all angered G-D, so much to of commanded it to all this way? when you can't even cause climate change, unless it is G-D WHO has commanded it. but! why? with the whole world, too good to be self true against G-D.
Seeker

Lowell, MA

#186494 Aug 24, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Look at the 2nd pic on this page.
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-23497563
American Air Force spraying Agent Orange on the 'Vietnamese Locusts" in the sight of America.
Do you see Syria doing anything of that sort?
Again, this has nothing to do with Muslims fighting EACH OTHER and your moronic mind can't stick to the point. And YES Syria IS doing stuff like that and apparently it is becoming pretty evident that they are now using chemical weapons. And I have to wonder where they got those chemical weapons from. Iraq maybe?
bmz

Since: Mar 08

Location hidden

#186495 Aug 24, 2013
Seeker wrote:
<quoted text>
Two Gods besides Allah. Not two of many Gods besides Allah, exactly two Gods besides Allah. What does 2 + 1 equal, moron? Three? Why yes it does. What Does Trinity mean? Does it have anything to do with three? Why yes it does, it means three in one, and Muhammad couldn't even understand that. Tri means three, inity comes from unity which means one. Three in one. And Muhammad was so stupid that he thought that it meant three separate Gods and therefore polytheism, and he was even more stupid to assume that Mary was one of the three parts of the Trinity. He thought it was a family of Gods where there was a Father, Mother and Son. That's why he was so stupid to point out that Allah could not have a son because he has no consort. Muhammad was stupid enough to think that Christians thought Mary was God's consort. So he didn't even understand what he was rejecting.
Gee, Allah sure seems pretty stupid. Almost like an uneducated, illiterate desert bandit who thought the sky was a canopy or dome that will one day crack open. When are you people going to wake up and see what is right in front of your face? When does the hypnosis end?
Seeker, the Church would have happily gone for four.

The problem was that she had to appease the Roman and Greek pagans, who wanted a myth similar to the myth they believed in. The philosophy of the pagans reigned supreme and Trinity was preferred.

Since the mob was full of male chauvinist pigs, the Church fathers had to move Mary out but still gave her the honour of being a Rented Womb.

God had already told Muhammad that God has no consort. So, the question of having a son does not arise.

yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#186496 Aug 24, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
lol! Love you, Rabbee
I am talking to the subtle critters and the beasts of theInternetField.
Rabbee, is Chaoowah still with you in theSubtleFields of theTorah?
rabbee: you all know this story, G-D is giving. and you should know, what time this is in TheTorah again by now. and you should also know, that i was commanded again to divorced this worlds grandmother again for infidelity. this is not my story, but is still The-Story G-D is giving again to this whole unfaithful world.

and yes i feel a lot like dr do-little, also talking to the not here in TheTorah frankenanimals. with the body of a human, with the brains of talkingjackasses etc.
Seeker

Lowell, MA

#186499 Aug 24, 2013
yehoshooah adam wrote:
is anyone in this world,going to wake up! and realize. realize you have a lot more things, to be frightened about. rather than me truly with G-D, you should be less frightened about.
Put your stupid bullhorn away and realize that nobody listens to lunatics with delusions of grandeur, nor should they. Nobody has any fears about anything you say because you are nothing more than a common lunatic posting crap on topix from a condo in Denver. Do something useful and go track down that Sarah Faye Ann Carney wench and give her what's coming to her. She's probably the one who stole your meds. You are definitely cuckoo for cocoa puffs.

yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#186500 Aug 24, 2013
if you really were, true to G-D here in TheTorah again. then you would not be seeing this much, inappropriate hell and death, torture and torment for not being true to G-D.

when you all cannot even accept, that all the pestilence, plague, and famine you see. is all commanded by G-D, due to your adulteries against THEM. for yourwhoring around, with other g-ds again.
Seeker

Lowell, MA

#186501 Aug 24, 2013
El Cid wrote:
<quoted text>Just remember that according to bmz, the murderous hatred that exists between Shi'ite and Sunni factions in Iraq, Afghanistan, and elsewhere on the planet was caused by the interventions and policies of the U.S. and U.K.
That's the part that is most screwed up about these people. Not only do they have so many problems, but they have the nerve to blame them all on somebody else.
bmz

Since: Mar 08

Location hidden

#186502 Aug 24, 2013
Seeker wrote:
<quoted text>
We have been waiting for Sunnis and Shias to sit down and talk peace for over 1000 years.
<quoted text>
I'm not sure that is going to happen with Muslims. The fight is never over for them. Just look at Iraq.
<quoted text>
Funny how you completely ignore the fact that it was the Soviets that started the whole thing by arming and urging the Viet Cong to spread communism whether people wanted it or not. The US involvement was a response the Soviet aggression, a fact that you just completely ignore because you want to ignore it. And besides, this isn't even an example of Americans fighting each other, so your moronic mind can't even stick to the point. And you even have to wonder why people are calling you a moron with no reasoning skills? Do you honestly have to wonder about that?
You have been been misinformed.

Read this: http://chnm.gmu.edu/courses/122/vietnam/lectu...

"During W.W.II, the French were expelled from Vietnam by Japan, which occupied Vietnam for most of the war, until the US victory.

Ho Chi Mihn and his allies assisted US army intelligence in the war against the Japanese.

Ho Chi Mihn was regarded very highly by US military personnel for his commitment to freedom and liberty and for his pro-American attitudes. Ho saw, or claimed to see, the US as an anti-colonial power which would be willing to help his people gain permanent independence.

At end of W.W.II, Ho Chi Mihn was strongest in the Northern part of Vietnam, which was poorer but also less "colonized."

After the Japanese were defeated, speaking from the northern city of Hanoi, Ho Chi Mihn declared Vietnamese independent of French rule.

At a ceremony declaring this independence, Ho quoted Thomas Jefferson while the Star Spangled Banner played and American planes flew overhead.

The new Vietnamese constitution drafted by Ho was based on and strongly resembled the US Constitution.

Ho declared he looked forward to intimate and friendly relations with the US. He offered the US naval bases and promised that Vietnam "will be a fertile field for American capital and enterprise".

Ho Chi Mihn was a communist, but he was also a practical politician, interested in what was best for Vietnam. He was friendly to the US, admired much of American politics, and preferred the US to the Soviets as an ally."


Neither you know much about your Bible nor do you know much about History.
Seeker

Lowell, MA

#186503 Aug 24, 2013
yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>
rabbee: well hog and mahog, i guess that explains why. why i am not, a jew, christian, muslem or other pagan atheist religiously.
Right, you follow BiPolarism.
Seeker

Lowell, MA

#186504 Aug 24, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
You are correct on this part. I wanted to judge you by giving you the 'I agree' icon but the international readers had already judged you well. Regret I could not compliment that way.
They didn't give any agreement judgements to my post because they are all Muslims. And I don't care what they judge as I have already called them all complete morons for even bothering, and all that they do is to confirm my point by continuing to bother.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pagan/Wiccan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The war on Christmas (Dec '10) Jan 16 Into The Night 5,146
Journalism Diorama(s): Pluralism Theocracy Jan 10 Abishai100 1
I'm searching for answers Jan 9 Anonymous 1
Journaling Questions for Deeper Exploration Dec 31 Raavyncloud 1
News Looking for a Pagan community in Kentucky? (Mar '12) Dec '17 kaleb 18
News Poland's bishops say Halloween is harmful, pagan (Oct '12) Oct '17 Kim 21
can spells be done in the daytime? (Sep '06) Oct '17 Scarlet Hernandez 7
More from around the web