Who Is Allah?

Who Is Allah?

There are 256295 comments on the The Brussels Journal story from Aug 24, 2007, titled Who Is Allah?. In it, The Brussels Journal reports that:

“Allah is a very beautiful word for God. Shouldn't we all say that from now on we will name God Allah? [...] What does God care what we call him?”

From the desk of Soeren Kern on Fri, 2007-08-24 11:56 Europeans love to mock the salience of religion in American society. via The Brussels Journal

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Brussels Journal.

Bryant

Windsor, CT

#186302 Aug 22, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
No, I still see only one God.
I am not like the blind man, who when healed in the first round, saw men as trees walking. By the way that shows he was not born blind.
The spirit of God or the Spirit of God, with the S in caps, is simply the power or the force of God that acts and works behind. Period.
If I throw a stone, it is I who used my power. So, I am the one who did that.
Remember this line from Jesus, when he said, "Someone touched me; I know that power has gone out from me."
If Jesus were God or the so-called Son of God, the power would not have gone out from him, just because a poor woman, who had a bleeding problem, touched him. It means that he had no power of his own to do anything.
Same goes for Moses. He was showing miracles only when the power or the force of God was working behind him. Moses never said the Spirit of God was working with him.
God did not become a pillar of fire. It was the power of God that did it. One cannot say that the Spirit of God became a pillar of fire. So, there is no such thing as the Holy Spirit besides God.
If there had been a God No:2 and the Holy Spirit besides God, God would have told all the past prophets. It would not have taken 5 centuries for it to become a God.
It is simply a massive confusion in Christendom.
Good, if you see only one God then you are beginning to understand what I am talking about.
Bryant

Windsor, CT

#186303 Aug 22, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
I have already told you that YHWH is NO NAME at all. Jesus never used that four letter word.
Allah means The God. So, if you have other gods besides Allah, we can say that Allah is the God of your gods.
For example, you have two gods besides God. One is your Jesus and the other is your so-called Holy Spirit.
So, we can say Allah is the God of your two gods.
Good night
Aside to Joel:
Please take over from here, Joel. lol!
Get a good rest because your post shows that you must be tired and too tired to think.
Bryant

Windsor, CT

#186304 Aug 22, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
No, I still see only one God.
I am not like the blind man, who when healed in the first round, saw men as trees walking. By the way that shows he was not born blind.
The spirit of God or the Spirit of God, with the S in caps, is simply the power or the force of God that acts and works behind. Period.
If I throw a stone, it is I who used my power. So, I am the one who did that.
Remember this line from Jesus, when he said, "Someone touched me; I know that power has gone out from me."
If Jesus were God or the so-called Son of God, the power would not have gone out from him, just because a poor woman, who had a bleeding problem, touched him. It means that he had no power of his own to do anything.
Same goes for Moses. He was showing miracles only when the power or the force of God was working behind him. Moses never said the Spirit of God was working with him.
God did not become a pillar of fire. It was the power of God that did it. One cannot say that the Spirit of God became a pillar of fire. So, there is no such thing as the Holy Spirit besides God.
If there had been a God No:2 and the Holy Spirit besides God, God would have told all the past prophets. It would not have taken 5 centuries for it to become a God.
It is simply a massive confusion in Christendom.
46 But Jesus said,“Someone touched me; I know that power has gone out from me.”

This simply means the power that went out from Jesus was for the cure of the person that had touched him,
Bryant

Windsor, CT

#186305 Aug 22, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
I have already told you that YHWH is NO NAME at all. Jesus never used that four letter word.
Allah means The God. So, if you have other gods besides Allah, we can say that Allah is the God of your gods.
For example, you have two gods besides God. One is your Jesus and the other is your so-called Holy Spirit.
So, we can say Allah is the God of your two gods.
Good night
Aside to Joel:
Please take over from here, Joel. lol!
And I told you God does not need a name and Allah is not God's name and God is not a name.

Christians do not believe in two Gods; we believe only in one.

Jesus called YHWH Father.
dahIvid

Minneapolis, MN

#186306 Aug 22, 2013
more fun stuff ,
arabizing loan wordz

comunication
comunicate
eliminate vowels
C M N C
C = k

K M N C
komneku , they comunicated
komnek't , she comunicated
yi' komnik , he comunicates
me' kumnak, comunicating , to comunicate
kumnaki ,kumnako , kumnakot , comunication
komnaki , comunicator

the general theory of relativity
the , its z OR AL
general , G N R L
theory , T R Y
relativity, R L T V T

AL GENERAL'ahwi teor' t ya roltove'nt
the general theory of relatvity , just like english word for word . lol
El Cid

Saint Albans, WV

#186307 Aug 22, 2013
susanblange wrote:
<quoted text>The serpent was a part of Adams' anatomy and what they did was a sexual act. Afterwards, they knew they were naked. The curse on the serpent was the same as the curse on Adam. Eves' "desire" would be to her husband and this was in part, a sexual desire. Sex is called "knowledge". If the fruit was literally an apple, there would be a commandment prohibiting it. There is a commandment against sodomy. The story is allegorical.
According to the Genesis account, Adam was not cursed. You are quite wrong.
dahIvid

Minneapolis, MN

#186308 Aug 22, 2013
El Cid wrote:
<quoted text>According to the Genesis account, Adam was not cursed. You are quite wrong.
he was banished
he was made to feel shame
he was told he will till the land instead of chilling in heaven in hydrmount yeman , lol, I would consider that a curse , lol. I will do anything to walk naked again and chil in yeman , lol
El Cid

Saint Albans, WV

#186309 Aug 22, 2013
Bryant wrote:
<quoted text>
Stop kidding around, BMZ.
We are made in the image of God, but we are not God.
bmz is not God, but he is certain that he can define God's FREEDOMS. This is the measure of his thoughtlessness, based as it is ENTIRELY on the word of that Arabian "monotheist" who was also CERTAIN that God simply would not do whatever he disallowed, like incarnating.
El Cid

Saint Albans, WV

#186310 Aug 22, 2013
dahIvid wrote:
<quoted text>
he was banished
he was made to feel shame
he was told he will till the land instead of chilling in heaven in hydrmount yeman , lol, I would consider that a curse , lol. I will do anything to walk naked again and chil in yeman , lol
Adam felt shame because he had actual guilt. He had disobeyed an express command, but tried to foist it all on Eve. She balked and blamed the serpent, who didn't blame God. Why not?
stop

Minneapolis, MN

#186311 Aug 22, 2013
dahIvid wrote:
more fun stuff ,
arabizing loan wordz
comunication
comunicate
eliminate vowels
C M N C
C = k
K M N C
komneku , they comunicated
komnek't , she comunicated
yi' komnik , he comunicates
me' kumnak, comunicating , to comunicate
kumnaki ,kumnako , kumnakot , comunication
komnaki , comunicator
the general theory of relativity
the , its z OR AL
general , G N R L
theory , T R Y
relativity, R L T V T
AL GENERAL'ahwi teor' t ya roltove'nt
the general theory of relatvity , just like english word for word . lol
I get a call telling me some one has done it. Just so I come to find an unoriginal retard.

welda mamin, stop . Its not yours. I know you know who I am. You fkin ruined everything . fkin a hole . Who the f r u & who told u ? I swear to god let me just find out whitch one of my friends you are I will fkin cut you. bich. You fkin posted the number diagram. You asked god to help you , you were helpless ? really ? how about I heard it from my friend ? If you were not such a retard you would not post this stuff that dont belong to you. Who the f u think you are ? You even efin started a thred ? Whats wrong with you. fkkkk you bich
stop

Minneapolis, MN

#186312 Aug 22, 2013
This David guy is crazy. He dont know what he is talking about. He is a retard , dont belive any interpetations he posts. His stories about himself are not even about him. He has nothing to do with anything and all his posts are wrong because he dont know what he is talking about.

I am going to kill you david. Trust me I will figure you out, u stupid shermuta
susanblange

Norfolk, VA

#186313 Aug 22, 2013
El Cid wrote:
<quoted text>According to the Genesis account, Adam was not cursed. You are quite wrong.
The ground that Adam was made from was cursed. The name Adam comes from the Hebrew "adamah" which means "out of the ground". Genesis 3:17 "...Because you have hearkened unto the voice of your wife (the rib) and have eaten of the tree, of which I commanded you, saying, You shall not eat of it: cursed is the ground for your sake..." v. 19 "In the sweat of your face shall you eat bread, till you return unto the ground; for out of it were you taken: for dust you are, and unto dust you shall return" Adam and dirt are one in the same. Both Adam and the serpent were cursed. Genesis 3:14. God says to the serpent, "...dust shall you eat all the days of your life..."
susanblange

Norfolk, VA

#186314 Aug 22, 2013
El Cid wrote:
<quoted text>Adam felt shame because he had actual guilt. He had disobeyed an express command, but tried to foist it all on Eve. She balked and blamed the serpent, who didn't blame God. Why not?
The serpent was Adam and he did blame God. He said, "...The woman who you gave to be with me, she gave me of the tree and I did eat". God was ultimately guilty because he created the man who turned out to be evil. Isaiah 45:7 "...I make peace, and create evil: I the Lord do all these things".

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#186315 Aug 22, 2013
susanblange wrote:
<quoted text>The serpent was Adam and he did blame God. He said, "...The woman who you gave to be with me, she gave me of the tree and I did eat". God was ultimately guilty because he created the man who turned out to be evil. Isaiah 45:7 "...I make peace, and create evil: I the Lord do all these things".
And you must be cursed, look how ignorant you are!

Your post Satanic!
El Cid

Saint Albans, WV

#186316 Aug 22, 2013
susanblange wrote:
<quoted text>The ground that Adam was made from was cursed. The name Adam comes from the Hebrew "adamah" which means "out of the ground". Genesis 3:17 "...Because you have hearkened unto the voice of your wife (the rib) and have eaten of the tree, of which I commanded you, saying, You shall not eat of it: cursed is the ground for your sake..." v. 19 "In the sweat of your face shall you eat bread, till you return unto the ground; for out of it were you taken: for dust you are, and unto dust you shall return" Adam and dirt are one in the same. Both Adam and the serpent were cursed. Genesis 3:14. God says to the serpent, "...dust shall you eat all the days of your life..."
"Cursed is the ground for your sake," the Lord said, NOT, "You are cursed along with the ground." You have PRESUMED against the Lord. You are quite wrong.
El Cid

Saint Albans, WV

#186317 Aug 22, 2013
susanblange wrote:
<quoted text>The serpent was Adam and he did blame God. He said, "...The woman who you gave to be with me, she gave me of the tree and I did eat". God was ultimately guilty because he created the man who turned out to be evil. Isaiah 45:7 "...I make peace, and create evil: I the Lord do all these things".
The serpent was NOT Adam. He was NOT evil. The Lord pronounced creation "GOOD." What came later is another matter. You are quite wrong.
susanblange

Norfolk, VA

#186318 Aug 22, 2013
El Cid wrote:
<quoted text>The serpent was NOT Adam. He was NOT evil. The Lord pronounced creation "GOOD." What came later is another matter. You are quite wrong.
The creation was good, not perfect. The creation of Satan was a side effect of the creation of man. He was created as the antithesis of God. Adam was good until he disobeyed God and violated the only prohibitive command he was given. Adam was told not to eat from the tree before Eve was created.
stop

Minneapolis, MN

#186319 Aug 22, 2013
david wrote:
some body tell rabai mordachay , to sit here . tell him david adors you, I love the way he teaches in youtube , tell him to stop seeing god through the prisim of modern heberew language , for all his theory are sound but wont work with modern heberew . you need the original rabai mordachy , and there is no silent alif , the secound "s" and " h" are the only silent lettera I can find . and I know the " h" is silent because its in most gods name . for god said I am in every breath that you atter, " h" is the only letter to be attered with your breath. some one who knows rabai mordachy in new york , please tell him, for I hate to see him make mistakes on youtube .
really ? Rabbi Mordecahi ? really , you stupid shermuta. You could only find H. why would you critic some one you like then . Why do you even have to mention him , Wow you are insane. I am missing 23 pages. Why you did not just take the whole thing. Were you doing me a favor ? the least you could have done was to write your own words. you efin copied my papers online you stupid shermuta. comunication , producing , really ? I want to kill you you stupid shermuta
stop

Minneapolis, MN

#186320 Aug 22, 2013
you stupid shermuta wrote my paper word for word . wow. f u man , what have I done to you .

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#186321 Aug 22, 2013
susanblange wrote:
<quoted text>The creation was good, not perfect. The creation of Satan was a side effect of the creation of man. He was created as the antithesis of God. Adam was good until he disobeyed God and violated the only prohibitive command he was given. Adam was told not to eat from the tree before Eve was created.
Your post are filled with Satanic ignorance of God.
God Is The Standard Of All That Is Good
When the Scriptures describe what is good, God is held up before us as the standard (Psalm 25:8, Nahum1:7). This is important for mortal men and women to understand: God determines what is good and what is not. We don't. Sometimes, men sit in judgment on God and His actions. Some have accused God of all kinds of evil, suggesting some of His past actions may have been too harsh or that His words about what will take place at the final judgement and in hell are evil. They are forgetting that their determinations are not the standard, but God's decree is.

God's works are good. Step by step, as God created the world, He examined it and declared it to be good.(Genesis 1:4, 10, 12, 18, 21). He then surveyed the whole of creation, and said it was "very good" (Genesis 1:31).

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pagan/Wiccan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The war on Christmas (Dec '10) Jul 18 John 4,952
News Harrogate mother says foster families are relig... (Nov '15) Jul 16 aunt jamama 53
Do you know where you will spend eternity? Jul 14 JacquelineDeane55 1
News Woman Explains Why She Kept 100 Dead Cats in He... (Jun '10) Jul 8 Zipp 3
News Athiest tells high schoolers God is evil (May '11) Jul 7 unserve satan 8199 844
Midnight Man Madness Jun 30 just sayin 3
News Why Atheism Will Replace Religion (Aug '12) May '17 John 14,736
More from around the web