Who Is Allah?

Aug 24, 2007 Full story: The Brussels Journal 207,505

“Allah is a very beautiful word for God. Shouldn't we all say that from now on we will name God Allah? [...] What does God care what we call him?”

From the desk of Soeren Kern on Fri, 2007-08-24 11:56 Europeans love to mock the salience of religion in American society. via The Brussels Journal

Full Story

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#184161 Aug 3, 2013
lord Shiv is worshipped formless whereas other god messenger Ram Krishna and others are worshipped in form.

Moral is Ram, Krishna and,Jesus, Buddha was real they came on earth gave message to humanity. Now it is upto us whom we should follow.

We humans think that we are most intelligent, intelligent than our creator when person thinks like this way from that time he/she chooses wrong path for himself.

All messenger came to teach us how to live our life except Muhammad bcoz he was not a messenger there is no proof of him being a messenger.

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#184162 Aug 3, 2013
The word "formless" is a misnomer since what appears formless in matter, has its own typal form in its own paranormal dimension or plane of origin. The word "invisible" is another misnomer since, in a physical sense, what appears invisible to the naked eyes is visible under a microscope or through x-rays or mri etc. Similarly, through the yogic vision, nothing is invisible and every entity, gross or subtle", is perceived in a form that's native to its typal consciousness and inherent energy field.

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

#184163 Aug 3, 2013
JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
<quoted text>
Haj is a worse form of mind control.
I've checked the videos and relics and samples of the Zam Zam water of the Haj and have seen through the subtle vision numerous demonic forces permeating the mosque, the phallic stone, the well and the Zam Zam water.
I was badly affected during the yogic investigation of the Kaaba as mentioned above and the ill-effects lasted for days.
Sorry to say so, even the words of the Quran radiate the same demonic forces.
Besides, I'm on a far higher intellectual level than Muhammad and so his teachings, aside from radiating those demonic forces that I mentioned above, are too childish and irrational for an intellectual with mystical experience to digest.
So, I can't even think of joining hands with evils like Islam and Haj.
That is why transcendental meditation is dangerous. God gave us minds to use to observe His creation and praise Him. He did not give us minds as if we can communicate with others by TM. That is the work of demons, as if WE can decide what is good and bad for ourselves without turning to the Maker of the universe.

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

#184164 Aug 3, 2013
JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
HIGHLIGHT:
Every religion is a limitation and ultimately revolves around the worship of a typal being usually an evil typal being or at the most the faith could culminate in the worship of its founder who would be a person of perversity or have limited knowledge and ordinary inner experiences.
If a person were living in Israel or Judah in Bible times, and listened to the warnings of the prophets who were promoting true worship, he was doing the right thing. But one must decide who is a true prophet, and what a true prophet would be saying.

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#184165 Aug 3, 2013
Formless means shapeless, Amorphous, Unformed. That is Shiv ling

Understood.
Seeker

Lowell, MA

#184166 Aug 3, 2013
yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>
rabbee: well i don't believe that G-D, lied to me.
Of course God didn't lie to you. God would never lie. You have merely lied to yourself because it's not God talking to you, it's your own delusional mind, but you aren't firing on all cylinders, so you cannot not realize this. You have psychological disorders, but one of the things about having psychological disorders is that the person suffering from them is not able to see them for the psychological disorders that they really are. That's what part of being crazy is all about. If they knew that they were suffering from delusions, they probably wouldn't be crazy or at least not too crazy. But you are.

Location hidden

#184167 Aug 3, 2013
In a physical sense, shapelessness is a form of disharmony, randomness, lack of concentrated purpose or disorder.
Seeker

Lowell, MA

#184168 Aug 3, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Ans.
My dear brother, let me say that you are wrong.
We did not enter this debate to discuss ONLY about Deut. 18:18. I never have mentioned about Deut. 18:18, despite you trying EVERYTHING in your power to bring it in focus. The topic of our discussion is “What Bible says about our prophet”?
Yes, and THAT is the conversation I entered. I would not bother to enter into a conversation about whether Jesus was prophecized or not as that would take forever.
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Since that covers the subject of prophesy, we had to build up a foundation before we start this discussion.
I told you the methodology that I use for ANYBODY that is prophecized. Jesus, Muhammad, ANYBODY. And my methodology has remained consistent throughout the conversation. Do you agree with my logical methodology or not? If you do not agree with the basic and solid logic that if a person cannot meet an important and clear part of the prophecy, then they are to be disqualified, then we don't need to discuss this any further. If a person matches the aspects of a prophecy that says he will be six feet tall, have a name of Bob, green eyes and will be born in Damasucus, and we know that he was born in Tulsa Oklahoma, there is no reason to look if the person matches the other parts or not, despite any "apparent" similarities. Do you think we should still consider the person as the one prophecized in the above example or would you agree that the person, despite other similarities, cannot be the person prophecized?
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
02. We agreed that they are never very specific,
I do not recall agreeing that they are NEVER specific. Maybe they often are not, but I doubt that I would ever say that they are NEVER specific because some parts of them CAN be specific. When 18:18 says "from among your brothers", that is a very specific mention of what group of people he will come from. If you want to discuss whether from among your brothers actually means from among the descendants of Ishmael rather than fellow Jews, then we can discuss that. But if you acknowledge that it meant from fellow Jews, and you seek to merely ignore that part and focus on other parts instead, then there is no need for us to discuss this any further. This is now the THIRD time I have CLEARLY explained this to you.
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
4 The best way to do is to list all Positive and Negative qualities mentioned in these prophesies and try to reason and logic to which it Most logically fits.
Not if there is an aspect that makes it impossible for this person to be that prophet, and I have CONSISTENTLY said this every step of the way and have not changed my view on this one iota. If the person is born in Tulsa Oklahoma rather than Damascus, that person is disqualified. If the person is supposed to come from fellow Jews and is not a Jew, that person is automatically disqualified, despite any subjective similarities that one MIGHT think the person MIGHT fit.
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
5. My idea to start with Jesus, was not to change the topic of discussion, but to verify the rules of interpretation.
I have clearly stated what I think is an acceptable methodology and what is not, and it matches the correct, basic rules of logic and yours do not.
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
You know claims these BIBLE THUMPERS make about Bible and its prophesies.
I don't care what Bible thumpers think as they can be irrational, just like YOU are being as well and I did not enter this conversation to discuss their self serving irrationalities. If there is a CLEAR quality that Jesus cannot meet, he is disqualified. It is NOT to merely be ignored so that we can merely focus on where he DOES meet it. You have not produced any CLEAR aspect of the prophecy that automatically disqualifies him, and therefore we can move onto other aspects of the prophecy, such as verse context etc...
Seeker

Lowell, MA

#184170 Aug 3, 2013
Alex123 WM wrote:
<quoted text>
I am at peace and have a blessed life.
You sure don't seem that way to me and many others. Maybe you haven't noticed, but many have given up even bothering to have any serious discussions with you at all at this point. What Simon said to me a little while back was completely right.

bmz

Since: Mar 08

Singapore

#184171 Aug 3, 2013
JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't think I can ever become emotionally stable. The inner damage to my psyche and emotions is too deep and I guess irreversible in most ways. All my talent and good looks and education and wealth are of no use as I can't emote normally and am rarely if at all at peace. Besides, a permanent adverse force put on me years ago by you know whom is still present in my aura that I can perceive and feel and it's aim is to totally destabilize me so that I either go insane or commit suicide or it may well engineer a fatal accident one day. I can't enter into normal or healthy relations with anyone on account of this damage that's still continuing and being made worse by that thing in my aura that drives away people who try to reach out to me. I can't bear the suffering in most ways and am usually depressed and sad. Worst part is that I have no one at home to comfort me. My late mother loved me so much. I miss her a lot. I get a strong feeling that I will die very soon, so much the better.
Best Regards.
Look, Joel!

I know you can.

People have been able to throw their horrible past behind, so can you.

Instead of keeping aloof, you need to mix up with people of all sorts. If you can do that on forums, surely you can handle the people in real life. You know the saying, "When the going gets tough, the tough get going!" Right?

Wish you all the best.
Seeker

Lowell, MA

#184172 Aug 3, 2013
yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>
i am in this same situation, with G-D coming and making all this totally wild claims. claims about me being the grandfather, of this whole world here in TheTorah. and that me and this alleged woman as chaooah, had twice before given birth to this exact same world. with all the exact same grandchildren, all precisely again. so yeah i know this is hard to comprehend,
It's not hard to "comprehend" at all, it just simply has no basis in any scriptures at all. Here, let me list some of your claims that cannot be found anywhere

1) Adam will keep returning
2) Jesus and Adam are the same person
3) All of us have lived two times before and even had the same name, earthly parents, jobs etc...

If you can find that in the scriptures or even give us any basis at all for these claims, besides what your own delusional mind invents, then quote them. But you cannot because they are all inventions of your own, whether you realize that or not. Just because you can invent it or think it's true, does not mean that anybody should believe you. There are probably a few thousand people running around the earth right now with the same sort of delusions you have, and we even have two others right in this very forum, but there are many more.
yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#184173 Aug 3, 2013
Shamma wrote:
<quoted text>You are not being true to God rabbee.
The finger of God is pointing at you rabbee as being a lair!.
God is true to his word, and is incapable of lying.
No! I am not accusing God of lying , I am accusing you rabbeee of being a liar.
The Torah you preach about is non-existence.
So the God you say contacted you has to be non-existence.
rabbee: well your not being true to G-D, can make all the false witness accusations you want. you have not stood in the presence of G-D, and heard the judgment of this whole world and their grandmother again. i already told you, it's too late for you to be redeemed.

tell all the lies, from the subtle critter of the field you want. you can claim, your not here in TheTorah from G-D all you want now. your blasphemy is your to own in eventual oblivion. the problem of this world is not civil disobedience against the beasts, it is civil obedience with the subtle talking critters again. in their battles, of civil subtle talking critter vs the other civil talking critters.

and you have made it clear, your on the side of some subtle talking critters. while you falsely accuse me, while your obamanation and it's false going san hedreen is going down the drain. and here you are defending them, with your also disbelief in G-D.
yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#184174 Aug 3, 2013
Alex123 WM wrote:
<quoted text>
Was he circumcised?
Why?
rabbee: because it is a tradition, for which they have lost the real meaning. no amount of traditions or customs that have lost their meaning, are worth the effort. so that now it has become, a curse rather than a blessing. following all the traditions, and customs with lip service, did not save their temple or prevent the roman or greek occupations. for it became a social affair, rather than a Holy Affair. blindly following a tradition or custom, won't save anyone. they followed the customs and traditions, while following the subtle talking beasts of the fields.
Seeker

Lowell, MA

#184175 Aug 3, 2013
yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>with your also disbelief in G-D.
You have no right to say whether anybody believes in God or not. You are a delusional lunatic with nothing better to do than to post silly rambling posts with stupid self invented buzzwords on an insignificant topix forum. May God have mercy on your for you delusions and your false representation of God. I would imagine that God would see that as a pretty offensive sin. Fortunately for you, you don't do any damage anyway because nobody believes you. If they did, you would be in even worse trouble.
Alex123 WM

London, UK

#184176 Aug 3, 2013
Seeker wrote:
<quoted text>
You sure don't seem that way to me and many others. Maybe you haven't noticed, but many have given up even bothering to have any serious discussions with you at all at this point. What Simon said to me a little while back was completely right.
Seeker, you suffer from something that needs treating.
I am quite happy and I enjoy posting here.
You on the other hand come across as a frustrated unhappy unstable boy.
Who takes you here seriously?
Please give me a few names.
You can't even agree with your fellow Christian Shamma.
You are arguing with Rabbee..Susan...and a host of others.
Who the hell is Simon?
Do you know anything about that chap?
This person is a clueless poster who pops in to have a pop at Muslims once in a while without having a brain to discuss anything important.
I am very busy at work and my posts have been reduced accordingly.
You are even unable to convince yourself or MUQ that OT..is actually talking about Jesus!
All you do is switch and change...duck and dive.
There is nothing of value that I can see seeker.
Please givbe me the names of posters here who think you know what you are talking about.
You must be pretty desperate to cling to an unknown called "simon"!!
Even Shamma your fellow xtian believes that you are a gloty seeking bullshitter.
So, stop being a fool and get on with your work..earn a living.
Take it easy.

Location hidden

#184177 Aug 3, 2013
Thank you, BMZ. My online contacts too create problems for me as many posters radiate those harmful kinds of forces. But, I'll take your advice and keep trying to come out of the mess as far as possible. Let's see how well it goes. Bye.
Alex123 WM

London, UK

#184178 Aug 3, 2013
yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>
rabbee: because it is a tradition, for which they have lost the real meaning. no amount of traditions or customs that have lost their meaning, are worth the effort. so that now it has become, a curse rather than a blessing. following all the traditions, and customs with lip service, did not save their temple or prevent the roman or greek occupations. for it became a social affair, rather than a Holy Affair. blindly following a tradition or custom, won't save anyone. they followed the customs and traditions, while following the subtle talking beasts of the fields.
I agree absolutely, rabbee.
Jesus /Yehshooah came to remind his people about their true obligations.
He reminded them that they were paying lip service...
Jesus/Yehshooah was more concerned with substance over form.
But Jesus/Yehshooah did not come to create a new religion or bring a new book.
Alex123 WM

London, UK

#184179 Aug 3, 2013
JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
Thank you, BMZ. My online contacts too create problems for me as many posters radiate those harmful kinds of forces. But, I'll take your advice and keep trying to come out of the mess as far as possible. Let's see how well it goes. Bye.
Wish you good luck Joel.
Don't give up.
No harmful forces will touch those who are true believers in the creator.
All the best.

Location hidden

#184180 Aug 3, 2013
Thanks, Alex.
yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#184181 Aug 3, 2013
Seeker wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course God didn't lie to you. God would never lie. You have merely lied to yourself because it's not God talking to you, it's your own delusional mind, but you aren't firing on all cylinders, so you cannot not realize this. You have psychological disorders, but one of the things about having psychological disorders is that the person suffering from them is not able to see them for the psychological disorders that they really are. That's what part of being crazy is all about. If they knew that they were suffering from delusions, they probably wouldn't be crazy or at least not too crazy. But you are.
rabbee: and you using your psychological disorder, to accuse me is worth what to you?

i not only have three conversations with G-D with me now on TheHisSide, but the scriptures to verify this. your not paying attention to your scriptures, to the scripture in the happening here in scripture.

you can strain in terror at a harmless canary, and ignore the heard of stampeding elephants all you want. but your personal prejudice against G-D and TheHisSon is yours to own with the subtle talking critters.

but according to scripture, there is only one person true to G-D for this time period in the living scripture. and the last two Torot times, you all murdered all your grandchildren with your following the subtle beast of the fields. and refused to repent, of your delusion of not being here in TheTorah from G-D Only. so follow the alleged as civil, subtle talking critters all you uncivilly want. because they are lying to you, with their civil subtle lip service.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pagan/Wiccan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Satanists Unveil Design for Statehouse Statue (Jan '14) Mon thefinestallmoved... 18
torn sash Dec 21 Wanderinsoul 1
Why Atheism Will Replace Religion (Aug '12) Dec 10 God worships Sin ... 14,477
Student expelled for casting a spell (Jan '14) Nov '14 Stay6c 6
Is reincarnation real?? (Feb '11) Nov '14 holysupremacy 70
Looking to correspond with Pagan's Nov '14 GordonM 1
drawing with pen Nov '14 scribbles 1
More from around the web