Who Is Allah?

Aug 24, 2007 Full story: The Brussels Journal 207,327

“Allah is a very beautiful word for God. Shouldn't we all say that from now on we will name God Allah? [...] What does God care what we call him?”

From the desk of Soeren Kern on Fri, 2007-08-24 11:56 Europeans love to mock the salience of religion in American society. via The Brussels Journal

Full Story
yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#184092 Aug 1, 2013
Alex123 WM wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you suggesting that your yeshooah does not have any DNA from mereeam? Oh dear oh dear!
So yeshooah was not a Jewish boy?
No wonder the Jews tried to bump him off!
rabbee: yep
and technically, he was not the alleged jewish. but everyone on earth, got their alleged dna from Him. TheSon of G-D, cannot be the alleged as jewish. because The-Our-Son of G-D, does not make those kind of jewish* mistakes.

His only connection, is having an alleged as jewish surrogate mother. His father and mother brothers and sisters, were not his actual FATHER AND MOTHER, or brothers and sisters. they were all, His grandchildren. i am in this same situation, with G-D coming and making all this totally wild claims. claims about me being the grandfather, of this whole world here in TheTorah. and that me and this alleged woman as chaooah, had twice before given birth to this exact same world. with all the exact same grandchildren, all precisely again. so yeah i know this is hard to comprehend, or that G-D has that kind of Precision Power and Precision Authority.

but nobody knew the answer to His question, about who are my brothers and sisters but Him. nobody could even accept, WHO His MOTHER And FATHER really are according to scripture. because nobody could accept then, they were in scripture from G-D except Him. just like we are all here in, The Living Scripture from G-D even unto right now today.
El Cid

Saint Albans, WV

#184093 Aug 1, 2013
JOEL wrote:
Glad to know that you're well.
More good luck and greater happiness to you.
Now, some serious questions:
You're single and if I'm not mistaken you're 50 years old or so.
Don't you get bored or depressed living on your own?
How do you manage when you're ill?
How will you manage when you become so old that you could be confined to bed or to home?
Do you have close family or friends who would take care of you in your old age?
Do you pray or visit church?
Would you want a typical christian funeral?(burial is preferable to cremation).
When you're at home, how do you keep yourself busy - cooking, online surfing, etc?
Best Regards.
You are one strange bird.

I get by as best I can, as do you.

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#184094 Aug 2, 2013
El Cid wrote:
<quoted text>

I get by as best I can, as do you.
Glad to know you get by.

I am in trouble because opf family history and that sorcerer and am finding it difficult to cope with the pressures. Besides, my nervous system is so sensitive due to the yogic experiences that're spontaneously continuing till now that I can't sit near most people without getting harmed by their forces or my relationships get all messed up due to a clash between the force in me and the one driving the other person. Then he's still trying to mess with me and his adverse force keeps attacking.

Anyway, I am hoping to make progress on all fronts despite the grave difficulties that most people will not understand.

Best Regards.

PS: Slip out of those torn chuddies (underwears).

BMZ wears his wife's chuddie on his head.

(smiles)
Seeker

Lowell, MA

#184096 Aug 2, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
It is very possible for someone to give “undue importance” to some word mentioned in that prophesy and become “Dogmatic about it”.
There are only three qualities mentioned in 18:18, and paying attention to one of the three is not being dogmatic at all, it is very important. Like I said, if you want to make the case that from among your brothers actually means descendants of Ishmael rather than fellow Jews, I would be more than happy to discuss that with you. If you merely want to ignore one of only three aspects, then there is no point in discussing this with you as that defies the rules of proper logic, and I won't discuss anything with someone who wishes to violate basic logic and twist it to meet their argument.
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
02. If you would have given more evidences about Jesus’ prophesies from OT books, we would have analyzed these things in more detail.
I already told you that I did not enter this conversation with any intentions of having long discussions about whether Jesus was prophecized in the OT or not. Those can go on forever. The discussion that I thought I was entering was whether Muhammad was prophecized in 18:18, and that is a much shorter and easier discussion. You claimed that you want to talk about Jesus so that you can know what methods I use to decide whether a prophecy has come true or not. I have already clearly told you what methods that I use to decide about ANY prophecy about ANYBODY.
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
03. But it seems my dear brother, that after burning your fingers with first two prophesies, you do not want to venture in that direction.
All that you did was to give vague reasons that say the context of the verses MIGHT disqualify him, but contexts can be vague and open to interpretation. There is nothing that says he must be born in a certain town, or at a certain time. If there was and Jesus did not match that, he would automatically be disqualified. If not, then there are certainly many similarities that we could look at. But again, I am not interested in having a long discussion about whether Jesus was prophecized or not, and this is NOT what I originally signed up for. You and I both know that this debate started because we were to discuss whether Muhammad was prophecized in the Bible or not, and now the discussion has turned into something that is unrecognizable as per the original objective.
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
04. You want to bring Deut 18:18 as that is the ONLY prophesy about our prophet in OT and NT books. We will Inshallah i.e. God willing are going to discuss Deut 18:18 and I will prove (using you r own logic that it fulfills more about our prophet than Isaiah 9:6 and 7:14 point towards Jesus)….. but its time shall come on at a later stage of our discussion.
Ummmm. No it won't. Either we discuss what we were supposed to discuss in the first place, or the conversation ends. There is no such thing as a "most likely" comparison if a clear and key part of a prophecy is not met.
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
I KNOW you are getting tired, but not of explaining rules of debates, but trying every trick in the book, NOT to mention any more prophesy about Jesus!!
Why don’t be honest with you, once in a while!!
Are you kidding me? You talk about everything BUT the initial subject, I have allowed YOU to dictate where the conversation goes and in what order it goes, I have had the patience to at least entertain your tangent, but not forever, and now I am the one being dishonest? You know what? This conversation is pointless as your reasoning skills are sorely lacking. I can't even imagine how you came to the conclusion above and it leaves me with no confidence at all in the reasoning skills of the person that I am discussing this with. A complete waste of my time with someone who has a cross eyed sense of basic logic and reasoning.

Location hidden

#184097 Aug 2, 2013
RELIGION & LOW IQ:

1) The more religious the country, the dumber the population. Or, perhaps, the other way round: the dumber the population, the more religious the country.

2) Low IQ = inferiority complex = hatred of everything and everyone different and even mildly critical ... This is, unfortunately, particularly true for the followers of Islam.

Location hidden

#184098 Aug 2, 2013
SCIENCE EDUCATION, RATIONALISM & HIGH IQ:

People with Science/engineering, mathematics and economics degrees rank highest in average intelligence. If it's combined with critical/rational thinking, and not being brainwashed by religions, and living in one of the least religious/least irrational countries in the world (like the nations of Scandinavia), they should be doing the best.

Location hidden

#184101 Aug 2, 2013
NORDIC SUCCESS STORY:

"The Nordic region [...] has the world's highest taxes and most generous welfare benefits. And yet Sweden, Finland and Denmark (Norway's oil sets it apart) have delivered strong growth and low unemployment, and rank among the world's most competitive economies. Nordic companies are strong in technology and research and development. Their health-care and educational systems are much admired. And, unlike other European countries, most Nordic states run healthy budget and current-account surpluses. Sweden, whose 9m people make it by some way the biggest Nordic country, is a particular favourite. A year ago the Guardian, a British newspaper, said it was the most successful society the world had ever known.”

The Economist (2006 Sep 09) p29 article "The Swedish Model".
yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#184104 Aug 2, 2013
JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
SCIENCE EDUCATION, RATIONALISM & HIGH IQ:
People with Science/engineering, mathematics and economics degrees rank highest in average intelligence. If it's combined with critical/rational thinking, and not being brainwashed by religions, and living in one of the least religious/least irrational countries in the world (like the nations of Scandinavia), they should be doing the best.
rabbee: then you have only been brainwashed, by your relisions of science, engineering, mathematics, and economics without G-D religiously. they are no better than the filthy and disgusting than the presently jewish, protestant, catholic, buddahism, Hinduism, and muslim religions.
yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#184105 Aug 2, 2013
JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
RELIGION & LOW IQ:
1) The more religious the country, the dumber the population. Or, perhaps, the other way round: the dumber the population, the more religious the country.
2) Low IQ = inferiority complex = hatred of everything and everyone different and even mildly critical ... This is, unfortunately, particularly true for the followers of Islam.
rabbee: well i am sure that if, any religious country. made up their own iq tests, you would be dumber than a rock. iq tests made up by atheists, is good for what? only for your, atheist quotient. iq test made up by heretics, is only good for measuring your heretics quotient. iq tests made up by either baptists, or catholics, are only good for your baptist or catholic quotient. iq tests made up by scientists, are only good to measure science quotient. all iq tests are relative, to the prejudice of the group that made them up.
yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#184106 Aug 2, 2013
it is not about, how much you know about your religions. it is about how much you know, about G-D here in TheTorah. i have no other religious belief, except TheTorah from G-D. because everything else, is from fallible normally boasting men.

and the boasting in the religion of fallible joel, is even more noticeable.
yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#184107 Aug 2, 2013
q: why do nations today all have leaders not true
to G-D?
a: could it be, none of their citizens are
really true to G-D?

Location hidden

#184108 Aug 2, 2013
EQ is more important than IQ. If the emotions are unbalanced, the high intellect gets periodically blocked and destabilized. A stable emotional makeup is a prime requisite for the inborn intelligence to be used fruitfully without the mind falling into depressions, mood swings or phases of instability.

Location hidden

#184109 Aug 2, 2013
Solicitors are "past masters" at causing endless delays, generating useless paperwork, ignoring instructions, running up immense bills and misleading clients into taking decisions damaging to themselves.

bmz

Since: Mar 08

Singapore

#184110 Aug 2, 2013
JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
<quoted text>
Glad to know you get by.
I am in trouble because opf family history and that sorcerer and am finding it difficult to cope with the pressures. Besides, my nervous system is so sensitive due to the yogic experiences that're spontaneously continuing till now that I can't sit near most people without getting harmed by their forces or my relationships get all messed up due to a clash between the force in me and the one driving the other person. Then he's still trying to mess with me and his adverse force keeps attacking.
Anyway, I am hoping to make progress on all fronts despite the grave difficulties that most people will not understand.
Best Regards.
(smiles)
Once you complete your studies and move in good and educated company, you will feel better.

I have noticed that you self-loathe frequently and that is not good. You must stop self-loathing. Most inferior minds suffer from inferiority complex and discuss people. You must give up that sick habit.

Instead of wearing your maid's frilled nickers, you should start wearing men's pants.

Location hidden

#184112 Aug 2, 2013
The Singaporean retard is a retard. When is the retard next going to visit the classy Sea Lounge in the Taj, in Mumbai, where, as he had claimed in the past, he's a frequent visitor? ROFL.

Location hidden

#184113 Aug 2, 2013
* The Singaporean JOKER is a retard...

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#184114 Aug 2, 2013
JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
<quoted text>
Glad to know you get by.
Best Regards.
(smiles)
You don't understand Joe.
You are trying to over come your difficulties by your own self, using faulty intelligence.
You got too many hang ups that prevent you from [becoming].

You fight truth and reality within your self.
You are afraid to let go your of your hang ups.
You have nothing to hold on too, to help you over come the fight within your self and find peace of mind.

There is only one way to [becoming] and that is through Jesus Christ, the Son of God.[God manifested in human form].

James 1:5 NIV
New International Version
If any of you lacks wisdom, he should ask God, who gives generously to all without finding fault, and it will be given to him.

You need to pray and ask God for the wisdom lacking in your life Joe.

You have to surrender your self to God, and believe, and trust upon God.

There is a difference between submission and surrender to God.
Muslims use the word submission meaning to submit to the teaching of Muhammad.

When you surrender to God you allow God to be your teacher.

bmz

Since: Mar 08

Singapore

#184115 Aug 2, 2013
JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
EQ is more important than IQ. If the emotions are unbalanced, the high intellect gets periodically blocked and destabilized. A stable emotional makeup is a prime requisite for the inborn intelligence to be used fruitfully without the mind falling into depressions, mood swings or phases of instability.
This is where you have to work hard. I strongly recommend a potent tranquilizer.

Location hidden

#184116 Aug 2, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>

This is where you have to work hard. I strongly recommend a potent tranquilizer.
I don't think I can ever become emotionally stable. The inner damage to my psyche and emotions is too deep and I guess irreversible in most ways. All my talent and good looks and education and wealth are of no use as I can't emote normally and am rarely if at all at peace. Besides, a permanent adverse force put on me years ago by you know whom is still present in my aura that I can perceive and feel and it's aim is to totally destabilize me so that I either go insane or commit suicide or it may well engineer a fatal accident one day. I can't enter into normal or healthy relations with anyone on account of this damage that's still continuing and being made worse by that thing in my aura that drives away people who try to reach out to me. I can't bear the suffering in most ways and am usually depressed and sad. Worst part is that I have no one at home to comfort me. My late mother loved me so much. I miss her a lot. I get a strong feeling that I will die very soon, so much the better.

Best Regards.

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#184117 Aug 2, 2013
yehoshooah adam wrote:
q: why do nations today all have leaders not true
to G-D?
a: could it be, none of their citizens are
really true to G-D?
Include your self rabbee as not being true to God.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pagan/Wiccan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Satanists Unveil Design for Statehouse Statue (Jan '14) Thu thefinestallmoved... 16
Why Atheism Will Replace Religion (Aug '12) Dec 10 God worships Sin ... 14,477
Student expelled for casting a spell (Jan '14) Nov 22 Stay6c 6
Is reincarnation real?? (Feb '11) Nov '14 holysupremacy 70
Looking to correspond with Pagan's Nov '14 GordonM 1
drawing with pen Nov '14 scribbles 1
Shadow Energy / Shadow Magic (Feb '08) Nov '14 scribbles 25
More from around the web