Who Is Allah?

Aug 24, 2007 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Brussels Journal

“Allah is a very beautiful word for God. Shouldn't we all say that from now on we will name God Allah? [...] What does God care what we call him?”

From the desk of Soeren Kern on Fri, 2007-08-24 11:56 Europeans love to mock the salience of religion in American society. via The Brussels Journal

Comments
173,281 - 173,300 of 200,147 Comments Last updated 25 min ago
bmz

Since: Mar 08

Singapore

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#183988
Jul 31, 2013
 
yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>
rabbee: then you new testament, new world gnostic mentality is false. i am here in The-Story, called TheTorah from G-D. the only difference between you and i, i do not deny being here in IT or TheG-D making it all actually happen again. TheTorah is not, just a book. but is the story from G-D, we are all here living in now.

and Ysrael did not exist then, so how can you call anyone as Ysraelites then. and yes i know the story about the multitudes, that left egypt. and also there is no such word as Hebrews in TheActual Torah. so you are lying to me, with your false witness.

and i am pissed, because i am not in GanEden now. because of all of you and the grandmother of this whole world again.

you can see my name in TheTorah, but you can also see that i am actually here in IT again too. TheTorah is the actual word of G-D, and i do not dismiss it as easily as you do. with your new testament delusions, of not being here in IT.
you can only mentally avoid, being here in TheTorah. but that false mental free will, does not physically excuse you from being actually here in IT from G-D.
Rabbee,

You wrote: "and Ysrael did not exist then, so how can you call anyone as Ysraelites then."

That was my point, Rabbee.

I don't know what the exact word is written in the Torah. So, I used the word Hebrews, the followers of the way of Abraham, Ishmael, Issac, Esau, Jacob and Joseph.

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#183989
Jul 31, 2013
 
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Quote of the day by Insane Shamma:
"Nirvana is a state of insanity being without a moral conscience."
Classic!
Muslims are an excellent example of nirvana.
Lying, rape rob, and murder have no affect on the Muslim conscience.
Muslims live in a continued state of insanity.

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#183990
Jul 31, 2013
 
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Joel is not talking Bull Shit. He is talking about a very serious subject, which has nothing to do with religion or Abrahamic religions.
He is talking about Nirvana, which in your extremely absurd view, is a state of insanity being without a moral conscience. How did you manage to come up with that absurd statement?
Hint: Why did people like Monks, Sufis, Yogis and others leave the world and went into jungles and mountains?
They didn't want to face reality.
They wanted to live in a world of nothingness and found freedom from reality.

They were at one with them self.

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#183991
Jul 31, 2013
 

Judged:

2

CouldThisBeTrue wrote:
<quoted text>
Exactly how did he achieve a state of nothingness while he was alive? It sounds like a self-induced coma to me. And is nothingness something to be desired? Life is the object, not nothingness. It seems impossible that a person can achieve nothingness while alive. Well, that is not taking into account that some persons are dead though alive, so perhaps that is what is meant by living nothingness? Or non-existent bliss? When a person is truly dead-dead, they probably won't know it.:-)
Buddha did not achieve nirvana living life, in his dream state of mind he was able to leave this world and leave reality behind.
That was Buddha's cure for suffering, diseases, and etc.
When you eliminate your moral conscience you are in a state of insanity.
You feel no remorse in doing evil.
You achieve nirvana a state of mind free from reality.

JOEL

India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#183992
Aug 1, 2013
 
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>

Bliss!
LOL.

Nirvana is not Bliss.

Nirvana is the stilling or the stepping back from the unregenerate mental, vital and physical centrifugal waves that radiate from the frontal personality.

it's a minor achievement in the yoga.

Moksh (escape into any of the higher planes of the cosmic equivalents of Mind, Vital and Subt,le Physical via prolonged or permanent trance of the sabeej or nirbeeja kind after stepping back from the frontal personality) is higher than nirvana or kaivalya, jivan mukti (being free from defects by sublimating them and freeing oneself from the clutches of the lower causation that includes the cycles of rebirth while in the physical body on earth) is superior to moksh, supramentalization is superior to jivan mukti and it involves the bringing down of the unified supramental consciousness-force into mind, vital, body and external nature to completely annul their defects and to wholly transform them by making them vibrate at the higher unification, higher gnostic and immortal supramental frequency and besides to unleash by an act of emergence the next step forward in the evolution of consciousness-matter so to bring forth the next species, the supramental being from the mental being who is man), bringing down the cosmic bliss into the lower planes is superior to supramentalization and so on....
MUQ

Lucknow, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#183993
Aug 1, 2013
 
Seeker wrote:
01. That is not a reversal of my logic at all. I have consistently said that that if there is something important that outright excludes the person, then there is no need to look further. That is the first thing we look at because if something excludes that person, there is no need to look any further. That logic has been plastered all over my posts repeatedly.

If there is something important that outright excludes Jesus from being the person prophecized, then we throw Jesus out and say he cannot be that person prophecized. If there is not, THEN we further explore any similarities that he might have or might not have and we look at things such as the context of the verse and other things. This is proper logic, and if you do not agree, there is no need to continue the discussion.

Sorry if proper logic does not allow you to build your case, but logic is logic. All you want to do is to ignore a very important key factor of the prophecy that Muhammad fails on, and merely pay attention to where he MIGHT succeed.

03. This is flawed logic, and I have wasted a TON of time in this discussion. You should have told me what you wanted to do up front and we both could have saved a lot of time, but you refused to do so, and I knew it would inevitably lead to this and I tried to tell you that time and time again, but you kept ignoring it and now we have both wasted a lot of time and it all could have easily been avoided. So, as I predicted I would be, I am now pissed off for wasting this time, and I shouldn't have kept wasting it because I knew where it was going to lead right from the beginning. So I guess it's my fault as well. There was nothing clever or even sound at all in your methodology and what you were trying to build and I don't know why you thought there was. Take some formal courses in logic and philosophy. They train people how to properly dissect an issue rather than attempt to skew the rules of logic.
Ans.

01. A prophesy does not start with a negation. It gives some “positive criterion” for the future events or a future personality.

So the NATURAL view is to match your candidate with the prophesy and you see how much score he gets. Then you should see any disqualifying marks.

Remember you’re a Child is Born and Emmanuel prophesies, if I go by disqualifying, I can say that they were no prophesies at all.

02. And your case will become more clear if we discuss some more prophesies about Jesus.

03. How come my dear brother, you are not bringing out any more prophesies about Jesus?

You were claiming that OT books are full with them.

04. When I will discuss about prophesies of my prophet, you will see both positive and negative aspects of it.

05. Your approach of first looking for “disqualification” is a pessimeistice and negative approach and using that approach, you will not be able to prove even a SINGLE prophesy about Jesus in any OT books, because there are always some thing missing and THAT can become a basis of disqualification.

06. Why is there so much reluctance my dear brother from your side about Jesus’ prophesies? Are you afraid after seeing the problem with Isaiah 9:6 and7:14?
Seeker

Billerica, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#183994
Aug 1, 2013
 
yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>
rabbee: so this is the way, you talk to your jesus christ.
No, this is the way I talk to YOU. And I find it highly insulting to watch a lunatic pretend he is Jesus and anybody who does this deserves any insults that they get. May God have mercy on you for your awful behavior.

Matthew 24
4 Jesus answered:“Watch out that no one deceives you. 5 For many will come in my name, claiming,‘I am the Messiah,’ and will deceive many.

That's you, Susan and Jake and the other thousands of people who each think they are the authentic one. And of course, NONE of them are, they simply suffer from narcissistic megalomania and delusions of grandeur, with perhaps a touch of schizophrenia in there as well for good measure.

11 and many false prophets will appear and deceive many people.

23 At that time if anyone says to you,‘Look, here is the Messiah!’ or,‘There he is!’ do not believe it. 24 For false messiahs and false prophets will appear and perform great signs and wonders to deceive, if possible, even the elect. 25 See, I have told you ahead of time.

I wouldn't even put you in this category because you can't do great signs or any special works except for creating a magical whirlpool in your toilet by flushing it. You can't even write in clear sentences without using stupid terms that you made up that nobody understands and you can't even explain. Are those supposed to be your special signs? So you can't even deceive anybody. Essentially, you can't even deceive anyone in your own neighborhood. Nobody pays any attention to you, so that's why you go on silly, meaningless forums where people are FORCED to let you participate and spew your delusional garbage so that you get to feel some meaning in your life. Normally, I would just let you go on but you are very critical while offering no solutions, so your criticisms are meaningless and pointless and this makes you highly annoying. So you get what you deserve. It's highly annoying to listen to anybody say they have all of the answers and every other single person on the planet is wrong about everything. But when a raging ;lunatic who can't even write clearly does this, the annoyance level is tripled.

26 “So if anyone tells you,‘There he is, out in the wilderness,’ do not go out; or,‘Here he is, in the inner rooms,’ do not believe it. 27 For as lightning that comes from the east is visible even in the west, so will be the coming of the Son of Man.

I guess Jesus should have predicted that he would return and post silly, scripture twisting inventions on topix like you do, but he didn't.

Again, may God have mercy on your for your arrogant and delusional behavior.
Seeker

Billerica, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#183995
Aug 1, 2013
 
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Ans.
01. A prophesy does not start with a negation. It gives some “positive criterion” for the future events or a future personality.
If a prophecy says that a person will have green eyes, brown hair, will be six feet tall and will be born in Damascus, and we know for a fact the person was born in Tulsa Oklahoma, there is no need to look at the other qualities. No matter how much it MIGHT "seem" that the person has other things that might "seem" to match the prophecy, if the person fails on a clear aspect of the prophecy, there is no need to look any further. As I said, if there is a very specific element of any prophecy that Jesus CANNOT fit, then it isn't talking about Jesus. All you mention about the prophecies in Isaiah are the possible contexts of the verses. Maybe that makes it unlikely that they are speaking about Jesus and maybe it doesn't, but there is nothing specific in those two prophecies in Isaiah that immediately disqualifies Jesus, and so the discussion continues and we talk about things like the context of the verses, maybe when the prophecy is supposed to be fulfilled, and many other things. But if there is one specific element of the prophecy that Jesus CANNOT be, then there is no need to discuss any other potential similarities.

There is only one place this conversation can go. If you want to make the case that "from among your brothers" in 18:18 does not mean fellow Jews, but rather from the descendants of Ishmael, then we can discuss that. But if it meant fellow Jews, then Muhammad is automatically disqualified, regardless of any other similarities he MIGHT or MIGHT NOT have. If you can establish that it meant the descendants of Ishmael, then we can move further to see how well he suits the other parts of the prophecy. You can't just ask people to ignore a clear part that he does not meet and only focus on parts that he MIGHT meet. This violates the laws of logic and is what is called "subjective" reasoning, where someone twists objective reasoning and logic into something that suits their own personal needs or makes things into the way they want or need them to be. This is known as highly flawed logic. You can make anything into whatever you want, but that doesn't make it true and there is the potential for simply deluding one's self.

I hope I have made myself as clear as possible because I'm getting tired of explaining the rules of basic logic.
bmz

Since: Mar 08

Singapore

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#183996
Aug 1, 2013
 
Shamma wrote:
<quoted text>They didn't want to face reality.

They wanted to live in a world of nothingness and found freedom from reality.

They were at one with them self.
Jesus was one of them before he appeared before John at the Jordan.

After that he lost the Nirvana.

If he had had not received the dunk in the Jordan, he would have been a happy man.

End of the story.
yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#183997
Aug 1, 2013
 
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Rabbee,
You wrote: "and Ysrael did not exist then, so how can you call anyone as Ysraelites then."
That was my point, Rabbee.
I don't know what the exact word is written in the Torah. So, I used the word Hebrews, the followers of the way of Abraham, Ishmael, Issac, Esau, Jacob and Joseph.
rabbee: no matter what is your intent, it is unacceptable to alter what is written in TheTorah given to Moshe. indicating your total lack of respect for G-D. you can't even get the names, Avraham, Eeshmael, Yeetzak, Yaachov, and Yoseph right. and you can't even begin to figure out, why the name esau cannot be correct.

is there even one person, here in TheTorah. that has any love or respect for G-D, here in TheTorah still in TheHappening? and why are you all worshiping other g-ds, that are all calling EloHeem a liar. with your all pretending your not here in The-Story again. and don't even know, what the word Tor-ah means.

hell if i wanted to hear, disbelief of G-D. i could get that from, any the alleged as jews. do you honestly think, that i need to see you even more disloyal to G-D than even the alleged as jews. so don't even act like your better than the alleged as jews or christians today when your not. when your all just as, heathen subtle talking critter as they are.

why can't i find even one other person, true to HaShem G-D here in TheTorah today? with all of your billions of nobodies, mentally here in IT again. when this is as serious, as Avraham trying to find even one person true to G-D in sodam and gomorrah.

i have just wasted, 60 years trying to find zillions, then millions, then thousands, now half a dozen, of people true to G-D here in TheTorah. now with no hope, of finding any, in the next sixty years before G-D takes off for the day of rest again.

with the whole world deceived again, with their disbelief of being here in TheTorah from G-D. which is only going to result in the same old committing genocide again, via the worship of other g-ds. in this world that can't even get the first command of G-D right actually here in TheTorah.

mental magic does not physically excuse any one, with all your mental refusal only to not be here in TheTorah today. your all the same nobodies here in IT, as the last two Torot times.
bmz

Since: Mar 08

Singapore

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#183998
Aug 1, 2013
 
Shamma wrote:
<quoted text>Buddha did not achieve nirvana living life, in his dream state of mind he was able to leave this world and leave reality behind.
That was Buddha's cure for suffering, diseases, and etc.
When you eliminate your moral conscience you are in a state of insanity.
You feel no remorse in doing evil.
You achieve nirvana a state of mind free from reality.
Some one judged you as a Nut.

I agree with the one who judged you correctly.

You can't understand Jesus, so how can you understand Buddha?
bmz

Since: Mar 08

Singapore

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#183999
Aug 1, 2013
 

Judged:

3

2

Shamma wrote:
<quoted text>Muslims are an excellent example of nirvana.
Lying, rape rob, and murder have no affect on the Muslim conscience.
Muslims live in a continued state of insanity.
lol!

Babbling and blabbering fool!
bmz

Since: Mar 08

Singapore

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#184000
Aug 1, 2013
 
yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>
rabbee: no matter what is your intent, it is unacceptable to alter what is written in TheTorah given to Moshe. indicating your total lack of respect for G-D. you can't even get the names, Avraham, Eeshmael, Yeetzak, Yaachov, and Yoseph right. and you can't even begin to figure out, why the name esau cannot be correct.
is there even one person, here in TheTorah. that has any love or respect for G-D, here in TheTorah still in TheHappening? and why are you all worshiping other g-ds, that are all calling EloHeem a liar. with your all pretending your not here in The-Story again. and don't even know, what the word Tor-ah means.
hell if i wanted to hear, disbelief of G-D. i could get that from, any the alleged as jews. do you honestly think, that i need to see you even more disloyal to G-D than even the alleged as jews. so don't even act like your better than the alleged as jews or christians today when your not. when your all just as, heathen subtle talking critter as they are.
why can't i find even one other person, true to HaShem G-D here in TheTorah today? with all of your billions of nobodies, mentally here in IT again. when this is as serious, as Avraham trying to find even one person true to G-D in sodam and gomorrah.
i have just wasted, 60 years trying to find zillions, then millions, then thousands, now half a dozen, of people true to G-D here in TheTorah. now with no hope, of finding any, in the next sixty years before G-D takes off for the day of rest again.
with the whole world deceived again, with their disbelief of being here in TheTorah from G-D. which is only going to result in the same old committing genocide again, via the worship of other g-ds. in this world that can't even get the first command of G-D right actually here in TheTorah.
mental magic does not physically excuse any one, with all your mental refusal only to not be here in TheTorah today. your all the same nobodies here in IT, as the last two Torot times.
Rabbee,

I included Eeesau because he was dearer and closer to Ishaq. Ishaq wanted to bless Eeesau. Yaachov was closer to the mother. The mother and son deceived Ishaq. Right, Rabbee?

If you look around yourself in theTorah in theGaneden, you will find Eeesau living in front of Yaachov's tent.
El Cid

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#184001
Aug 1, 2013
 

Judged:

3

JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
Buford (El Cid) is drunk having downed a bottle of cheap moonshine and is sitting in his bedroom in a torn pair of crotchless knickers as he, a menial worker - an assistant carpenter - slaving his bulging rear in a tiny loss-making shop, can't afford anything better. This homo is brooding about the days he spent in the catholic seminary learning hogwash, cringing when he remembers the day he was caught by the bishop having sex with a boy in the seminary, red in the face when he recalls how he was kicked out of the priesthood. Poor fellow.
(smiles)
JOEL (Yoda) is a deeply wounded animal whose chief thrill in life is exalting himself at everyone else's expense.
yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#184002
Aug 1, 2013
 
Seeker wrote:
<quoted text>
No, this is the way I talk to YOU. And I find it highly insulting to watch a lunatic pretend he is Jesus and anybody who does this deserves any insults that they get. May God have mercy on you for your awful behavior.
Matthew 24
4 Jesus answered:“Watch out that no one deceives you. 5 For many will come in my name, claiming,‘I am the Messiah,’ and will deceive many.
That's you, Susan and Jake and the other thousands of people who each think they are the authentic one. And of course, NONE of them are, they simply suffer from narcissistic megalomania and delusions of grandeur, with perhaps a touch of schizophrenia in there as well for good measure.
11 and many false prophets will appear and deceive many people.
23 At that time if anyone says to you,‘Look, here is the Messiah!’ or,‘There he is!’ do not believe it. 24 For false messiahs and false prophets will appear and perform great signs and wonders to deceive, if possible, even the elect. 25 See, I have told you ahead of time.
I wouldn't even put you in this category because you can't do great signs or any special works except for creating a magical whirlpool in your toilet by flushing it. You can't even write in clear sentences without using stupid terms that you made up that nobody understands and you can't even explain. Are those supposed to be your special signs? So you can't even deceive anybody. Essentially, you can't even deceive anyone in your own neighborhood. Nobody pays any attention to you, so that's why you go on silly, meaningless forums where people are FORCED to let you participate and spew your delusional garbage so that you get to feel some meaning in your life. Normally, I would just let you go on but you are very critical while offering no solutions, so your criticisms are meaningless and pointless and this makes you highly annoying. So you get what you deserve. It's highly annoying to listen to anybody say they have all of the answers and every other single person on the planet is wrong about everything. But when a raging ;lunatic who can't even write clearly does this, the annoyance level is tripled.
26 “So if anyone tells you,‘There he is, out in the wilderness,’ do not go out; or,‘Here he is, in the inner rooms,’ do not believe it. 27 For as lightning that comes from the east is visible even in the west, so will be the coming of the Son of Man.
I guess Jesus should have predicted that he would return and post silly, scripture twisting inventions on topix like you do, but he didn't.
Again, may God have mercy on your for your arrogant and delusional behavior.
rabbee: you believe in G-D, about as much as i need to hear from one more genocidal maniac. and you are now! writing to the one you errantly call jesus christ.

so don't tell me you have, any respect for the one you call jesus in your own hypocrite show biz. and i am not pretending i am jesus, since i am TheHisSon adam who you are all lying about in these twice comings of Adam again. and TheTorah is TheWord of G-D, you have all denounced with your altering it to suit your own delusions of self grandeur...

they did the same thing, two thousand years ago. with their antiG-D lunacy, calling me a lunatic. your no better, than the evil and wicked that they were.

and the name was not even jesus, so you have already been deceived. and your altering scripture, is blasphemy against The HOLY SPIRIT OF G-D.

and i have three visits from G-D, anointing me as The His Genuine Article here in TheTorah again. just exactly like The Last Torot Time G-D gave this exact same story of Adam. with all of you deluded into believing, you got out of being here in IT.

i don't care how evil and wicked you want to be against being here in TheTorah actually happening. G-D'S Story is not going to change, to suit your other g-ds prejudiced against IT. nothing new from G-D, in the exact same story from G-D again. no matter how many of you nobodies, are not here in IT again.

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#184003
Aug 1, 2013
 
JOEL wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL.
Nirvana is not Bliss.
Nirvana is the stilling or the stepping back from the unregenerate mental, vital and physical centrifugal waves that radiate from the frontal personality.
it's a minor achievement in the yoga.
Moksh (escape into any of the higher planes of the cosmic equivalents of Mind, Vital and Subt,le Physical via prolonged or permanent trance of the sabeej or nirbeeja kind after stepping back from the frontal personality) is higher than nirvana or kaivalya, jivan mukti (being free from defects by sublimating them and freeing oneself from the clutches of the lower causation that includes the cycles of rebirth while in the physical body on earth) is superior to moksh, supramentalization is superior to jivan mukti and it involves the bringing down of the unified supramental consciousness-force into mind, vital, body and external nature to completely annul their defects and to wholly transform them by making them vibrate at the higher unification, higher gnostic and immortal supramental frequency and besides to unleash by an act of emergence the next step forward in the evolution of consciousness-matter so to bring forth the next species, the supramental being from the mental being who is man), bringing down the cosmic bliss into the lower planes is superior to supramentalization and so on....
If that is so, the individual person with its consciousness is no more. The person is no more. In other words, he is non-existent in virtually every "sense" of the word. Isn't he? In your estimation, is he aware or cognizant of anything in Nirvana? Is that, by the way, what one might call bliss? Absolute nonawareness of anything to do with the senses? What IS the person aware of in Nirvana?

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#184004
Aug 1, 2013
 
Shamma wrote:
<quoted text>Buddha did not achieve nirvana living life, in his dream state of mind he was able to leave this world and leave reality behind.
That was Buddha's cure for suffering, diseases, and etc.
When you eliminate your moral conscience you are in a state of insanity.
You feel no remorse in doing evil.
You achieve nirvana a state of mind free from reality.
I am not particularly sure about this, but it seems that in a state of Nirvana, one can do nothing. Perhaps Joel will have a further explanation about whether a person can 'do' anything in a state (or place) of Nirvana. And, from the explanation I have been seeing, one IS virtual nothingness once he has achieved Nirvana as the final reincarnation. Thus moral conscience is something out of the realm of nothingness, isn't it?(As well as reasoning ability.) What is bliss to some seems to be something like a coma to others. Someone in a comatose state does nothing. I don't know if they dream.-- Do they? I mean what could a person in Nirvana be dreaming about? What he does not want to do?
yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#184005
Aug 1, 2013
 
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Rabbee,
I included Eeesau because he was dearer and closer to Ishaq. Ishaq wanted to bless Eeesau. Yaachov was closer to the mother. The mother and son deceived Ishaq. Right, Rabbee?
If you look around yourself in theTorah in theGaneden, you will find Eeesau living in front of Yaachov's tent.
rabbee: you might want to stop now, to keep your blastphemy from getting any worse. eeesau is even a worse, altering of scripture than before.

and ishaq can't, be right either. and you don't even know why, this is so wrong. are your trying to convince me, that you love and respect G-D with this kind of lack of respect for TheWord of G-D?

and no! i won't find anyone, in GanEden today. cause this world has never, even made it that far. twice before you all and your grandmother sarah faye ann carney, never made it out of getting hell. so don't count your chickens, before they are hatched in a den of talking chicken snakes.

GanEden does not exist here on earth yet, because you all and your grandmother keep rejecting this from G-D. this is the third Torot time, all of you and your grandmother of all never made it. if none of you make then, neither do i. but i shall only have to go, through all of this all over again, in the same story from G-D.

whether with or without all of you, and your grandmother you all helped to deceive in your way of committing diluvium genocide thrice again. do you even know what happens next, in Parashas Noach, after you have all screwed this up again, with your all worshiping the subtle talking critters? in the same story, starting all over again anew.

even though it is most likely too late, to prevent the flood again. i am now only trying to salvage, as many as i possibly can. which so far, is nil. because everyone believes in, all the false prophets in this world.

just like the last time in TheTorah, i am all alone actually here in IT again. with no one believing in G-D, during this period of adam and his supposed to be true mate again returned in the exact same story from G-D. there never is any hope for this world, forever deceiving their grandmother in their agreement to all worship mr lizard lips.

there seems to be no way, to even find enough true believers in G-D, to even get G-D to reconsider to not nearly destroy this whole world again by flood. as long as this world keeps rejecting G-D here in TheTorah, this is never going to happen any other way. if you keep on making the exact same, free will mental mistakes. your going to get the same physical results from G-D here in TheTorah.

i do not think, this world and their grandmother can be redeemed now. but for the love of G-D, i gotta try. even if you are all my rebel grandchildren, does not mean i have no love at all for any of you or your grandmother. and i do know what happens, should G-D give me with another animal for my mate. i have seen this, way too many times before. and it is not, pretty or painless.
JOEL

India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#184006
Aug 1, 2013
 
Low caste, gay drunkard. LOL.
yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#184007
Aug 1, 2013
 
the most i can offer to all of you and your grandmother according to TheTorah. is one more and final fourth chance, to try and be all here in TheTorah from G-D. and if you do not all want that, it means oblivion for your animal pet of flesh and your ghost.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

6 Users are viewing the Pagan/Wiccan Forum right now

Search the Pagan/Wiccan Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
The Coming Christian Revolt 1 hr Wondering 286
dead animals in 2's 4 hr Sarah 1
Satanists Unveil Design for Statehouse Statue (Jan '14) 23 hr reldeenk 8
Monday Night Murder Mystery: Cursed in the Act:... Jul 28 Jumper The wise 1
Speaking of religion: Pagans stir a fuss in Beebe Jul 22 selatla 105
Pagan ritual bid to find Brighton and Hove lott... (Nov '13) Jul 20 abukar 3
Pagan High Priest Claims Discrimination by City... Jul 16 Travis Frey 28
•••
•••