Who Is Allah?

Who Is Allah?

There are 256267 comments on the The Brussels Journal story from Aug 24, 2007, titled Who Is Allah?. In it, The Brussels Journal reports that:

“Allah is a very beautiful word for God. Shouldn't we all say that from now on we will name God Allah? [...] What does God care what we call him?”

From the desk of Soeren Kern on Fri, 2007-08-24 11:56 Europeans love to mock the salience of religion in American society. via The Brussels Journal

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Brussels Journal.

yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#184045 Aug 1, 2013
Seeker wrote:
<quoted text>
Who cares? Nobody listens to a common lunatic such as yourself anyway, nor should they. Go ahead and waste your keystrokes posting your tripe that nobody takes seriously, if that's what you choose. It's a free forum, and unlike the real world, people have to be forced to allow you to participate and post meaningless garbage with meaningless, self invented jargon words that even you yourself cannot explain the actual meaning to.
rabbee: and still they and you, are not wasting your time on that common lunatic 2000 years ago either. and yes i know you all, that the false prophets, and the subtle beasts of the fields more seriously than G-D'S Son. i told you i am not going to even offer to you any more help, after your blasphemy against The HOLY SPIRIT. so what don't you understand, the "go" or the "away"?
Seeker

Lowell, MA

#184046 Aug 1, 2013
yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>
and i do not care about your invented other version,
I don't care whether you care. You are merely a delusional lunatic. Get it? Get it? The day you start posting specific verses that back up you stupid inventions, maybe I will care, but you and I both know that you will not and cannot because your version is simply nowhere to be found in the scriptures, and this is why you give nothing but excuses for not doing so. How many times do I have to explain this to you before it sinks in?
Seeker

Lowell, MA

#184047 Aug 1, 2013
yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>
rabbee: and still they and you, are not wasting your time on that common lunatic 2000 years ago either.
You are nothing like Jesus at all. Jesus was very wise and often gave astounding and deep answers when asked questions. You do not. Jesus performed astounding miracles when asked. You do not. When you start doing things like that, then maybe I'll take a second look. But all you do is post silly inventions of yours on a silly topix forum and these cannot be backed up by any specific verses in the scriptures and you even know that, which is why you continually make excuses rather than quote specific verses to back your assertions up and then you try to deflect or redirect the request or even outright ignore it. It's that simple. Until you start doing things like what I mentioned, there is absolutely zero reason for anybody to take anything you say seriously at all.
susanblange

Norfolk, VA

#184048 Aug 1, 2013
Shamma wrote:
<quoted text>re·in·car·na·tion
[ree-in-kahr-ney-shuhn] Show IPA
noun
the belief that the soul, upon death of the body, comes back to earth in another body or form.
Could be in the form of an animal,insect,or tree etc..
A continued process through out eternity.
Which means no one knows who or what they are.
LOL!
Human spirits only come back as humans. They are given a second chance. Insects and trees do not have a spirit. The spirit enters another soul (body).

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#184049 Aug 1, 2013
susanblange wrote:
<quoted text>Human spirits only come back as humans. They are given a second chance. Insects and trees do not have a spirit. The spirit enters another soul (body).
Its all bill-shit!
You are sick in the head to even suggest there is truth to it.
When Buddha died he was no more enlightened then he was before he found Nirvana.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#184050 Aug 1, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Bliss!
Joel---What is nirvana?

BMZ---Bliss!

HughBe--- I have been encouraging Joel to ENTER into that BLISS for years. I do it regularly. God bless.
yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#184051 Aug 1, 2013
Seeker wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't care whether you care. You are merely a delusional lunatic. Get it? Get it? The day you start posting specific verses that back up you stupid inventions, maybe I will care, but you and I both know that you will not and cannot because your version is simply nowhere to be found in the scriptures, and this is why you give nothing but excuses for not doing so. How many times do I have to explain this to you before it sinks in?
rabbee: think what you demonically want, you have already gone too far without any signs of repent. make all the demands in idolatry you want, neither G-D or i are going to obey your baal achreenth attitude. your the one who has screwed up, your relationship with G-D and TheHisSon. now your working on getting, your whole family line cursed as well. i do not obey, your being a devil

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#184052 Aug 1, 2013
CouldThisBeTrue wrote:
<quoted text>
I am not particularly sure about this, but it seems that in a state of Nirvana, one can do nothing. Perhaps Joel will have a further explanation about whether a person can 'do' anything in a state (or place) of Nirvana. And, from the explanation I have been seeing, one IS virtual nothingness once he has achieved Nirvana as the final reincarnation. Thus moral conscience is something out of the realm of nothingness, isn't it?(As well as reasoning ability.) What is bliss to some seems to be something like a coma to others. Someone in a comatose state does nothing. I don't know if they dream.-- Do they? I mean what could a person in Nirvana be dreaming about? What he does not want to do?
Its called meditation.
The more you meditate the more you go into a trance blocking out reality.
Its called becoming one within your self.
You have a false sense of peace and tranquility.
Until you wake up and face the reality of the real world.
Joe goes through that all the time.
He gets angry when he has to real with reality.
bmz

Since: Mar 08

Location hidden

#184053 Aug 1, 2013
HughBe wrote:
Joel---What is nirvana?

BMZ---Bliss!

HughBe--- I have been encouraging Joel to ENTER into that BLISS for years. I do it regularly. God bless.
Greetings, dear HughBe

Thank you for your kind words for Joel and I hope you can help him enter BLISS. You know the way!

Hope all is well with you and all at home. God bless.

Salaams
BMZ
yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#184054 Aug 1, 2013
Seeker wrote:
<quoted text>
You are nothing like Jesus at all. Jesus was very wise and often gave astounding and deep answers when asked questions. You do not. Jesus performed astounding miracles when asked. You do not. When you start doing things like that, then maybe I'll take a second look. But all you do is post silly inventions of yours on a silly topix forum and these cannot be backed up by any specific verses in the scriptures and you even know that, which is why you continually make excuses rather than quote specific verses to back your assertions up and then you try to deflect or redirect the request or even outright ignore it. It's that simple. Until you start doing things like what I mentioned, there is absolutely zero reason for anybody to take anything you say seriously at all.
rabbee: the alleged jesus, did not give miracles on demand. They gave these things, when they did not expect it. nor did They say, what they expected. and i have not said or did, one thing you demanded or expected yet. and sorry if you and the liberal media were not there, when any of the miracles actually happened.

did your alleged as jesus, go running to resurrect the dead person on demand? did your jesus, feed the five thousand on demand? did your jesus turn water into wine on demand? did your alleged jesus, curse the fig tree on demand? did your jesus, walk on water on demand? did your jesus save himself, from the cross on demand? did your jesus heal, the woman with the blood issue on demand?
bmz

Location hidden

#184055 Aug 1, 2013
@ Joel

Dear brother HughBe is going to help you enter Bliss. He knows the way. What say ye?
bmz

Location hidden

#184056 Aug 1, 2013
yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>
rabbee: then why are you the one, doing all the digging in your own pit, rejecting a ladder and a flashlight? as i refuse to come down there, to help you dig it.
lol!

I like this witty style of yours, Rabbee

Aside to Seeker:

This is what Rabbee is good at. Enjoy that, Seeker.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#184057 Aug 1, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Greetings, dear HughBe
Thank you for your kind words for Joel and I hope you can help him enter BLISS. You know the way!
Hope all is well with you and all at home. God bless.
Salaams
BMZ
Indeed BMZ because I travel the path to nirvana on a regular basis I know the way and I am a regular on the path for many reasons including the BLISS plus it is good for the prostate.

I have been encouraging Joel to experience the joy and benefits but nothing so far. Hopefully very soon he shall do as he is told.

In terms of personally speaking all is well however I have been very busy over the past couple of months.

Take care.
bmz

Location hidden

#184058 Aug 1, 2013
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
Indeed BMZ because I travel the path to nirvana on a regular basis I know the way and I am a regular on the path for many reasons including the BLISS plus it is good for the prostate.
I have been encouraging Joel to experience the joy and benefits but nothing so far. Hopefully very soon he shall do as he is told.
In terms of personally speaking all is well however I have been very busy over the past couple of months.
Take care.
Thank you, dear HughBe.

Please take good care of the young lad.

Good night
susanblange

Norfolk, VA

#184059 Aug 1, 2013
Shamma wrote:
<quoted text>Its all bill-shit!
You are sick in the head to even suggest there is truth to it.
When Buddha died he was no more enlightened then he was before he found Nirvana.
You do know your gods'(Jesus) new name is Bill? bill-shit?
Seeker

Lowell, MA

#184060 Aug 1, 2013
yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>
rabbee: think what you demonically want, you have already gone too far without any signs of repent. make all the demands in idolatry you want, neither G-D or i are going to obey your baal achreenth attitude. your the one who has screwed up, your relationship with G-D and TheHisSon. now your working on getting, your whole family line cursed as well. i do not obey, your being a devil
blah blah blah. I'm so scared when a common lunatic curses me. LOL!!! I would suggest you seek repentance for representing yourself falsely. That's probably a pretty big sin in God's eyes. Hopefully, God will cut you a break for you know not what you do, because you are crazy. And look at how stupid your little terms are. "TheHisSon". Nothing but utter nonsense terms that you invent yourself which further displays your insanity. Why don't you try speaking English, nut job.
Seeker

Lowell, MA

#184061 Aug 1, 2013
yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>
rabbee: the alleged jesus, did not give miracles on demand. They gave these things, when they did not expect it.
Wrong again, lunatic.

9 Going on from that place, he went into their synagogue, 10 and a man with a shriveled hand was there. Looking for a reason to bring charges against Jesus, they asked him,“Is it lawful to heal on the Sabbath?” 11 He said to them,“If any of you has a sheep and it falls into a pit on the Sabbath, will you not take hold of it and lift it out? 12 How much more valuable is a person than a sheep! Therefore it is lawful to do good on the Sabbath.” 13 Then he said to the man,“Stretch out your hand.” So he stretched it out and it was completely restored, just as sound as the other.
yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>
nor did They say, what they expected. and i have not said or did, one thing you demanded or expected yet.
Because you can't, and it is nothing but a lying excuse from you. You don't even have any wisdom to speak of, let alone being able to perform any signs. That's why you merely post false, delusional garbage on a silly topix board. Charlatan.
yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>
and sorry if you and the liberal media were not there, when any of the miracles actually happened.
Gee, funny how Jesus did miracles right in front of crowds and even did one right in front of the Jewish authorities.
yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>
did your alleged as jesus, go running to resurrect the dead person on demand?
Yes he did, moron.
"11 Now a man named Lazarus was sick. He was from Bethany, the village of Mary and her sister Martha. 2 (This Mary, whose brother Lazarus now lay sick, was the same one who poured perfume on the Lord and wiped his feet with her hair.) 3 So the sisters sent word to Jesus,“Lord, the one you love is sick. 4 When he heard this, Jesus said,“This sickness will not end in death".
yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>
did your jesus, feed the five thousand on demand? did your jesus turn water into wine on demand? did your alleged jesus, curse the fig tree on demand? did your jesus, walk on water on demand? did your jesus save himself, from the cross on demand? did your jesus heal, the woman with the blood issue on demand?
I gave you an example of what he did on demand. In fact, many of his healings were on demand. Look at all of the sick people that came to him asking him to heal them. That was not on demand? Here's another good example.

Mark 7
24 Jesus left that place and went to the vicinity of Tyre.[g] He entered a house and did not want anyone to know it; yet he could not keep his presence secret. 25 In fact, as soon as she heard about him, a woman whose little daughter was possessed by an impure spirit came and fell at his feet. 26 The woman was a Greek, born in Syrian Phoenicia. She begged Jesus to drive the demon out of her daughter. 27 “First let the children eat all they want,” he told her,“for it is not right to take the children’s bread and toss it to the dogs.” 28 “Lord,” she replied,“even the dogs under the table eat the children’s crumbs.” 29 Then he told her,“For such a reply, you may go; the demon has left your daughter.” 30 She went home and found her child lying on the bed, and the demon gone.

Another example
2 They gathered in such large numbers that there was no room left, not even outside the door, and he preached the word to them. 3 Some men came, bringing to him a paralyzed man, carried by four of them. 4 Since they could not get him to Jesus because of the crowd, they made an opening in the roof above Jesus by digging through it and then lowered the mat the man was lying on. 5 When Jesus saw their faith, he said to the paralyzed man,“Son, your sins are forgiven.”

So you are COMPLETELY WRONG and COMPLETELY full of it, charlatan. You better repent before you die for all of the lies you have been telling.
Seeker

Lowell, MA

#184062 Aug 1, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
lol!
I like this witty style of yours, Rabbee
Aside to Seeker:
This is what Rabbee is good at. Enjoy that, Seeker.
Yeah, good at being a stupid lunatic. Why don't you actually be honest for a change and tell us all whether you believe a single thing this loon says or not. Do you think he is what he claims to be?
yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#184063 Aug 1, 2013
Seeker wrote:
<quoted text>
blah blah blah. I'm so scared when a common lunatic curses me. LOL!!! I would suggest you seek repentance for representing yourself falsely. That's probably a pretty big sin in God's eyes. Hopefully, God will cut you a break for you know not what you do, because you are crazy. And look at how stupid your little terms are. "TheHisSon". Nothing but utter nonsense terms that you invent yourself which further displays your insanity. Why don't you try speaking English, nut job.
rabbee: well you hold onto that thought, and $2.50 will still only get you a cup of coffee.
yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#184064 Aug 1, 2013
Seeker wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong again, lunatic.
9 Going on from that place, he went into their synagogue, 10 and a man with a shriveled hand was there. Looking for a reason to bring charges against Jesus, they asked him,“Is it lawful to heal on the Sabbath?” 11 He said to them,“If any of you has a sheep and it falls into a pit on the Sabbath, will you not take hold of it and lift it out? 12 How much more valuable is a person than a sheep! Therefore it is lawful to do good on the Sabbath.” 13 Then he said to the man,“Stretch out your hand.” So he stretched it out and it was completely restored, just as sound as the other.
<quoted text>
Because you can't, and it is nothing but a lying excuse from you. You don't even have any wisdom to speak of, let alone being able to perform any signs. That's why you merely post false, delusional garbage on a silly topix board. Charlatan.
<quoted text>
Gee, funny how Jesus did miracles right in front of crowds and even did one right in front of the Jewish authorities.
<quoted text>
Yes he did, moron.
"11 Now a man named Lazarus was sick. He was from Bethany, the village of Mary and her sister Martha. 2 (This Mary, whose brother Lazarus now lay sick, was the same one who poured perfume on the Lord and wiped his feet with her hair.) 3 So the sisters sent word to Jesus,“Lord, the one you love is sick. 4 When he heard this, Jesus said,“This sickness will not end in death".
<quoted text>
I gave you an example of what he did on demand. In fact, many of his healings were on demand. Look at all of the sick people that came to him asking him to heal them. That was not on demand? Here's another good example.
Mark 7
24 Jesus left that place and went to the vicinity of Tyre.[g] He entered a house and did not want anyone to know it; yet he could not keep his presence secret. 25 In fact, as soon as she heard about him, a woman whose little daughter was possessed by an impure spirit came and fell at his feet. 26 The woman was a Greek, born in Syrian Phoenicia. She begged Jesus to drive the demon out of her daughter. 27 “First let the children eat all they want,” he told her,“for it is not right to take the children’s bread and toss it to the dogs.” 28 “Lord,” she replied,“even the dogs under the table eat the children’s crumbs.” 29 Then he told her,“For such a reply, you may go; the demon has left your daughter.” 30 She went home and found her child lying on the bed, and the demon gone.
Another example
2 They gathered in such large numbers that there was no room left, not even outside the door, and he preached the word to them. 3 Some men came, bringing to him a paralyzed man, carried by four of them. 4 Since they could not get him to Jesus because of the crowd, they made an opening in the roof above Jesus by digging through it and then lowered the mat the man was lying on. 5 When Jesus saw their faith, he said to the paralyzed man,“Son, your sins are forgiven.”
So you are COMPLETELY WRONG and COMPLETELY full of it, charlatan. You better repent before you die for all of the lies you have been telling.
rabbee: He went from place to place, and He went into their synagogue. and without any one demanding it, He healed a man. He did the complete opposite, of what they demanded. none of your other examples were, by demand either. demands to G-D, are never received well. even when they demanded, something other than manna, manna, manna, G-D eventually gave to them, mad quail disease. when they demanded a golden calf, G-D killed a whole lot of troublemakers. when they lied to Moshe, G-D sent them on a fourty year hike in a desert that only takes two weeks to cross.
and when your devil, tempted your jesus demanding a miracle to do something. he did not do a thing, for the devil.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pagan/Wiccan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
I'm searching for answers Feb 14 You and everyone 3
News The war on Christmas (Dec '10) Feb 10 superwilly 5,154
News How to Cast a Spell to Levitate Objects (Jun '10) Feb 5 Arturo 6
News "Juggalos" Speak Out After Arson Arrests (Sep '07) Feb 2 Boogie man 50
Journalism Diorama(s): Pluralism Theocracy Jan '18 Abishai100 1
Journaling Questions for Deeper Exploration Dec '17 Raavyncloud 1
News Looking for a Pagan community in Kentucky? (Mar '12) Dec '17 kaleb 18
More from around the web