Who Is Allah?

Aug 24, 2007 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Brussels Journal

“Allah is a very beautiful word for God. Shouldn't we all say that from now on we will name God Allah? [...] What does God care what we call him?”

From the desk of Soeren Kern on Fri, 2007-08-24 11:56 Europeans love to mock the salience of religion in American society. via The Brussels Journal

Comments
173,141 - 173,160 of 201,326 Comments Last updated 8 min ago
yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#183848 Jul 30, 2013
JOEL wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, Krishna was bad.
Were Muhammad and Moses as bad or worse than Krishna?
rabbee: well the only mention from G-D about muhammed and krishna is those dratted subtle talking beasts of the fields. and i do not believe, that was a compliment from G-D. so there is no comparison between anyone else and Moshe. there is no, contest there. worse according to your evil judgement, does not necessitate worse according to G-D.
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#183849 Jul 30, 2013
HOW DID BUDDHA DIE?

Buddha did not die after eating poisoned food (pork). He was a vegetarian.

The reference in the Pali and Sanskrit books to Buddha's death is the deep symbolism of the Varaha or Boar incarnation of Brahma - the cosmic creative force. Now, the brahmins of those days, supposedly special manifestations of the Varaha incarnation of the Brahma, were jealous and opposed to the Buddha for exposing their corrupt practices and at his mass popularity and so when the Buddha voluntarily quit his body after announcing the date and exact time of his death, the brahmins were happy that their arch foe was no more and so they made entries in the books stating that the Varaha (boar) incarnation of Brahma (which the brahmins believed they were a special manifestation of as stated in the Rig Veda) had vanquished or defeated the Buddha at last.

This is the actual meaning of the reference to the Varaha in connection with Buddha's death - his parinirvana.
yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#183850 Jul 30, 2013
and you can't convince me, that with even just all the terrorism plagues commanded to happen in this world against G-D. that G-D is not really, really, really, pissed at the whole world again. without even mentioning all the other, pestilence, plague and famine, in The-World again here in TheTorah. with only mental magic, excluding yourselves from being here in Only TheTorah from G-D again.
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#183851 Jul 30, 2013
BMZ,

Are your maids Buddhi and Nirvana hot?

Will Buford like them?

Ooops, I forgot that Buford the Jesus freak is a homo.

(smiles)
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#183852 Jul 30, 2013
Varaha actually means the digger of roots that in physical terms is symbolized as a boar. It means a dynamic vital force that digs deep into the subconscient to get at the roots of personality defects.
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

#183853 Jul 30, 2013
El Cid wrote:
<quoted text>I always knew you were a homo. Of course you know that buttfuckery is HIGHLY risky, as in, potentially fatal.
You knew I am homo because you are one. yesterday nite was amazing, he was so kind, romantic, hot. after the sublime dinner I ate his big piece of brown meat, of course after the sunset. still I smell of his cream and my mouth and my rear hurts me a lot and I am happy with it.

Salaamz
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

#183854 Jul 30, 2013
JOEL wrote:
BMZ,
Are your maids Buddhi and Nirvana hot?
Will Buford like them?
Ooops, I forgot that Buford the Jesus freak is a homo.
(smiles)
You never touched a woman before, and you are on your 30's or 40's 'n' millionaire. you are like us.... a homo who wants to hide his homosexuality living as eunuch. ah ah ah

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#183855 Jul 30, 2013
JOEL wrote:
Varaha actually means the digger of roots that in physical terms is symbolized as a boar. It means a dynamic vital force that digs deep into the subconscient to get at the roots of personality defects.
Buddhism is a contradiction.

Explain how life existed before:
"According to the Buddha, there were lives before birth and there will be lives after death. This is what we call re-becoming (or rebirth). We don’t use the word ‘reincarnation. 1 When one attains nirvana, there is no more re-becoming."

JOEL

Mumbai, India

#183857 Jul 30, 2013
Nirvana is simply a stilling or stepping back from the outgoing waves of mind, vital and matter. It is not supramentalization that leads to perfection and physical immortality. An individual who attains to nirvana moves out of the centrifugal and cyclical rhythms of consciousness and energy and can if he quits his body by drawing out his psychic stay aloof from the frontal workings of nature. He can if he so wishes re-enter the whirlpool and reincarnate in any family of his choosing if he wishes to help others attain to the same state of liberation or if he wishes to further his own development of consciousness by rising beyond nirvana. So, there's no contradiction.
bmz

Since: Mar 08

Singapore

#183858 Jul 30, 2013
Shamma wrote:
<quoted text>Buddhism is a contradiction.
Explain how life existed before:
"According to the Buddha, there were lives before birth and there will be lives after death. This is what we call re-becoming (or rebirth). We don’t use the word ‘reincarnation. 1 When one attains nirvana, there is no more re-becoming."
You know nothing about your own Christianity, so don't talk about Buddhism. Even Jesus could not attain Nirvana.

Have you ever studied Humanities?

Location hidden

#183859 Jul 30, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
You know nothing about your own Christianity, so don't talk about Buddhism. Even Jesus could not attain Nirvana.
Have you ever studied Humanities?
Buddhism is no different then the theory of evolution.
It has no beginning, it relies on already created matter and energy.

In this case, the true Buddhist view is that the impersonal stream of consciousness flows on — impelled by ignorance and craving — from life to life. Though the process is impersonal, the illusion of personality continues as it does in this life.

In terms of Absolute Truth, there is no "immortal soul" that manifests in a succession of bodies, but in terms of the relative truth by which we are normally guided, there is a "being" that is reborn. In order to gain Enlightenment, it is necessary to come to a realization of the situation as it is according to absolute truth; in order to face and begin to understand the problem of death we can, in the first instance, view it in terms of that "relative truth" which normally rules our lives and which has its validity in its own sphere. We need merely, for the present, to remind ourselves that this is but a "provisional" view of things. In this connection, too, we have to observe that we are dealing only with the question of death as it affects the ordinary person, not one who has attained Enlightenment.

In other words our lives live on after death in the body of other people.

Nirvana enlightenment is obtained through the consciousness of other people after death.
A never ending pattern of consciousness.
Complete Hindu bull-shit.

Yes!
hu·man·i·ty
[hyoo-man-i-tee or, often, yoo-] Show IPA

noun, plural hu·man·i·ties.
all human beings collectively; the human race; humankind.

the quality or condition of being human; human nature.

the quality of being humane; kindness; benevolence.

Location hidden

#183860 Jul 30, 2013
JOEL wrote:
Nirvana is simply a stilling or stepping back from the outgoing waves of mind, vital and matter. It is not supramentalization that leads to perfection and physical immortality. An individual who attains to nirvana moves out of the centrifugal and cyclical rhythms of consciousness and energy and can if he quits his body by drawing out his psychic stay aloof from the frontal workings of nature. He can if he so wishes re-enter the whirlpool and reincarnate in any family of his choosing if he wishes to help others attain to the same state of liberation or if he wishes to further his own development of consciousness by rising beyond nirvana. So, there's no contradiction.
Buddhism is no different then the theory of evolution.

In this case, the true Buddhist view is that the impersonal stream of consciousness flows on — impelled by ignorance and craving — from life to life. Though the process is impersonal, the illusion of personality continues as it does in this life.

In terms of Absolute Truth, there is no "immortal soul" that manifests in a succession of bodies, but in terms of the relative truth by which we are normally guided, there is a "being" that is reborn. In order to gain Enlightenment, it is necessary to come to a realization of the situation as it is according to absolute truth; in order to face and begin to understand the problem of death we can, in the first instance, view it in terms of that "relative truth" which normally rules our lives and which has its validity in its own sphere. We need merely, for the present, to remind ourselves that this is but a "provisional" view of things. In this connection, too, we have to observe that we are dealing only with the question of death as it affects the ordinary person, not one who has attained Enlightenment.

Nirvana enlightenment is obtained through the consciousness of other people after death.
Alex123 WM

London, UK

#183861 Jul 30, 2013
Rajesh the homo posing as Alex123 aka WM wrote:
<quoted text>
You knew I am homo because you are one. yesterday nite was amazing, he was so kind, romantic, hot. after the sublime dinner I ate his big piece of brown meat, of course after the sunset. still I smell of his cream and my mouth and my rear hurts me a lot and I am happy with it.
Salaamz
Sad little creep.
Alex123 WM

London, UK

#183863 Jul 30, 2013
JOEL wrote:
BUFORD (El Cid) is a notorious homosexual like Alex. Buford loves getting sodomized by young boys. LMAO.
Joel stop displaying your ignorance.
If you think that I am a homosexual then your yogic powers are a load of bull...and you convince us that you have no insight...IQ or EQ
Alex123 WM

London, UK

#183864 Jul 30, 2013
STEFANO COLONNA wrote:
<quoted text>
Muhammad the so called number one prophet of Ilah, the creator of universe was poisoned and his "almighty" god was not able to advise or save him.
Buddha who is said to have attained the enlightenment reached the Nirvana, a state free from greed, hate ignorance etc, but was utterly ignorant about the last meal he ate full of poison.
LOL
This idiot continues to babble!
How old was BJ when his daddy killed him?
BJ's daddy could not save him either!
and this closet Christian worships BJ.
Alex123 WM

London, UK

#183865 Jul 30, 2013
Shamma wrote:
<quoted text>Buddhism is no different then the theory of evolution.
Yes!
hu·man·i·ty
[hyoo-man-i-tee or, often, yoo-] Show IPA
noun, plural hu·man·i·ties.
all human beings collectively; the human race; humankind.
the quality or condition of being human; human nature.
the quality of being humane; kindness; benevolence.
Who si your God, Shamma?
What is his/her name?
Alex123 WM

London, UK

#183866 Jul 30, 2013
susanblange wrote:
<quoted text>LOL AMEN!
Glad you liked it Susan!
El Cid

Saint Albans, WV

#183867 Jul 30, 2013
bmz wrote:
@ Buford
How are you, Buford? Hope all is well with you.
BMZ
I am fine, for now, meaning that if JOEL THE STUDIED EUNUCH WHOSE FORMER MASTER IS A SORCERER WHO MEANS TO POSSESS HIS FORMER SLAVE AND RAPE HIS BRAIN AND THEN SOME, and Susan Bling/Blang/Blung the recovering psychotic are right about the impending deaths of billions owing to the malevolent machinations of the Masons and their ilk, then I suppose that I should probably take my vacation to Azerbaijan sooner rather than later, but my impression is that these luminaries, for all of their pontifications, don't REALLY know jack shit about anything, so I'll just continue living my life as usual...
El Cid

Saint Albans, WV

#183868 Jul 30, 2013
Alex123 WM wrote:
<quoted text>
Joel stop displaying your ignorance.
If you think that I am a homosexual then your yogic powers are a load of bull...and you convince us that you have no insight...IQ or EQ
JOEL craves attention because he didn't get enough of his mama's teats.
El Cid

Saint Albans, WV

#183869 Jul 30, 2013
http://t.now.msn.com/breast-feeding-longer-ca...

Breast-feeding longer boosts baby's IQ later in life, study says

Next time you wonder how your friends or colleagues got so darned smart, consider this: It may have something to do with how long they were breast-fed. A new study from Harvard University shows that children who are breast-fed longer have higher IQs than formula-fed kids, and the longer and more exclusively kids are given breast milk, the better. Researchers are careful to say it's an association, not causation, but each month the child was breast-fed exclusively in the first six months, he or she gained four-fifths of a point in verbal IQ by age 7. "It’s not like you get an early advantage that falls away. Their study showed that the advantage seems to persist,” said Sean Deoni, head of Brown University's Advanced Baby Imaging Lab.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pagan/Wiccan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bloomfield woman behind Ten Commandments monume... 2 hr weez 1
Who exactly was Gjoub, and should I trust him? (Mar '09) 3 hr christy 502
SHADOW PEOPLE... i need help (May '07) Aug 25 Only1Likeme212 347
Speaking of religion: Pagans stir a fuss in Beebe Aug 25 Ernie 117
Pagan community northern kentucky? (Nov '12) Aug 25 scorpion123 27
Reagan appointee sides with Wiccans: NM town mu... Aug 20 Kathwynn 5
Looking for a Pagan community in Kentucky? (Mar '12) Aug 13 Lady shay 8
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••