Who Is Allah?

Aug 24, 2007 Full story: The Brussels Journal 204,013

“Allah is a very beautiful word for God. Shouldn't we all say that from now on we will name God Allah? [...] What does God care what we call him?”

From the desk of Soeren Kern on Fri, 2007-08-24 11:56 Europeans love to mock the salience of religion in American society. via The Brussels Journal

Full Story
JOEL

India

#183741 Jul 28, 2013
Enemies and hostile vital beings flee nd are inwardly highly impressed when confronted by truly sincere, truly humble, truly illumined, truly nonviolent, truly non-sectarian and truly compassionate spiritual teachers like Buddha and Mahavir. Such great teachers can never create enemies and instead win over oppoents and enemies through love and kindness and no one speaks ill of these great teachers. This is how a true prophet or avatar should conduct himself. Salutations to Buddha and Mahavir. Wow! Killing, cursing, abusing, warning, threatening, megalomania, fanaticism, sectarianism, coercion, warring and egoism are signs of evil persons pretending to be spiritual teachers or divine messengers. These evil men - the "prophets" - are possessed by adverse vital beings.

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#183742 Jul 28, 2013
Learn to live life with love for your neighbor.
That's the Message of Jesus.
Living life something Muslims don't do!
Song Jingle Bells
Fats Domino

bmz

Since: Mar 08

Singapore

#183743 Jul 28, 2013
Shamma wrote:
Learn to live life with love for your neighbor.
That's the Message of Jesus.
Bull shit!

Many centuries before he arrived, people already loved their neighbours all over the world.

That was not his message.

His message was: "Repent and be righteous!"

As for you, you must start loving animals. Only then you would be able to love humans.

bmz

Singapore

#183744 Jul 28, 2013
Shamma wrote:
Jesus fulfilled the Will of His Father who sent Jesus to die on the cross our sins.

So you are trying to re-write history.
You are already telling us lies.

Who spread this Mother of All Lies, that it was the Will of the Vater to send Jesus to die on the cross for your sins in the Vater's land, Pious Sinner?

Chris

Simi Valley, CA

#183745 Jul 28, 2013
Act 4 verse 27

Herod,Pontius Pilate, the Gentiles and the Jews
conspired together to put Christ on the cross.

Herod wanted to be ruler of Israel under Rome.
He wanted Jesus out of the way because of his
popularity with the Jews..The JEws wanted Jesus to
be King. Herod wanted to be King and his own
decendents as well so he had Ciaphus who was his
thug and worked for Herod had Jesus Killed.
Ciapus had Jesus aressted at night. Remember...
Ciaphus was afraid of what the people would do
if he arested Jesus during the day time.

Also Herod had 45 members of the Sanhedrin council
murdered and had his own men put in the council instead. This council made from Herod consired all
together to kill Jesus.
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#183746 Jul 28, 2013
"Repent and be righteous" is another ordinary and a time-worn teaching and practice that pre-dates Jesus.

Location hidden

#183747 Jul 28, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Bull shit!
Many centuries before he arrived, people already loved their neighbours all over the world.
That was not his message.
His message was: "Repent and be righteous!"
As for you, you must start loving animals. Only then you would be able to love humans.
Gods message is always the same.

Leviticus 19:18 [HCSB]
18 Do not take revenge or bear a grudge against members of your community, but love your neighbor as yourself; I am Yahweh.
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#183748 Jul 28, 2013
MOSES AND MUHAMMAD - THE MOST EVIL PROPHETS:

Among the demon-possessed "prophets", Moses and Muhammad rank as the worst or are the most barbaric. Anyone praising or following the dictates and example of these demon-possessed mass-murdering psychopaths, Moses and Muhammad, become fanatical, irrational, mentally ill, filled with hatred and cruel and as a result fall under a satanic spell resulting in a demonic possession. Beware. Quit following evil "prophets". Christians are not far behind in evil as they worship another demon-possessed "prophet", Jesus, who advocated hate, violence, intolerance, breaking up of families and other evils.
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#183749 Jul 28, 2013
Buddhism was voted by a panel of clerics drawn from every religion the Best Religion in the World in 2012. Priests across all religions cast their vote in favor of Buddhism. More on this later. The details are on the net. Check them out.

Location hidden

#183750 Jul 28, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
You are already telling us lies.
Who spread this Mother of All Lies, that it was the Will of the Vater to send Jesus to die on the cross for your sins in the Vater's land, Pious Sinner?
If you worshiped God Muslim, you would know who it was that sent Jesus to die on the cross for the sins of the world.

John 3:16
New International Version (NIV)

16 For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life.

Location hidden

#183751 Jul 28, 2013
JOEL wrote:
MOSES AND MUHAMMAD - THE MOST EVIL PROPHETS:
Among the demon-possessed "prophets", Moses and Muhammad rank as the worst or are the most barbaric. Anyone praising or following the dictates and example of these demon-possessed mass-murdering psychopaths, Moses and Muhammad, become fanatical, irrational, mentally ill, filled with hatred and cruel and as a result fall under a satanic spell resulting in a demonic possession. Beware. Quit following evil "prophets". Christians are not far behind in evil as they worship another demon-possessed "prophet", Jesus, who advocated hate, violence, intolerance, breaking up of families and other evils.
Gods message is always the same Joe.

18 Do not take revenge or bear a grudge against members of your community, but love your neighbor as yourself; I am Yahweh.

Location hidden

#183752 Jul 28, 2013
JOEL wrote:
The fact that Jesus could speak highly of mass murdering psychopaths like Moses, Elijah and David is a clear indicator that Jesus was possessed and guided by the same adverse vital being that had earlier possessed and guided Moses, Elijah, David, Solomon, Joshua and others. Jesus was hung on the cross and suffered not because he sided with the truth but on account of his mistakes, weaknesses, disobedience and egoism which is why the malevolent being possessing him temporarily deserted him, created difficultis in his life and worked through the rabbis and Romans and got him nailed to the cross. In despair, Jesus cried out to his father - the adverse vital being who had possessed him - in the words "My father, my father, why has thou forsaken me?"
Song How great thou art:
JOEL

India

#183753 Jul 28, 2013
YAhweh is a mass murdering, fanatical, possessive being.

bmz

Singapore

#183756 Jul 28, 2013
Shamma wrote:
<quoted text>If you worshiped God Muslim, you would know who it was that sent Jesus to die on the cross for the sins of the world.

16 For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life.
We are back to square one. John 3:16 does not give you any support.

So, where is the Mother of All Lies written that it was the Will of the Father to send Jesus to die on the cross for your sins in the Father's Land, Pious Sinner?

Do we have any statement in your good book, such as:

"Here is my son with whom I am well pleased and I am going to send him to die on the cross for your sins"?

bmz

Singapore

#183758 Jul 28, 2013
Shamma wrote:
<quoted text>If you worshiped God Muslim, you would know who it was that sent Jesus to die on the cross for the sins of the world.
I strongly recommend that John 3:16 be amended and re-written as:

"For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, who had done nothing wrong, to be sent to die on the cross for the sins of the world."

Please email Bible Gateway, straight away.

Location hidden

#183759 Jul 28, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
We are back to square one. John 3:16 does not give you any support.
So, where is the Mother of All Lies written that it was the Will of the Father to send Jesus to die on the cross for your sins in the Father's Land, Pious Sinner?
Do we have any statement in your good book, such as:
"Here is my son with whom I am well pleased and I am going to send him to die on the cross for your sins"?
The reason Jesus had to die for our sins was so that we could be forgiven and go to be with the Lord.

Jesus is God in flesh (John 1:1,14; Col. 2:9) and only God can satisfy the Law requirements of a perfect life and perfect sacrifice that cleanses us of our sins.

All people have sinned against God.
God is infinitely holy and righteous.

He must punish the sinner, the Law- breaker. If He didn't, then His law is not Law for there is no law that is a law without a punishment.

The punishment for breaking the Law is death, separation from God. Therefore, we sinners need a way to escape the righteous judgment of God.

Since we are stained by sin and cannot keep the Law of God, then the only one who could do what we cannot is God Himself.

That is why Jesus is God in flesh. He is both divine and human. He was made under the Law (Gal. 4:4) and He fulfilled it perfectly. Therefore, His sacrifice to God the Father on our behalf is of infinite value and is sufficient to cleanse all people from their sins and undo the offense to God.

Muslims need to understand that you must trust in Christ alone for the forgiveness of your sins; that you can do nothing on your own to merit salvation from God.

Muhammad lied to the Muslims.
Muhammad said if you do more good deeds then you sin, God will award you Paradise.

There is no such law given by God that says if you do more good deeds then the sins you committed God will award you Paradise.

Gods gift of mercy of forgiving whom God wills does not guarantee any one the award of Paradise.
MUQ

Jubail, Saudi Arabia

#183760 Jul 29, 2013
Seeker wrote:
01. I did not falter at all. There is nothing that excludes Jesus from being a fulfillment of those two prophecies. And, you only focused on the first part of Isaiah 9:6 while completely ignored the second, more relevant part of the titles ascribed to that person, and you KNOW you did that.

02. You did test them. You cannot find anything that automatically disqualifies Jesus from being that person prophesized, and that is my first rule. If you did, then I would automatically say that Jesus is not the person prophesized in those verses.

03. It doesn't matter how many matching points there are if there is a very important part that immediately disqualifies him. If you found something that immediately disqualifies Jesus from being the one prophesized in 9:6 and 7:14,

PS:
I said if some one says 2+3 = 5, will you agree with it?
From where you got that “-1”, by “faking and adding evidences”?
Okay, I think that's enough. You do not appear to be a very educated person and while you THINK you are being logical and reasonable, you really are not. If you couldn't properly grasp a mathematical example, then that says it all.

I think this statement of yours says it all. Let me explain a basic rule of logical debate to you. I cannot be going off on a tangent by discussing the original point that the discussion was supposed to be about in the first place.
Ans.

01. Isaiah 9:6 and Isaiah 7:14:

My dear brother, I went in detail about both chapters of Isaiah 9 and 14 verse by verse, and showed that they do not refer to Jesus in any way.

a. Isaiah 9 speaks about a Deliverer of Israel and a King to sit on throne of David. You are just picking up one verse from the whole chapter, without any context and making this claim.

b. About Isaiah 14, the context does not show any prophesy at all, to be fulfilled after 800 years or so. It provides relief to King Ahaz "within 12-15 years". There is no mention of Virgin Birth and Emmanuel is not having any "inner meaning"

02. Now you are trying "reverse logic", instead of Jesus being prophesized, now you say "Nothing excludes him from being prophesized"!! So instead of "Qualifying, we work on Not being excluded"?

How will it "prove" that this prophesy is about him? A prophesy has both positive and negative angles, first you should check "does the candidate fulfills all the requirements AND then look at whether there are some things to "disqualify" him"

It seems my dear brother that you are changing rules, so as to "protect" Jesus!!

03. Is it not strange that you are not coming up with any more clear prophesies about Jesus, despite me asking you again and again.

Do you not think that we have gone over them again and again?

Or should I say that "there are no more very clear prophesies about Jesus in OT books except Isaiah 9:6 and 7:14"?

04. And this is "another beautiful reason" that Jesus shall fulfill "Throne part of the prophesy" when he shall return again. It is called "having your cake and eating it too"!!

So all those prophesies about "deliverer of Israel" have to wait till the second coming of Jesus?

I never know you can "cut and paste" one prophesy to make many prophesies!!

05.. If some one says 2+3 = 5, then he is telling a lie. It is as simple as that! Why we go on "inventing -1" and somehow "prove" that 2+3 =5?

PS:

My dear brother,

How can you convince Jews that Jesus has fulfilled only "One part of the prophesy" about 2000 years and back and the "balance" will be fulfilled just near the end of time.

The prophesy does not say so, it makes them as a single prophesy.

I think you are becoming a little incoherent.

bmz

Singapore

#183761 Jul 29, 2013
Shamma wrote:
<quoted text>The reason Jesus had to die for our sins was so that we could be forgiven and go to be with the Lord.
Jesus is God in flesh (John 1:1,14; Col. 2:9) and only God can satisfy the Law requirements of a perfect life and perfect sacrifice that cleanses us of our sins.
All people have sinned against God.
God is infinitely holy and righteous.
He must punish the sinner, the Law- breaker. If He didn't, then His law is not Law for there is no law that is a law without a punishment.
The punishment for breaking the Law is death, separation from God. Therefore, we sinners need a way to escape the righteous judgment of God.
Since we are stained by sin and cannot keep the Law of God, then the only one who could do what we cannot is God Himself.
That is why Jesus is God in flesh. He is both divine and human. He was made under the Law (Gal. 4:4) and He fulfilled it perfectly. Therefore, His sacrifice to God the Father on our behalf is of infinite value and is sufficient to cleanse all people from their sins and undo the offense to God.
Muslims need to understand that you must trust in Christ alone for the forgiveness of your sins; that you can do nothing on your own to merit salvation from God.
Muhammad lied to the Muslims.
Muhammad said if you do more good deeds then you sin, God will award you Paradise.
There is no such law given by God that says if you do more good deeds then the sins you committed God will award you Paradise.
Gods gift of mercy of forgiving whom God wills does not guarantee any one the award of Paradise.
Can you please cut all that Bull Shit out?

God is ready to forgive you, if you turn to God and that is what Mary's son said.

Forget that cock and bull story and read this extract from Isaiah 45:

We can see that clearly in Isaiah 45 through this extract:

21 Declare what is to be, present it—let them take counsel together.
Who foretold this long ago, who declared it from the distant past?

Was it not I, the Lord?

And there is no God apart from me, a righteous God and a Savior; there is none but me.

*****22 “Turn to me and be saved, all you ends of the earth; for I am God, and there is no other.*****

23 By myself I have sworn, my mouth has uttered in all integrity a word that will not be revoked:

Before me every knee will bow; by me every tongue will swear.

24 They will say of me,‘In the Lord alone are deliverance and strength.’”

Emphasis using *****, is mine to show that the way to be saved is to turn to the LORD Almighty.

And that is exactly the message of Qur'aan.
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#183762 Jul 29, 2013
Quran, Tanakh and Bible are for mentally ill people.
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#183763 Jul 29, 2013
Shamma wrote:
<quoted text>

But, one is free to take revenge and bear a grudge against members of other communities who do not worship YHVH.

Evil and fanatical teachings.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pagan/Wiccan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why Atheism Will Replace Religion (Aug '12) Thu Ooogah Boogah 14,391
Handfasting - Is it final, or can it be repeate... Oct 26 Kathwynn 2
Bloomfield woman behind Ten Commandments monume... Oct 10 Liam R 3
Wiccan Arrested on Child Rape Charges (Apr '10) Oct 9 Lee County NC 46
I...(gulp) am a Pagan Agnostic Taoist Sep '14 Ol Fuddy Duddy 2
Respecting belief: why should you? And why shou... Sep '14 thetruth 21
Pagan caught performing naked ritual with teena... (Nov '12) Sep '14 Kathwynn 14

Pagan/Wiccan People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE