Who Is Allah?

Aug 24, 2007 Full story: The Brussels Journal 202,034

“Allah is a very beautiful word for God. Shouldn't we all say that from now on we will name God Allah? [...] What does God care what we call him?”

From the desk of Soeren Kern on Fri, 2007-08-24 11:56 Europeans love to mock the salience of religion in American society. via The Brussels Journal

Full Story
truth

Perth, Australia

#183715 Jul 28, 2013
justa gusta=very tick tic tac=o'clock or time
isa 52 =ziom 50=half nion zion
oh 2=b bion a now h gusta =hair hery harherhirhorhurrrahrehrihrohru h
which dog you liked rax rexrixroxrux=justa rox can be rex ..shut up
to whom
to yourzself
poor me but can't
see sheorhe rexoruxoroxo..i am not stupid no...then
perkruska reptikva=kruska=symbol for water as dry tikva=wicket=tickva..water=ter av t er av=dog
now you are not smart
nooooooooofor tikva you need plutno
cepina plutno lutera ltonny
se=sin
its letter here
did you care..no..you can't hide letters..but my mind not yours..o see someone in bus
yee
don't tell i think after never before..
nooooooooooooo
truth

Perth, Australia

#183716 Jul 28, 2013
perry pertivka pertivka=must be funny meaning
yeee

now
meaning
symbol of tikvakruska abc news
turn over pertivka tikva=fun call tintara t in tara..prince of tyre tara=tara=wicket by by by
ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
now
shut up
50/50 whats left 2=b
two head
who
fif=696/696=2x

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#183717 Jul 28, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Hello, Agrammatoi
Off-topic again!
The main point was:
The LORD gave David's masters' wives into his arms.
This proves that God was not against polygamy at all.
Gd allowed David's maters wives into hi hands.
God never said I ordain for man as a commandment to have many wives.
The difference is Muhammad looked to the Bible and assumed it was approved by God for man to have many wives, and Muhammad was wrong.

Gods 10 Commandments are the moral law of God.
And not one of them commands man to have more than one wife.

Location hidden

#183718 Jul 28, 2013
susanblange wrote:
<quoted text>If God is never on trial, then Jesus is not God. Isaiah 53:8 "He was taken from prison and from judgment..." I will actually have two trials, one at the beginning and the other at the end. I am also no stranger to the courts, they call me Perry (Mason) there because I'm a gifted litigator and have a sharp legal mind. Isaiah 9:6 calls me "Wonderful Counsellor". Job 12:17 "He leads counsellors away spoiled, and makes the judges fools". I have always been interested in law and politics so my future vocation is right up my alley.
God never put Jesus on trial.
The Jews did in the Court of Pilate.
You are trying to re-write history Susan.
susanblange

Norfolk, VA

#183719 Jul 28, 2013
Shamma wrote:
<quoted text>God never put Jesus on trial.
The Jews did in the Court of Pilate.
You are trying to re-write history Susan.
Post #183710 you said, God "is never on trial"
chris

Simi Valley, CA

#183720 Jul 28, 2013
God Almighty is the Hebrew God. Not the God of the
Muslims.

The Muslims Iran flag has a cresent moon which
is symbolic of the Moon God they use to worship

The Islam God is a God of Anger and violence.

The Hebrew God is a God of Love.

Location hidden

#183721 Jul 28, 2013
susanblange wrote:
<quoted text>If God is never on trial, then Jesus is not God. Isaiah 53:8 "He was taken from prison and from judgment..." I will actually have two trials, one at the beginning and the other at the end. I am also no stranger to the courts, they call me Perry (Mason) there because I'm a gifted litigator and have a sharp legal mind. Isaiah 9:6 calls me "Wonderful Counsellor". Job 12:17 "He leads counsellors away spoiled, and makes the judges fools". I have always been interested in law and politics so my future vocation is right up my alley.
You are speaking of being on trial for breaking the laws of God.
Jesus did not break any laws.

So you don't know the difference from between being tested and breaking laws.

Jesus came to do the will of His Father.
Just like we all are tested in life to do the will of God by obeying Gods Commandments.

We are judged by the choices we make in life
We go on trial at the final Judgment.

Location hidden

#183722 Jul 28, 2013
susanblange wrote:
<quoted text>Post #183710 you said, God "is never on trial"
Jesus was not put on trial by God the Father!
Jesus fulfilled the Will of His Father who sent Jesus to die on the cross our sins.

So you are trying to re-write history.
susanblange

Norfolk, VA

#183723 Jul 28, 2013
Shamma wrote:
<quoted text>You are speaking of being on trial for breaking the laws of God.
Jesus did not break any laws.
So you don't know the difference from between being tested and breaking laws.
Jesus came to do the will of His Father.
Just like we all are tested in life to do the will of God by obeying Gods Commandments.
We are judged by the choices we make in life
We go on trial at the final Judgment.
We are all judged when we die, Shamma. Doesn't the NT say, "it is appointed unto man once to die and after that the judgment"? You've got people being dug up, resurrected and judged two or three times. Have you ever heard of double jeopardy in the legal system? God (the father) will judge all of us.
susanblange

Norfolk, VA

#183724 Jul 28, 2013
Shamma wrote:
<quoted text>Jesus was not put on trial by God the Father!
Jesus fulfilled the Will of His Father who sent Jesus to die on the cross our sins.
So you are trying to re-write history.
And your god is a sado-masochist.

Location hidden

#183725 Jul 28, 2013
susanblange wrote:
<quoted text>We are all judged when we die, Shamma. Doesn't the NT say, "it is appointed unto man once to die and after that the judgment"? You've got people being dug up, resurrected and judged two or three times. Have you ever heard of double jeopardy in the legal system? God (the father) will judge all of us.
You are making things up Susan.
Your mind is twisted Susan, The Bible is not a dime store novel.
You are trying to re-write the Bible into a dime store novel.

Those that were resurrected from the dead like Lazarus were not Judged at the final judgment, because the final judgment has not come yet.

So you are trying to re-write the Bible to suit your twisted mind.

Location hidden

#183726 Jul 28, 2013
susanblange wrote:
<quoted text>And your god is a sado-masochist.
Don't be a sore loser Susan.
You are a good dime store novel writer, if that helps to ease your pain.
But when you do write you should label your story as fiction, that way you won't get the feeling of being hurt by truth.
JOEL

Thane, India

#183727 Jul 28, 2013
In the past it was Abraham, Moses and Muhammad who advocated and practiced incest and at present it is Susan who advocates the same abhorrent and damaging eugenic custom. This only revelals the distortion in their own minds and it also indicates the perversity of the supraphysical being possessing the aforementioned individuals ("prophets"). The promotion of a harmful eugenic practice is a crime against humanity and nature. Shame.
JOEL

Thane, India

#183728 Jul 28, 2013
SUSAN IS A "PROPHETESS"

I fully believe Susan when she refers to her "prophethood".

Her aura, vibes and words confirm this fact.

It's all too evident that she's possessed and is being inwardly guided by a supraphysical being.

I am sure she hears inner voices, sees certain subtle lights and receives intuitions about people and events around her. At times, the being possessing her may also be manifesting its power through her possessed consciousness to engineer healing of diseases, planting curses on opponents, reviving the dead, premonition and the like.

Abraham, Moses, Elijah, Rama, Zoroaster, Bahaullah, Jesus and Muhammad were also "prophets" as they were possessed by various supraphysical beings who guided them like the being guiding Susan with the only difference being that the paranormal vital power projected by the possessing entities in the case of the other "prophets" was more potent than the power being manifested through Susan. The power put forth by the possessing beings in the case of the others was so powerful that it made those "prophets" advocate or indulge in fits of violence, extreme bigotry, megalomania, cruelty and madness
JOEL

Thane, India

#183729 Jul 28, 2013
Susan's warnings about the near future tally with the global agenda of the Free Masons/Illuminati whose key members are also possessed by various supraphysical beings who share the same ideals, values and aims as those advocated by the subtle being who has possessed Susan.
JOEL

Thane, India

#183730 Jul 28, 2013
Best of luck to humanity. Yes, human beings need all the good luck to survive the coming holocaust referred to by Susan that the adverse vital entities have in mind and which they're certain to execute over the next couple of years or so. Only good karma can confer the requisite innate mental, vital and physical resileince/survival capability on humans to overcome the evil designs. The good ones who survive will shift to the forests and other remote areas as the rest of surviving humankind in the Free Masonic/Illuminati cities and towns will fall completely under the perverse sway of the globalists - the whole world will be ruled by the adverse vital beings acting through possessed human beings who're the leaders of the Free Masons/Illuminati. Good luck, humanity.
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#183731 Jul 28, 2013
Those "prophets" who fully comply with the dictates of the adverse vital beings who possess them and who commit the least mistakes are rewarded by their masters - the adverse beings of the vital plane who possess them. Jesus was not hung on the cross because he sided with truth but because he made serious mistakes, displayed weaknesses, and could not fulfill the dictates of the adverse being of the plane of vital consciousness that had possessed him and guided him. This is usually what happens when one is possessed by malevolent beings who outwardly put on a charade of goodness and humility but inwardly they are adverse and perverse. If the possessed "prophet" fails in a certain mission, is defiantg or lax in obeying then severe punishment is givedn to him as in the case of dear Jesus. The concealed evil in these "prophets" who're actually possessed by malevolent beings is revealed at times through fits of intemperate speech, a demand for complete loyalty from followers, mass condemnation of opponents, murder of those who refuse to comply, abuses/warnings/threats against those people who keep to their own path (whether good or bad) and manifestations of megalomania and praise of other perverse "prophets" who toed the same line of thoughts, words and deeds. Usually, an air of artificial , false and exaggerated purity like say immaculate conception, virgin birth, abstinence from marriage/sex, talk of forgiveness of sins, tall claims of saving humanity by taking the sins of the world and the like is conferred on the "prophet" to fool gullible people. Besides, healing of diseases with a word or a touch, materialization of objects, reviving corpses, manifesting light through the body and mind reading among others are clever ploys empolyed by the adverse vital beings possessing such "prophets" to mesmerise the masses into easy submission. Those who submit get subtle possessed by the same adverse vital being possessing and guiding the "prophet". Organized religion, bloody wars, forced conversions, acts of iconoclasm, draconian laws and priestcraft soon follow the advent of such a possessed "prophet" to further perpetuate the fanaticism, mind control and tyranny and sadly the possessed believers whose critical faculties are damaged or switched off by the possessing adverse power play the role of willing puppets in the drama.
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#183732 Jul 28, 2013
typo - subtly possessed (not subtle possessed).
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#183733 Jul 28, 2013
Best of luck to a subtly mind controlled and brainwashed humanity.
susanblange

Norfolk, VA

#183735 Jul 28, 2013
JOEL wrote:
In the past it was Abraham, Moses and Muhammad who advocated and practiced incest and at present it is Susan who advocates the same abhorrent and damaging eugenic custom. This only revelals the distortion in their own minds and it also indicates the perversity of the supraphysical being possessing the aforementioned individuals ("prophets"). The promotion of a harmful eugenic practice is a crime against humanity and nature. Shame.
Where did you get that I advocate incest, JOEL. Incest was a necessary evil five to six thousand years ago but definitely not today. I am a victim of incest, I don't approve of it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pagan/Wiccan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Pagan caught performing naked ritual with teena... (Nov '12) Sep 8 Kathwynn 14
Bloomfield woman behind Ten Commandments monume... Sep 7 Kathwynn 2
Who exactly was Gjoub, and should I trust him? (Mar '09) Sep 1 Kathwynn 503
SHADOW PEOPLE... i need help (May '07) Aug 25 Only1Likeme212 347
Speaking of religion: Pagans stir a fuss in Beebe Aug 25 Ernie 117
Pagan community northern kentucky? (Nov '12) Aug 25 scorpion123 27
Reagan appointee sides with Wiccans: NM town mu... Aug 20 Kathwynn 5
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••