Who Is Allah?

Who Is Allah?

There are 253876 comments on the The Brussels Journal story from Aug 24, 2007, titled Who Is Allah?. In it, The Brussels Journal reports that:

“Allah is a very beautiful word for God. Shouldn't we all say that from now on we will name God Allah? [...] What does God care what we call him?”

From the desk of Soeren Kern on Fri, 2007-08-24 11:56 Europeans love to mock the salience of religion in American society. via The Brussels Journal

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Brussels Journal.

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#183628 Jul 26, 2013
susanblange wrote:
<quoted text>You didn't answer my question, Shamma. Was Jesus a false prophet? The soul is the body and I am very much alive. I also had a vision of my own death almost 30 years ago and I know I'm going to heaven. That is why I am "made without fear" Job 41:33. God does not love everybody, she loves the righteous who love her. God hates the wicked and all who hate God love death. Proverbs 8:36
God certainly doesn't love you, that is for sure.
God hate's what is in your heart Susan.

Proverbs 6:16-19
King James Version (KJV)

16 These six things doth the Lord hate: yea, seven are an abomination unto him:

17 A proud look, a lying tongue, and hands that shed innocent blood,

18 An heart that deviseth wicked imaginations, feet that be swift in running to mischief,

19 A false witness that speaketh lies, and he that soweth discord among brethren.

You have wicked imaginations Susan in your heart and mind..
You put your self above God.

My song video Susan has more God's teaching in it then all the scripture you post with out you comprehending their meaning.

yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#183629 Jul 26, 2013
Eric wrote:
<quoted text>
i.e., you have no clue. It was all a typical case of you having to disagree with what I (or anyone else) said without your really thinking through your criticism. You do it all the time, Jimmie. You don't have to disagree simply to disagree.
rabbee: so what if TheHisSon adam, finally agreed with TheG-D of TheHis visitations actually here in TheTorah again? and i disagree with you, because i have come into agreement directly with G-D. with all of you, trying to tell me it is G-D WHO is wrong. nothing i have said, or am going to say, is originally from me.

you have no idea - what had transpired in the conversation, between me and G-D. you have no idea, how a visit from G-D complicates your life. especially in a family, with an atheist surrogate father. with G-D acting like, THEY didn't know my name was jimmie and not THEIR Son adam. when the only conclusion i could come up with, is THEY made a mistake and came to talk with the wrong kid. and took me a long time, just to figure out G-D does not make mistakes.
yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#183630 Jul 26, 2013
Seeker wrote:
<quoted text>
I think that's enough for me right there. That's all all I wanted to hear. You actually think you are some "self appointed" savior. You actually believe that. I just needed for you to confirm that and you just did. So yes, nobody can see the Father unless they go through some crackpot who writes on topix every day. I always try to be careful before I completely dismiss something as I always try to keep an open mind, but now I am absolutely certain about you, and you are dismissed. Perhaps God will forgive you for your silly masquerade because you merely suffer from mental illness and at least you actually believe what you say, no matter how wrong it is. As was said, Father forgive them for they know not what they do. Now go create a miraculous whirlpool in your toilet by flushing it. If you were wise, you would throw your delusions of grandeur in there before you flush it, but people with mental illnesses cannot do that.
rabbee: self! appointed? apparently you have never read any scripture, about adam here in TheTorah. i have always initially reject the idea, of wanting to be anyone savior in this whole disgusting world.
your a total idiot if you fantasy think, adam is forever self appointed. for fourty one years, i rejected this from G-D. i do not get a choice in any of this, because G-D came and said i am THEIR HIS Son adam. i do not get a choice as to WHO, my actual PARENTS are any more than any of you.
don't care how carful you are with any of the three angels hasatan, baal hamolech, or halooseefer. your totally wrong and G-D is right. don't even care if you are, one celled amebae trained by them. to call me a crack pot, is the same as calling your jesus christ and G-D the crack pot, with your being the cracked pot.
you do not even agree with your own book of Revelation, that says you are all wrong. so why should i believe any of you, not true to G-D? even in your own alleged books, you reject. with your trying to make jesus look more like you, than you trying to look more like Him.
so don't blame me, with your untrue relationship not really true to your jesus christ or G-D. trying to make jesus look untrue, with your very own someone else's untruness. i cannot agree with you, least we both actually be wrong against G-D. you do not even believe any scripture, directly from G-D actually. you can't get any more direct, than TheTorah given to Moshe. why should i trust any one, who don't believe what G-D gave to Noach, Avraham, Moshe and Adam to adam and chaooah.
yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#183631 Jul 26, 2013
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
I am not sure if it is the most racists place but I am certain that it is a place of INEQUALITY, INJUSTICE, HATE, EVIL and HYPOCRISY.
rabbee: yeah but at least i am no longer guilty, for the way G-D is commanding this story to happen. making all you self alleged as innocent, guilty for all of this terror of your own doing. nor am i guilty, for commanding jews and black into an out of slavery. even if i finally agree with TheG-D, WHO commanded this for their disbelief of HIM. as TheG-D WHO commanded the obliteration of entire cities, for their can do this again. even Detroit, hasn't learned this in a kinder gentler destruction. with syria, choosing the even harder road to hoe.
yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#183632 Jul 26, 2013
i guess syria, is a toss up. as to which side, is the more antiG-D evil. kind of like, the civil war here. but apparently Abraham Lincoln, found more favor with G-D. with his, i fear that when men say G-D is on our side, they are not on The-Side of G-D when it is said.
Eric

Montgomery, IL

#183633 Jul 26, 2013
HughBe wrote:
Greetings to my American colleague posters. Here is an interesting article about America the land of EQUALITY and JUSTICE. As you know America is the country that invades other countries because they want to defend foreigners in those countries e.g. Iraq.
Read, watch and learn. The difference is BLACK and WHITE. Of course BLACK is GRAND THEFT and white for the IDENTICAL thing is no charge. Note SAME age in both cases.
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/07/22/medi...
Hugh, what are you talking about? Neither kid was charged.

The author is reporting on media perception only. And, even from that point of view, there are variables that have to be factored. The difference is not only that one kid is black and one is white. The difference is two different media outlets. If NBC had reported both, then you have something to gripe about. Same with the converse if CNN reported both.

What is refreshing is the attitude of the grandmother of the black kid. She is a no nonsense provider. The white kid's father needs to learn something from her.

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#183634 Jul 26, 2013
susanblange wrote:
<quoted text>You didn't answer my question, Shamma. Was Jesus a false prophet? The soul is the body and I am very much alive. I also had a vision of my own death almost 30 years ago and I know I'm going to heaven. That is why I am "made without fear" Job 41:33. God does not love everybody, she loves the righteous who love her. God hates the wicked and all who hate God love death. Proverbs 8:36
Jesus is God-Man.

LMAO!
You boast of your vision, but you received nothing from it.
The Gospels reveal Gods plan of Salvation of Man.

2 Peter 1:4 NIV.
Make Your Calling Sure
3 According as his divine power has given to us all things that pertain to life and godliness, through the knowledge of him that has called us to glory and virtue: 4 Whereby are given to us exceeding great and precious promises: that by these you might be partakers of the divine nature, having escaped the corruption that is in the world through lust. 5 And beside this, giving all diligence, add to your faith virtue; and to virtue knowledge; …

Do you understand what 2 Peter 1:4 is saying?
It is saying that by the incarnate of the Spirit of God, God enjoined our human nature with God so that we can partake in the Divine nature of God.

In Doing so we were made acceptable to God by the blood of Jesus shed on the cross for our sins.

When we are resurrected from the dead our body will receive a glorified body like the one Jesus received at his resurrection when He was bodily resurrected from the dead by the power of God.

Why was that done for us?
Because God demands that we be Holy and Pure as God is Holy and Pure.

Our body will never again have the desire to sin.
Because we will have the Divine nature of God.
yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#183635 Jul 26, 2013
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks and I shall read about it. What I have observed is that because of "9/11" the whole world has changed.
I am convinced that under the guise of increased SECURITY a database of everyone is being developed. To what end?
I am reminded of JFK's speech and in it he has highlighted that some will want to use the need for greater security as an excuse to censor etc.
JFK speech was over 40 years ago. 9/11 fits the plan perfectly, in my opinion.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =xhZk8roncesXX
rabbee: yes there has been and increase, in G-Dlessness here in america. as it has been getting ever worse, for more than fourty years now. and this is the reason, G-D has commanded more hell for us. as this nation rejoices, for exchanging a blessing for a curse from G-D. and every election, you have elected for more G-Dless choices. and without repent of this, hang on to your hats cause it shall only get worse. because you do not love, your neighbors or the stranger with G-D. and be careful of any religion, that has a long history of not being true to G-D. but the secular subtle religious beast, is still the most dangerous established church of all. the establishment of churches of the nsa, doj, doe, irs, fbi, dod, dhew, etc.
Eric

Montgomery, IL

#183636 Jul 26, 2013
HughBe wrote:
Arrest the "black" for drinking iced tea.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =pbzUH90Sm0EXX
He was not arrested for drinking iced tea. He was arrested for Criminal Trespass--which is remaining on private property after being told to leave. It is obvious that the officer is a privately paid off duty employee of the store. The store has the right to ask anyone to leave their property.

Now, let's not be naive. The store is likely having problems with drinking in the lot and also with people transferring alcoholic beverages to other cans. The store is responsible for allowing people to drink alcohol on their property. The guy was uncooperative. The officer did what he should have--he told the uncooperative person to leave. The guy didn't. He was criminally trespassing.
yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#183637 Jul 26, 2013
now do you really want, the church of obamacare against G-D too? that won't keep you, from getting sicker more inappropriately. ticking G-D off, with the establishment of another antiG-D giverment churches of the religious devil.
Seeker

Lowell, MA

#183639 Jul 26, 2013
STEFANO COLONNA wrote:
<quoted text>
The Muslims of this forum don't make violence, but we already know that MUQ has a miindset of a terrorist since he approved for terrorist attacks done by Muslims.
I didn't know that about MUQ. I am currently involved in a discussion with him that is pretty much leading nowhere and I'm about ready to bail.
STEFANO COLONNA wrote:
<quoted text>
There was another like him called Ibrahmin. I suspect the other two to support terroristic attacks but they keep for themselves.
By the way don't you find as funny as ridiculous that a couple of Muslims here have taken a mentally disturbed person as a scholar?
Oh, of COURSE I do. I actually find it to be more amazing than funny. Maybe even depressing. To think that there are so many Muslims that are devoid of even the most basic reasoning skills is a pretty disturbing thought. I don't know why so many Muslims are usually so uneducated. Maybe it's because they think that the Quran is all that they need to know. I don't know, I just see a clear pattern, that's all. If people grow into the body of an adult, but still have the mind of a child, that can be a very dangerous thing. Is it any wonder why so much violence is committed by Muslims these days in the name of Islam? Then, when you actually read the book they follow, it becomes even more disturbing to think that it's not just them, it's their book itself.
Seeker

Lowell, MA

#183640 Jul 26, 2013
Eric wrote:
<quoted text>
He was not arrested for drinking iced tea. He was arrested for Criminal Trespass--which is remaining on private property after being told to leave. It is obvious that the officer is a privately paid off duty employee of the store. The store has the right to ask anyone to leave their property.
Now, let's not be naive. The store is likely having problems with drinking in the lot and also with people transferring alcoholic beverages to other cans. The store is responsible for allowing people to drink alcohol on their property. The guy was uncooperative. The officer did what he should have--he told the uncooperative person to leave. The guy didn't. He was criminally trespassing.
Of course he was trespassing, but as soon as race gets involved, all common sense goes out the window and is replaced by emotion.
Seeker

Lowell, MA

#183641 Jul 26, 2013
STEFANO COLONNA wrote:
<quoted text>
It's already known that U.S is the most racist place to live in.
But believe it or not, American Black people are far more color conscious than American White people are. You would be surprised. To them, EVERYTHING is ALWAYS about race. I know a guy from China who moved to America, and that was actually the first thing that he noticed, as well as him asking me why it seems like Black people do nothing and then complain about everything. Chinese people are hard working and don't mess around, and this was his take on the whole thing.
bmz

Since: Mar 08

Singapore

#183642 Jul 26, 2013
El Cid wrote:
<quoted text>Just remember, JOEL is a scientist. He relies on the empirical method of proof for all that he "knows" to be true.
Joel is definitely not a scientist. He is just a private tutor.
Seeker

Lowell, MA

#183643 Jul 26, 2013
yehoshooah adam wrote:
now do you really want, the church of obamacare against G-D too? that won't keep you, from getting sicker more inappropriately. ticking G-D off, with the establishment of another antiG-D giverment churches of the religious devil.
Jimmie, would you please just shut up? We heard you the first million times. You just repeat the same nonsense over and over and over again. Go have sex with our grandmother that you invented. Or go flush your toilet and create a miraculous whirlpool, mister G-d. you are nothing but a crazy and negative annoyance here.
Seeker

Lowell, MA

#183644 Jul 26, 2013
yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>
rabbee: self! appointed? apparently you have never read any scripture, about adam here in TheTorah.
I haven't read YOUIR scripture Jimmie as apparently yuou have a different set of scriptures. And you refuse to quote anything, so I have no interest. And quit using stupid terms like "here in TheTorah". Nobody has any idea what you mean by that and you can't explain what you mean. So you have nothing to offer here.
yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>
i have always initially reject the idea, of wanting to be anyone savior in this whole disgusting world.
your a total idiot if you fantasy think, adam is forever self appointed. for fourty one years, i rejected this from G-D. i do not get a choice in any of this, because G-D came and said i am THEIR HIS Son adam.
No he didn't, that was all some sort of delusion you had and still have. God doesn't choose important people to waste their time on topix like you do. You claim people saw you glow blue and they said that they want what you have. If people saw you actually glow blue, they would be following you around like a puppy dog waiting for more wisdom from you, but apparently they aren't, so you have to come on topix because you have nothing better to do. You are not connected to God any more than anyone else. Deal with it. It's annoying listening to your invented delusions over and over and over again. Maybe if you were a nice guy it would be more tolerable, but you aren't. You are nothing but a negative person that has nothing to contribute, and you are desperate for people to believe you.
yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>
i do not get a choice as to WHO, my actual PARENTS are any more than any of you. don't care how carful you are with any of the three angels hasatan, baal hamolech, or halooseefer. your totally wrong and G-D is right.
But YOU are not the right person to make that judgement, no matter how much you delude yourself to think you are.
yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>
don't even care if you are, one celled amebae trained by them. to call me a crack pot, is the same as calling your jesus christ and G-D the crack pot,
BUNK. Jesus made some very wise statements. You make NONE. ZERO. Jesus performed miracles, you do NONE. ZERO. You are a self made fraud and you don;'t even realize it. You and the other 10,000 people running around this planet thinking they are the Messiah. You are all totally full of it, and full of yourselves.
yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>
with your being the cracked pot.
you do not even agree with your own book of Revelation, that says you are all wrong.
Actually, YOU fit into that category just as much as anybody and maybe even more. At least others don't go around representing themselves falsely like you do.
yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>
so why should i believe any of you, not true to G-D?
You have the question in reverse. The question is why anybody should believe YOU.
yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>
even in your own alleged books, you reject. with your trying to make jesus look more like you, than you trying to look more like Him.
so don't blame me, with your untrue relationship not really true to your jesus christ or G-D. trying to make jesus look untrue, with your very own someone else's untruness. i cannot agree with you, least we both actually be wrong against G-D. you do not even believe any scripture, directly from G-D actually.
you can't get any more direct, than TheTorah given to Moshe. why should i trust any one, who don't believe what G-D gave to Noach, Avraham, Moshe and Adam to adam and chaooah.
I'm not the one who refuses to quote scripture. YOU are. I'm not the one who makes up stories and claims that aren't actually in the scriptures and can't be backed up. YOU are.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#183645 Jul 26, 2013
Seeker wrote:
<quoted text>
But believe it or not, American Black people are far more color conscious than American White people are. You would be surprised. To them, EVERYTHING is ALWAYS about race. I know a guy from China who moved to America, and that was actually the first thing that he noticed, as well as him asking me why it seems like Black people do nothing and then complain about everything. Chinese people are hard working and don't mess around, and this was his take on the whole thing.
I've been in America and I can confirm what the Chinese said, although I don't want to say that all Afro-Americans are so.

Said this, the level of racism in U.S. is pretty high, regardless from the youtube episode linked by HughBe.
yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#183646 Jul 26, 2013
Seeker wrote:
<quoted text>
Jimmie, would you please just shut up? We heard you the first million times. You just repeat the same nonsense over and over and over again. Go have sex with our grandmother that you invented. Or go flush your toilet and create a miraculous whirlpool, mister G-d. you are nothing but a crazy and negative annoyance here.
rabbee: you have not even begun to hear me, nor see me. and your blasphemy, is forever getting closer to unforgivable. and so what if i am as crazy with G-D, as mr jesus christ again?

you do not understand, i cannot do what you say. i can only do, as commanded by G-D. so take your attitude from the devil, and shove it to where the Son never shines for you.

i do not even want to hear, you even imply you love jesus. when it is sooo obvious, you never have. do not even use this faux name for me, to justify your sins against TheFATHER, RUACH HAKODESH, and Son.
yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#183647 Jul 26, 2013
Seeker wrote:
<quoted text>
I haven't read YOUIR scripture Jimmie as apparently yuou have a different set of scriptures. And you refuse to quote anything, so I have no interest. And quit using stupid terms like "here in TheTorah". Nobody has any idea what you mean by that and you can't explain what you mean. So you have nothing to offer here.
<quoted text>
No he didn't, that was all some sort of delusion you had and still have. God doesn't choose important people to waste their time on topix like you do. You claim people saw you glow blue and they said that they want what you have. If people saw you actually glow blue, they would be following you around like a puppy dog waiting for more wisdom from you, but apparently they aren't, so you have to come on topix because you have nothing better to do. You are not connected to God any more than anyone else. Deal with it. It's annoying listening to your invented delusions over and over and over again. Maybe if you were a nice guy it would be more tolerable, but you aren't. You are nothing but a negative person that has nothing to contribute, and you are desperate for people to believe you.
<quoted text>
But YOU are not the right person to make that judgement, no matter how much you delude yourself to think you are.
<quoted text>
BUNK. Jesus made some very wise statements. You make NONE. ZERO. Jesus performed miracles, you do NONE. ZERO. You are a self made fraud and you don;'t even realize it. You and the other 10,000 people running around this planet thinking they are the Messiah. You are all totally full of it, and full of yourselves.
<quoted text>
Actually, YOU fit into that category just as much as anybody and maybe even more. At least others don't go around representing themselves falsely like you do.
<quoted text>
You have the question in reverse. The question is why anybody should believe YOU.
<quoted text>
I'm not the one who refuses to quote scripture. YOU are. I'm not the one who makes up stories and claims that aren't actually in the scriptures and can't be backed up. YOU are.
rabbee: obviously you have never tried to quote, eevreet on this message board. the most i have done, is to give you direct translations. and don't tell me i have not given to you - "(and G-D said, "Let US make Adam in OUR IMAGE, after OUR LIKENESS. They shall rule over the fish in the sea, the birds of the sky, and over the animal, the whole earth, and every creeping thing that creeps that creeps upon the earth.")". in case you have not guessed, this is THE OUR IMAGE of HaMosheeach on earth.

what can i say, if you a preferre village idiot for that same old devil again. and how dare you, threaten your whole family with a curse from G-D.

and what don't you understand, about G-D only giving TheTorah now. and we are all here in it again, with adam and your grandmother. with you all making no difference than the last time, adam and your grandmother were here. with all of you, in denial of G-D while actually here in TheTorah.
Seeker

Lowell, MA

#183648 Jul 26, 2013
yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>
rabbee: you have not even begun to hear me, nor see me.
Well then maybe you can begin to explain yourself in a clear manner and you can first start with explaining EXACTLY what you mean by "here in The Torah". You use these stupid cryptic expressions that mean nothing to anybody unless you can clearly explain what you mean by it, but you clearly cannot. Until you can do such, all of your words are to be merely disregarded. Is that clear enough for you?
yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>
and your blasphemy, is forever getting closer to unforgivable.
I do not care about anything that you say because I do not believe that you are connected to God at all, and you are merely suffering from delusions for whatever reason. Is that clear enough for you?
yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>
and so what if i am as crazy with G-D, as mr jesus christ again?
You are NOT Jesus again. You have no miracles to offer, nor do you even have any wisdom to offer. Get that through your thick head.
yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>
you do not understand, i cannot do what you say. i can only do, as commanded by G-D.
No, you only do what your personal delusions command you to do.
yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>
so take your attitude from the devil, and shove it to where the Son never shines for you.{/QUOTE]

And your reaction is even further proof that everything that I say about you is correct. Sorry to tell you this, but you merely suffer from delusions.

[QUOTE who="yehoshooah adam"]<quoted text>
i do not even want to hear, you even imply you love jesus.
You don't even understand anything that Jesus said, so please do not even comment on what he said. It's an insult to me, and probably even Jesus himself, although I personally cannot speak for him, because I have no stupid delusion that tells me that I can, like you apparently do.
yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>
when it is sooo obvious, you never have. do not even use this faux name for me, to justify your sins against TheFATHER, RUACH HAKODESH, and Son.
Do you know what my name for you is? It is Jimmie C Boswell, the guy that lost his mind one day. Period. That is your ACTUAL name. You are not any sort of Messiah at all and how dare you try to mislead people with you errant ideas. You need some help. And STOP misrepresenting what God says with your invented, psychotic tripe. I only hope that God has mercy with you simply because you have lost your mind anyway and God will grant you forgiveness, as long as you have shown that you have been willing to forgive others that have wronged you in your life. You better hope that you have done that.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pagan/Wiccan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Athiest tells high schoolers God is evil (May '11) 2 hr Eagle 12 796
News The war on Christmas (Dec '10) 3 hr Eagle 12 4,817
Anyone still at this forum 16 hr Sarah Good 1
News Remembering a Christian and a Jew who traced an... 16 hr rabbee yehoshooah... 9
When do you know if you are truly Wiccan? (Nov '07) Aug 11 Tekmoses 137
Convert me from Agnostic to Atheist Jul '16 ATHEOI 2
Astrology and Paganism Jun '16 Wolf 1
More from around the web