Ans.01. It was the initial point of the discussion. I'm not going into some long tangent about Jesus as it is irrelevant to the initial point of even having this discussion..
02. Nowhere was it ever said that this discussion would be about Jesus and if I knew it would, I wouldn't have bothered to enter into it. You mentioned that Muhammad was prophesized in the OT,..
03. I have also clearly explained that one cannot merely ignore it if a person does not fit a clear and important part of the prophecy and said that this is the first thing one looks at, and if the person fails on it, there is no need for further exploration ..
04. If you wish to ignore the fact that Muhammad fails on one important aspect, then there is no need to discuss anything further because we are in inherent disagreement as to whether a failure on an important aspect should merely be ignored and the exploration should continue. .
01. My dear Brother, the discussion was no doubt about our prophet being prophesized in OT and NT books, but how could we start a discussion without making some rules?.
02. I must know what you mean by prophesies and how you "pin them" on any one of your choice.
03. That is why my dear brother, I said that we will go in slow step by step process.. That is why I started with what are prophesies and who make them etc.
04. Then to find some practical example of getting "sure shot" prophesies from OT books and find a prospective candidate for them, Jesus was the "best example" because according to Christians there are hundreds nay thousands of prophesies about Jesus, scattered thru out every OT book.
05. Why should you be so angry, my dear brother, to discuss with me Jesus being prophesized in the OT books?
06. If I go by the examples you have given in Isaiah 9:6 and 7:14 , then I can pin "any prophesy" where a "single word" matches with life of our prophet, and say "here we have" a clear prophesy.
07. My dear brother, I thought you will be happy to quote as many examples about Jesus as I wished . But now I am asking you many times to provide another clear example of Jesus being prophesized and you are not coming out.
08. It would have been foolish of me, to take your bait and fall headlong into how our prophet is being prophesized in OT and NT books, with no one knowing about rules and guidelines.
09. You are "jumping the que" by bringing again and again prophesy regarding our prophet.
10. If you say that you are unable to find a "Single clear prophesy about Jesus in any OT book" then say so and we will move to next step.
11. Perhaps it is first time that you are doing a slow step by step discussion on ANY subject.