Who Is Allah?

Who Is Allah?

There are 256289 comments on the The Brussels Journal story from Aug 24, 2007, titled Who Is Allah?. In it, The Brussels Journal reports that:

“Allah is a very beautiful word for God. Shouldn't we all say that from now on we will name God Allah? [...] What does God care what we call him?”

From the desk of Soeren Kern on Fri, 2007-08-24 11:56 Europeans love to mock the salience of religion in American society. via The Brussels Journal

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Brussels Journal.

yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#183397 Jul 23, 2013
Eric wrote:
<quoted text>
17,000 or 5,773, Jimmie? Consistency, Jimmie, consistency.
rabbee: sorry but TheTorah is always, 6818 man years in length. so it would be; 6818 + 6818 + 5773. which again, leaves us about a 1000 years shy of Parashas Noach in TheProphecy, for this failing world again. where every two days of G-D, is the evening dawn of the third day or 1948 man years. thus Abaram(Avraham) is born on about the evening dawn of the third day. Adam is born on about the evening dawn of the third day after that. and adam and his mate arrive about, the evening dawn of the third day after that. 1948 man years/2 = 974 man years equals on day of G-D. so the day of rest is always, 974 x 6 = 5844.
yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#183398 Jul 23, 2013
Abram
Eric

La Grange Park, IL

#183399 Jul 23, 2013
yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>
rabbee: sorry but TheTorah is always, 6818 man years in length. so it would be; 6818 + 6818 + 5773. which again, leaves us about a 1000 years shy of Parashas Noach in TheProphecy, for this failing world again. where every two days of G-D, is the evening dawn of the third day or 1948 man years. thus Abaram(Avraham) is born on about the evening dawn of the third day. Adam is born on about the evening dawn of the third day after that. and adam and his mate arrive about, the evening dawn of the third day after that. 1948 man years/2 = 974 man years equals on day of G-D. so the day of rest is always, 974 x 6 = 5844.
Jimmie you mentioned 5773; not I. Consistency, Jimmie, consistency.
yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#183400 Jul 23, 2013
Eric wrote:
<quoted text>
The question was how many in the Torah; not how many at Mt. "somach-yud-nun-yud" .
rabbee: no! go further back, where the statement was, in regards to the world could not follow all 613 commands. but there is no reason for not following 611. since the last two, are specifically for Ysralees.

even the muslims are just as responsible, for seeing to the building of TheTemple. which they are all, against today as so are the alleged as jews. what are you all waiting for, until after G-D takes off for the day of rest again? Who are you planning to talking to then, with G-D gone on vacation?

the whole world is sinning, by not seeing to the building of TheTemple. the whole world is sinning, by not appointing a king. if you can't keep the first command, here in TheTorah you are not going to be commanded to do the rest.

if you cannot do the first command, then you are commanded to do as that same old subtle devil of the fields says. and you'll all go nutsy trying to follow, the changing rules and conditions of the devil. the devil is not consistent, with being here in TheTorah from G-D. beware of change in any way, never consistent with G-D. and the devil gets, his instructions from G-D on how to be evil and wicked. cause it tells you that G-D, fashions him here in TheTorah. to represent all of you against G-D.
yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#183401 Jul 23, 2013
Eric wrote:
<quoted text>
Jimmie you mentioned 5773; not I. Consistency, Jimmie, consistency.
rabbee: don't you even know, what man year this is here in TheTorah today? this is the year, 5773 again. you don't even know what day this is in TheTorah, let alone the hours and minute of G-D. don't bother me with your trying to make it look as if i am inconsistent with your wanna see your own inconsistently against it. try not to look like the antiG-D village expert idiot, it is most unbecoming.
Eric

La Grange Park, IL

#183402 Jul 23, 2013
yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>
rabbee: no! go further back, where the statement was, in regards to the world could not follow all 613 commands. but there is no reason for not following 611. since the last two, are specifically for Ysralees..
can I follow those particular to priests and women? You said I could but acknowledge. Same with the two.
yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#183403 Jul 23, 2013
Eric wrote:
<quoted text>
can I follow those particular to priests and women? You said I could but acknowledge. Same with the two.
rabbee: don't believe you can find a command, to justify what you just said.

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#183404 Jul 23, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
So, why does your God need a son? Isn't your God self-sufficient? I am not done yet.
The next question is: Why does your God need this so-called Holy Ghost or the Holy Spirit?
Can't your God do anything himself? Why is your God dependent on two?
Answer me, Christian!
Your God definitely needs to be defended by you.
God does not need a Son, He has a Son and Holy Spirit because it His will to have them.
Why is it Gods Will to have a Son and Holy Spirit?
God is the author of Wisdom, and in Gods Wisdom His Son and Holy Spirit existed within God Him self, and completed Gods knowledge of all things including the knowledge and the experience of love before the world was created.
So God was self sufficient in the wisdom and knowledge of all things before the world was created.
And it is out of Gods love for us before we were created that He planned our relationship with God through His Son Jesus.
As the Bible says all things were per-ordained by God before the world was created.

It is by rational reasoning that we know that if was not love before He created the world, God was not sufficient in all things.

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#183405 Jul 23, 2013
@ BMZ
Correction.
It is by rational reasoning that we know that if God was not love before He created the world, God was not sufficient in all things.
Alex123 WM

London, UK

#183406 Jul 23, 2013
Seeker wrote:
<quoted text>
Well thank you. I wish I would have read this before I sent you my latest "nastygram". No hard feelings.
You are welcome. No problem with the "nastygram"!
Hope one day we all become more tolerant and learn to live and let live or should I say love and let love? lol.
Alex123 WM

London, UK

#183407 Jul 23, 2013
Shamma wrote:
<quoted text>God does not need a Son, He has a Son and Holy Spirit because it His will to have them.
Why is it Gods Will to have a Son and Holy Spirit?
God is the author of Wisdom, and in Gods Wisdom His Son and Holy Spirit existed within God Him self, and completed Gods knowledge of all things including the knowledge and the experience of love before the world was created.
So God was self sufficient in the wisdom and knowledge of all things before the world was created.
And it is out of Gods love for us before we were created that He planned our relationship with God through His Son Jesus.
As the Bible says all things were per-ordained by God before the world was created.
It is by rational reasoning that we know that if was not love before He created the world, God was not sufficient in all things.
Shamma, there you go again!
When did God say he needed or wanted an only begotten son?
Who is the "son" of God?
Alex123 WM

London, UK

#183408 Jul 23, 2013
Shamma wrote:
<quoted text>God does not need a Son, He has a Son and Holy Spirit because it His will to have them.
Why is it Gods Will to have a Son and Holy Spirit?
God is the author of Wisdom, and in Gods Wisdom His Son and Holy Spirit existed within God Him self, and completed Gods knowledge of all things including the knowledge and the experience of love before the world was created.
So God was self sufficient in the wisdom and knowledge of all things before the world was created.
And it is out of Gods love for us before we were created that He planned our relationship with God through His Son Jesus.
As the Bible says all things were per-ordained by God before the world was created.
It is by rational reasoning that we know that if was not love before He created the world, God was not sufficient in all things.
Before you come up with utter nonsense, please stop and think, Shamma.
Even if we go along with your "original/inherited" sin concept, surely God can CREATE a very pure person representing ALL races, chop his head off and be done with it.
Why confuse the issue by involving a Jewish woman and eventually a Jewish Jesus? The final insult is the killing of the poor man. He was not sacrificed for any sin. He was murdered by brutally like a convict.
Sacrifice has rituals and rules.
Please stop claiming that the murder of the poor man is some kind of sacrifice.
Seeker

Lowell, MA

#183409 Jul 23, 2013
yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>
rabbee: mentally only, via the mental free will. you do not have the physical freedom, from being here in IT. since we are all here in TheTorah today, you might try to at least act like it.
all you have to do, is to admit your here in TheStory from G-D.
Okay, so I admit it. So what do I do next? I'm always open minded and willing to listen.
yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>
which is apparently too difficult, for this whole world to admit. it was all that was necessary, to be admitted into GanEden. it is the only thing, this world has never truly tried.
So how should the world try it? Guide us.
Seeker

Lowell, MA

#183410 Jul 23, 2013
Alex123 WM wrote:
<quoted text>
Shamma, there you go again!
When did God say he needed or wanted an only begotten son?
Who is the "son" of God?
Why do you ask such questions about God and assume that God thinks like you do or like you think that God should think? Why is God supposed to act and think like we do? Why is the litmus test that God should think and act like we do according to our own limited knowledge or rationality? What makes out rationality so great that we can then decided what God could or would do?
Alex123 WM

London, UK

#183411 Jul 23, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
So, why does your God need a son? Isn't your God self-sufficient? I am not done yet.
The next question is: Why does your God need this so-called Holy Ghost or the Holy Spirit?
Can't your God do anything himself? Why is your God dependent on two?
Answer me, Christian!
Your God definitely needs to be defended by you.
Good questions, bro.
Here is another one..
Why depend on just 2? Why not 2,000 or even 2,000,000,000,000,000,000,000, 000x 10n? lol..
Seeker

Lowell, MA

#183412 Jul 23, 2013
yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>
rabbee: being aware of it, is acknowledging it. it does not mean, you can do it. but it won't do you any good, if you are in Ysrael,
but still denounce G-D giving TheTorah again. because you still, won't be commanded to do it. all you have to do, is believe in G-D here and now in TheTorah. and all of the commandments, will fall into place for you.
\

So how does someone do that?
yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>
one of the signs of haltered of G-D, is lying about this story we are all here in. and G-D only loves those, who love HIM here in TheTorah. and hates those, who hate HIM with their not being here in TheTorah bearing false witness.
So is it wrong for people to follow the scriptures that they have?
yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>
i won't talk about, all the other prior times. i will concern myself with only these three times for the moment. that all of you and your grandmother of all, are all the exact same alleged as people for the third Torot twice born again times. this is all your third, time here in TheTorah again. precisely the same, as the last two Torot times again, and still no improvement with G-D here in TheTorah.
So how do people improve?
Seeker

Lowell, MA

#183413 Jul 23, 2013
yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>
rabbee: mentally refusing to be, all here in TheTorah. means you have rejected all the commands of G-D, here in TheTorah. how can you be true to G-D, if you have rejected the first command? you cannot ever be accepted in GanEden, by refusing to be here in TheTorah from G-D. GsnEden is only offered to those, both mentally and physically here in TheTorah Happening.
G-D has made it easy, with your physically being here in TheTorah. all you have to do is, to adjust your free will mental attitudes to being here in IT.
How do I do that? This is your chance to truly guide.
Alex123 WM

London, UK

#183414 Jul 23, 2013
Seeker wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do you ask such questions about God and assume that God thinks like you do or like you think that God should think? Why is God supposed to act and think like we do? Why is the litmus test that God should think and act like we do according to our own limited knowledge or rationality? What makes out rationality so great that we can then decided what God could or would do?
You seemed to have arrived at your conclusion about Jesus using "human" way of thinking.
Therefore, it is only right that we stick to similar rationale.
Otherwise, we can play with all kinds of assumptions, hypotheses that can also be very random.
By introducing a son, we have already "humanised" God. We can't then claim something else about God's attributes in the same breath.
As Christians say, why limit God?
Why can't God kick out the characters from OT and favour a brand new race of people?
Why can't God use an angel to contact humans?
Why can't God do A, B or C?
We can then end up with zillions of combinations and permutations.
I am up for it!
yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#183415 Jul 23, 2013
Seeker wrote:
<quoted text>
Okay, so I admit it. So what do I do next? I'm always open minded and willing to listen.
<quoted text>
So how should the world try it? Guide us.
rabbee: would it be to difficult, for you to consider yourself here in TheOnly Story TheG-D of Only TheTorah is ever going to physically give?

G-D is not really, asking for a lot here. we take care of the mental free will attitude part, so that G-D shall see to the physical fashioning part here in TheTorah. and behold as if by magic, your physical life mysteriously straightens out by command of G-D. as your ability to sin, begins to disappear more and more. G-D is in charge of what you, i or anyone in this world actually does.

the reason for physical sinning, is to make us aware our mental relationship with G-D is at risk. and most have become so normalized to it, they don't recognize it unless the are made aware. but the more you realize you are here in TheTorah, the more and more everything begins to make sense.
yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#183416 Jul 23, 2013
Seeker wrote:
<quoted text>\
So how does someone do that?
<quoted text>
So is it wrong for people to follow the scriptures that they have?
<quoted text>
So how do people improve?
rabbee either you are away of being here in TheTorah from G-D, or you are mentally hiding as if you are not here in IT.

there is a lot of good advice in scripture, but there is danger if any of it has been altered along the way.

believe in G-D, here and now in TheTorah. and you shall improve, G-D shall see to this. you shall be amazed, that the truth shall continue to come to you.

and you really do not need, any one to lead you through this. the only thing you might need is some encouragement from time to time. and i am sure, that G-D shall supply that too. it is really remarkable when, what happens when you can see yourself here in TheTorah. believe me, G-D shall take, a personal interest in you. but sometimes it can be a wild ride, coming from out of the darkness and into the light.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pagan/Wiccan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Harrogate mother says foster families are relig... (Nov '15) Sep 15 CDDD 55
News Speaking of religion: Pagans stir a fuss in Beebe (Jun '14) Sep 12 dirt reynolds 121
the 7 great clans (Jun '07) Sep 5 blessed 479
Rev. Mirado Crow (Sep '13) Aug '17 Nobody you know 14
News Woman Explains Why She Kept 100 Dead Cats in He... (Jun '10) Aug '17 Trump Rules Zippy 6
News The war on Christmas (Dec '10) Jul '17 John 4,952
Do you know where you will spend eternity? Jul '17 JacquelineDeane55 1
More from around the web