Who Is Allah?

Aug 24, 2007 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Brussels Journal

“Allah is a very beautiful word for God. Shouldn't we all say that from now on we will name God Allah? [...] What does God care what we call him?”

From the desk of Soeren Kern on Fri, 2007-08-24 11:56 Europeans love to mock the salience of religion in American society. via The Brussels Journal

Comments
172,501 - 172,520 of 199,716 Comments Last updated 6 min ago
bmz

Since: Mar 08

Singapore

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 20, 2013

STEFANO COLONNA wrote:
<quoted text>
Your post for the most part is sign of ignorance about Semitic culture.

The plural majestic is not the evidence that Muhammad considered himself god.

Semitic speaking people use plural majestic on a daily basis. It doesn't turn them into kings, queens or god.
Thank you for educating the clueless ignorant fool Shamma and I agree on above.

That "I" and the "my" of the New Testament came from the not-so-refined language of the Greeks, who wrote stories for the Church, were not Semitic.
bmz

Singapore

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 20, 2013

yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>
rabbee: please do no rule out, the possibility that muhammed could have been visited by any one of the three angels hasatan, baal hamolech, or halooseefer. and from the looks of it, it would appear to be baal hamolech worse than hasatan, but not as disgusting as halooseefer. unless you specifically ask, neither Angel or angel, will tell you who they are. but according to what muhammed said and did, i know it could not of been Gabreeel.
I thought G-d had created only one theHaSatan in theTorah. Where did the other two come from?

Which one was assigned to theHebrews and who were the two assigned to theJews?

Did they come from the subtle fields of the beasts of theTorah in theGanEden?

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 20, 2013

bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Seeker,
We do not try to prove that Christianity is wrong.
We show that Christianity IS wrong, by bringing up her false claims and false beliefs, which have no support at all from Jesus.
God approves of Christianity and rejects Muhammad's Muslim religion.
Christianity follows the laws of God and Muslims follow the laws of Muhammad.
Muhammad's laws are an abomination.
God hates Muhammad's laws.
God rejected Muhammad.

The Muslim Allah is not the God of Israel.
Muslims just ignore God.

Muslims rule by mob rule.
Muslims have the mind set of wild evil savage dogs.

bmz

Singapore

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 20, 2013

Shamma wrote:
<quoted text>God approves of Christianity and rejects Muhammad's Muslim religion.
Christianity follows the laws of God and Muslims follow the laws of Muhammad.
Muhammad's laws are an abomination.
God hates Muhammad's laws.
God rejected Muhammad.
The Muslim Allah is not the God of Israel.
Muslims just ignore God.
Muslims rule by mob rule.
Off-topic!

I wrote this to Seeker.

" We do not try to prove that Christianity is wrong.

We show that Christianity IS wrong, by bringing up her false claims and false beliefs, which have no support at all from Jesus."

Referring to your note that Christianity follows the laws of God, I must say that Christianity does not.

You do not consume Kosher food, while you gobble up loads of forbidden food, you do not observe Sabbath and other laws given in the Torah.

As far as the Law of God, is concerned, it is dead in Christianity.

And the best joke is that you allow same sex 'marriages' but do not allow Popes, priests and nuns to marry, just because Jesus was alleged to be single. lol!
bmz

Singapore

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 20, 2013

Shamma wrote:
You managed to save the Son of God.
bmz

Singapore

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 20, 2013

Shamma wrote:
All Muhammad did was a copy cat from OT.
Actually, it is the other way round.

The men, who wrote the Christian's Old Testament, were the copy cats.

Those copy-cats copied wholesale from the Septuagint and the Latin Vulgate, which were poor copies of copies of copies of the Jewish holy Scriptures.

The most famous joke in Israel is:

When the guardians of the Jewish Scrolls and books talk about Christian scripture, the most senior Rabbi says, "Shall we reveal a little bit more of our original collections to the Church?"

Others say, "No, blessed Rabbi! The Copy-Cats will come up with a new New Testament!"

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 20, 2013

bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
That "I" and the "my" of the New Testament came from the not-so-refined language of the Greeks, who wrote stories for the Church, were not Semitic.
Colonna is wrong.
The ancient Arabs were not a Semitic peoples.
The concept of "Semitic" peoples is derived from Biblical accounts of the origins of the cultures known to the ancient Hebrews.

Muhammad got the Royal "We" from contact with the Jews, the majestic plural was used in many verses of the Hebrew Tanakh.
bmz

Singapore

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 20, 2013

Shamma wrote:
<quoted text>Colonna is wrong.
The ancient Arabs were not a Semitic peoples.
The concept of "Semitic" peoples is derived from Biblical accounts of the origins of the cultures known to the ancient Hebrews.
Muhammad got the Royal "We" from contact with the Jews, the majestic plural was used in many verses of the Hebrew Tanakh.
Colonna was right. You are always wrong and provide incorrect information. You cannot be trusted at all.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 20, 2013

bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, it is the other way round.
The men, who wrote the Christian's Old Testament, were the copy cats.
Those copy-cats copied wholesale from the Septuagint and the Latin Vulgate, which were poor copies of copies of copies of the Jewish holy Scriptures.
The most famous joke in Israel is:
When the guardians of the Jewish Scrolls and books talk about Christian scripture, the most senior Rabbi says, "Shall we reveal a little bit more of our original collections to the Church?"
Others say, "No, blessed Rabbi! The Copy-Cats will come up with a new New Testament!"
You are a liar.
I am right and you are wrong!
You are just a hard core Muhammadan.

Muhammad stole from other religions and claimed what he stole for his own.

Muhammad was greedy for power.
Muhammad abandoned his sense of right and wrong to satisfy his desire for power.

The more the Quran is studied, the more it reveals it self to be a fraud.
bmz

Singapore

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 20, 2013

Shamma wrote:
You just shot yourself in the foot!

Now, show us the verses of the Hebrew Tanakh, where the so-called majestic plural was used! Can you?

I know you cannot. So, this is what you can do.

Quote us the verses from your OT in English to show God using We?
MUQ

Saudi Arabia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 20, 2013

Seeker wrote:
01. Ok, it's time for you to first explain why we even need to discuss whether Jesus was prophesized or not and what this has to do with Muhammad being prophesized. I'm not going off into a tangent unless you first explain. BTW, I will soon be spending very little time here, as I have a very important interview this Wednesday, so I would suggest that you step it up a little bit.

First of all, who is "we"? Second of all, false flattery isn't going to do anything, and I have lost even further confidence in this discussion because you have attempted that and truly feel that I am wasting a lot of time with you, only to get to the spot where it eventually has to go anyway. So again, I suggest you step the conversation up a bit. I have been far more than patient with you.

There is no such thing as a discussion or debate where one side completely dictates how the discussion goes. I would say that it has been IMMENSELY fair of me to allow you to do that, but that fairness is becoming very short lived. And for you to even behave this way, leaves me very little confidence in your education level, and I have to wonder at this point about whether I am actually speaking with a teenager or not from a very poor education system with no formal education in logic or philosophy. Courses in logic and philosophy are designed to teach someone how to think and problem solve.
Ans.

01. You have asked a very good question that why we are discussing about Jesus, when that was not our main aim!!

1A. You are very right, but I told you that I wanted to do it in step by step manner. I should know what are your “standards” of analyzing prophesies.

1B. And the Best subject was Jesus, because there are hundreds and thousands (according to Zealot Christians) Clear cut prophesies about Jesus in OT books. But some people have gone so far to claim that “Jesus is the main topic of all OT books”

1C. That is why I asked you to first provide a few prophesies about Jesus, so I know some “Basic rules” as to how to interpret and analyze prophesies.

1D. It seems your first one Isaiah 9:6 was no so clear at all. Jesus did not meet many of Most Critical elements. So I would ask you to present another Sure and Clear prophesy about Jesus.

1E. I know how busy you are, we cannot finish this discussion by Wednesday, let it be a slow process.

2. I am not “flattering” you really. I am just being civil and using civil language so we do not start demonizing each other.

2A. I am from India and we use English language in our Indian way, may be it looks somewhat odd to you.

2B. I do not demand anything from you, except to go one step at a time.

2C. I do not have 24 hour access to Internet and we exchange only one post each day. Why should it annoy you, I cannot imagine.

2D. I want this process to be slow, so we make a proper base. I will give you ample chance to question me, when we start our discussion on “What Bible says about Prophet Mohammad”.

2E. But let us analyze a “Few more prophesies” about Jesus in OT books.

2 F. Please provide next “Clear and straight forward prophesy about Jesus”.

PS:

I am not dictating any thing, I am only requesting you to please help this discussion in a step by step way.

I never asked any irrelevant question and I did not swerve from the topic to the best of my knowledge.
yehoshooah adam

San Jose, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 20, 2013

bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Trisha is a subtle beast of the forum critters' field. She rushes in, relieves herself, litters the bandwidth and disappears.
She will not be able to stand up to any challenge, as she is our Forum's Chief Troll. Many threads are her Ladies' relief rooms.
rabbee: well i have gotten to the point, where i really don't care if all seven billion of you and your grandmother all want to commit suicide against G-D here in genesis again. since i don't care about any, of your other new testaments g-ds. i am even sick of watching the sunni new testament queeran g-ds, vs the shiite new testament queeran g-ds. as if all the christian diverse, new testament g-ds are not enough. even am tired of watching the obamanation new testament, subtle talking secular beast g-ds of the antiG-D fields.
yehoshooah adam

San Jose, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 20, 2013

none of you can handle the truth here in TheTorah, this is why you all rather lie, with your not being here in genesis again. all trying to make your guilty selves, look innocently prettier than you ugly all actually are.
yehoshooah adam

San Jose, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 20, 2013

bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Off-topic!
I wrote this to Seeker.
" We do not try to prove that Christianity is wrong.
We show that Christianity IS wrong, by bringing up her false claims and false beliefs, which have no support at all from Jesus."
Referring to your note that Christianity follows the laws of God, I must say that Christianity does not.
You do not consume Kosher food, while you gobble up loads of forbidden food, you do not observe Sabbath and other laws given in the Torah.
As far as the Law of God, is concerned, it is dead in Christianity.
And the best joke is that you allow same sex 'marriages' but do not allow Popes, priests and nuns to marry, just because Jesus was alleged to be single. lol!
rabbee: well i am certain, you all think of TheG-D of only TheTorah as only as some kind joke to you all not here in IT thrice again. while making all the same old testament mistakes, and expecting some kind of new testament delusional results, prior to Parashas Noach again.

but with or without all of you and your grandmother, G-D is going to give TheWhole Torah in TheHappening again. with a no thanks to all of you and the grandmother you all helped to deceive again. with all your not here in TheTorah delusions, from all the subtle not here in TheTorah beasts of the fields again.

are any of you here in TheTorah, oh hell no! your all in some kind of new testament delusion in support of mr lizard lips again.
yehoshooah adam

San Jose, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 20, 2013

bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
I thought G-d had created only one theHaSatan in theTorah. Where did the other two come from?
rabbee: hello! one of the 613 commands of G-D, says not to offer your children to molech, that G-D hates.

and G-D did not even want to mention the name of halooseefer, with you shall not be an effimate male. nor shall a woman, wear a mans cloak(as a lesbian). since they both violate, the command to be fruitful and multiply. since halooseefer, is a queer.
yehoshooah adam

San Jose, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 20, 2013

bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
rabbee: hello! hasn't any one heard the term, fallen angels? indicating there is, more than one. hasatan the male bigot, baal hamolech aka legion, for they are many, and halooseefer, the admiral of the fairy boat navy. and they are appointed as fallen angels, because you all chose to be not here in TheTorah fallen.
yehoshooah adam

San Jose, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 20, 2013

don't any of you understand, that if you depart from G-D here in TheTorah your life is forfeit, terminated.

you have no way to live, without G-D appointing these fallen angels. in order to give you, the opportunity to repent! and return to G-D here in TheTorah.

you cannot live, without G-D or the appointed as other g-ds. you all cannot exist, without G-D or at minimum a g-d/s. you all have at least a g-d, whether you like it or not here in TheTorah. there is no such thing, as a person without G-D or a g-d/s.
yehoshooah adam

San Jose, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 20, 2013

beyond the worship of hasatan, it only gets more difficult to repent. as the mental corruption, just keeps getting worse beyond hasatan the male bigot. that rejects The OUR IMAGE OF G-D is Both HE And SHE in ONE. which G-D explains to you all with, This-Story of Adam here in TheTorah. that you all only think, you have gotten out of being here in IT.
yehoshooah adam

San Jose, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 20, 2013

one of the biggest violators, of The OUR IMAGE of G-D, is the catholic church. since their worship of the male bigot hasatan, has resulted in them inviting halooseefer, into their church.

none of the fallen angels, can enter into you life. unless you somehow invite them in, by denying G-D here in TheTorah. the devil is invited into your life, with the denial of G-D.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 20, 2013

Judged:

bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
You and Shamma stand on the same part where ignorance and lying are concerned. It's impossible to educate both of you.

Semetic languages use I and my as well. So don't blame others.

Speaking of not-so-refined language of the Greeks... Did you know that the word barbaric comes from Greek and means stutterer? Did you know the Greeks use that word for almost all strangers that everytime they had to speak in Greek they were stuttering? Did you know that for the most part Greeks use to call barbaric the Persians who among all the strangers they were the one having big problems to reproduce the sounds of Greek's words? Aren't you a descendant of Persians?

Too bad you were considered barbaric and dumb at that time and now the situation hasn't changed. Ironic your ancestors were unable to pronunce Greek, considering the fact that is not that refined as language, hence pretty easy to pronunce it...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••