Who Is Allah?

Who Is Allah?

There are 230306 comments on the The Brussels Journal story from Aug 24, 2007, titled Who Is Allah?. In it, The Brussels Journal reports that:

“Allah is a very beautiful word for God. Shouldn't we all say that from now on we will name God Allah? [...] What does God care what we call him?”

From the desk of Soeren Kern on Fri, 2007-08-24 11:56 Europeans love to mock the salience of religion in American society. via The Brussels Journal

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Brussels Journal.

Alex123 WM

London, UK

#183039 Jul 18, 2013
Seeker wrote:
<quoted text>
Look, i answered these before point by point. Yes, i used the book of John and you didn't like that. Most of your answers are not in the book of Mark ...

.... If you want to ask a real question, ask why some books were canonized and others were not.

...I also explained my personal belief about what Jesus being God really meant and how that differs from what other Christians think,...
Was Jesus "literally" God? Personally, I do not believe so, and yet he was a physical manifestation of God on earth...
.. one could be said to be God on earth or God manifested in someone's physical form, because it is not you deciding what to say and do, it is God doing that through your physical form. This is how Jesus can be "said" to be God on earth,....BLAH...BLAH...

..Now STFU. 200 plus times repeating the same thing, you stinking retard. And you never do one thing, not even one, to defend Islam on a forum about Islam, because you CAN'T. BMZ and other Muslims DO, but you DON'T. This is what makes you the lowest person in this place. And then when we add your obsession for phallic symbols and sexual innuendo, that just sinks you even lower, if that is even possible
Hello my permanent UTTERLY RETARDED evyonim slave, stop screaming like a little bullied boy!

...Did I ask for your personal belief, you fool? I am not interested in your "physical manifestation" story. Using your dumb logic one can prove that the dog next door is a "physical manifestation" of something!

.... You LIE when you say you used john and i did not like that. I have always asked you to respond using the SYNOPTIC gospels. You ignore that and use john!

.... did I tell you to stop with mark? NO. I told you to answer in terms of Mark..Matt...Luke...ONE by ONE!

...Let other Muslims do what they like. Let me do what I like!
... When did you decide what I ask from you?
.....READ MY LIPS or even MY POST! Give me a YES or NO answers to the following 17 questions. ONE by ONE...

Show us where Jesus makes DIRECT claims in the first person as follows, in the Synoptic Gospels "starting" with MARK:
1. "I am God in 'the' flesh"
2. "I am God!"
3. "I am THE only begotten son of God"
4. "I am God in person"
5. "I am God Incarnate"
6. "I am THE Father and Father and I are one and the same person" 7. "I am made of sin"
8. "God is a trinity and I am part of that trinity or triune"
9. "I am your God who came to earth in human form as my own son to die on a Roman cross for the sins of Gentiles or the world or the entire humanity/"
10. "Through belief in my unconditional/loving/willing sacrifice as your God in human form as my own son, you can have eternal life"
11. "Therefore, Worship me and the cross"
12. "Father, ghost and I are co equal, co eternal and consubstantial gods forming a godhead"
13.“I, Jesus, existed before God as Word and I, Jesus, became God” 14.“Hey Philip! I am THE Father"
15. "Worship and kiss the cross and get your pope to kiss it, carry it with him and raise it like Moses' serpent"
16.“My mission is not to bring a book, but to die for sins of GENTILES and JEWS”
17. "I am your saviour (dear gentiles)

If you can't show proof from the Synoptic Gospels starting with Mark, then you best cave in.

Go for it RETARD.
Alex123 WM

London, UK

#183040 Jul 18, 2013
Shamma wrote:
<quoted text>First Alex you have to answer the question: What did Jesus mean when He said:
Matthew 5:17
New International Version (©2011)
"Do not think that I have come to abolish the Law or the Prophets; I have not come to abolish them but to fulfill them.
Shamma I replied and it is your turn now...thank you.

No need to stop with mark. You can answer in terms of Mark..Matt...Luke...ONE by ONE.

All that is required is a YES or NO answer to the following 17 questions. ONE by ONE.

Please show us where Jesus is making DIRECT claims in the first person as follows, in the Synoptic Gospels "starting" with MARK:
2. "I am God!"
4. "I am God in person"
5. "I am God Incarnate"
6. "I am THE Father and Father and I are one and the same person" 7. "I am made of sin"
9. "I am your God who came to earth in human form as my own son to die on a Roman cross for the sins of Gentiles or the world or the entire humanity/"
10. "Through belief in my unconditional/loving/willing sacrifice as your God in human form as my own son, you can have eternal life"
12. "Father, ghost and I are co equal, co eternal and consubstantial gods forming a godhead"
13.“I, Jesus, existed before God as Word and I, Jesus, became God” 14.“Hey Philip! I am THE Father"
15. "Worship and kiss the cross and get your pope to kiss it, carry it with him and raise it like Moses' serpent"
16.“My mission is not to bring a book, but to die for sins of GENTILES and JEWS”

Thanks.

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#183041 Jul 18, 2013
@ Alex.

The one who rejects Me and does not receive My words has one
who judges him; the word which I have spoken, that shall judge him in the last day. For I
have not spoken from Myself; but the Father, Who sent Me, gave Me commandment Himself,
what I should say and what I should speak”(John 12:47-49).

Obviously, the spiritual office of Jesus far overshadows the physical office of Moses.

Christ was God manifested in the flesh—the Lord God of the Old Testament Who had established
the Old Covenant with the children of Israel. His death ended the Old Covenant with its
“administration of death,” and established the New Covenant which offers the gift of eternal life
(II Cor. 3:6-11).

Unlike the Old Covenant, which required obedience only to the letter of the Law, the
New Covenant is based on obedience to the spiritual intent of the Law. For this reason, Christ
came as the spiritual Lawgiver to amplify and magnify the laws of God:“The LORD is well
pleased for His righteousness’ sake; He will magnify the Law and make it glorious”(Isa. 42:21).

The Gospel accounts of Jesus’ life and ministry reveal that God requires obedience to His commandments
not only in the letter of the Law, but in the spirit of the Law as well.

Throughout His
ministry, Jesus taught repentance from sin—which is clearly defined as the transgression of the
laws of God (I John 3:4).
In spite of Jesus’ clear teachings which magnify the laws and commandments of God,
most professing Christians have been taught that Christ came to abolish the laws of God. Jesus,
however, emphatically denounced this idea:“Do not think that I have come to abolish the
Law or the Prophets; I did not come to abolish, but to fulfill. For truly I say to you, until
the heaven and the earth shall pass away, one jot or one tittle shall in no way pass from the
Law until everything has been fulfilled”(Matt. 5:17-18).

How Did Jesus Fulfill the Law?
To comprehend how Jesus fulfilled the Law, we must first understand the meaning of the
word fulfill, translated in Matthew 5:17 from the Greek verb pleeroo. Depending on the context,
pleeroo is understood as either 1) fulfill (do, carry out); 2) bring to full expression, i.e., show
forth the true spiritual meaning; or 3) fill up, as in “to complete”(Arndt and Gingrich, A Greek-
English Lexicon of the New Testament).

As our spiritual Lawgiver, Christ fulfilled the Law of God by bringing it to its full expression,
thus revealing its complete spiritual meaning and intent. He “filled the Law to the
full” by teaching obedience in the spirit of the Law.

That is how He magnified the laws and
commandments of God and made them honorable.
To fulfill the Law of God by amplifying its meaning and application is the exact opposite
of abolishing the Law. If Jesus had come to abolish the laws of God, He would not have magnified
and expanded their meaning, making them even more binding.

Jesus taught His disciples the spiritual meaning and application of every one of God’s
laws and commandments. For example, He magnified the Sixth Commandment by showing that
murder begins in the heart and is rooted in hatred and anger (Matt. 5:21-22).

The spiritual amplification
of the Sixth Commandment extends far beyond the letter of the Law, which judges only
physical acts of violence. Under the New Covenant, hatred in one’s heart is judged as murder (1

John 3:15). This spiritual standard also applies to hatred for an enemy (verses 43-44).
Christ also taught the spiritual meaning and application of the Seventh Commandment.
“You have heard that it was said to those in ancient times,‘You shall not commit adultery.’ But I
say to you [as the spiritual Lawgiver], everyone who looks upon a woman to lust after her
has already committed adultery with her in his heart”(Matt. 5:27-28).

Location hidden

#183042 Jul 18, 2013
Continued:
@ Alex.

Jesus made the Seventh
Commandment far more binding than did the letter of the Law. Thus, every individual is
held accountable for his or her adulterous thoughts, even if no physical act is committed.

A thorough study of the teachings of the Sermon on the Mount, as recorded in Matthew
5-7, will show that Jesus revealed the full spiritual meaning of all the commandments of God.
Jesus Brought the Physical Rituals of the Law to Completion: A second meaning of
pleeroo—translated “to fulfill” in Matthew 5:17—is “to complete,” or “bring to completion.”

Christ came to bring the entire system of animal sacrifices, temple rituals and laws for the
Aaronic priesthood to completion.

Through His death, Jesus ended the Old Covenant, which had
imposed a system of ritual laws on the children of Israel. In its place, He established the New
Covenant, replacing the old requirements of the Law with a higher spiritual application.

The sacrificial laws were brought to completion through the superior sacrifice of Jesus
Christ. The sacrifice of Jesus as the “Lamb of God Who takes away the sin of the world” superseded
and replaced all the animal sacrifices and other physical rituals and ceremonies that were
performed at the Temple of God in Jerusalem.

The apostle Paul confirms the consummation of
the sacrificial and ritual system through the one perfect sacrifice of Christ (Heb. 10:5-12).
With the destruction of the Temple in 70 AD, the priesthood of Aaron and the Levites
came to an end as well.

Thus, a physical priesthood was no longer required because Christ was
serving as High Priest in heaven, making intercession for the saints before God the Father
Alex123 WM

London, UK

#183043 Jul 18, 2013
Seeker wrote:
<quoted text>
.... And then when we add your obsession for phallic symbols and sexual innuendo, that just sinks you even lower, if that is even possible
My retard slave...
Do you not agree that BJ was naked on the "cross" or pole?

Did you not know that the cross in many religions and cultures have represented the male and female sex organs ( the longer beam the linga and the shorter beam the yoni)?

If a naked pagan is dangling off a pole during the time of pagan fertility rites known as Ishthaar, there is some connection between that and "easter eggs", right?
Did you NOt know that cross or even the pole as originally suggested are indeed phallic symbols.
So you are worshipping a naked pagan who is oozing off a phallus begging you to bite his raw flesh and suck off his fresh bodily juices including blood.(Did BJ not tell his sidekicks to eat him up and drink his blood?)

All in all you belong to an ancient pagan fertility/cannibalistic/human sacrificing cult.
Alex123 WM

London, UK

#183044 Jul 18, 2013
Shamma wrote:
Continued:
@ Alex.
Jesus made the Seventh
Commandment far more binding than did the letter of the Law. Thus, every individual is
held accountable for his or her adulterous thoughts, even if no physical act is committed.
A thorough study of the teachings of the Sermon on the Mount, as recorded in Matthew
5-7, will show that Jesus revealed the full spiritual meaning of all the commandments of God.
Jesus Brought the Physical Rituals of the Law to Completion: A second meaning of
pleeroo—translated “to fulfill” in Matthew 5:17—is “to complete,” or “bring to completion.”
Christ came to bring the entire system of animal sacrifices, temple rituals and laws for the
Aaronic priesthood to completion.
Through His death, Jesus ended the Old Covenant, which had
imposed a system of ritual laws on the children of Israel. In its place, He established the New
Covenant, replacing the old requirements of the Law with a higher spiritual application.
The sacrificial laws were brought to completion through the superior sacrifice of Jesus
Christ. The sacrifice of Jesus as the “Lamb of God Who takes away the sin of the world” superseded
and replaced all the animal sacrifices and other physical rituals and ceremonies that were
performed at the Temple of God in Jerusalem.
The apostle Paul confirms the consummation of
the sacrificial and ritual system through the one perfect sacrifice of Christ (Heb. 10:5-12).
With the destruction of the Temple in 70 AD, the priesthood of Aaron and the Levites
came to an end as well.
Thus, a physical priesthood was no longer required because Christ was
serving as High Priest in heaven, making intercession for the saints before God the Father
OH DEAR Shamma....

I have asked you 17 SIMPLE YES/NO questions using the Synoptic Gospels starting with Mark..then Matt...then Luke.
THAT IS ALL.

No need to stop with mark. You can answer in terms of Mark..Matt...Luke...ONE by ONE.

All that is required is a YES or NO answer to the following 17 questions. ONE by ONE.

Please show us where Jesus is making DIRECT claims in the first person as follows, in the Synoptic Gospels "starting" with MARK:
2. "I am God!"
4. "I am God in person"
5. "I am God Incarnate"

NO NEED FOR EXPLANATIONS OR INTERPRETATIONS. JUST "YES" OR "NO" FOR EACH QUESTION PLEASE.
THANK YOU.
Alex123 WM

London, UK

#183045 Jul 18, 2013
I have asked you 17 SIMPLE YES/NO questions using the Synoptic Gospels starting with Mark..then Matt...then Luke.
THAT IS ALL.

All that is required is a YES or NO answer to the following 17 questions with proof. ONE by ONE.

2. "I am God!"
4. "I am God in person"
5. "I am God Incarnate"

NO NEED FOR EXPLANATIONS OR INTERPRETATIONS. JUST "YES" OR "NO" FOR EACH QUESTION PLEASE WITH PROOF.

I WILL EVEN GIVE A PROFORMA ANSWER TO MAKE IT EASY FOR YOU...

ANSWER: YES/NO...MARK CHx/Vx,
YES/NO...MATT CHx/Vx;
YES/NO...LUKE CHx/Vx
Alex123 WM

London, UK

#183046 Jul 18, 2013

YES/NO...MATT CHx/Vx;
YES/NO...LUKE CHx/Vx
Seeker

Lowell, MA

#183047 Jul 18, 2013
Alex123 WM wrote:
<quoted text>
Hello my permanent UTTERLY RETARDED evyonim slave, stop screaming like a little bullied boy!
...Did I ask for your personal belief, you fool?
Then why even ask me these questions if my beliefs don't fit into them? This is the 10th time I have had to tell this to your retarded head, and then a week goes by and you ask me the same questions again. And it's because there are the only questions you really know how to ask. All you know how to do is to repeat one thing, or one template series of questions over 200 TIMES. Even others here have told you to stop repeating yourself, you stupid parrot. Your mind has the depth of a baby pool, and you are so foolish and childish, that you actually think you are doing well here and being intelligent. You can't even defend Islam, probably because you don't even know it very well.
Alex123 WM wrote:
<quoted text>
I am not interested in your "physical manifestation" story. Using your dumb logic one can prove that the dog next door is a "physical manifestation" of something!
That is complete and utter bullsh!t. What you are really telling me is that my take on it never occurred to you, and now you are like a deer in the headlights and you will do everything you can to ignore and and return to repeating the same questions again, because that is all that your simple mind knows how to do.
Alex123 WM wrote:
<quoted text>
.... You LIE when you say you used john and i did not like that. I have always asked you to respond using the SYNOPTIC gospels. You ignore that and use john!
And you did not like that and after I did that, you changed your request to limit it only to the Gospels that you think will give you the answer that you want. No lie at all. And I answered you about Mark, and said that it is not the book of Mark's job to discuss thiose matters and there are many Gospels that discuss different aspects of Jesus and I said the real question is why they chose some for canonization over others. As far as I am concerned, many other Gospels have something to offer as well to help piece a picture of Jesus together. One is the Gospel of Thomas, which dealt strictly with all of the esoteric sayings of Jesus. But you demand that answers MUST come from the books that YOU think will suit your questions. That's called a self fulfilling question and it is considered a logical fallacy, but you have no education to even understand what that means.

Now just go away. Don't bother to ask me anything else. I don't even care about you providing your source for Isaiah anymore. You have already played so many games with a very simple and fair request, and we both know why you have been, and it is nothing but dishonorable behavior. You are an absolute disgrace and your behavior is that of a 5th grader. And even after all of that, all that your retarded mind does is to repeat the same questions again when I have clearly explained to you that "yes" answers to those are not in Mark or other synoptic Gospels, they are in John, and I believe in John, as well as other Gospels such as the Gospel of Thomas. And any of the historians that are critical of John admit that they are merely guessing, but you take what they say as fact because you WANT it to be fact. And Muslims throw John into the trashcan because they don't like what it says, but as soon as it's time to prove that the Gospels predicted Muhammad as the comforter, they pull John back out of the trashcan and quote from it when they think it suits there needs. This is the typical, awful, illogical behavior that is indicative of Muslim logic, or lack thereof. The most stupid, cross eyed, illogical people that mankind has to offer, and since so many Muslims have this one characteristic in common, then it must be Islam's fault, and therefore Muhammad's fault. And Muhammad was dumb as a stump, uneducated and had no depth of thought at all, and this is why Muslims are the same way.

Location hidden

#183048 Jul 18, 2013
Alex123 WM wrote:
<quoted text>
My retard slave...
Do you not agree that BJ was naked on the "cross" or pole?
Did you not know that the cross in many religions and cultures have represented the male and female sex organs ( the longer beam the linga and the shorter beam the yoni)?
If a naked pagan is dangling off a pole during the time of pagan fertility rites known as Ishthaar, there is some connection between that and "easter eggs", right?
Did you NOt know that cross or even the pole as originally suggested are indeed phallic symbols.
So you are worshipping a naked pagan who is oozing off a phallus begging you to bite his raw flesh and suck off his fresh bodily juices including blood.(Did BJ not tell his sidekicks to eat him up and drink his blood?)
All in all you belong to an ancient pagan fertility/cannibalistic/human sacrificing cult.
In light of the preceding, we can see why Jesus in heaven could still refer to his Father as his God since he will forever remain a true human being. Thus, it isn’t the Divine Jesus who is speaking in Revelation 3:12, nor is it necessarily the human Jesus that speaks. Rather, it is Jesus as the God-man that is speaking, and by virtue of his remaining man the Father will continue to be his God.

Second, the Holy Bible has no problem with Jesus being God and having a God. Muslims believes that if Jesus has a God it would somehow refute the fact that he himself is God by nature.

Muslims also believes that if God has a God then God’s God (stay with us now on this) is more powerful than him.

Before I answer this we would like to say that if a woman or a man says:
I have a man or I live in the temple or house of my man
Does this actually imply that the person who refers to having a man is necessarily inferior in nature, that this somehow proves that the man who is said to belong to that person is necessarily greater in essence?
No. Humans are equal with one another in essence and nature, so why is it hard to fathom that one Divine Person has another Divine Person over him as a God without this having to mean that one is less divine or powerful than the other?

Alex doesn’t set out to answer this, he simply assumes or commits the logical fallacy of begging the question in believing that since God has a God, it would mean that God’s God is greater than him in power and/or nature.
It apparently never occurred to him in his simplistic mind that both could be and actually are equal in essence and nature.

"BUT OF THE SON he (God) says,'THY THRONE O GOD, is for ever and ever, the righteous scepter is the scepter of thy kingdom. Thou hast loved righteousness and hated lawlessness; THEREFORE GOD, thy God, has anointed thee with the oil of gladness beyond thy comrades.'" Hebrews 1:8-9 RSV

Notice that the Father calls Jesus God, says that his throne is forever and ever, and states that the Son has a God over him, which obviously means the Father. Hence, we see that the Scriptures have no problem in affirming that the following can all be true at the same time:

1. That both the Father and the Son are God.

2. That Jesus at the same time has his Father as a God over him.

3. That Jesus as God rules forever and ever in the heavens above and over the earth below.

In other words, the Holy Bible sees absolutely no dilemma in affirming that Jesus is God who also has a God over him, and neither do Christians.

The only dilemma which exists is the one imagined in the mind of Muslims who thinks that just because Jesus referred to the Father as his God he therefore could not also be God.

So it is you Alex that is making the mistake of misunderstanding who Jesus is.
Seeker

Lowell, MA

#183049 Jul 18, 2013
Alex123 WM wrote:
YES/NO...MATT CHx/Vx;
YES/NO...LUKE CHx/Vx
And let's use your same exact stupid logic. Where does the Quran actually say these exact words? This is the word for word dictation of me, Allah". Where? But we can piece together that it is, but on the other hand, we can't use multiple, indirect verses from the Bible to do the same thing and draw conclusions from it. Instead, those EXACT words that YOU demand must be there.

In fact, here's another one. Show me where the Quran exactly says "you must pray 5 times per day". Do you like my behavior right now? Well it's your behavior. Now again, that's enough for me of playing in the stupid little boy's baby pool. Go find a mindless person such as yourself to play little rubber duckies with. Maybe Shamma might. Nobody else seems willing to.

Location hidden

#183050 Jul 18, 2013
Seeker wrote:
<quoted text>
And let's use your same exact stupid logic. Where does the Quran actually say these exact words? This is the word for word dictation of me, Allah". Where? But we can piece together that it is, but on the other hand, we can't use multiple, indirect verses from the Bible to do the same thing and draw conclusions from it. Instead, those EXACT words that YOU demand must be there.
In fact, here's another one. Show me where the Quran exactly says "you must pray 5 times per day". Do you like my behavior right now? Well it's your behavior. Now again, that's enough for me of playing in the stupid little boy's baby pool. Go find a mindless person such as yourself to play little rubber duckies with. Maybe Shamma might. Nobody else seems willing to.
Muslims have no idea of what God says in the scriptures.
They just babble for the sake of babbling.
Alex has no idea what the Quran says let alone the Bible.
The more one reads the Quran, the more it becomes garbage.
bmz

Since: Mar 08

Singapore

#183051 Jul 18, 2013
Shamma wrote:
<quoted text>
In light of the preceding, we can see why Jesus in heaven could still refer to his Father as his God since he will forever remain a true human being. Thus, it isn’t the Divine Jesus who is speaking in Revelation 3:12, nor is it necessarily the human Jesus that speaks. Rather, it is Jesus as the God-man that is speaking, and by virtue of his remaining man the Father will continue to be his God.
Second, the Holy Bible has no problem with Jesus being God and having a God. Muslims believes that if Jesus has a God it would somehow refute the fact that he himself is God by nature.
Muslims also believes that if God has a God then God’s God (stay with us now on this) is more powerful than him.
Before I answer this we would like to say that if a woman or a man says:
I have a man or I live in the temple or house of my man
Does this actually imply that the person who refers to having a man is necessarily inferior in nature, that this somehow proves that the man who is said to belong to that person is necessarily greater in essence?
No. Humans are equal with one another in essence and nature, so why is it hard to fathom that one Divine Person has another Divine Person over him as a God without this having to mean that one is less divine or powerful than the other?
Alex doesn’t set out to answer this, he simply assumes or commits the logical fallacy of begging the question in believing that since God has a God, it would mean that God’s God is greater than him in power and/or nature.
It apparently never occurred to him in his simplistic mind that both could be and actually are equal in essence and nature.
"BUT OF THE SON he (God) says,'THY THRONE O GOD, is for ever and ever, the righteous scepter is the scepter of thy kingdom. Thou hast loved righteousness and hated lawlessness; THEREFORE GOD, thy God, has anointed thee with the oil of gladness beyond thy comrades.'" Hebrews 1:8-9 RSV
Notice that the Father calls Jesus God, says that his throne is forever and ever, and states that the Son has a God over him, which obviously means the Father. Hence, we see that the Scriptures have no problem in affirming that the following can all be true at the same time:
3. That Jesus as God rules forever and ever in the heavens above and over the earth below.
In other words, the Holy Bible sees absolutely no dilemma in affirming that Jesus is God who also has a God over him, and neither do Christians.
The only dilemma which exists is the one imagined in the mind of Muslims who thinks that just because Jesus referred to the Father as his God he therefore could not also be God.
So it is you Alex that is making the mistake of misunderstanding who Jesus is.
Total lies, utter nonsense and horse shit.

Will address the bull shit that Jesus is God has a God above, in short bites.
Rabbeen Al Jihad

Salt Lake City, UT

#183052 Jul 18, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
That was a great post and a great advice, Skinner
Thank you, dear Rabbeen
Salaams
BMZ
Wa Alaikum As Salaam O knowledgeable One. Its always a pleasure to rub shoulders with scholars here,such as yourself& Alx. Anyone truely seeking out the facts has a great source here in you. CheerZ
bmz

Singapore

#183053 Jul 18, 2013
Shamma wrote:
I would prefer to quote Paul's Bull Shit in Hebrews 1 first. Let us first see what he really wrote himself.

This is how Hebrews 1 will look like, before his copying and pasting from the Jewish Scriptures' poor copy OT:

"1 In the past God spoke to our ancestors through the prophets at many times and in various ways, 2 but in these last days he has spoken to us by his Son, whom he appointed heir of all things, and through whom also he made the universe. 3 The Son is the radiance of God’s glory and the exact representation of his being, sustaining all things by his powerful word. After he had provided purification for sins, he sat down at the right hand of the Majesty in heaven. 4 So he became as much superior to the angels as the name he has inherited is superior to theirs."

In above lines of his own, he shows Jesus superior to angels.

5 For to which of the angels did God ever say,(Paul's own line)

He copies and pastes Psalm 2:7, 2 Samuel 7:14; 1 Chron. 17:13.

6 And again, when God brings his firstborn into the world, he says,(Paul's own line)

He copies and pastes Deut. 32:43 (see Dead Sea Scrolls and Septuagint)

7 In speaking of the angels he says,(Paul's own line)

He copies and pastes Psalm 104:4

8 But about the Son he says,(Paul's own line)

He copies and pastes Psalm 45:6,7

10 He also says,(Paul's own line)

He copies and pastes Psalm 102:25-27

13 To which of the angels did God ever say,(Paul's own line)

He copies and pastes Psalm 110:1

14 Are not all angels ministering spirits sent to serve those who will inherit salvation?(Paul's own last line)

That is why Hebrews 1 is Paul's FRAUD!

God calling Jesus God! Bull Shit! Please stop trying to fool the readers.
bmz

Singapore

#183054 Jul 18, 2013
Rabbeen Al Jihad wrote:
<quoted text>Wa Alaikum As Salaam O knowledgeable One. Its always a pleasure to rub shoulders with scholars here,such as yourself& Alx. Anyone truely seeking out the facts has a great source here in you. CheerZ
Salaam Alaikum, Rabbeen. Thanks for your kind words. I feel humbled.

I am just trying my best to educate Christian polemicists and I am doing that by addressing the Qur'aan and the Bible.

It is very easy to show all the lies and forgeries in the New Testament but it is difficult to open a Christian polemicist's eyes, so I clip up their eye-lids to keep their eyes wide open and then show the forgeries and absurdities.

For example, any sensible reader can make out that God never called Jesus, "God!" as shown deceitfully by Paul in Hebrews 1.

Thank you, Skinner

BMZ
yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#183055 Jul 18, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Politics, Rabbee
rabbee: really do not care what you call, opposing religious hatreds. politics is only, sinister religious stealth bearing false witness.
Rabbeen Al Jihad

Salt Lake City, UT

#183056 Jul 18, 2013
Alex123 WM wrote:
<quoted text>
SalaamZ and GreetingZ dear Rabbeen Al Jihad the "skinner of sinners".
Thank you for a GREAT post.
When they shut their eyes, they claim that they are inspecting the inside of their eyelids! Perhaps the truth needs to be etched inside their eyelids? LOL.
When we ask simple questions "how do you know it is the truth?";
they say "the bible says so"...
and when we ask "please give us chapter/verse with DIRECT quote from Jesus";
they say "shut up" or "your god is demon"!
We shall keep asking!
CheerZ
SalaamZ Most Sharp One! LOL! I am as a Babe amoung giants here,but for what its worth thankx for the compliments. Here,s a little fyi you may use as another equaliZer and simple examples of historical corruptions of "biblical" perportionZ LOL...1000-50B.C. The origins of the bible stories starts with the Hebrew scriptures Tauraat & Tanaakh. 200 B.C. begins the first translations to greek otherwise known as the Septuagint(lxx) & includes 46 books. 30-100 A.D. Crosstians steal and call the hebrew script their own.resulting in a knee/jerk reaction by the rabbinacle order who convien the council of Jamniah and canonize their scripture to prevent further tampering.(A.D.100). 400 A.D. Jerome translates his version,hebrew to greek to latin.He wants to limit the O.T. & leaves out 7 books. Pope Damasus intervenes and puts the kybosh on jerome.the result is the Vulgate. 1536 A.D. in luthers translations he puts the same 7 books at the end and calls it apocrypha. 1546 A.D. The council of trent canonizes all 46 books.at this juncture the bible is heavily intermixed with additions and alterations.* 140 A.D. Marcion of rome starts up the good father god vs the cruel god yahweh.His own anti-semiticizm causes him to discard any evidence of jesus and His jewishness.Fortunately the Pope intervenes and the church is forced to decide on a core canon.I,ll stop here for time constraints but you get the idea of what a bumpy ride the formation of the bibles has taken,right up to and includeing the Nicene conference where the books in their entirety were hotly debated. Thus the bible disortions takes on biblical perportions!LOL! CheerZ
bmz

Singapore

#183057 Jul 18, 2013
Shamma wrote:
<quoted text>Muslims have no idea of what God says in the scriptures.
They just babble for the sake of babbling.
Alex has no idea what the Quran says let alone the Bible.
The more one reads the Quran, the more it becomes garbage.
I have just addressed the garbage known as Hebrews 1.

Could you please defend that garbage, where Paul wrote a few lines of his own and copied wholesale from Jewish Holy Scriptures and pasted to deceive people as if God had really said what David had spoken about God?

There can be nothing more hilarious than that! Right?

Imagine I am Paul and I write this:

But to the Son, God said, "Gather 72 elders and bring them up to the Mount!"

How would you feel? Will you accept what I wrote?

It is very easy to debunk the lies and forgeries in the New Testament.
Chiclets

New Orleans, LA

#183058 Jul 18, 2013
Greeting bmz,

How have you been chacha, still see you as yet another delusional human, there is no supernatural entity chacha, give up and embrace humanity.

regards,
C

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pagan/Wiccan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Si Robertson, 'Duck Dynasty' Star, Says Atheist... 3 hr Shizle 51
News Why Atheism Will Replace Religion (Aug '12) 19 hr Reason Personified 14,712
Doris w/ Spells4free Aug 25 Redd 1
News Looking for a Pagan community in Kentucky? (Mar '12) Aug 19 Dude 12
News Nigeria: Religion, morality and politics Aug 12 jinxi 1
omens of dead animals (Aug '08) Jul '15 skylar 108
Shadows and sounds Jul '15 Dizy 1
More from around the web