Who Is Allah?

Who Is Allah?

There are 256291 comments on the The Brussels Journal story from Aug 24, 2007, titled Who Is Allah?. In it, The Brussels Journal reports that:

“Allah is a very beautiful word for God. Shouldn't we all say that from now on we will name God Allah? [...] What does God care what we call him?”

From the desk of Soeren Kern on Fri, 2007-08-24 11:56 Europeans love to mock the salience of religion in American society. via The Brussels Journal

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Brussels Journal.

Alex123 WM

London, UK

#183083 Jul 18, 2013
Seeker wrote:
<quoted text>
I have answered it.
The synoptic Gospels do not say EXACTLY what YOU demand them to say. Each Gospel has different purposes. Each author decided to tell about different aspects of Jesus.
WE HAVE A RESULT!!!

You AGREE then that your answers to my questions are:

Show us where Jesus is making DIRECT claims in the first person as follows, in the Synoptic Gospels "starting" with MARK:

1. "I am God in 'the' flesh"
Seeker's ANSWER: Sorry, there is NONE/ZERO in MARK, MATT or LUKE.

2. "I am God!"

3. "I am THE only begotten son of God"

4. "I am God in person"

5. "I am God Incarnate"

6. "I am THE Father and Father and I are one and the same person"

7. "I am made of sin"

8. "God is a trinity and I am part of that trinity or triune"

9. "I am your God who came to earth in human form as my own son to die on a Roman cross for the sins of Gentiles or the world or the entire humanity/"

10. "Through belief in my unconditional/loving/willing sacrifice as your God in human form as my own son, you can have eternal life"

11. "Therefore, Worship me and the cross"

12. "Father, ghost and I are co equal, co eternal and consubstantial gods forming a godhead"

13.“I, Jesus, existed before God as Word and I, Jesus, became God”

14.“Hey Philip! I am THE Father"

15. "Worship and kiss the cross and get your pope to kiss it, carry it with him and raise it like Moses' serpent"

16.“My mission is not to bring a book, but to die for sins of GENTILES and JEWS”

17. "I am your saviour (dear gentiles)

FINALLY MY SLAVE HAS ADMITTED!

Now let's go on to John by many johnnies!
USE THE SAME TEMPLATE, my slave.
Alex123 WM

London, UK

#183084 Jul 18, 2013
Seeker wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't see any answer to my questions about where the Quran says the exact words that I requested. So I behave exactly like you do, and suddenly that is no fair. So just STFU unless you want to start being a fair broker. I do not participate in one sided conversations where only you have any say what they should be about. You can never do anything to defend Islam on a forum about Islam, and that is what makes you particularly disgraceful. So you have to control what the conversation is about because you know so little, and have to therefore keep it in your tiny little comfort zone baby pool.
Slave, STFU.
You answer my questions as you are my slave.
Do what you are told.
Now get on with John...as you could not find ANY from the Synoptic Gospels!

Show us where Jesus is making DIRECT claims in the first person as follows, in John:
2. "I am God!"
4. "I am God in person"
5. "I am God Incarnate"
6. "I am THE Father and Father and I are one and the same person" 7. "I am made of sin"
9. "I am your God who came to earth in human form as my own son to die on a Roman cross for the sins of Gentiles or the world or the entire humanity/"
10. "Through belief in my unconditional/loving/willing sacrifice as your God in human form as my own son, you can have eternal life"
12. "Father, ghost and I are co equal, co eternal and consubstantial gods forming a godhead"
13.“I, Jesus, existed before God as Word and I, Jesus, became God” 14.“Hey Philip! I am THE Father"
15. "Worship and kiss the cross and get your pope to kiss it, carry it with him and raise it like Moses' serpent"
16.“My mission is not to bring a book, but to die for sins of GENTILES and JEWS”

NO NEED FOR EXPLANATIONS OR INTERPRETATIONS. JUST "YES" OR "NO" FOR EACH QUESTION PLEASE WITH PROOF.

Good boy.

JOEL THUMBS UP

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#183085 Jul 18, 2013
While science can help alleviate poverty and suffering by growing sufficient food for the world's population, reduce income gaps between the haves and have nots through employment generation and successfully treat a large range of diseases, what it cannot do is to defeat death and to find a cure for emotional distress, egoism, personality defects and mental pain.
Seeker

Lowell, MA

#183086 Jul 18, 2013
Alex123 WM wrote:
<quoted text>
WE HAVE A RESULT!!!
You AGREE then that your answers to my questions are:
I already answered about John a long time ago and most of my answers were yes to your questions and the other questions in your list were either ridiculous or redundant and you rejected it because it was John. So I'm not going to repeat my answers again and further waste my time. I had to spend a lot of time quoting verses to answer every stupid little question on your list, and I'm not going to do it again. You do the work and go back and find where I already answered it. And I'm not even going to continue in the conversation, and there is no need for the Gospels to say EXACTLY what YOU demand they say in the EXACT words that YOU dictate in order for one to derive conclusions from them. And I even gave you two examples about the Quran where it does not say exactly what I think it should say, but the meaning can be inferred and you refused to answer why it does not say the exact words I demanded, like you do. You do not answer questions posed to you and merely say that the only things that can be discussed are exactly what you want to discuss. I'm not participating in a one way conversion, so either you start answering questions put to you, or you can forget about any further conversation. I have no idea why I even wasted time to answer your questions by using John, except for the fact that you did not initially state that you would not allow answers from John.

Now either you start reciprocating by answering questions posed to you, or you can forget abut any conversation. If you think that I am going to let you completely control the conversation to your liking, then you are completely out of your mind.

Oh, and btw, aside from my questions about the Quran that mirror your stupid questions, I'm still waiting for your source for Isaiah 9:6, and we both know that I will never get that and we both know why. So I'm not answering anymore questions only to see you make excuses or try tricks when it is your turn. I would have to be a complete idiot to trust anything you promise to do. Afterall, you have already shown that you are even willing to lie about being a priest if you think that will get you somewhere.

And if you think that I have lied by merely making a mistake about a Hebrew word, then that means that BMZ lied as well when he made a mistake about when IBN Kathir lived. But notice, I let that go and did not call him a liar, because it was simply a mistake and I am not a disgraceful, desperate and dishonest little troll like you are. I have character and a sense of honor. You obviously have NONE. You are actually the only person who has outright lied on this forum, and you KNOW that and you KNOW you got caught, which is why you are so desperate to make me out to be a liar in revenge. And I think it is clear that you have attempted to lie or play tricks about other things as well, but I'm not even going to bother to go into them because you and I both know the truth, and you will never admit to anything anyway. A liar never can.
Seeker

Lowell, MA

#183087 Jul 18, 2013
Alex123 WM wrote:
<quoted text>
Slave, STFU.
You answer my questions as you are my slave.'
Well I guess I am not your slave, because you ain't gettin squat unless you decide to stop behaving like a little baby tyrant and step up into a proper conversation. So let's see just how much I am your slave. LOL!!!

You truly and honestly have no idea what an idiot you actually are, do you. It's absolutely amazing.

JOEL THUMBS UP

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#183088 Jul 18, 2013
UTILITY OF MATH:

The famous astronomer, Galileo Galilei observed in 1623 that the entire universe is “written in the language of mathematics”. Is this true?

JOEL - Mmmmm, yes, where physical processes are concerned, math rules. However, Math cannot deduce sentience and emotional and psychological states or personality traits that're based on emotional and mental qualities.
Alex123 WM

London, UK

#183089 Jul 18, 2013
Seeker wrote:
<quoted text>
Well I guess I am not your slave, because you ain't gettin squat unless you decide to stop behaving like a little baby tyrant and step up into a proper conversation. So let's see just how much I am your slave. LOL!!!
You truly and honestly have no idea what an idiot you actually are, do you. It's absolutely amazing.
You are the idiot who made a complete fool of yourself by "proclaiming" boldly several times that Evyonim meant gifts! You finally caved in saying "mistake".
You made similar "mistakes" under various names.
As a result of your "mistakes" you have become my slave.
Even your master Shamma has confirmed it.

Now you have finally confessed to this:

When asked to show us where Jesus made DIRECT claims in the first person as follows, in the Synoptic Gospels "starting" with MARK, you have confessed...

2. "I am God!"

4. "I am God in person"

5. "I am God Incarnate"

7. "I am made of sin"

Good boy. Be a good slave.
Alex123 WM

London, UK

#183090 Jul 18, 2013
Seeker wrote:
<quoted text>
I already answered about John a long time ago and most of my answers were yes to your questions and the other questions in your list were either ridiculous or redundant and you rejected it because it was John. So I'm not going to repeat my answers again and further waste my time. I had to spend a lot of time quoting verses to answer every stupid little question on your list, and I'm not going to do it again. You do the work and go back and find where I already answered it. And I'm not even going to continue in the conversation, and there is no need for the Gospels to say EXACTLY what YOU demand they say in the EXACT words that YOU dictate in order for one to derive conclusions from them. And I even gave you two examples about the Quran where it does not say exactly what I think it should say, but the meaning can be inferred and you refused to answer why it does not say the exact words I demanded, like you do. You do not answer questions posed to you and merely say that the only things that can be discussed are exactly what you want to discuss. I'm not participating in a one way conversion, so either you start answering questions put to you, or you can forget about any further conversation. I have no idea why I even wasted time to answer your questions by using John, except for the fact that you did not initially state that you would not allow answers from John.
Now either you start reciprocating by answering questions posed to you, or you can forget abut any conversation. If you think that I am going to let you completely control the conversation to your liking, then you are completely out of your mind.
Not a single sensible person here is interested in your deluded "opinions".
So, be a good boy and answer properly with facts.
Do you not even wonder for one tiny second using that tiny brain of yours as to why you think Jesus is "god" when he NEVER made a single DIRECT claim to that effect? Boy, you are thick or what!

Right get on with it, slave...

Show us where Jesus is making DIRECT claims in the first person as follows, in John:
2. "I am God!"
4. "I am God in person"
5. "I am God Incarnate"
6. "I am THE Father and Father and I are one and the same person" 7. "I am made of sin"
13.“I, Jesus, existed before God as Word and I, Jesus, became God” 14.“Hey Philip! I am THE Father"

NO NEED FOR EXPLANATIONS OR INTERPRETATIONS. JUST "YES" OR "NO" FOR EACH QUESTION PLEASE WITH PROOF.

Good boy.

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#183091 Jul 18, 2013
Alex123 WM wrote:
<quoted text>
Hello Shamma, instead of criticizing Quran, Muslims and me, please SIMPLY answer these with a Yes/No referring to Chapter and Verse.
Surely you are VERy knowledgeable or atleast more knowledgeable than that slave sick-er the seeker.
Thank you.
Here they are AGAIN (I will get to john, by many johnnies written hundreds of years later, at leisure eventhough you can't even produce a piece of its original):
I have asked you 17 SIMPLE YES/NO questions using the Synoptic Gospels starting with Mark..then Matt...then Luke.
What I posted Alex is the law given by Jesus.
Jesus is the giver of the law.
And the giver of the law is God.

You must answer to Jesus for your sins Alex.
You don't know what you are in for in your after life when you face Jesus.
Matthew 28:18

New International Version (©2011)
Then Jesus came to them and said, "All authority in heaven and on earth has been given to me.

LMAO!
Jesus answered all your question in Matthew 28:18

Jesus is Lord of Lords, king of Kings
Almighty God.

You are a dumb ass Muslim Alex.
You never studied Gods Holy Bible.

God says: "Let US make man in OUR image." - Who could He be talking about? God alone is the CREATOR, who else is creating there? Angels or any other beings are CREATED not creating ones and to this day have no 'creating power'. Our image (verse 26)- his own image (verse 27) in the next verse. Not the image of angels, the image of God.

One God, but somehow plural. And if that alone doesn't convince you, have you ever thought about the next part?
The part where this being created in his image is described? Somehow one person was not enough to represent God's image. God's image was created as a loving community in two persons, and two complementary persons at that - male and female with this strange urge to 'love' and serve each other and be a harmonious unity.

And, on top of it all, each human being, in the image of God, is a 'trinity', a multiple unity of body, soul and spirit, while still remaining one person, one being, one entity.

Do we want to 'demand' that God be 'less complex' than a human being who is "only" His image?

We read in Genesis 1:

25 God made the wild animals according to their kinds,
the livestock according to their kinds,
and all the creatures that move along the ground
according to their kinds.
And God saw that it was good.

26 Then God said, "Let us make man in our image,
in our likeness,
and let them rule over the fish of the sea
and the birds of the air,
over the livestock, over all the earth,
and over all the creatures that move along the ground."

27 So God created man in his own image,
in the image of God he created him;
male and female he created them.

28 God blessed them and said to them, "Be fruitful and increase in
number; fill the earth and subdue it. Rule over the fish of the
sea and the birds of the air and over every living creature that moves on the ground."

And do you see the Hebrew poetic structure of emphasis, the parallelism in verse 27? There "in the image of God" corresponds to "male and female". Mankind is 'one', but God sees the need to make two different and complementary beings in order to adequately represent his image. Even taken in isolation, this verse is a strong pointer towards the plurality of the nature of the one God, which the rest of the scriptures can then be seen to support.

Alex123 WM

London, UK

#183092 Jul 18, 2013
Shamma wrote:
<quoted text>
Then Jesus came to them and said, "All authority in heaven and on earth has been given to me.
LMAO!
Almighty God.
God says: "Let US make man in OUR image." - Who could He be talking about? God alone is the CREATOR, who else is creating there? Angels or any other beings are CREATED not creating ones and to this day have no 'creating power'. Our image (verse 26)- his own image (verse 27) in the next verse. Not the image of angels, the image of God.
One God, but somehow plural. And if that alone doesn't convince you, have you ever thought about the next part?
The part where this being created in his image is described? Somehow one person was not enough to represent God's image. God's image was created as a loving community in two persons, and two complementary persons at that - male and female with this strange urge to 'love' and serve each other and be a harmonious unity.
And, on top of it all, each human being, in the image of God, is a 'trinity', a multiple unity of body, soul and spirit, while still remaining one person, one being, one entity.
Do we want to 'demand' that God be 'less complex' than a human being who is "only" His image?
We read in Genesis 1:
in our likeness,
male and female he created them.r to adequately represent his image. Even taken in isolation, this verse is a strong pointer towards the plurality of the nature of the one God, which the rest of the scriptures can then be seen to support.
Shamma, the answer is way off the mark.
-We can create a cartoon character and call him "god" and we can write stories to fit in with prophecies as all stories were written after BJ disappeared.
-Unfortunately, there is nothing from DIRECT Jesus claiming divinity.
-You say..."Jesus is the giver of the law.And the giver of the law is God.". What law did he give? Did any REAL person witness any of this? Who was it and did that person codify everything. Please tell us about his "law".

-Then you quote from Matt that is almost a wholesale copy of Mark, taking into account the longer fictional ending..""All authority in heaven and on earth has been given to me."
Who gave him the authority. Who saw it?
Any person can say "all authority has been given to me". Where is the proof? What authority? Not a sausage. The poor man was in hiding, Shamma.
Who gave him the authority if he is indeed "god"? LOL.
He will say "I possess ALL authority being your god".
Some being MORe powerful than Jesus must have given him the authority in his little Jewish settlements? But they kicked him out, Shamma.

-Then you go on to genesis...implying that God looks like a man!

-Please Shamma, answer the questions and you know the answers will be
"Jesus NEVER made a single Direct claim to divinity"

Location hidden

#183093 Jul 18, 2013
Alex123 WM wrote:
<quoted text>
Shamma, the answer is way off the mark.
-We can create a cartoon character and call him "god" and we can write stories to fit in with prophecies as all stories were written after BJ disappeared.
-Unfortunately, there is nothing from DIRECT Jesus claiming divinity.
-You say..."Jesus is the giver of the law.And the giver of the law is God.". What law did he give? Did any REAL person witness any of this? Who was it and did that person codify everything. Please tell us about his "law".
-Then you quote from Matt that is almost a wholesale copy of Mark, taking into account the longer fictional ending..""All authority in heaven and on earth has been given to me."
Who gave him the authority. Who saw it?
Any person can say "all authority has been given to me". Where is the proof? What authority? Not a sausage. The poor man was in hiding, Shamma.
Who gave him the authority if he is indeed "god"? LOL.
He will say "I possess ALL authority being your god".
Some being MORe powerful than Jesus must have given him the authority in his little Jewish settlements? But they kicked him out, Shamma.
-Then you go on to genesis...implying that God looks like a man!
-Please Shamma, answer the questions and you know the answers will be
"Jesus NEVER made a single Direct claim to divinity"
What do you have as a brain Alex?
What ever you have as a brain is not functioning.

Its over Alex!
You lose!
You have a non-functional brain.

Muhammad screwed up your mind Alex.

LMAO!

Location hidden

#183094 Jul 18, 2013
Alex123 WM wrote:
<quoted text>
You are the idiot who made a complete fool of yourself by "proclaiming" boldly several times that Evyonim meant gifts! You finally caved in saying "mistake".
You made similar "mistakes" under various names.
As a result of your "mistakes" you have become my slave.
Even your master Shamma has confirmed it.
Now you have finally confessed to this:
When asked to show us where Jesus made DIRECT claims in the first person as follows, in the Synoptic Gospels "starting" with MARK, you have confessed...
2. "I am God!"
4. "I am God in person"
5. "I am God Incarnate"
7. "I am made of sin"
Good boy. Be a good slave.
You are a loser Alex!
You need to find a towel and wipe the tears from you eyes Alex.
Your post are all wet from you crying on the them.
LMAO!
Your just a dumb ass Muslim Alex!

Location hidden

#183095 Jul 18, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Making intercession for the saints?
It is generally thought that the saints were noble and good in the sight of God.
That is hilarious! Do you ever think before you write or copy?
Its a good thing you have a sense of humor to be able to laugh at your own stupidity.
To bad you don't have the intelligence to know what you are laughing at.

For if you knew what you are laughing at you would be ashamed of your self.

But, then again an idiot like you BMZ, can never come to the understanding of what you are laughing at.

Location hidden

#183097 Jul 18, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
I would prefer to quote Paul's Bull Shit in Hebrews 1 first. Let us first see what he really wrote himself.
This is how Hebrews 1 will look like, before his copying and pasting from the Jewish Scriptures' poor copy OT:
"1 In the past God spoke to our ancestors through the prophets at many times and in various ways, 2 but in these last days he has spoken to us by his Son, whom he appointed heir of all things, and through whom also he made the universe. 3 The Son is the radiance of God’s glory and the exact representation of his being, sustaining all things by his powerful word. After he had provided purification for sins, he sat down at the right hand of the Majesty in heaven. 4 So he became as much superior to the angels as the name he has inherited is superior to theirs."
In above lines of his own, he shows Jesus superior to angels.
5 For to which of the angels did God ever say,(Paul's own line)
He copies and pastes Psalm 2:7, 2 Samuel 7:14; 1 Chron. 17:13.
6 And again, when God brings his firstborn into the world, he says,(Paul's own line)
He copies and pastes Deut. 32:43 (see Dead Sea Scrolls and Septuagint)
7 In speaking of the angels he says,(Paul's own line)
He copies and pastes Psalm 104:4
8 But about the Son he says,(Paul's own line)
He copies and pastes Psalm 45:6,7
10 He also says,(Paul's own line)
He copies and pastes Psalm 102:25-27
13 To which of the angels did God ever say,(Paul's own line)
He copies and pastes Psalm 110:1
14 Are not all angels ministering spirits sent to serve those who will inherit salvation?(Paul's own last line)
That is why Hebrews 1 is Paul's FRAUD!
God calling Jesus God! Bull Shit! Please stop trying to fool the readers.
LMAO!
You have never studied Gods Holy Bible.
You have no idea what God is telling you through the Scriptures.
Because you don't have the ability to understand God's teachings.
You are just a dumb ass Muslim.
You find fraud in truth.
LMAO!
bmz

Since: Mar 08

Location hidden

#183098 Jul 18, 2013
Shamma wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO!
Almighty God.
We read in Genesis 1:
in our likeness,
male and female he created them.
28 God blessed them and said to them, "Be fruitful and increase in
number; fill the earth and subdue it. Rule over the fish of the
sea and the birds of the air and over every living creature that moves on the ground."
And do you see the Hebrew poetic structure of emphasis, the parallelism in verse 27? There "in the image of God" corresponds to "male and female". Mankind is 'one', but God sees the need to make two different and complementary beings in order to adequately represent his image. Even taken in isolation, this verse is a strong pointer towards the plurality of the nature of the one God, which the rest of the scriptures can then be seen to support.
Shamma,

You know very well that Jesus came with nothing new and brought nothing new.

Jesus gave no new laws. He had made it absolutely clear that the Law given earlier by God stood.

You wrote: "God says: "Let US make man in OUR image." - Who could He be talking about? God alone is the CREATOR, who else is creating there?"

God was not talking about anybody else. God was talking to all, who were present there.

You can understand by reading this example, which I write for 3rd Graders:

"The President told the Congress,"Let us pass this bill!"

Who is the speaker in above?

Was the President talking to another President?

The President cannot say: "Let I pass the bill!" That would be foolish and absurd. Christianity cannot peddle God as Jesus.
bmz

Location hidden

#183099 Jul 18, 2013
Shamma wrote:
<quoted text>
Its a good thing you have a sense of humor to be able to laugh at your own stupidity.

To bad you don't have the intelligence to know what you are laughing at.

For if you knew what you are laughing at you would be ashamed of your self.

But, then again an idiot like you BMZ, can never come to the understanding of what you are laughing at.
Shamma, you had made a very silly and an idiotic note, when you wrote:

"With the destruction of the Temple in 70 AD, the priesthood of Aaron and the Levites
came to an end as well.

Thus, a physical priesthood was no longer required because Christ was
serving as High Priest in heaven, making intercession for the saints before God the Father"

Heaven does not have a Temple, fool!

There is no need for a Temple or a Church or a Mosque in Heaven. So, you do not need a Rabbi or a Priest or a Mullah there. Do you guys want to run Masses and Service in heaven also?

I cracked up when I read "Christ was serving as High Priest in heaven, making intercession for the saints before God"

Imagine what great sinners the saints must have been! That is why I wrote:

"Making intercession for the saints?

It is generally thought that the saints were noble and good in the sight of God.

That is hilarious! Do you ever think before you write or copy?"

If you had written that he was making intercession for the wicked and the sinners, I would not have laughed at you. In that case, I would have told you that Jesus has no power to intercede or mediate.

Next holy joke, please.
bmz

Location hidden

#183100 Jul 18, 2013
For Shamma,

Here is how Jesus evolved into Christian God.

Topic: Evolution of Jesus

Born to a noble and a holy woman, whom no man knew.

Good baby

Good boy

Good young man

Good man.

Godly man.

(ly of Godly to vanish)

God man.

(changed to)

Man God.

God.

Since: Oct 06

Location hidden

#183101 Jul 18, 2013
What a waste of human time and energy.

THERE IS NO ALLAH.

:p
MUQ

Qatif, Saudi Arabia

#183102 Jul 18, 2013
Mr. Seeker

I see that you are very much active in answering so many people on this thread, that you forgot to reply to my "little discussions".

What I wanted to ask you was that Isaiah Chapter 9 mentions so many qualities about the "Deliverer of Isreal"....many of which Jesus did not fulfill.

So is it right to take one "ambiguous word" like "A child is born, a son is given to us" (which could be applied to almost every human child)....and make "sure" that Isaiah was indeed speaking about Jesus?

What about rest of qualities that Jesus did not fulfill?

Please answer me, because this is very important point and we could use this as a "yardstick" in analyzing when we discuss about our prophet.

Please, I ask you sincerely to continue our discussion.

It is not every day, that we get some one as learned and expert on prophesies like you, let us make best use of your knowledge and expertise in this matter.

I myself is only a beginner in these matters.
Seeker

Lowell, MA

#183105 Jul 19, 2013
Alex123 WM wrote:
<quoted text>
Not a single sensible person here is interested in your deluded "opinions".
So, be a good boy and answer properly with facts.
I already gave a very long answer using John long ago where I even referenced the verses for each question, and I'm not going through the effort again and you are lucky that I even did it the first time. You can go back and find it if you would like. I'm not putting anymore effort into it only to please a childish, ignorant little troll. It's that simple, little boy tyrant. I was fair enough to actually answer, now YOU do the work. You should feel lucky when anybody answers anything for you since you answer absolutely nothing yourself. Again, if you think you are going to dictate the conversation, you are sadly mistaken and completely out of your mind.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pagan/Wiccan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Loner wiccan Oct 1 birdy 2
ecoven on Facebook. secret group free classes a... (Apr '14) Sep 25 de_sheets 3
News Speaking of religion: Pagans stir a fuss in Beebe (Jun '14) Sep '17 dirt reynolds 121
News Harrogate mother says foster families are relig... (Nov '15) Sep '17 ABBB 54
the 7 great clans (Jun '07) Sep '17 blessed 479
Rev. Mirado Crow (Sep '13) Aug '17 Nobody you know 14
News Woman Explains Why She Kept 100 Dead Cats in He... (Jun '10) Aug '17 Trump Rules Zippy 6
More from around the web