Who Is Allah?

Aug 24, 2007 Full story: The Brussels Journal 209,557

“Allah is a very beautiful word for God. Shouldn't we all say that from now on we will name God Allah? [...] What does God care what we call him?”

From the desk of Soeren Kern on Fri, 2007-08-24 11:56 Europeans love to mock the salience of religion in American society. via The Brussels Journal

Full Story
Alex123 WM

London, UK

#182990 Jul 17, 2013
Shamma wrote:
<quoted text><quoted text>God Himself provides it.
You just have to accept God teaching it.
There is only One God Alex.
Trust me Alex, there is only One God.
Jesus is the visible materialized Spirit manifestation of God.
There is no other God besides God.
Finally we agree on a few points.
There is only One God.
I trust you, Shamma, there is only One God.
Jesus is the messenger of God.
There is no other God besides God.

You claim that Jesus died on the cross.
God can NEVER die.
Therefore, Jesus CANNOT be God.
That is why I keep asking you to show us where Jesus makes claims in the first person as follows, in Synoptic Gospels starting with MARK:
1. "I am God in 'the' flesh"
2. "I am God!"
3. "I am THE only begotten son of God"
4. "I am God in person"
5. "I am God Incarnate"
6. "I am THE Father and Father and I are one and the same person" 7. "I am made of sin"
8. "God is a trinity and I am part of that trinity or triune"
9. "I am your God who came to earth in human form as my own son to die on a Roman cross for the sins of Gentiles or the world or the entire humanity/"
10. "Through belief in my unconditional/loving/willing sacrifice as your God in human form as my own son, you can have eternal life"
11. "Therefore, Worship me and the cross"
12. "Father, ghost and I are co equal, co eternal and consubstantial gods forming a godhead"
13.“I, Jesus, existed before God as Word and I, Jesus, became God” 14.“Hey Philip! I am THE Father"
15. "Worship and kiss the cross and get your pope to kiss it, carry it with him and raise it like Moses' serpent"
16.“My mission is not to bring a book, but to die for sins of GENTILES and JEWS”
17. "I am your saviour (dear gentiles)
If you can't show proof from the Synoptic Gospels starting with Mark, then you best admit it.
Thank you, Shamma.

bmz

Since: Mar 08

Singapore

#182991 Jul 17, 2013
Shamma wrote:
Then why do you continue to question Jesus authority if you know you cannot accept Jesus is God?
I have to because so many lies are being told.

When I declare that Jesus was not God and some one like you, comes up and tell me that Jesus had all authority, I have to question that lie.

If Jesus had any authority, he would have exercised it. Right? But he did not and that shows he had no authority!

Simply , because only God Almighty is the Sole Authority.

Thanks for asking a very good question. I appreciate that.
Alex123 WM

London, UK

#182992 Jul 17, 2013
Rabbeen Al Jihad wrote:
<quoted text>SalaamZ ALX! I believe you hit on one of the MAJOR-PURPOSEFUL-DISTORTIONS here. My bible actually refers to Isaac as Abes ONLY-SON! LOL! Another laugh at the perfectly written(by GOD),handbound(BY GOD),signed & Dropped from heaven into the POPES lap!(BY GOD!)bible. Stay the course Baeradaer. CheerZ
LOL!!!! SalaamZ...and you say it so well, dear Rabbeen Al jihad!
They distorted it but did not take the precaution to get it looking marginally credible!
So they end up with a 100 year old woman having babies.
Also these is another point...
Does God get VERY angry when a brother teases his younger bro?
Apparently, Ishmael teased his brother, and gets banished and punished by a very annoyed "God".
What sort of God is that?

~LOL...the handbound volume gets dropped on popes lap from a GREAT height...OUCH!
No wonder the Popes can't get married!
CheerZ.
Alex123 WM

London, UK

#182993 Jul 17, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
TO WHOM DID JESUS GIVE HIS LIFE AND TO WHOM DID HE GO BACK TO?
Himself? Obviously not!
It is foolish to give one's life to Jesus, who was one of the obedient slaves of God.
That Jesus is God, is absurd and a lie. I can't buy that lie.
lol..!!
Not a SINGLE disciple gave his life to Jesus, according to the Gospels.
They ALL fled.
So why is mr martinezjosei trying to give his life to Jesus?
What is sauce for the goose..........
Run Martin...Run!
Salaams....

bmz

Singapore

#182994 Jul 17, 2013
Alex123 WM wrote:
<quoted text>
lol..!!
Not a SINGLE disciple gave his life to Jesus, according to the Gospels.
They ALL fled.
So why is mr martinezjosei trying to give his life to Jesus?
What is sauce for the goose..........
Run Martin...Run!
Salaams....
That is true, Alex. All his disciples and followers had abandoned him. Nobody wanted o give his life to Jesus.

Our Christian friends must keep in mind that all his disciples and followers were Jews, who believed only in the one God of Abraham. None of them considered Jesus as their God.

Salaams
BMZ
uhuh

Spain

#182995 Jul 17, 2013
STEFANO COLONNA wrote:
Catholics and most of governs in this world forbid cousin marriage.
Thanks for your disgusting highlight, though.
are you sure that most of "governs" forbid cousin marriage? lol
some "governs" ban cousin marriage (disgusting) and at the same time legally recognize same-sex marriage (not disgusting)..
uhuh

Spain

#182996 Jul 17, 2013
FALSE PROPHESY - Jesus coming on clouds,

"Verily I say to you: This generation shall not pass until all these things have taken place...so be on the lookout for you don't know the day when I will come" (Matt 24)
"Verily I say to you: Some of you standing here shall not die until you see Me coming with My angels" (16:28)
"We who remain alive shall be caught up in the clouds to meet Him in the air" (Paul)

aack! lying false prophet
ATCpk

Sloughhouse, CA

#182997 Jul 17, 2013
sam wrote:
God created Ins (humans) and Jins (Satan is one of them) for the purpose of worship. They both have free will and will be judged on day of judgement.
The door of repentence and forgiveness is still open for Satan. All he has to do is repent and ask for forgiveness and bow to Adam at his grave (Satan disobeyed God when ordered to bow for Adam after his creation).
There is no remission of sins for fallen angels. Jesus is our kinsman redeemer. He became a man and died to pay for our sins. He did not become an angel and die for them. He is not a kinsman of angels.

bmz

Singapore

#182998 Jul 17, 2013
uhuh wrote:
<quoted text>
are you sure that most of "governs" forbid cousin marriage? lol
some "governs" ban cousin marriage (disgusting) and at the same time legally recognize same-sex marriage (not disgusting)..
Well said, Uhuh.

Stefano finds that very interesting but not disgusting.

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#182999 Jul 17, 2013
Incestuous marriages create genetically abnormal babies, while same sex marriages don't bring genetically abnormal babies into the world. LOL.

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#183000 Jul 17, 2013
uhuh wrote:
FALSE PROPHESY - Jesus coming on clouds,
"Verily I say to you: This generation shall not pass until all these things have taken place...so be on the lookout for you don't know the day when I will come" (Matt 24)
"Verily I say to you: Some of you standing here shall not die until you see Me coming with My angels" (16:28)
"We who remain alive shall be caught up in the clouds to meet Him in the air" (Paul)
aack! lying false prophet
When is Allah coming?

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#183001 Jul 17, 2013
Genetic defects accumulate with every generation of inbreeding.

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#183002 Jul 17, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
I have to because so many lies are being told.
When I declare that Jesus was not God and some one like you, comes up and tell me that Jesus had all authority, I have to question that lie.
If Jesus had any authority, he would have exercised it. Right? But he did not and that shows he had no authority!
Simply , because only God Almighty is the Sole Authority.
Thanks for asking a very good question. I appreciate that.
Keep thinking that way Muslim.
You don't have the brains to think other wise anyhow.
ashkarlovesALLAH

Sanaa, Yemen

#183003 Jul 17, 2013
Shamma wrote:
<quoted text>Keep thinking that way Muslim.
ALLAH UR GOD KEEP IT IN UR MIND
Rabbeen Al Jihad

Salt Lake City, UT

#183004 Jul 17, 2013
Alex123 WM wrote:
<quoted text>
SalaamZ Rabbeen Al J! LOL!
I have been asking the catholic beacon of faith in the form of Shamma but she/he is not giving me an answer.
Yes, the DOGpoo is soiling the CARpet!
Without permission from Jesus pbuh, Shamma is worshipping him! But WHY?
What a travesty.
CheerZ
SalaamZ ALX LOL! great points and a great take on the CAR joke! LOL! Ive dealt with fanaticizm and zealots in periods of my own life so I think Ive got a handle on their mindset. No One Else can ever be right,especially when they have that '12-Guage' bible to shoot down anything of consiquence or merit.And the mindset is so deeply ingrained that it takes a real act of psycology to even begin to break down the walls-Of-rejection.The upside here is that shammoos wall is already crak'd,so now its just a question of getting him to open his tightly shut eye to view what is visible accross the crak.This is where it gets critical,so you ask the simple question "Do you believe AUTHORITY trumps TRUTH? Or do you believe TRUTH trumps Authority!? Well we can all see just how far the self agrandizing,and self important authoritarianz can take an out right LIE when no one Questions or even does a cursory search of the true facts!LOL! So,If the patient gives in to logic and states the importance of truth,then and only then do we start with minor,but somewhat uncomfortable facts slowly getting then de-brief'd. Shammy,s Got real potential,However! We must belly up to the line loaded with undeniable but simple facts and present them in such a way as to turn on the light of reason in his head again.Thats where you scholars come in.you,re the equalizers in the play and start showing the uncomfortable but realistic facts.No person with reasoning skills can withstand truth and fact for very long without caveing in to reality. CheerZ
Simon

UK

#183005 Jul 17, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Having a retarded kid is a Modern myth.
Is it?

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/programmes/newsnig...
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-13941...
yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#183006 Jul 17, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
If any religion lies, that has only to be Christianity, Seeker.
The amount of lies it has generated against God and the servant Jesus are so many that the entire broadband would not suffice.
Good night.
rabbee: is there! is there really any religion on earth, actually true to G-D today? what is the difference in being religiously true to G-D, or religiously true to religions of fallible men?

isn't the real goal, to be religiously true to G-D? rather than what alleged as men, say religiously as what they want to be true to them?
yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#183007 Jul 17, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
No.
rabbee: then why all the animosity, between sunni and shiite?
Seeker

Lowell, MA

#183008 Jul 17, 2013
Simon wrote:
And BMZ is proof of it. Actually, I think that Phallics fits that bill even better. Who else but an utter retard would copy the same exact questions over two hundred times to anybody that is stupid enough to read them?

bmz

Singapore

#183009 Jul 17, 2013
Shamma wrote:
<quoted text>Keep thinking that way Muslim.

Dear Christian,

"stop thinking like children. In regard to evil be infants, but in your thinking be adults."

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pagan/Wiccan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
'Monotheism inevitable but wasn't a break with ... Jan 26 MAAT 3
Pastors agree: Being gay not a sin, Bible says ... (Jun '08) Jan 25 true fact 81
"Juggalos" Speak Out After Arson Arrests (Sep '07) Jan 20 Hillbilly 49
My friendly neighbourhood witches (Jul '08) Jan 18 Kaitlin the Wolf ... 454
Satanists Unveil Design for Statehouse Statue (Jan '14) Jan 12 You big dummy 20
Kwanzaa 2014, Day 7, Imani means faith; find th... Jan 4 Ceocailleach 1
The Storm Clan (Jun '07) Dec '14 Terry Hiltibidal 3
More from around the web