Shamma I replied and it is your turn now...thank you.<quoted text>First Alex you have to answer the question: What did Jesus mean when He said:
New International Version (©2011)
"Do not think that I have come to abolish the Law or the Prophets; I have not come to abolish them but to fulfill them.
No need to stop with mark. You can answer in terms of Mark..Matt...Luke...ONE by ONE.
All that is required is a YES or NO answer to the following 17 questions. ONE by ONE.
Please show us where Jesus is making DIRECT claims in the first person as follows, in the Synoptic Gospels "starting" with MARK:
1. "I am God in 'the' flesh"
2. "I am God!"
3. "I am THE only begotten son of God"
4. "I am God in person"
5. "I am God Incarnate"
6. "I am THE Father and Father and I are one and the same person" 7. "I am made of sin"
8. "God is a trinity and I am part of that trinity or triune"
9. "I am your God who came to earth in human form as my own son to die on a Roman cross for the sins of Gentiles or the world or the entire humanity/"
10. "Through belief in my unconditional/loving/willing sacrifice as your God in human form as my own son, you can have eternal life"
11. "Therefore, Worship me and the cross"
12. "Father, ghost and I are co equal, co eternal and consubstantial gods forming a godhead"
13.I, Jesus, existed before God as Word and I, Jesus, became God 14.Hey Philip! I am THE Father"
15. "Worship and kiss the cross and get your pope to kiss it, carry it with him and raise it like Moses' serpent"
16.My mission is not to bring a book, but to die for sins of GENTILES and JEWS
17. "I am your saviour (dear gentiles)