Who Is Allah?

Aug 24, 2007 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Brussels Journal

“Allah is a very beautiful word for God. Shouldn't we all say that from now on we will name God Allah? [...] What does God care what we call him?”

From the desk of Soeren Kern on Fri, 2007-08-24 11:56 Europeans love to mock the salience of religion in American society. via The Brussels Journal

Comments
172,261 - 172,280 of 200,107 Comments Last updated 15 min ago

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2013

Judged:

Leviticus 18

New International Version (NIV)

Unlawful Sexual Relations

18 The Lord said to Moses, 2 “Speak to the Israelites and say to them:‘I am the Lord your God. 3 You must not do as they do in Egypt, where you used to live, and you must not do as they do in the land of Canaan, where I am bringing you. Do not follow their practices. 4 You must obey my laws and be careful to follow my decrees. I am the Lord your God. 5 Keep my decrees and laws, for the person who obeys them will live by them. I am the Lord.

6 “‘No one is to approach any close relative to have sexual relations. I am the Lord.

7 “‘Do not dishonor your father by having sexual relations with your mother. She is your mother; do not have relations with her.

8 “‘Do not have sexual relations with your father’s wife; that would dishonor your father.

9 “‘Do not have sexual relations with your sister, either your father’s daughter or your mother’s daughter, whether she was born in the same home or elsewhere.

10 “‘Do not have sexual relations with your son’s daughter or your daughter’s daughter; that would dishonor you.

11 “‘Do not have sexual relations with the daughter of your father’s wife, born to your father; she is your sister.

12 “‘Do not have sexual relations with your father’s sister; she is your father’s close relative.

13 “‘Do not have sexual relations with your mother’s sister, because she is your mother’s close relative.

14 “‘Do not dishonor your father’s brother by approaching his wife to have sexual relations; she is your aunt.

15 “‘Do not have sexual relations with your daughter-in-law. She is your son’s wife; do not have relations with her.

16 “‘Do not have sexual relations with your brother’s wife; that would dishonor your brother.

17 “‘Do not have sexual relations with both a woman and her daughter. Do not have sexual relations with either her son’s daughter or her daughter’s daughter; they are her close relatives. That is wickedness.

18 “‘Do not take your wife’s sister as a rival wife and have sexual relations with her while your wife is living.

19 “‘Do not approach a woman to have sexual relations during the uncleanness of her monthly period.

20 “‘Do not have sexual relations with your neighbor’s wife and defile yourself with her.

21 “‘Do not give any of your children to be sacrificed to Molek, for you must not profane the name of your God. I am the Lord.

22 “‘Do not have sexual relations with a man as one does with a woman; that is detestable.

23 “‘Do not have sexual relations with an animal and defile yourself with it. A woman must not present herself to an animal to have sexual relations with it; that is a perversion.

24 “‘Do not defile yourselves in any of these ways, because this is how the nations that I am going to drive out before you became defiled. 25 Even the land was defiled; so I punished it for its sin, and the land vomited out its inhabitants. 26 But you must keep my decrees and my laws. The native-born and the foreigners residing among you must not do any of these detestable things, 27 for all these things were done by the people who lived in the land before you, and the land became defiled. 28 And if you defile the land, it will vomit you out as it vomited out the nations that were before you.

29 “‘Everyone who does any of these detestable things—such persons must be cut off from their people. 30 Keep my requirements and do not follow any of the detestable customs that were practiced before you came and do not defile yourselves with them. I am the Lord your God.’”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2013

bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Your God should pay the penalty of sin for killing Jesus. lol!
Actually, you did not answer my questions at all.
Instead of quoting junk and stuff of sin, answer my questions:
May I know the name of the wild savage mad dog, who came up with "When sin entered the world at the Fall"?
While you are at it, can I also have the names of the daughters of Adam and Eve?
You don't read what I post to you.
The moment you were born sin entered the world.

Sin entered the world through the lie of Satan:

What did God say would happen to Adam and Eve if they ate of the forbidden tree? He said, "You will die!" What did Satan say? He said: "You will not die!" Thus, Satan did not stop at merely casting doubt upon God's Word, but he came right out and denied it! What do you think about this? Who was speaking the truth, God or Satan? The Holy Scriptures say that God is the True One and cannot lie. As for Satan, he does not hold to the truth, "for there is no truth in him. When he lies, he speaks his native language, for he is a liar and the father of lies." (John 8:44)

Adam and Eve sinned when they accepted Satan's lie, their sin allowed sin to enter into their body and brought death upon them and their children and on to all children born into the world.

Adam lived to be 900 years old, all the children fathered by Adam is not listed in the Scriptures.

The image of human beings created in the image of God was destroyed by the sin they committed before God, and we all inherited that destroyed image when we are born.

We are no longer born in the innocent image of God that God created in Adam and Eve.
We are all born with the desire in our heart to re bell against God.

We all need a savior.
For we cannot save our self from the sin penalty of death, and separation from God.

God is perfect and God cannot be perfect if He allows sin to be forgiven with out the penalty of death for sin which God placed upon all of us to be paid for.

Are you an born incest child that you cannot comprehend what you read?

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2013

Judged:

bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
I have already told you that incest is when you have sex with your mother, daughter and sister. Those are the close relatives. You can't even have sex with your father's sister or your mother's sister and so on. You cannot have sex with your brothers' or daughters' children.
If you don't know what incest is don't blame me and others. Get an education.

BTW, among the Semites the cousins of first degree are called brothers and sisters, right because they are close relatives.

Most probably you are married with your cousins, and your offspring are the result of an incestuos union
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>That Abraham married his father's daughter from another woman, is a biblical story. And that Moses' father married his father's sister is also a biblical story. Jacob had two sisters in wedlock and that is also a biblical story.
Don't try to set a distance by saying they are biblical story. They are your prophets and they were incestuos. Let's not forget Ilah said his words cannot be altered nor modified, since the Torah is also Ilah's word, those stories are genuine. LOL

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2013

Judged:

bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
I have already rested my case. Now, please move on and discuss something new.
Making Mary pregnant has nothing to do with that verse. God granted that miraculous lady a child without letting any man touch her. We do not believe that sex was involved.
Seeker is giving you hard time I see. As usual you tried to make up a quranic verse in order to cover up the revealed absurdity. You've been BUSTED.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2013

bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
I have already told you that incest is when you have sex with your mother, daughter and sister. Those are the close relatives. You can't even have sex with your father's sister or your mother's sister and so on. You cannot have sex with your brothers' or daughters' children.
That Abraham married his father's daughter from another woman, is a biblical story. And that Moses' father married his father's sister is also a biblical story. Jacob had two sisters in wedlock and that is also a biblical story.
You don't get it Muslim!
God saw all that was not Good.
And so God gathered a people unto himself and brought the Israelite's out of bondage from Egypt and gave Moses the law to bring the world under moral law acceptable to God.

God explained all of that in the teaching of Jesus in the Gospels.
Muslims are brain dead because they are focused on God having a Son, instead of focusing on the Message Jesus brought down from heaven to us from God the Father.

Muslims followed the mad man Muhammad who had the mind set of a wild savage dog.
Now Muslims are trapped with the mind set of a wild savage dog.

Rabbeen Al Jihad

Salt Lake City, UT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2013

bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Hello, Skinner
It does not go down well with the Westerners but it did go well with the patriarchs and many in the Orient, who produced excellent men and women.
Marrying relatives' children was never considered incest.
Women forbidden, have been defined in the Scriptures.
Salaams
BMZ
Wa Alaikum As Salaam O venerated Scholar.I believe this to be one of the big secrets of the aristocratic-Castes of the world.And interestingly They discouraged this practice amoung the masses!LOL! It does remind me a bit concerning Einsteins 2nd theory of relativity;you know the one?= Incest is relative! CheerZ
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2013

Rabbeen Al Jihad wrote:
<quoted text>Wa Alaikum As Salaam O venerated Scholar.I believe this to be one of the big secrets of the aristocratic-Castes of the world.And interestingly They discouraged this practice amoung the masses!LOL! It does remind me a bit concerning Einsteins 2nd theory of relativity;you know the one?= Incest is relative! CheerZ
Too much relativ-ity but here goes. "Incest is relative" is relatively clever.
Rabbeen Al Jihad

Salt Lake City, UT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2013

JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
<quoted text>
Cousin marriage is not incest? Then what is it, inbreeding?
SalaamZ JTU. Father/Daughter...Mother/son.. .Brother/sister.It obviously encompasses the immediate family circle.Thats pure incest. inter breeding steps out of this circle to avert serious problems such as hemophilia,hydroencephalitus,a dhd,and a host of mental disorders etc. Cheerz.
Rabbeen Al Jihad

Salt Lake City, UT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2013

HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
Too much relativ-ity but here goes. "Incest is relative" is relatively clever.
SalaamZ & Happy Ramadan HB! LOL! I for one can relate! CheerZ

Since: May 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2013

HIGHLIGHT:

"When earth lay trancèd in a dreamless swoon:

And every time the music rose,—before

Mine inner vision rose a form sublime,

Thy form, O Tree, as in my happy prime

I saw thee, in my own loved native clime."

Since: May 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2013

Are not the above verses far more poetical and profounder than the substandard poetry and illogic of the Quran that like the Tanakh, of which it (Quran) is a miniature version, is a manual of war, hatred, murder, incest, lies, unscientific nonsense and fanaticism? Yes!
bmz

Since: Mar 08

Singapore

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2013

Shamma wrote:
<quoted text>You don't get it Muslim!
God saw all that was not Good.
And so God gathered a people unto himself and brought the Israelite's out of bondage from Egypt and gave Moses the law to bring the world under moral law acceptable to God.
God explained all of that in the teaching of Jesus in the Gospels.
Muslims are brain dead because they are focused on God having a Son, instead of focusing on the Message Jesus brought down from heaven to us from God the Father.

*****Muslims followed the mad man Muhammad who had the mind set of a wild savage dog.*****

Now Muslims are trapped with the mind set of a wild savage dog.
Emphasis shown by ***** is mine.

You have crossed the red line again. I had warned you in "Jesus is not God" thread and had asked you to do something gross to the Son of God. So, be careful and do not do that again.

If I see you doing this again, then I will make you do something gross to the Son of God and you will not be able to take it.
bmz

Singapore

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2013

Shamma wrote:
21 “‘Do not give any of your children to be sacrificed to Molek, for you must not profane the name of your God. I am the Lord.
And later, after 1,900 years (this includes 400 years of shaping the Church doctrines), came in the Christian God and said, "Here is my Son, with whom I am mighty pleased and I will give my Son to be sacrificed for Satan's success and the alleged Sin of Adam and Eve. I can do that."

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2013

bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Emphasis shown by ***** is mine.
You have crossed the red line again. I had warned you in "Jesus is not God" thread and had asked you to do something gross to the Son of God. So, be careful and do not do that again.
If I see you doing this again, then I will make you do something gross to the Son of God and you will not be able to take it.
You will only being doing harm to your self.
Matthew 11:25-27
NIV.

25 At that time Jesus answered and said, I thank you, O Father, Lord of heaven and earth, because you have hid these things from the wise and prudent, and have revealed them to babes. 26 Even so, Father: for so it seemed good in your sight. 27 All things are delivered to me of my Father: and no man knows the Son, but the Father; neither knows any man the Father, save the Son, and he to whomsoever the Son will reveal him.…

You will never come to know the Father or the Son.
So it does not matter how much you blasphemy God.

John 16
New International Reader's Version (NIRV)
16 “I have told you all of this so that you will not go down the wrong path. 2 You will be thrown out of the synagogue. In fact, a time is coming when those who kill you will think they are doing God a favor. 3 They will do things like that because they do not know the Father or me.

Muslims are cursed with the curse of Muhammad.
Muslims like Jesus forewarned in John 16 think they are doing God a favor by killing Christians for their belief in Gods Son Jesus Christ.

So its you Muslim that brings sin upon your self.

MUQ

Jubail, Saudi Arabia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2013

Seeker wrote:
I don't know exactly off hand and I have no idea how that is relevant. Do prophecies have to come true in a certain amount of years, even when the prophecy doesn't state any time frame?
MUQ wrote:
b. How are you sure than this prophesy remained unfulfilled all those years.
Well, if you can suggest someone else who fits this description, then by all means do so.

For to us a child is born,
to us a son is given,
and the government will be on his shoulders.
And he will be called
Wonderful Counselor, Mighty God,
Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace.

First of all, why is child and son mentioned? We know that Jesus was supposed to have been born of a virgin, which would be why child born was mentioned, and we know that it has been claimed that he is the Son of God. Then we have the words Mighty God, Everlasting Father, and Prince of Peace.

Here is another verse From Isaiah, same book, same author.
Ans.

Thanks for your "late" response. I know how much busy schedule you are having, I on the other hand have "nothing else to do except await your post"!!

Now coming to the matter of Isaiah 9:6, which according to you is the "Best and Most Clear" of all prophesies in all OT books.

Let us analyze this prophesey and make some rules that will help us in our discussions.

1. Since there was a gap of roughly 600 years between Isaiah and coming of Jesus, so it does not matter if it takes many centuries and even many thousands of years for a prophesy to fulfill.

Do you agree with it?

2. Unless of course it is clear from the wordings, it is "Not necessary" that the prophesy be fulfilled during the life time of those to whom it is told,

Do you agree with it?

3. A prophesy does not mention exact time and date when it will come to pass? There might be some hints, but exact dates are not mentioned,

Do you agree?

4. There are certainly no names of intended person are mentioned in any prophesy.

Do you agree?

5. During this long period of "waiting" if someone tries to justify any other person as a Candidate "fulfilling the terms of prophesy", he will be telling a lie.

Do you agree?

I would like your reply on these points, before I start analyzing this "Best and Most Clear prophesy by Isaiah on Jesus" the Famous Isaiah 9:6

PS:

Let me tell you in advance, there are "very little chances that Isaiah 9:6 is about Jesus"!!

We will come to the conclusion after we take up the discussion.

Please do not quote any other prophesy, from Isaiah or any other OT book, till we are thru with Isaiah 9:6.
susanblange

Norfolk, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2013

Judged:

MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Ans.
Thanks for your "late" response. I know how much busy schedule you are having, I on the other hand have "nothing else to do except await your post"!!
Now coming to the matter of Isaiah 9:6, which according to you is the "Best and Most Clear" of all prophesies in all OT books.
Let us analyze this prophesey and make some rules that will help us in our discussions.
1. Since there was a gap of roughly 600 years between Isaiah and coming of Jesus, so it does not matter if it takes many centuries and even many thousands of years for a prophesy to fulfill.
Do you agree with it?
2. Unless of course it is clear from the wordings, it is "Not necessary" that the prophesy be fulfilled during the life time of those to whom it is told,
Do you agree with it?
3. A prophesy does not mention exact time and date when it will come to pass? There might be some hints, but exact dates are not mentioned,
Do you agree?
4. There are certainly no names of intended person are mentioned in any prophesy.
Do you agree?
5. During this long period of "waiting" if someone tries to justify any other person as a Candidate "fulfilling the terms of prophesy", he will be telling a lie.
Do you agree?
I would like your reply on these points, before I start analyzing this "Best and Most Clear prophesy by Isaiah on Jesus" the Famous Isaiah 9:6
PS:
Let me tell you in advance, there are "very little chances that Isaiah 9:6 is about Jesus"!!
We will come to the conclusion after we take up the discussion.
Please do not quote any other prophesy, from Isaiah or any other OT book, till we are thru with Isaiah 9:6.
The prophecies in the OT are all mixed up and not in chronological order. You have to put the paragraphs, chapters and Psalms together like a jigsaw puzzle. Christians count verses as fulfilled prophecies and also take them out of context. Isaiah 9:6 says, "...and the government shall be upon his shoulder". The Messiah, in the flesh, will be made king and is heir to the throne of David. Jesus was never a king. He will also be called "Prince of Peace" but Jesus states he didn't come to bring peace but instead a sword (war) and division. "Son" in this verse does not mean male, in English it's a pun-son/sun. "Wonderful Counsellor" is both a teacher and gifted pseudo attorney. The Messiah was supposed to be a merchant/salesman by trade. The Father is a separate entity so Jesus cannot be called, "the Mighty God" and "Everlasting Father"
bmz

Singapore

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2013

Shamma wrote:
<quoted text>You will only being doing harm to your self.

Matthew 11:25-27
NIV.
25 At that time Jesus answered and said, I thank you, O Father, Lord of heaven and earth, because you have hid these things from the wise and prudent, and have revealed them to babes. 26 Even so, Father: for so it seemed good in your sight. 27 All things are delivered to me of my Father: and no man knows the Son, but the Father; neither knows any man the Father, save the Son, and he to whomsoever the Son will reveal him.…
You will never come to know the Father or the Son.
So it does not matter how much you blasphemy God.

John 16
New International Reader's Version (NIRV)
16 “I have told you all of this so that you will not go down the wrong path. 2 You will be thrown out of the synagogue. In fact, a time is coming when those who kill you will think they are doing God a favor. 3 They will do things like that because they do not know the Father or me.

Muslims are cursed with the curse of Muhammad.
Muslims like Jesus forewarned in John 16 think they are doing God a favor by killing Christians for their belief in Gods Son Jesus Christ.

So its you Muslim that brings sin upon your self.
I will not be doing any harm to myself. For me it is very easy to use the term Son of God, which I do not believe in.

Do that again and see.

Why did you quote me those vain passages, which have nothing to do with us? We never threw any disciples out of the synagogues and neither did the Jews throw out the disciples, when they prayed to and worshipped God at the Temple, after Jesus was gone.

We came seven centuries later and by that time, Christianity had already thrown the Jews out of Judea. LMAO!
bmz

Singapore

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2013

susanblange wrote:
<quoted text>The prophecies in the OT are all mixed up and not in chronological order. You have to put the paragraphs, chapters and Psalms together like a jigsaw puzzle. Christians count verses as fulfilled prophecies and also take them out of context. Isaiah 9:6 says, "...and the government shall be upon his shoulder". The Messiah, in the flesh, will be made king and is heir to the throne of David. Jesus was never a king. He will also be called "Prince of Peace" but Jesus states he didn't come to bring peace but instead a sword (war) and division. "Son" in this verse does not mean male, in English it's a pun-son/sun. "Wonderful Counsellor" is both a teacher and gifted pseudo attorney. The Messiah was supposed to be a merchant/salesman by trade. The Father is a separate entity so Jesus cannot be called, "the Mighty God" and "Everlasting Father"
You wrote: "Christians count verses as fulfilled prophecies and also take them out of context."

Can't disagree with that at all. That is quite a bad habit.

Thanks for the input, Susan.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2013

bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
And later, after 1,900 years (this includes 400 years of shaping the Church doctrines), came in the Christian God and said, "Here is my Son, with whom I am mighty pleased and I will give my Son to be sacrificed for Satan's success and the alleged Sin of Adam and Eve. I can do that."
You worship an imposter god.
A god that has no self respect for himself.
A god that demands Muslims to do evil to others.
Sura 9:29
Sahih International
Fight those who do not believe in Allah or in the Last Day and who do not consider unlawful what Allah and His Messenger have made unlawful and who do not adopt the religion of truth from those who were given the Scripture -[fight] until they give the jizyah willingly while they are humbled.

Sura 9:29 are not the words of God.
Gods grace and mercy is afforded to believers and non-believers.
God sustains both the believer and the non-believer.
God gives the non-believer time to come to know God or to continue to reject God by his own free will.
That is the justice of God.

Only God can judge the heart and mind of man.
Fighting a non-believer for his non-belief does not afford Gods grace and mercy and justice to be served.

Killing a non-believer in the name of Allah/God is taking the name of Allah/God in vain.
For God does not ordain anyone to commit murder in His name.
And killing anyone for their non-belief in Muhammad is using Gods name in vain.

Only those with a wild savage dog mind set will not understand what I am saying in my post.
They will reject it.
Because they are the non-believers in God.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2013

bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
I will not be doing any harm to myself. For me it is very easy to use the term Son of God, which I do not believe in.
Do that again and see.
Why did you quote me those vain passages, which have nothing to do with us? We never threw any disciples out of the synagogues and neither did the Jews throw out the disciples, when they prayed to and worshipped God at the Temple, after Jesus was gone.
We came seven centuries later and by that time, Christianity had already thrown the Jews out of Judea. LMAO!
The harm has already been done to your soul.
And it is your soul that will pay the consequence in your internal after life.
It is your belief in the imposter god of Muhammad's religion that you have already done harm to your soul.

God implanted his laws in the heart and mind of believers, and Muslims reject Gods laws, and embrace the religion laws of Muhammad.

You don't get it Muslim!
God is not a religion.
Muslims are trapped in the religion of Muhammad, and are bound to obey the laws of Muhammad.

Judaism and Christianity is different.
The worship of God in Judaism and Christianity is based on a personal relationship with God.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••