My poor <circumcised> MPD slave. Don't be in denial.<quoted text>
I didn't see where you posted your source for Isaiah 9:6 in your first sentence, so I did not read the rest of your post. You know the post you made, so just post your source and we can see if it matches up with what you posted.
You MUST first respond to my original questions before we can move on to Isaiah which is a more recent issue.
So lets try again...
I need a few things from you before we can work on Isaiah because you have failed to answer these questions posed long before your Isaiah episode:
A. Answer my 17 questions about Jesus...
We need you to show Jesus making claims in the first person as follows, in Synoptic Gospels starting with MARK:
1. "I am God in 'the' flesh"
2. "I am God!"
3. "I am THE only begotten son of God"
4. "I am God in person"
5. "I am God Incarnate"
6. "I am THE Father and Father and I are one and the same person" 7. "I am made of sin"
8. "God is a trinity and I am part of that trinity or triune"
9. "I am your God who came to earth in human form as my own son to die on a Roman cross for the sins of Gentiles or the world or the entire humanity/"
10. "Through belief in my unconditional/loving/willing sacrifice as your God in human form as my own son, you can have eternal life"
11. "Therefore, Worship me and the cross"
12. "Father, ghost and I are co equal, co eternal and consubstantial gods forming a godhead"
13.I, Jesus, existed before God as Word and I, Jesus, became God 14.Hey Philip! I am THE Father"
15. "Worship and kiss the cross and get your pope to kiss it, carry it with him and raise it like Moses' serpent"
16.My mission is not to bring a book, but to die for sins of GENTILES and JEWS
17. "I am your saviour (dear gentiles)
If you can't show proof from the Synoptic Gospels starting with Mark, then you best admit it.
B. Comment on post BJ world..........
Is there true universal consensus about one God?
(Do you wish me to quote the chapter and verse? Jeremiahxx, Isaiahxx, Zechariahxx, Zephaniahxx)
Did BJ bring world peace or any peace?(Micah xx, Isaiahxx)
Were all nukes got rid of?(Ezekiel xx)
Have all kinds of war ended?(Isaiah xx)
C. Answer these...
Do you worship a buttnaked pagan on a cross (phallic symbol) believing him to be your "god" who came as a Jewish man ? Yes
Did the man tell his Jewish people to worship him? No.
Was the man even concerned with Gentiles during his life time? No.
Do YOU have any DIRECT instruction from that man to worship him? No.
Therefore, in my view you are an idol worshipper.
D. Set out precisely the words that you are looking for from Isaiah 9.xx as attributed to me.
E. I will then give you the Isaiah treatment.