Who Is Allah?

Aug 24, 2007 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Brussels Journal

“Allah is a very beautiful word for God. Shouldn't we all say that from now on we will name God Allah? [...] What does God care what we call him?”

From the desk of Soeren Kern on Fri, 2007-08-24 11:56 Europeans love to mock the salience of religion in American society. via The Brussels Journal

Comments (Page 8,598)

Showing posts 171,941 - 171,960 of193,641
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2013

bmz wrote:
Move away, Jesus, you are not required! The Pope is here to forgive the sins!
"Pilgrims attending a Roman Catholic youth festival with Pope Francis in Brazil later this month can be forgiven their sins, the Vatican says.
Those wishing to benefit from the "indulgence" could simply follow the papal visit on TV or radio if they show penitence and contrition, it adds."
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-latin-america...
An act of contrition is confessing ones sins to God.
Act of Contrition:
O my God,
I am heartily sorry for
having offended Thee,
and I detest all my sins,
because I dread the loss of heaven,
and the pains of hell;
but most of all because
they offend Thee, my God,
Who are all good and
deserving of all my love.
I firmly resolve,
with the help of Thy grace,
to confess my sins,
to do penance,
and to amend my life.
Amen.

Muslims are without a self-correcting complexity.
The heart and soul of Muslims are like a wild savage dog.

Muslims outwardly show signs of piety, but there is no real dedication to God in changing the inner man inside of Muslims.

After prayers Muslims remain wild savage dogs.
Lee rigby the rentboy

Hertford, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2013

Shamma wrote:
<quoted text>You are mindless.
You say things without thought.
True you piece of filth...!
Seeker

Billerica, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2013

yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>
rabbee: i was is not, still i is. so you have just again, bore false witness. what i used to be, is not now. but you're still, hating jesus christ. do you seriously think you have all, fooled TheG-D WHO actually came to speak to me according to The-Prophecy? go ahead fool yourself some more, by calling TheG-D of my forever prophesized visitations a liar.
you can all deny that you all helped, that same old devil again to deceive your grandmother. but it is still, bearing false witness.
How many times have you repeated the same thing? One thousand? Two thousand? Could you please just shut up? We heard you the first time. Yes, I am condemned forever because a lunatic in Denver says so, and if a lunatic in Denver says so, I better believe it.

bmz

Since: Mar 08

Singapore

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2013

Shamma wrote:
<quoted text>You are ignorant that we are all sinners..
There is only one that is holy and sinless and that is God.
Romans 3:21-23
Justified by Faith in Jesus Christ.
21 But now the righteousness of God without the law is manifested, being witnessed by the law and the prophets; 22 Even the righteousness of God which is by faith of Jesus Christ to all and on all them that believe: for there is no difference: 23 For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God; …
Genesis 8:21 The LORD smelled the pleasing aroma and said in his heart: "Never again will I curse the ground because of humans, even though every inclination of the human heart is evil from childhood. And never again will I destroy all living creatures, as I have done.
1 Kings 8:46 "When they sin against you--for there is no one who does not sin--and you become angry with them and give them over to their enemies, who take them captive to their own lands, far away or near;
Ecclesiastes 7:20 Indeed, there is no one on earth who is righteous, no one who does what is right and never sins.
Isaiah 59:1-3
Sin Separates Us from God
1 Behold, the LORD's hand is not shortened, that it cannot save; neither his ear heavy, that it cannot hear: 2 But your iniquities have separated between you and your God, and your sins have hid his face from you, that he will not hear. 3 For your hands are defiled with blood, and your fingers with iniquity; your lips have spoken lies, your tongue has muttered perverseness.…
Isaiah 1:15 When you spread out your hands in prayer, I hide my eyes from you; even when you offer many prayers, I am not listening. Your hands are full of blood!
Isaiah 50:1 This is what the LORD says: "Where is your mother's certificate of divorce with which I sent her away? Or to which of my creditors did I sell you? Because of your sins you were sold; because of your transgressions your mother was sent away.
Isaiah 58:4 Your fasting ends in quarreling and strife, and in striking each other with wicked fists. You cannot fast as you do today and expect your voice to be heard on high.
Lamentations 1:8 Jerusalem has sinned greatly and so has become unclean. All who honored her despise her, for they have all seen her naked; she herself groans and turns away.
Ezekiel 39:23 And the nations will know that the people of Israel went into exile for their sin, because they were unfaithful to me. So I hid my face from them and handed them over to their enemies, and they all fell by the sword.
Micah 3:4 Then they will cry out to the LORD, but he will not answer them. At that time he will hide his face from them because of the evil they have done.
Romans 3:9 What shall we conclude then? Do we have any advantage? Not at all! For we have already made the charge that Jews and Gentiles alike are all under the power of sin.
Sinner,

Despair not.

The LORD Almighty God Allah is forgiving, merciful and compassionate.

If you believe only in the LORD Almighty, be righteous and repent sincerely, if you have sinned, then you will get the Boarding Pass for heaven.

It is so simple.

bmz

Since: Mar 08

Singapore

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2013

Judged:

Shamma wrote:
<quoted text>
Act of Contrition:
O my God,
I am heartily sorry for
having offended Thee,
and the pains of hell;
but most of all because
Who are all good and
I firmly resolve,
to confess my sins,
to do penance,
and to amend my life.
Amen.
Muslims outwardly show signs of piety, but there is no real dedication to God in changing the inner man inside of Muslims.
No need to do all that. Catch the Pope on TV or even Radio and he will forgive your sins. You do not need Jesus. That is the point.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2013

bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Sinner,
Despair not.
The LORD Almighty God Allah is forgiving, merciful and compassionate.
If you believe only in the LORD Almighty, be righteous and repent sincerely, if you have sinned, then you will get the Boarding Pass for heaven.
It is so simple.
But Muslims still remain wild savage dogs.
You don't understand God at all.
Muslims will always be wild savage dogs.
The Muslim heart and mind is demonized.
Muslims are the evil freaks in the world.
Muslims are demon possessed with evil spirits.
Muhammad turned Muslims into evil demons.
There is no outlet in the Muslim religion to change the inner man.
In other words Muslims are insanely evil inside.
There is no God in the Muslim religion.
Muslims are possessed with the evil spirit of war and killing and destruction.
Its an endless cycle.
Muslims are too screwed up in the mind to understand it.
Muhammad placed Muslims in a cage filled with Satan's evil demons, and threw away the key.
Muslims are screwed forever though out eternity.
Muslims don't notice it because there is an twisted sense of normalcy in their system of life.
But its not a normal sane life they live.
They are locked in a cage filled with evil demons.
Muslims can never live without being at war killing innocent people and them self.
That is the evil curse Muhammad placed on the Muslims.
Muslims have visions of grandeur ruling the world, that is Muhammad's curse on Muslims.
But it is being broken in Egypt.
Sane Muslims don't want to be bound to Muhammad's curse, that's why Morsi was taken out of office.
You BMZ are a stupid jerk.
Your mind is cursed with Muhammad's curse inside of you.
MUQ

Jubail, Saudi Arabia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2013

Seeker wrote:
01. Because I am trying to save time and warn you of the problems you are going to run into in advance. I told you before, I already know every single angle you will attempt. I've heard them all before and they never end up working upon proper examination

02. God, a prophet, a soothsayer or anybody else who thinks they can. What was Nostradamus? What was Mother Shipton? What was Edgar Cayce? You probably never even heard of the last two names.

2 Oh for crying out loud, just get to the point, okay? There is no need for these dramatics and theatrics. Just lay it out and lets take a look at it.

3. MUQ, it's so funny that the discussion hasn't even begun yet and you are already turning it into a personal matter. Can't you just discuss the facts and make your case?
Ans.

01. It is not me, but you who are on defensive side and want to create "defensive wall" around you.

02. So every Tom, Dick and Harry makes prophesies, what is difference between prophesies made by a prophet of God and those made by these "Tom, Dick and Harry s"?

I need not have to know the names of these "Prophesy makers", because our discussion is in a particular direction.

PS:

I have left out all personal remarks and want to focus on topic.

So I repeat my Question:

What is the difference between Prophesies made by prophets of God and those who are in the "prophesy business"

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2013

bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
No need to do all that. Catch the Pope on TV or even Radio and he will forgive your sins. You do not need Jesus. That is the point.
There is no hope for you BMZ!
You are locked in a cage filled with evil demons, and Muhammad threw away the key.
Alex123 WM

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2013

I am not homosexual, but just two days ago I had sex with a man, and have to say wasn't that bad. Now I need to buy an ointment for my an-us that still hurts me. Any suggestions for the right ointment to buy?

Salaamz
Alex123 WM

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2013

rajesh posting as the great Alex123 WM wrote:
I am not homosexual, but just two days ago I had sex with a man, and have to say wasn't that bad. Now I need to buy an ointment for my an-us that still hurts me. Any suggestions for the right ointment to buy?
Salaamz
ah sick rajesh the hindu is back!
Alex123 WM

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2013

Judged:

Seeker wrote:
<quoted text>
As soon as you give your priest's certification that you used to claim that you had so we can all check it out. As soon as you at least finally say what denomination you were from. As soon as you can give us the source for your apparently bogus quote of Isaiah 9:6 that you posted. Fair enough?
Let me answer that for you. It's not fair of me to ask because it will expose all of the lies that you continually make without any bother on your conscience at all. So instead, you attack the other person and do anything that you can to make the other person out to be a liar anytime time that you can, whether it is actually justified or not, because you have been caught so many times being one yourself.
It's psychology 101. Your behavior is more transparent than freshly cleaned glass. And then I get to watch your kindergarten reaction of anger and frustration of you trying to put it back on to the other person when you have been so clearly nailed, it makes me want to either laugh or outright puke. I'll choose to laugh. BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!
Now, would you please just shut up? At least BMZ and MUG attempt to say something of value, but you have absolutely nothing to offer at all. They only let you go because Muslims are not allowed to insult other Muslims in front of the kafir.
hey sicko homo slave.
Who is MUG? YOU!!
I no longer wish to be associated with Christian "titles".
Why should I give you those?
You are the rutger rent boy to the butch boys.
So tell us about it, instead of squealing "bwahahahaha" and "shut up"
While being a rent boy, deal with these:
We need you to show Jesus making claims in the first person as follows, in Synoptic Gospels starting with MARK:
1. "I am God in 'the' flesh"
2. "I am God!"
3. "I am THE only begotten son of God"
4. "I am God in person"
5. "I am God Incarnate"
6. "I am THE Father and Father and I are one and the same person" 7. "I am made of sin"
8. "God is a trinity and I am part of that trinity or triune"
9. "I am your God who came to earth in human form as my own son to die on a Roman cross for the sins of Gentiles or the world or the entire humanity/"
10. "Through belief in my unconditional/loving/willing sacrifice as your God in human form as my own son, you can have eternal life"
11. "Therefore, Worship me and the cross"
12. "Father, ghost and I are co equal, co eternal and consubstantial gods forming a godhead"
13.“I, Jesus, existed before God as Word and I, Jesus, became God” 14.“Hey Philip! I am THE Father"
15. "Worship and kiss the cross and get your pope to kiss it, carry it with him and raise it like Moses' serpent"
16.“My mission is not to bring a book, but to die for sins of GENTILES and JEWS”
17. "I am your saviour (dear gentiles)

If you can't show proof from the Synoptic Gospels starting with Mark, then you best kneel down and listen to what Shamma told you.
Alex123 WM

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2013

Judged:

Seeker wrote:
<quoted text>
As soon as you give your priest's certification that you used to claim that you had so we can all check it out. As soon as you at least finally say what denomination you were from. As soon as you can give us the source for your apparently bogus quote of Isaiah 9:6 that you posted. Fair enough?
Let me answer that for you. It's not fair of me to ask because it will expose all of the lies that you continually make without any bother on your conscience at all. So instead, you attack the other person and do anything that you can to make the other person out to be a liar anytime time that you can, whether it is actually justified or not, because you have been caught so many times being one yourself.
It's psychology 101. Your behavior is more transparent than freshly cleaned glass. And then I get to watch your kindergarten reaction of anger and frustration of you trying to put it back on to the other person when you have been so clearly nailed, it makes me want to either laugh or outright puke. I'll choose to laugh. BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!
Now, would you please just shut up? At least BMZ and MUG attempt to say something of value, but you have absolutely nothing to offer at all. They only let you go because Muslims are not allowed to insult other Muslims in front of the kafir.
I am giving you a long rope on Isaiah and I am not surprised you know NOTHING about it.
Do you understand Hebrew? NO
Do you understand Aramaic? NO
Do you understand Arabic? NO
Do you understand any other language properly? NO
Did the rutgers football team invade you while you were baking cakes during your cake making course?
lol..
Rabbeen Al Jihad

Salt Lake City, UT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2013

Shamma wrote:
<quoted text>
Act of Contrition:
O my God,
I am heartily sorry for
having offended Thee,
and the pains of hell;
but most of all because
Who are all good and
I firmly resolve,
to confess my sins,
to do penance,
and to amend my life.
Amen.
SalaamZ Shammy & Salutations. Listen my little puff'd up crosstian crossade'R You have no idea of what you,re saying in this respect. We(muslims) have the original Law of contrition.BTW,it not referred to that any way! Its called R E P E N T E N C E ! And its not designed to be set as prose or poetry like the above drivel,but more specifically designed to conform to the person and their immediate and personal need. EX You fast,you humble yourself before Almighty ALLAH,you ask forgiveness of what ever sin weighs upon you,then you go about your way never to repeat it again.Simple...to the point...And no pretend minister,priest,or messiah need get in the way.LOL! CheerZ & happy Ramadan
Rabbeen Al Jihad

Salt Lake City, UT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2013

Alex123 WM wrote:
Salaamz
SalaamZ try Icy-Hot or better yet Tigerbalm! you,ll be ready for more after that. CheerZ
Alex123 WM

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2013

bmz wrote:
Move away, Jesus, you are not required! The Pope is here to forgive the sins!
"Pilgrims attending a Roman Catholic youth festival with Pope Francis in Brazil later this month can be forgiven their sins, the Vatican says.
Those wishing to benefit from the "indulgence" could simply follow the papal visit on TV or radio if they show penitence and contrition, it adds."
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-latin-america...
Let's put Pope Francis on a pole and remove BJ from it.
Alex123 WM

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2013

Rabbeen Al Jihad wrote:
<quoted text>SalaamZ try Icy-Hot or better yet Tigerbalm! you,ll be ready for more after that. CheerZ
SalaamZ, dear Rabbeen Al Jihad!
That post was by homo rajesh the hindu who posted under my name.
CheerZ.
Rabbeen Al Jihad

Salt Lake City, UT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2013

Seeker wrote:
<quoted text>
With your cognitive abilities, I can't even understand how you can even hold down a simple job, and my guess is that you can't anymore. What happened to you? I'm sure that you must have been born with a decent, basic mind, so what happened to that?
SalaamZ TweekR. Once again,that,s because you-know-nothing!well,thats not exactly true is it?And i would be in the same sinking boat you are in if I were to assume you to be totally ignorant and uneducated.LOL! BTW, I work moron! and not only do I work But my field is in research,classified genetic research.Now go bite your tongue until you draw blood. CheerZ & Happy Ramadan
Alex123 WM

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2013

bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Nobody saw BJ.
Atleast the Pope is here and now washing and kissing feet of young girls.
Pope for mangod.
Alex123 WM

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2013

Shamma wrote:
<quoted text>There is no hope for you BMZ!
You are locked in a cage filled with evil demons, and Muhammad threw away the key.
Shamma, please tell the Vatican PR machinery that they are locked in a cage filled with evil(!) demons.
They have got rid of BJ the middle man and claim that you can be saved by the Pope.
Do you remember what the Popes of yester years did? They sold "pardons", right?
BJ ran away after making false promises.
The Pope is here right now and good luck to him.
Alex123 WM

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2013

Rabbeen Al Jihad wrote:
<quoted text>SalaamZ TweekR. Once again,that,s because you-know-nothing!well,thats not exactly true is it?And i would be in the same sinking boat you are in if I were to assume you to be totally ignorant and uneducated.LOL! BTW, I work moron! and not only do I work But my field is in research,classified genetic research.Now go bite your tongue until you draw blood. CheerZ & Happy Ramadan
LOL! SalaamZ Rabbeen Al Jihad!
We know seeker is a jobless fool.
He probably has been medically condemned due to his enduring mental illness.
CheerZ

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 171,941 - 171,960 of193,641
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Pagan/Wiccan Discussions

Search the Pagan/Wiccan Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Ex-Disney Star Renounced Christianity and Becam... Sat Grumpy Guy 59
What is Ritual Sex? (Nov '11) Fri Jumper The Wise 75
The Easter message is the Resurrection not the ... Fri Sol 1
Rev. Mirado Crow (Sep '13) Apr 18 Lmhw 9
Wiccan Atheists and Agnostics (Aug '13) Apr 17 PINCH111 284
Paganism still suffering from wounds inflicted ... (Oct '13) Apr 17 PINCH111 5
Wiccan Threefold Law Is Overrated Apr 17 PINCH111 8
•••
•••