Who Is Allah?

Aug 24, 2007 Full story: The Brussels Journal 211,945

“Allah is a very beautiful word for God. Shouldn't we all say that from now on we will name God Allah? [...] What does God care what we call him?”

From the desk of Soeren Kern on Fri, 2007-08-24 11:56 Europeans love to mock the salience of religion in American society. via The Brussels Journal

Full Story
Alex123 WM

London, UK

#182560 Jul 11, 2013
rajesh posting as the great Alex123 WM wrote:
I am not homosexual, but just two days ago I had sex with a man, and have to say wasn't that bad. Now I need to buy an ointment for my an-us that still hurts me. Any suggestions for the right ointment to buy?
Salaamz
ah sick rajesh the hindu is back!
Alex123 WM

London, UK

#182561 Jul 11, 2013
Seeker wrote:
<quoted text>
As soon as you give your priest's certification that you used to claim that you had so we can all check it out. As soon as you at least finally say what denomination you were from. As soon as you can give us the source for your apparently bogus quote of Isaiah 9:6 that you posted. Fair enough?
Let me answer that for you. It's not fair of me to ask because it will expose all of the lies that you continually make without any bother on your conscience at all. So instead, you attack the other person and do anything that you can to make the other person out to be a liar anytime time that you can, whether it is actually justified or not, because you have been caught so many times being one yourself.
It's psychology 101. Your behavior is more transparent than freshly cleaned glass. And then I get to watch your kindergarten reaction of anger and frustration of you trying to put it back on to the other person when you have been so clearly nailed, it makes me want to either laugh or outright puke. I'll choose to laugh. BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!
Now, would you please just shut up? At least BMZ and MUG attempt to say something of value, but you have absolutely nothing to offer at all. They only let you go because Muslims are not allowed to insult other Muslims in front of the kafir.
hey sicko homo slave.
Who is MUG? YOU!!
I no longer wish to be associated with Christian "titles".
Why should I give you those?
You are the rutger rent boy to the butch boys.
So tell us about it, instead of squealing "bwahahahaha" and "shut up"
While being a rent boy, deal with these:
We need you to show Jesus making claims in the first person as follows, in Synoptic Gospels starting with MARK:
1. "I am God in 'the' flesh"
2. "I am God!"
3. "I am THE only begotten son of God"
4. "I am God in person"
5. "I am God Incarnate"
6. "I am THE Father and Father and I are one and the same person" 7. "I am made of sin"
8. "God is a trinity and I am part of that trinity or triune"
9. "I am your God who came to earth in human form as my own son to die on a Roman cross for the sins of Gentiles or the world or the entire humanity/"
10. "Through belief in my unconditional/loving/willing sacrifice as your God in human form as my own son, you can have eternal life"
11. "Therefore, Worship me and the cross"
12. "Father, ghost and I are co equal, co eternal and consubstantial gods forming a godhead"
13.“I, Jesus, existed before God as Word and I, Jesus, became God” 14.“Hey Philip! I am THE Father"
15. "Worship and kiss the cross and get your pope to kiss it, carry it with him and raise it like Moses' serpent"
16.“My mission is not to bring a book, but to die for sins of GENTILES and JEWS”
17. "I am your saviour (dear gentiles)

If you can't show proof from the Synoptic Gospels starting with Mark, then you best kneel down and listen to what Shamma told you.
Alex123 WM

London, UK

#182562 Jul 11, 2013
Seeker wrote:
<quoted text>
As soon as you give your priest's certification that you used to claim that you had so we can all check it out. As soon as you at least finally say what denomination you were from. As soon as you can give us the source for your apparently bogus quote of Isaiah 9:6 that you posted. Fair enough?
Let me answer that for you. It's not fair of me to ask because it will expose all of the lies that you continually make without any bother on your conscience at all. So instead, you attack the other person and do anything that you can to make the other person out to be a liar anytime time that you can, whether it is actually justified or not, because you have been caught so many times being one yourself.
It's psychology 101. Your behavior is more transparent than freshly cleaned glass. And then I get to watch your kindergarten reaction of anger and frustration of you trying to put it back on to the other person when you have been so clearly nailed, it makes me want to either laugh or outright puke. I'll choose to laugh. BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!
Now, would you please just shut up? At least BMZ and MUG attempt to say something of value, but you have absolutely nothing to offer at all. They only let you go because Muslims are not allowed to insult other Muslims in front of the kafir.
I am giving you a long rope on Isaiah and I am not surprised you know NOTHING about it.
Do you understand Hebrew? NO
Do you understand Aramaic? NO
Do you understand Arabic? NO
Do you understand any other language properly? NO
Did the rutgers football team invade you while you were baking cakes during your cake making course?
lol..
Rabbeen Al Jihad

Salt Lake City, UT

#182563 Jul 11, 2013
Shamma wrote:
<quoted text>
An act of contrition is confessing ones sins to God.
Act of Contrition:
O my God,
I am heartily sorry for
having offended Thee,
and I detest all my sins,
because I dread the loss of heaven,
and the pains of hell;
but most of all because
they offend Thee, my God,
Who are all good and
deserving of all my love.
I firmly resolve,
with the help of Thy grace,
to confess my sins,
to do penance,
and to amend my life.
Amen.
Muslims are without a self-correcting complexity.
The heart and soul of Muslims are like a wild savage dog.
Muslims outwardly show signs of piety, but there is no real dedication to God in changing the inner man inside of Muslims.
After prayers Muslims remain wild savage dogs.
SalaamZ Shammy & Salutations. Listen my little puff'd up crosstian crossade'R You have no idea of what you,re saying in this respect. We(muslims) have the original Law of contrition.BTW,it not referred to that any way! Its called R E P E N T E N C E ! And its not designed to be set as prose or poetry like the above drivel,but more specifically designed to conform to the person and their immediate and personal need. EX You fast,you humble yourself before Almighty ALLAH,you ask forgiveness of what ever sin weighs upon you,then you go about your way never to repeat it again.Simple...to the point...And no pretend minister,priest,or messiah need get in the way.LOL! CheerZ & happy Ramadan
Rabbeen Al Jihad

Salt Lake City, UT

#182564 Jul 11, 2013
Alex123 WM wrote:
I am not homosexual, but just two days ago I had sex with a man, and have to say wasn't that bad. Now I need to buy an ointment for my an-us that still hurts me. Any suggestions for the right ointment to buy?
Salaamz
SalaamZ try Icy-Hot or better yet Tigerbalm! you,ll be ready for more after that. CheerZ
Alex123 WM

London, UK

#182565 Jul 11, 2013
bmz wrote:
Move away, Jesus, you are not required! The Pope is here to forgive the sins!
"Pilgrims attending a Roman Catholic youth festival with Pope Francis in Brazil later this month can be forgiven their sins, the Vatican says.
Those wishing to benefit from the "indulgence" could simply follow the papal visit on TV or radio if they show penitence and contrition, it adds."
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-latin-america...
Let's put Pope Francis on a pole and remove BJ from it.
Alex123 WM

London, UK

#182566 Jul 11, 2013
Rabbeen Al Jihad wrote:
<quoted text>SalaamZ try Icy-Hot or better yet Tigerbalm! you,ll be ready for more after that. CheerZ
SalaamZ, dear Rabbeen Al Jihad!
That post was by homo rajesh the hindu who posted under my name.
CheerZ.
Rabbeen Al Jihad

Salt Lake City, UT

#182567 Jul 11, 2013
Seeker wrote:
<quoted text>
With your cognitive abilities, I can't even understand how you can even hold down a simple job, and my guess is that you can't anymore. What happened to you? I'm sure that you must have been born with a decent, basic mind, so what happened to that?
SalaamZ TweekR. Once again,that,s because you-know-nothing!well,thats not exactly true is it?And i would be in the same sinking boat you are in if I were to assume you to be totally ignorant and uneducated.LOL! BTW, I work moron! and not only do I work But my field is in research,classified genetic research.Now go bite your tongue until you draw blood. CheerZ & Happy Ramadan
Alex123 WM

London, UK

#182568 Jul 11, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
No need to do all that. Catch the Pope on TV or even Radio and he will forgive your sins. You do not need Jesus. That is the point.
Nobody saw BJ.
Atleast the Pope is here and now washing and kissing feet of young girls.
Pope for mangod.
Alex123 WM

London, UK

#182569 Jul 11, 2013
Shamma wrote:
<quoted text>There is no hope for you BMZ!
You are locked in a cage filled with evil demons, and Muhammad threw away the key.
Shamma, please tell the Vatican PR machinery that they are locked in a cage filled with evil(!) demons.
They have got rid of BJ the middle man and claim that you can be saved by the Pope.
Do you remember what the Popes of yester years did? They sold "pardons", right?
BJ ran away after making false promises.
The Pope is here right now and good luck to him.
Alex123 WM

London, UK

#182570 Jul 11, 2013
Rabbeen Al Jihad wrote:
<quoted text>SalaamZ TweekR. Once again,that,s because you-know-nothing!well,thats not exactly true is it?And i would be in the same sinking boat you are in if I were to assume you to be totally ignorant and uneducated.LOL! BTW, I work moron! and not only do I work But my field is in research,classified genetic research.Now go bite your tongue until you draw blood. CheerZ & Happy Ramadan
LOL! SalaamZ Rabbeen Al Jihad!
We know seeker is a jobless fool.
He probably has been medically condemned due to his enduring mental illness.
CheerZ
Rabbeen Al Jihad

Salt Lake City, UT

#182571 Jul 11, 2013
Alex123 WM wrote:
<quoted text>
SalaamZ, dear Rabbeen Al Jihad!
That post was by homo rajesh the hindu who posted under my name.
CheerZ.
SalaamZ Alx. I was aware of that prior to your post,but thankx for the heads up anyway.Maybe he should try an aphrodizzyac like myFAGra!LOL! CheerZ
Alex123 WM

London, UK

#182572 Jul 11, 2013
Shamma wrote:
<quoted text>No Alex!
It is up to the Muslims to provide revelation on the ministry life of Jesus.
The Gospels were written over 600 years before Muhammad and his Muslims religion existed.
So you have to present revelation on the ministry life of Jesus on earth, since Muslims reject the Gospels.
Muslims have to explain why the Jews wanted to kill kill.
Since Muslims claim Jesus was only sent to foretell the coming of Muhammad.
So start explaining why the Jews wanted to kill Jesus?
Show revelation that states the Jews wanted to kill Jesus because he came to foretell the coming of Muhammad?
You know Shamma, that the Gospels are without a SINGLE verified original version in the language familiar to Jesus and his REAL disciples.
The copies of copies of copies of copies of copies of copies of books of your church were made up hundreds of years later.

We have nothing to prove because we are not claiming that a man became god or god became man!
We are keeping it simple. We claim that God is God and man is man!

About Jews wanting to kill Jesus, it is very simple. They have allegedly killed many "false" prophets/messengers. Did Jesus not call them prophet killers?
In their eyes your BJ happens to be a false messenger.
I am not saying that they killed Jesus.
Alex123 WM

London, UK

#182573 Jul 11, 2013
ecpinto wrote:
<quoted text>
I guess you wrote the Quran as well didnt you. Seems the story line in similar. Some people are very good at writing fiction, but you dont fit the category, Maybe the quran should be used as a piece of literary fiction which it is.
The biggest bit of ficton:
"Jesus is god"!
Alex123 WM posting as WM

Ilford, UK

#182574 Jul 11, 2013
I feel love for birds.
Alex123 WM

London, UK

#182575 Jul 11, 2013
bmz wrote:
Move away, Jesus, you are not required! The Pope is here to forgive the sins!
"Pilgrims attending a Roman Catholic youth festival with Pope Francis in Brazil later this month can be forgiven their sins, the Vatican says.
Those wishing to benefit from the "indulgence" could simply follow the papal visit on TV or radio if they show penitence and contrition, it adds."
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-latin-america...
Very interesting, bro.

Those wishing to benefit from the "indulgence" could simply follow the papal visit on TV or radio if they show penitence and contrition, it adds.

The festival in Brazil, from 23 to 28 July, will be Pope Francis's first major foreign trip.

Brazil has the world's largest Roman Catholic population.

A similar pardon was granted by his predecessor, Pope Benedict XVI, on the previous World Youth Day festival, in Madrid two years ago."

Interestingly Pope Ben pardoned too many homo priests and corrupt vatican bankers/staff. Hence his rapid exit, it seems.
Salaams
Alex123 WM

London, UK

#182576 Jul 11, 2013
Who saw Pope John Paul get a wing/halo when he was made a saint?
Rabbeen Al Jihad

Salt Lake City, UT

#182577 Jul 11, 2013
Alex123 WM wrote:
<quoted text>
You know Shamma, that the Gospels are without a SINGLE verified original version in the language familiar to Jesus and his REAL disciples.
The copies of copies of copies of copies of copies of copies of books of your church were made up hundreds of years later.
We have nothing to prove because we are not claiming that a man became god or god became man!
We are keeping it simple. We claim that God is God and man is man!
About Jews wanting to kill Jesus, it is very simple. They have allegedly killed many "false" prophets/messengers. Did Jesus not call them prophet killers?
In their eyes your BJ happens to be a false messenger.
I am not saying that they killed Jesus.
Salaamz ALX Not to mention that the first Crosstian-scripture were stolen from the rabbinacal order and the lexxicon of the tauraat- 30-100 A.D. Just though you needed a little more weight.LOL! CheerZ

bmz

Since: Mar 08

Singapore

#182578 Jul 11, 2013
Alex123 WM wrote:
<quoted text>
Very interesting, bro.
Those wishing to benefit from the "indulgence" could simply follow the papal visit on TV or radio if they show penitence and contrition, it adds.
The festival in Brazil, from 23 to 28 July, will be Pope Francis's first major foreign trip.
Brazil has the world's largest Roman Catholic population.
A similar pardon was granted by his predecessor, Pope Benedict XVI, on the previous World Youth Day festival, in Madrid two years ago."
Interestingly Pope Ben pardoned too many homo priests and corrupt vatican bankers/staff. Hence his rapid exit, it seems.
Salaams
Salaams, bro

I cracked up when I read the news. lol! First, God was made redundant by the Church and now Jesus has been made redundant.
bible nut

Elk Grove Village, IL

#182579 Jul 11, 2013
Rabbeen Al Jihad wrote:
<quoted text>SalaamZ Alx. I was aware of that prior to your post,but thankx for the heads up anyway.Maybe he should try an aphrodizzyac like myFAGra!LOL! CheerZ
Isnt allah that fat bald guy that sits with his legs intertwined? No wait thats buddah.Is buddah his fat brother cause they both got the "AH" at the end of their names?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pagan/Wiccan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ex-Lawmaker Sued for Religious Discrimination (Jan '11) Feb 19 Hammer 4
'Monotheism inevitable but wasn't a break with ... Feb 12 Joe W 9
A new guard for Asgard: Iceland building first ... Feb 3 freethinkradio do... 1
Pastors agree: Being gay not a sin, Bible says ... (Jun '08) Jan '15 true fact 81
"Juggalos" Speak Out After Arson Arrests (Sep '07) Jan '15 Hillbilly 49
My friendly neighbourhood witches (Jul '08) Jan '15 Kaitlin the Wolf ... 454
Satanists Unveil Design for Statehouse Statue (Jan '14) Jan '15 You big dummy 20
More from around the web