Who Is Allah?

Who Is Allah?

There are 256361 comments on the The Brussels Journal story from Aug 24, 2007, titled Who Is Allah?. In it, The Brussels Journal reports that:

“Allah is a very beautiful word for God. Shouldn't we all say that from now on we will name God Allah? [...] What does God care what we call him?”

From the desk of Soeren Kern on Fri, 2007-08-24 11:56 Europeans love to mock the salience of religion in American society. via The Brussels Journal

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Brussels Journal.

Alex123 WM

London, UK

#182525 Jul 10, 2013
Rabbeen Al Jihad wrote:
<quoted text>Salaamz ALX LOL! Yea! hes a cat alright a cat in heat! You know,I try to restrain myself from denigrateing folks with degrees in light of the fact that haveing one is supposed to mean you,re Smart.But sometimes too much of that "Colledge-Knowledge" squeezes out all the room for common sense.LOL! Thus I feel an overwhelming urge to throw Bovine-Excriment into their cheerios!.Now I believe its time to feed the cat! CheerZ
Salaamz dear Rabbeen Al Jihad. I am glad you like my comments about our cat seeker who is my special slave.
My slave "hot seeker" is not likely to be that educated.
Perhaps he has a basic diploma in cookery, cake making and home economics. LOL.
He talks the talk...he knows how to mix self raising flour and baking soda to raise the dough full of holes...like his spurious logic.
I just tease him. Play with him as we know he is a clueless cat on a hot tin roof, saying "Meeeaaaooow" or was it "meeee or youuu"?!
Hope your Ramadan is going beautifully.
Cheerz!
Alex123 WM

London, UK

#182526 Jul 10, 2013
Rabbeen Al Jihad wrote:
<quoted text> SalaamZ And A-MEN to thaT!
SalaamZ, dear Rabbeen Al Jihad...thank you and A-MEN to thaT.
I am copying your style, as it is very unique!
CheerZ....
Seeker

Lowell, MA

#182527 Jul 10, 2013
Alex123 WM wrote:
<quoted text>
homo slave...that post was addresed to Joel.
Yes, I knew that Phallics. Speaking of rabbee, when are you yourself going to consider some counseling for yourself for different reasons? Joel is just mixing up a bunch of physics knowledge that that he reads, but I still see some sense of reasoning in him, but you are quite clearly different. You truly have some real issues to settle, while he does not.
Seeker

Lowell, MA

#182528 Jul 10, 2013
Rabbeen Al Jihad wrote:
<quoted text> SalaamZ And A-MEN to thaT!
With your cognitive abilities, I can't even understand how you can even hold down a simple job, and my guess is that you can't anymore. What happened to you? I'm sure that you must have been born with a decent, basic mind, so what happened to that?
Alex123 WM

London, UK

#182529 Jul 10, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
lol!
And this is my prophesy: Jesus ain't coming back.
Good night, bro.
lol........
Reminds me of an old song...

My Boomerang Won't come back....!!!

Salaams and goodnight, bro.
Seeker

Lowell, MA

#182530 Jul 10, 2013
Alex123 WM wrote:
<quoted text>
Let me make a "prophecy".
You will say "shut up" very soon.
If you mean shut up Phallics, then you are spot on. All hail Phallics.
Parvti blows Nandi

Kansas City, MO

#182531 Jul 10, 2013
Shamma wrote:
<quoted text>What's illogical about God revealing Himself to man?
If you need to ask the question you are too stupid to understand the answer.
Alex123 WM

London, UK

#182532 Jul 10, 2013
Seeker wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, I knew that Phallics. Speaking of rabbee, when are you yourself going to consider some counseling for yourself for different reasons? Joel is just mixing up a bunch of physics knowledge that that he reads, but I still see some sense of reasoning in him, but you are quite clearly different. You truly have some real issues to settle, while he does not.
Hello my homo slave...
Do you NOT realise that your posts are load of cr*p.
Not many bother to challenge you.
I take you to task once in a blue moon but it's quite boring when we know that your head is full of holes and leaks and sellotapes.
How is your cake making diploma going?
You are the least educated chap here.
Clean my shoes slave boy.
While cleaning them...answer these:
We need you to show Jesus making claims in the first person as follows, in Synoptic Gospels starting with MARK:
1. "I am God in 'the' flesh"
2. "I am God!"
3. "I am THE only begotten son of God"
4. "I am God in person"
5. "I am God Incarnate"
6. "I am THE Father and Father and I are one and the same person" 7. "I am made of sin"
8. "God is a trinity and I am part of that trinity or triune"
9. "I am your God who came to earth in human form as my own son to die on a Roman cross for the sins of Gentiles or the world or the entire humanity/"
10. "Through belief in my unconditional/loving/willing sacrifice as your God in human form as my own son, you can have eternal life"
11. "Therefore, Worship me and the cross"
12. "Father, ghost and I are co equal, co eternal and consubstantial gods forming a godhead"
13.“I, Jesus, existed before God as Word and I, Jesus, became God” 14.“Hey Philip! I am THE Father"
15. "Worship and kiss the cross and get your pope to kiss it, carry it with him and raise it like Moses' serpent"
16.“My mission is not to bring a book, but to die for sins of GENTILES and JEWS”
17. "I am your saviour (dear gentiles)

If you can't show proof from the Synoptic Gospels starting with Mark, then you best kneel down and listen to what Shamma told you.
Alex123 WM

London, UK

#182533 Jul 10, 2013
Seeker wrote:
<quoted text>
If you mean shut up Phallics, then you are spot on. All hail Phallics.
Homo slave...
When they took you to get neutered, did the Vet say that there was no need to neuter you because you had no working organ?
Poor phallus-less slave!

Answer these you twisted cake making creep...
We need you to show Jesus making claims in the first person as follows, in Synoptic Gospels starting with MARK:
1. "I am God in 'the' flesh"
2. "I am God!"
3. "I am THE only begotten son of God"
4. "I am God in person"
5. "I am God Incarnate"
6. "I am THE Father and Father and I are one and the same person" 7. "I am made of sin"
8. "God is a trinity and I am part of that trinity or triune"
9. "I am your God who came to earth in human form as my own son to die on a Roman cross for the sins of Gentiles or the world or the entire humanity/"
10. "Through belief in my unconditional/loving/willing sacrifice as your God in human form as my own son, you can have eternal life"
11. "Therefore, Worship me and the cross"
12. "Father, ghost and I are co equal, co eternal and consubstantial gods forming a godhead"
13.“I, Jesus, existed before God as Word and I, Jesus, became God” 14.“Hey Philip! I am THE Father"
15. "Worship and kiss the cross and get your pope to kiss it, carry it with him and raise it like Moses' serpent"
16.“My mission is not to bring a book, but to die for sins of GENTILES and JEWS”
17. "I am your saviour (dear gentiles)

If you can't show proof from the Synoptic Gospels starting with Mark, then you best kneel down and listen to what Shamma told you.
Seeker

Lowell, MA

#182534 Jul 10, 2013
Alex123 WM wrote:
<quoted text>
1. Give us your name so we can check this out.
As soon as you give your priest's certification that you used to claim that you had so we can all check it out. As soon as you at least finally say what denomination you were from. As soon as you can give us the source for your apparently bogus quote of Isaiah 9:6 that you posted. Fair enough?

Let me answer that for you. It's not fair of me to ask because it will expose all of the lies that you continually make without any bother on your conscience at all. So instead, you attack the other person and do anything that you can to make the other person out to be a liar anytime time that you can, whether it is actually justified or not, because you have been caught so many times being one yourself.

It's psychology 101. Your behavior is more transparent than freshly cleaned glass. And then I get to watch your kindergarten reaction of anger and frustration of you trying to put it back on to the other person when you have been so clearly nailed, it makes me want to either laugh or outright puke. I'll choose to laugh. BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Now, would you please just shut up? At least BMZ and MUG attempt to say something of value, but you have absolutely nothing to offer at all. They only let you go because Muslims are not allowed to insult other Muslims in front of the kafir.
Seeker

Lowell, MA

#182535 Jul 10, 2013
Parvti blows Nandi wrote:
<quoted text>
Now Tommy the pedophile and 911 and Boston bombing conspiracy freak joins the conversation because nobody listens to his stupid conspiracy theories anymore in other threads.

Could it get any worse?

You and Phallics really need to hook up. You two should become a two headed penis prop in a lesbian sex act, so that they can both have simultaneously sexual pleasure together.

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#182536 Jul 10, 2013
Alex123 WM wrote:
<quoted text>
Shamma, if ONLY you can clearly show me the teachings of Jesus (telling you that he is indeed God in human form who has come as a Jewish man to die on a roman cross for the sins of Gentiles who to him were dogs and pigs)then we have something "logical and meaningful" to discuss.
But for now, your mind is being controlled by the church.
You are of course entitled to your opinion but please don't tell us that it is the truth.
I totally agree with Jesus woh told his people to worship ONE G-d. Jesus NEVER promoted mangod worship.
My questions to the other gentleman were:
1. Please give us the names of ALL disciples and how they were made disciples.
(My observations: Jesus did NOT appoint "honest" paul. Paul simply made it all up without a single credible witness so that he can sell a cut down version of Judaism to the Gentiles).
2. Why do some Christians deny spouses and become Priests and Nuns?
(My view: This is unnatural and now the church is paying the price for the actions of naughty priests, while hoping that their "bottom"less pit of financial resources could cope with a tidal wave of litigations)
3. People use lobbyists as their is corruption at the top. Are you suggesting that your god is corrupted?
Jesus unfortunately made a clear statement during his life time that he came only for a limited number of people from his neighbourhood who were essentially from the clan of Judah.
Therfore, worshipping Jesus achieves nothing when it comes to a gentile or even a Jew. The only being worthy of worship os God who created the universe and beyond.
Shamma, it is criminal to add more "apostles and disciples" who have never met Jesus.
No Alex!
It is up to the Muslims to provide revelation on the ministry life of Jesus.
The Gospels were written over 600 years before Muhammad and his Muslims religion existed.
So you have to present revelation on the ministry life of Jesus on earth, since Muslims reject the Gospels.
Muslims have to explain why the Jews wanted to kill kill.
Since Muslims claim Jesus was only sent to foretell the coming of Muhammad.
So start explaining why the Jews wanted to kill Jesus?
Show revelation that states the Jews wanted to kill Jesus because he came to foretell the coming of Muhammad?

Location hidden

#182537 Jul 10, 2013
Parvti blows Nandi wrote:
<quoted text>
You are illiterate.
Lee rigby the rent boy

Ware, UK

#182538 Jul 10, 2013
Shamma wrote:
<quoted text>You are illiterate.
You used to shaft me up the azz...!
yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#182539 Jul 10, 2013
Shamma wrote:
<quoted text>Then why are you at war with every one on this thread?
It is you rabbee that is accusing God of not doing a good job in this world.
rabbee: because you have all, declared war against G-D. nor do i blame G-D, for your all doing a lousy propaganda job acting innocent.

the jews, christians, muslems, atheist and other pagans all claim to be innocent. when in actuality none of you, are actually innocent.

Location hidden

#182540 Jul 10, 2013
yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>
rabbee: because you have all, declared war against G-D. nor do i blame G-D, for your all doing a lousy propaganda job acting innocent.
the jews, christians, muslems, atheist and other pagans all claim to be innocent. when in actuality none of you, are actually innocent.
You are guilty of sin against God rabbee.

Location hidden

#182541 Jul 10, 2013
Lee rigby the rent boy wrote:
<quoted text>
You used to shaft me up the azz...!
You are mindless.
You say things without thought.
yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#182542 Jul 10, 2013
Shamma wrote:
<quoted text>You are guilty of sin against God rabbee.
rabbee: i was is not, still i is. so you have just again, bore false witness. what i used to be, is not now. but you're still, hating jesus christ. do you seriously think you have all, fooled TheG-D WHO actually came to speak to me according to The-Prophecy? go ahead fool yourself some more, by calling TheG-D of my forever prophesized visitations a liar.

you can all deny that you all helped, that same old devil again to deceive your grandmother. but it is still, bearing false witness.

Location hidden

#182543 Jul 10, 2013
yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>
rabbee: i was is not, still i is. so you have just again, bore false witness. what i used to be, is not now. but you're still, hating jesus christ. do you seriously think you have all, fooled TheG-D WHO actually came to speak to me according to The-Prophecy? go ahead fool yourself some more, by calling TheG-D of my forever prophesized visitations a liar.
you can all deny that you all helped, that same old devil again to deceive your grandmother. but it is still, bearing false witness.
Now I know you are of the devil rabbee.
You convicted your self to be a liar.
1 John 1:10
Walking in the Light
8 If we say that we have no sin, we deceive ourselves, and the truth is not in us. 9 If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness. 10 If we say that we have not sinned, we make him a liar, and his word is not in us.

You walk in the darkness rabbee.
The Word of God is not in you.

bmz

Since: Mar 08

Location hidden

#182544 Jul 10, 2013
Shamma wrote:
<quoted text>Now I know you are of the devil rabbee.
You convicted your self to be a liar.
1 John 1:10
Walking in the Light
8 If we say that we have no sin, we deceive ourselves, and the truth is not in us. 9 If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness. 10 If we say that we have not sinned, we make him a liar, and his word is not in us.
You walk in the darkness rabbee.
The Word of God is not in you.
This is the problem with the hocus pocus of John. So many Johns wrote John and his letters that they left in absurd statements resulting in a mishmash, which cannot even be considered verses.

I prefer to call them lines.

Now, look at this absurd line: "If we say that we have not sinned, we make him a liar, and his word is not in us."

Sinner,

if you say that you have not sinned, you make yourself a liar. You do not make God or Jesus a liar.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pagan/Wiccan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
omens of dead animals (Aug '08) May 10 Xmas 118
News Harrogate mother says foster families are relig... (Nov '15) Apr '17 Jogirl 52
News Magic 101: Who was Aleister Crowley? (Mar '11) Apr '17 skeptic 176
News Speaking of religion: Pagans stir a fuss in Beebe (Jun '14) Feb '17 guest 119
News Looking for a Pagan community in Kentucky? (Mar '12) Feb '17 Not a modern Chri... 15
News Man wins OK to wear goat horns in driver's lice... Feb '17 stalk this 19
News The war on Christmas (Dec '10) Feb '17 Eagle 12 4,947
More from around the web