Who Is Allah?

Aug 24, 2007 Full story: The Brussels Journal 207,340

“Allah is a very beautiful word for God. Shouldn't we all say that from now on we will name God Allah? [...] What does God care what we call him?”

From the desk of Soeren Kern on Fri, 2007-08-24 11:56 Europeans love to mock the salience of religion in American society. via The Brussels Journal

Full Story

bmz

Since: Mar 08

Singapore

#182335 Jul 9, 2013
Seeker wrote:
<quoted text>
None of the apostles did, nor did any past prophets. Nobody was perfect except for Jesus.
You can't say that he was perfect.

Jesus had his shortcomings.

Stopped a man from burying his own father, which shows impatience and inconsideration.

For example cursed the fig tree, called people Satan and brood of vipers and snakes. Was not polite to his own mother, who bore him. No Jew called his/her mother 'Woman!" Showed disdain for
non-Israelites. Insulted the Samaritan woman by exposing her private life. Boasted a lot.

After all he was a man and men made mistakes. So, no worries there.

The list is not exhaustive.
Alex123 WM

London, UK

#182336 Jul 9, 2013
Seeker wrote:
<quoted text>
BMZ, you simply do not know the meanings of the Hebrew scriptures better than Jewish scholars.....
Before we tackle "Jewish" scholars (wait till your ass gets whooped on Isaiah 9.xx), let's get my obedient slave seeker (ex Arnold POT Jeffrey Wright, Bemused conservative, god seer, profit, garamba) answer these in English without his hallucinatory opinions that are worth NOTHING.
Come on my slave,..if you can't answer questions properly, just say so.
Now redeem yourself.
We need you to show Jesus making claims in the first person as follows, in Synoptic Gospels starting with MARK:
1. "I am God in 'the' flesh"
2. "I am God!"
3. "I am THE only begotten son of God"
4. "I am God in person"
5. "I am God Incarnate"
6. "I am THE Father and Father and I are one and the same person" 7. "I am made of sin"
8. "God is a trinity and I am part of that trinity or triune"
9. "I am your God who came to earth in human form as my own son to die on a Roman cross for the sins of Gentiles or the world or the entire humanity/"
10. "Through belief in my unconditional/loving/willing sacrifice as your God in human form as my own son, you can have eternal life"
11. "Therefore, Worship me and the cross"
12. "Father, ghost and I are co equal, co eternal and consubstantial gods forming a godhead"
13.“I, Jesus, existed before God as Word and I, Jesus, became God” 14.“Hey Philip! I am THE Father"
15. "Worship and kiss the cross and get your pope to kiss it, carry it with him and raise it like Moses' serpent"
16.“My mission is not to bring a book, but to die for sins of GENTILES and JEWS”
17. "I am your saviour (dear gentiles)

If you can't show proof from the Synoptic Gospels starting with Mark, then you best kneel down and listen to what Shamma told you.
Alex123 WM

London, UK

#182337 Jul 9, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Stopped a man from burying his own father, which shows impatience and inconsideration.
For example cursed the fig tree, called people Satan and brood of vipers and snakes. Was not polite to his own mother, who bore him. No Jew called his/her mother 'Woman!" Showed disdain for
non-Israelites. Insulted the Samaritan woman by exposing her private life. Boasted a lot.
Ramadhan Greetings Mubarakh and Kareem to you and family, bro.
Still at it with my slave, eh?
He lives in his own world.
Now then, how can that fool claim that BJ was perfect when nearly 30 years of his life has been "wiped off" from their files.
Seeker continues to expand his fantasy bubble until it goes "POP"..or "BANG"....or "poopoo"..lol
Salaams
Alex123 WM

London, UK

#182338 Jul 9, 2013
Seeker wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you talking about me? I've been here the whole time. As I said, I just want to warn you that if you treat verses from John where it mentions a comforter as legitimate, then be prepared to explain why those verses are legitimate and the rest of the book is not. You will need to do that before we even get to discussing what those verses really mean and who they are referring to.
Show us the holy creepy ghost you deluded hallucinating fool.
Bring it out of your own filthy body and display it!
Alex123 WM

London, UK

#182339 Jul 9, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Ramdan Mubarak to you also. May Allah accept our fasts and prayers and good deeds.
Ameen.
Ramadhan Mubarak to you and family, brother Muq.
May Allah accept all our good deeds, prayers and fasts. Ameen.
Salaams

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#182340 Jul 9, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
My point on this forum has always been that the so-called Holy Spirit of Christianity DOES NOT exist as an entity at all, besides God and Mary's son Jesus.
And my point gets reinforced by the disciples' statement that they had not EVEN heard of the Holy Spirit.
So, what about blasphemy against God and Jesus? Does it mean that one can blaspheme against God and Jesus but one cannot blaspheme the thing that does not exist?
What about this translation from NIV? "And so I tell you, every kind of sin and slander can be forgiven, but blasphemy against the Spirit will not be forgiven.
And what about this from John 4? "God is a spirit; and they that adore him, must adore him in spirit and in truth."
We have direct access to God Almighty, who has always answered our prayers. We do not even pray through Muhammad, so why should we pray through Jesus. We don't need Jesus. Thanks
But look at the state of being of Muslims!
Their prayers still leave them in a state of confusion as what is good and evil.
Muslims continue to live the evil life of Muhammad.
Lying, rape, robbery, kidnap, ransom, and murder is still the normal way of life that Muslims live.

Appears their prayer's are not to God, but to an evil entity that has possessed the mind and heart of Muslims to evil in the world.

that Muslims live.
Alex123 WM

London, UK

#182341 Jul 9, 2013
Seeker wrote:
<quoted text>
Well that is true. That is what it teaches.
<quoted text>
Well, when it comes to even Moses himself, the greatest prophet of Judaism, that is not what the Jews think and I even gave you very credible links from their own websites that say this. So again, go argue with them, not me. Go be a person with third grade reasoning skills tell them what their scriptures mean. Go tell them why God did not actually allow Moses to lead them into the promised land, and see what you get.
glory-ah(gloria) Seeker: "BJ is god and he is sinless".

Humans: "who told you that?"

gloria Seeker: "that's what i believe"

Humans: "can you produce proof from the synoptic gospels starting with mark, where BJ says "I AM GOD and I AM SINLESS".

gloria Seeker: "shut up"

End of.

bmz

Singapore

#182342 Jul 9, 2013
Shamma wrote:
<quoted text>But look at the state of being of Muslims!
Their prayers still leave them in a state of confusion as what is good and evil.
Muslims continue to live the evil life of Muhammad.
Lying, rape, robbery, kidnap, ransom, and murder is still the normal way of life that Muslims live.
Appears their prayer's are not to God, but to an evil entity that has possessed the mind and heart of Muslims to evil in the world.
that Muslims live.
Off-topic as usual.

I wrote this:

My point on this forum has always been that the so-called Holy Spirit of Christianity DOES NOT exist as an entity at all, besides God and Mary's son Jesus.

And my point gets reinforced by the disciples' statement that they had not EVEN heard of the Holy Spirit.

So, what about blasphemy against God and Jesus? Does it mean that one can blaspheme against God and Jesus but one cannot blaspheme the thing that does not exist?

What about this translation from NIV? "And so I tell you, every kind of sin and slander can be forgiven, but blasphemy against the Spirit will not be forgiven.

And what about this from John 4? "God is a spirit; and they that adore him, must adore him in spirit and in truth."

We have direct access to God Almighty, who has always answered our prayers. We do not even pray through Muhammad, so why should we pray through Jesus. We don't need Jesus. Thanks

bmz

Singapore

#182343 Jul 9, 2013
Alex123 WM wrote:
<quoted text>
Ramadhan Greetings Mubarakh and Kareem to you and family, bro.

Salaams
Ramadan Mubarak to you and family, bro.

I am thinking to post short extracts from Mark and do a simple exegesis. What do you think?

Salaams
BMZ
Rabbeen Al Jihad

Salt Lake City, UT

#182344 Jul 9, 2013
Alex123 WM wrote:
<quoted text>
Before we tackle "Jewish" scholars (wait till your ass gets whooped on Isaiah 9.xx), let's get my obedient slave seeker (ex Arnold POT Jeffrey Wright, Bemused conservative, god seer, profit, garamba) answer these in English without his hallucinatory opinions that are worth NOTHING.
Come on my slave,..if you can't answer questions properly, just say so.
Now redeem yourself.
We need you to show Jesus making claims in the first person as follows, in Synoptic Gospels starting with MARK:
1. "I am God in 'the' flesh"
2. "I am God!"
3. "I am THE only begotten son of God"
4. "I am God in person"
5. "I am God Incarnate"
6. "I am THE Father and Father and I are one and the same person" 7. "I am made of sin"
8. "God is a trinity and I am part of that trinity or triune"
9. "I am your God who came to earth in human form as my own son to die on a Roman cross for the sins of Gentiles or the world or the entire humanity/"
10. "Through belief in my unconditional/loving/willing sacrifice as your God in human form as my own son, you can have eternal life"
11. "Therefore, Worship me and the cross"
12. "Father, ghost and I are co equal, co eternal and consubstantial gods forming a godhead"
13.“I, Jesus, existed before God as Word and I, Jesus, became God” 14.“Hey Philip! I am THE Father"
15. "Worship and kiss the cross and get your pope to kiss it, carry it with him and raise it like Moses' serpent"
16.“My mission is not to bring a book, but to die for sins of GENTILES and JEWS”
17. "I am your saviour (dear gentiles)
If you can't show proof from the Synoptic Gospels starting with Mark, then you best kneel down and listen to what Shamma told you.
SalaamZ ALX LOL! I guess you told him a thing or five yea!? I do notice the underlying commonality in all his posts is his festidious arrogance and stubborness.Quite typical of the bleeding kaafR. I guess you cant expect an old jakal to learn new tricks!LOL! CheerZ & Ramadan mubarakh
Alex123 WM

London, UK

#182345 Jul 9, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
I am thinking to post short extracts from Mark and do a simple exegesis. What do you think?
Salaams
BMZ
Sure, go for it, bro!
I have been very busy with many things and hopefully I should find a bit more time soon to tighten a few loose screws that are attached to mr seeker.
Salaams

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#182346 Jul 9, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Moses killed a man to save his fellow Hebrew. God forgave him. What sins had Moses committed?
Are you really that stupid?

Location hidden

#182347 Jul 9, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Salaams
BMZ
Like if you are able to make such an easy task... Do you? LOL

bmz

Singapore

#182348 Jul 9, 2013
STEFANO COLONNA wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you really that stupid?
What was so stupid in what I wrote, Stupid? I had written this:

Moses killed a man to save his fellow Hebrew. God forgave him. What sins had Moses committed?

bmz

Singapore

#182349 Jul 9, 2013
STEFANO COLONNA wrote:
<quoted text>
Like if you are able to make such an easy task... Do you? LOL
Do you find Mark's gospel difficult to understand? If you do, let me know.

Location hidden

#182350 Jul 9, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
What was so stupid in what I wrote, Stupid? I had written this:
Your brain is completely dead then.

Location hidden

#182351 Jul 9, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you find Mark's gospel difficult to understand? If you do, let me know.
The Gospel according to Mark is easy to understand, but your level of analysis is below of that of a mediocre person.

You are an useless poster and a time waster.

bmz

Singapore

#182352 Jul 9, 2013
STEFANO COLONNA wrote:
<quoted text>
Your brain is completely dead then.
What has this got to do with what I wrote?

This is what I wrote:

Seeker

Lowell, MA

#182353 Jul 9, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
You have no idea whatsoever what that statement meant. You can only see things in their literal fashion and are not capable of seeing deeper meanings behind statements and this is why Jesus confuses you so much, and he confused Muhammad as well who was also as deep of a thinker as a baby pool. I wouldn't even begin to try and explain what that statement really meant.
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
For example cursed the fig tree,
God kills tress all of the time by allowing for natural disaster, disease, etc.
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
called people Satan and brood of vipers and snakes.
The people who he was talking about were.
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Was not polite to his own mother, who bore him. No Jew called his/her mother 'Woman!"
Again, deeper meanings that you will never understand and I would never even bother to explain because your mind just doesn't seem capable to think that way. The Quran is right for you. It is simple enough and shallow enough for you.
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Showed disdain for
non-Israelites.
Actually, he showed pity for them.
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Insulted the Samaritan woman by exposing her private life.
You mean to her herself or do you mean he went around trumpeting to everyone else about what problems she had?
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Boasted a lot.
You haven't shown any.

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#182354 Jul 9, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Good questions, Joel.
Your questions clearly show how absurd is the Doctrine of Sin,5&#8804; to which Jesus did not contribute anything himself.
Thanks for asking good questions./8925
Muslims are an example of evil in them that still remains inside of them in their rejecting Gods gift of Salvation from the desire to sin.

1 Peter 1:18-19
For you know that God paid a ransom to save you from the empty life you inherited from your ancestors. And the ransom he paid was not mere gold or silver. He paid for you with the precious lifeblood of Christ, the sinless, spotless Lamb of God.(NLT)

Muslims chose to be an example of Muhammad who defied God and live a life of a thug, and murderer.

Muhammad dictated a book called the Koran that teaches Muslims to lie, rape, rob, kidnap, ransom, capture slaves, and murder to preserve Muhammad's way of life.

And Muslims chose Muhammad over God.
Every day in the world Muslims are committing Jihad against the righteousness of Gods laws and committing lying, rape, robbery, kidnap, ransom, capture of slaves, and murder in honoring their prophet Muhammad and his book the Koran.

God in his Holiness forbid that we should do these evil things, yet Muslims boast that those evil things they do are permitted by their prophet Muhammad.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pagan/Wiccan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Satanists Unveil Design for Statehouse Statue (Jan '14) 8 hr Big Log 17
torn sash 16 hr Wanderinsoul 1
Why Atheism Will Replace Religion (Aug '12) Dec 10 God worships Sin ... 14,477
Student expelled for casting a spell (Jan '14) Nov 22 Stay6c 6
Is reincarnation real?? (Feb '11) Nov '14 holysupremacy 70
Looking to correspond with Pagan's Nov '14 GordonM 1
drawing with pen Nov '14 scribbles 1
More from around the web