Who Is Allah?

Who Is Allah?

There are 254050 comments on the The Brussels Journal story from Aug 24, 2007, titled Who Is Allah?. In it, The Brussels Journal reports that:

“Allah is a very beautiful word for God. Shouldn't we all say that from now on we will name God Allah? [...] What does God care what we call him?”

From the desk of Soeren Kern on Fri, 2007-08-24 11:56 Europeans love to mock the salience of religion in American society. via The Brussels Journal

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Brussels Journal.

bible observer

Glen Ellyn, IL

#182012 Jul 5, 2013
Hammad wrote:
He is Allâh,(the) One
allah The Self-Sufficient Master, Whom all creatures need
He begets not, nor was He begotten
And there is none co-equal or comparable unto Him."
This is Allah
Allah is a mythical figure that the towel heads made up when they got overheated in the hot desert sun.If they would only take a shower and put on some deodorent they wouldnt stank so bad and wouldnt need their imaginary friend allha ba ba!!!!
Rabbeen Al Jihad

Salt Lake City, UT

#182013 Jul 5, 2013
bible observer wrote:
<quoted text>Allah is a mythical figure that the towel heads made up when they got overheated in the hot desert sun.If they would only take a shower and put on some deodorent they wouldnt stank so bad and wouldnt need their imaginary friend allha ba ba!!!!
Salaamz Eurotrash drone.
Rabbeen Al Jihad

Salt Lake City, UT

#182014 Jul 5, 2013
Seeker wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey, I didn't make any of that up. But go ahead, just ignore it because you need to. You never have anything to say to refute anything, you just pretend that you don't see what is clearly right in front of your face.
SalaamZ SneekR LOL! I learned the need for pretense from your eurotrash brethren,however it is unclear wether EYE should apply it or not in the face of underwhelming oddities like yourself. CheerZ
bible observer

Glen Ellyn, IL

#182015 Jul 5, 2013
Rabbeen Al Jihad wrote:
<quoted text>Salaamz Eurotrash drone.
Kiss my clean white superior american royal ass pal.
bmz

Since: Mar 08

Singapore

#182016 Jul 5, 2013
Seeker wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you want me to go back and find your post where you told me that one has to know the Arabic to fully understand 69:16 and then gave your own translation where you added the words "as if" to it? Do you want me to go back and find where you tried to replace the words "how can he" or "how could he" with "why should he" in 6:101?
Yes, please.
Seeker

Lowell, MA

#182017 Jul 5, 2013
Rabbeen Al Jihad wrote:
<quoted text>SalaamZ SneekR LOL! I learned the need for pretense from your eurotrash brethren,however it is unclear wether EYE should apply it or not in the face of underwhelming oddities like yourself. CheerZ
Again, no answer at all.
Rabbeen Al Jihad

Salt Lake City, UT

#182018 Jul 5, 2013
bible observer wrote:
<quoted text>Kiss my clean white superior american royal ass pal.
SalaamZ BO! LOL! Mark the spot! you,re all arse to Me! LMAO CheerZ

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#182019 Jul 5, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
You did not. And stop this nonsense that Jesus was God. That is Bull Shit and Satan is responsible for giving that Satanic thought to the founders of Christianity, who were Satan's minions.
That Jesus descended into hell and took the keys of heaven away from Satan, is absurd. Satan does not live in hell. He is free to roam.
Sorry Muslim, Your failure to recognize that God is Tri-une is your own shameful Muslim fault.
Jesus preached and taught that God is His Father, and that the Holy Spirit comes forth and proceeds from the Father and the Son of God.

God does not change His message from one prophet to another.
Gods message is the same today as it was from the beginning.

Muhammad's message is not the same as God taught to the prophets before Muhammad was born.

The laws of Muhammad's religion is not the same as the laws of God.
Muslims ignorance of God is shameful.

Jesus is the Son of God.
bmz

Singapore

#182020 Jul 5, 2013
Shamma wrote:
<quoted text>But the Trinity are not three different gods.
The Trinity is One God.
The Father, Son, and Holy Spirit are all united in one substance Spirit of God.
They are never separated from each other.
Jesus explained that in the Gospels.
John 10:30
New International Version (©2011)
"I and the Father are one."
The curse of Allah on Muslims has their mind confused, and Muslims are unable to understand the teachings of Jesus.
Muslims need to get down on their knees with a sincere heart and mind and ask God to remove the devil Allah's curse upon them, and open their mind to the truth of God.
Since there is only one God, then you do not need the absurd Trinity.

When you hold an apple in your hand, you hold only one apple. You do not hold a Trinity of an apple.

When Jesus said, "The Father and I are one", where was the third of the three?

Why did Jesus not say,'The Father, the Ghost and I are one'?

Answer: Because there was no such thing as the Holy Spirit. Remember when Paul asked the disciples if they had received the Holy Spirit after they believed?

They told Paul that they had not even heard of the thing called the Holy Spirit.

So, it is time fro you to discard and trash Trinity into the dust bin of Apocrypha and lies. If you belieev in John, then come up with Di-unity and if you do, we will blast that too happily.

Location hidden

#182021 Jul 5, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, please.
Do all Muslims understand the Arabic language?
bmz

Singapore

#182022 Jul 5, 2013
Shamma wrote:
<quoted text>Sorry Muslim, Your failure to recognize that God is Tri-une is your own shameful Muslim fault.
Jesus preached and taught that God is His Father, and that the Holy Spirit comes forth and proceeds from the Father and the Son of God.
God does not change His message from one prophet to another.
Gods message is the same today as it was from the beginning.
Muhammad's message is not the same as God taught to the prophets before Muhammad was born.
The laws of Muhammad's religion is not the same as the laws of God.
Muslims ignorance of God is shameful.
Jesus is the Son of God.
First you said, "Jesus is God" and now you say, "Jesus is the Son of God". Next you will tell us he was the Holy Spirit and then you will say, Jesus was the father of God, the Father.

Jesus never said the nonsense that the Holy Spirit comes forth and proceeds from the Father and the Son of God.

God, back then was every Jew's Father in heaven but God was not every Jew's father. Remember this.
bmz

Singapore

#182023 Jul 5, 2013
Redneck Reb wrote:
Good Video at WWW.Islam-Watch.org/ Watch the Video with the Jihadists on their knees looking at a MAP... Quite informative!
All Islam is Jiihad!!!!! Watch it before it is removed by the Government!!!!
Watched it. Boring!
yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#182024 Jul 5, 2013
Alex123 WM wrote:
<quoted text>
Biblical Moses was another comedian, bro.
This chap was given "hot-hot" instructions by his Boss.
What does he do? Smash them instead of first smashing up the golden calf!
Is that a mark of respect for God?
Or was Gold more important to him/them than a couple of "tablets/tables".
Salaams.
Alex WM
rabbee: well i am sure that Moshe, was even more astonished than any of you. when He did exactly, as it was already written. and there was nothing He, could do to change any of it. and neither can, any of you. only G-D can change The Our-Prophecy, here in TheTorah. sorry if you can't accept that Moshe, was commanded to break The Two Tablets by G-D. and those who's hearts were evil and wicked, were also commanded to build the golden calf. everything that was to happen, was already redeemed including being an evil muslim or christian.
yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#182025 Jul 5, 2013
sob: pre-deemed not redeemed.

Location hidden

#182026 Jul 5, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Since there is only one God, then you do not need the absurd Trinity.
When you hold an apple in your hand, you hold only one apple. You do not hold a Trinity of an apple.
When Jesus said, "The Father and I are one", where was the third of the three?
Why did Jesus not say,'The Father, the Ghost and I are one'?
Answer: Because there was no such thing as the Holy Spirit. Remember when Paul asked the disciples if they had received the Holy Spirit after they believed?
They told Paul that they had not even heard of the thing called the Holy Spirit.
So, it is time fro you to discard and trash Trinity into the dust bin of Apocrypha and lies. If you belieev in John, then come up with Di-unity and if you do, we will blast that too happily.
You dumb Muslim!
An Apple has a core, seeds and and an out side flesh.
So when you hold an Apple, you are holding three parts of the same one Apple.
In the human body there are many different parts of the body that all work together in forming one body.
So it is not illogical that God is a Trinity.

That which is illogical is your brain functioning in an illogical manor.
Muslims are void of rational reasoning.

Location hidden

#182027 Jul 5, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
First you said, "Jesus is God" and now you say, "Jesus is the Son of God". Next you will tell us he was the Holy Spirit and then you will say, Jesus was the father of God, the Father.
Jesus never said the nonsense that the Holy Spirit comes forth and proceeds from the Father and the Son of God.
God, back then was every Jew's Father in heaven but God was not every Jew's father. Remember this.
Jesus, The Son of God is the manifestation of God in human form.
The Holy Trinity of God is the perfect perfection of God.
The Muslim Allah god is the perfect image of the Black Stone Muhammad kissed in honoring the pagan Arab god called Allah.
The Muslim kaaba is an pagan idol.
bmz

Singapore

#182028 Jul 5, 2013
Shamma wrote:
<quoted text>Do all Muslims understand the Arabic language?
No.

Why?
Redneck Reb

United States

#182029 Jul 5, 2013
One God, in 3 Persons, as it is Written.....
Redneck Reb

United States

#182030 Jul 5, 2013
Good Video at WWW.Islam-Watch.org/ Watch the Video with the Jihadists on their knees looking at a MAP... Quite informative!

All Islam is Jiihad!!!!! Watch it before it is removed by the Government!!!!
yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#182031 Jul 5, 2013
all the lies in this world, has not prevented the prophecy here in TheTorah from happening. all your evil and wicked lying has done, is to insure the diluvium again. instead of asking, how can we convince G-D to change The-Prophecy? since your never going to convince G-D, with all of your other reality in lies. no one escapes the judgment Prophecy of G-D, not even me or this worlds grandmother. and trying to call Adam jesus, only avoids the real truth here in TheTorah mentally only. your other new testament scriptures, are all just another way of denouncing G-D, here and now in TheTorah.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pagan/Wiccan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The war on Christmas (Dec '10) 5 hr thetruth 4,833
News Athiest tells high schoolers God is evil (May '11) 5 hr thetruth 805
News Remembering a Christian and a Jew who traced an... 18 hr Frijoles 15
Anyone still at this forum Aug 23 Sarah Good 1
When do you know if you are truly Wiccan? (Nov '07) Aug 11 Tekmoses 137
Convert me from Agnostic to Atheist Jul '16 ATHEOI 2
Astrology and Paganism Jun '16 Wolf 1
More from around the web