Who Is Allah?

Who Is Allah?

There are 256424 comments on the The Brussels Journal story from Aug 24, 2007, titled Who Is Allah?. In it, The Brussels Journal reports that:

“Allah is a very beautiful word for God. Shouldn't we all say that from now on we will name God Allah? [...] What does God care what we call him?”

From the desk of Soeren Kern on Fri, 2007-08-24 11:56 Europeans love to mock the salience of religion in American society. via The Brussels Journal

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Brussels Journal.

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#182027 Jul 5, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
First you said, "Jesus is God" and now you say, "Jesus is the Son of God". Next you will tell us he was the Holy Spirit and then you will say, Jesus was the father of God, the Father.
Jesus never said the nonsense that the Holy Spirit comes forth and proceeds from the Father and the Son of God.
God, back then was every Jew's Father in heaven but God was not every Jew's father. Remember this.
Jesus, The Son of God is the manifestation of God in human form.
The Holy Trinity of God is the perfect perfection of God.
The Muslim Allah god is the perfect image of the Black Stone Muhammad kissed in honoring the pagan Arab god called Allah.
The Muslim kaaba is an pagan idol.
bmz

Since: Mar 08

Location hidden

#182028 Jul 5, 2013
Shamma wrote:
<quoted text>Do all Muslims understand the Arabic language?
No.

Why?
Redneck Reb

United States

#182029 Jul 5, 2013
One God, in 3 Persons, as it is Written.....
Redneck Reb

United States

#182030 Jul 5, 2013
Good Video at WWW.Islam-Watch.org/ Watch the Video with the Jihadists on their knees looking at a MAP... Quite informative!

All Islam is Jiihad!!!!! Watch it before it is removed by the Government!!!!
yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#182031 Jul 5, 2013
all the lies in this world, has not prevented the prophecy here in TheTorah from happening. all your evil and wicked lying has done, is to insure the diluvium again. instead of asking, how can we convince G-D to change The-Prophecy? since your never going to convince G-D, with all of your other reality in lies. no one escapes the judgment Prophecy of G-D, not even me or this worlds grandmother. and trying to call Adam jesus, only avoids the real truth here in TheTorah mentally only. your other new testament scriptures, are all just another way of denouncing G-D, here and now in TheTorah.
Redneck Reb

United States

#182032 Jul 5, 2013
"Behold, you are with child, and shall bear a son; you shall call his name Ishmael; because The Lord has given heed to your affliction. He shall be a wild ass of a man, his hand against every man and every man's hand against him; and he shall dwell over against all his kinsmen." (Genesis 16:11-12 RSV).
ISHMAEL is the Father of the Arab Race.

Ge 27:41
And Esau hated Jacob because of the blessing wherewith his father blessed him: and Esau said in his heart, The days of mourning for my father are at hand; then will I slay my brother Jacob.

Ge 27:42
And these words of Esau her elder son were told to Rebekah: and she sent and called Jacob her younger son, and said unto him, Behold, thy brother Esau, as touching thee, doth comfort himself, purposing to kill thee. Re: Gen 37:4,8 Gen 50:3,4,10 Obadiah 1:10 For thy violence against thy brother Jacob shame shall cover thee, and thou shalt be cut off for ever.

As it is written,“Jacob I loved, but Esau I hated.” Esau sold his birthright to Jacob for one meal. Not even realizing what he was doing.
-Jacob received the Blessing. Jacob's 12 sons were the fathers of the 12 tribes of Israel.

God changed Jacob's name to Israel ...the Father of the Jewish people.

Here we can see that "Birds of a Feather Flock Together"
Ge 28:9
Then went Esau unto Ishmael, and took unto the wives which he had Mahalath the daughter of Ishmael -Abraham's son, the sister of Nebajoth, to be his wife.

So the Ishmael/Esau descendants went and made up their own Religion/Cult
Because they weren't included in God's Covenant. The Covenant that all nations would be blessed through Abraham's seed.-Issac, Jacob's father.

This becomes apparent because early on the Koran deviates from Hebrew Scripture!
Redneck Reb

United States

#182033 Jul 5, 2013
I am the good shepherd, and know my sheep, and am known of mine. As the Father knoweth me, even so know I the Father: and I lay down my life for the sheep.(John 10:14, 15 KJV)
yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#182034 Jul 5, 2013
no one who rejects G-D here in TheTorah, shall ever be redeemed. and no amount of pretend good acting, shall get you there either. for all of your other stories, only result in more hell and death, from pestilence, plague, and famine. even global warming is the plague of your disbelief, of WHO is really in charge. with the whole world and their grandmother again, all committing suicide against G-D here in TheTorah.
Redneck Reb

United States

#182035 Jul 5, 2013
Here is The Comforter, The Holy Spirit.....

JOHN 14:15-17: "If you love me you will obey what I command. And I will ask the Father and He will give you another Comforter to be with you forever - the Spirit of Truth. The world cannot accept him because it neither sees him nor knows him. But you know him for he lives with you and will be in you."

JOHN 14:25, 26: "All this I have spoken while still with you. But the Comforter, the Holy Spirit whom the Father will send in my name, will teach you all things and will remind you of everything I have said to you."
Seeker

Lowell, MA

#182036 Jul 5, 2013
yehoshooah adam wrote:
all the lies in this world, has not prevented the prophecy here in TheTorah from happening. all your evil and wicked lying has done, is to insure the diluvium again. instead of asking, how can we convince G-D to change The-Prophecy? since your never going to convince G-D, with all of your other reality in lies. no one escapes the judgment Prophecy of G-D, not even me or this worlds grandmother. and trying to call Adam jesus, only avoids the real truth here in TheTorah mentally only. your other new testament scriptures, are all just another way of denouncing G-D, here and now in TheTorah.
Thanks for the advice.

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#182037 Jul 5, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
No.
Why?
Because there are 30 different meanings to one word.
So how can the Quran written in Arabic be the Word of God when one word has 30 different meanings?
It cannot be the Word of God.
For God is not a God of confusion.
That's why Muslims are without understanding of Gods Word.
Muslims are confused when truth is presented to them.
Redneck Reb

United States

#182038 Jul 5, 2013
Don't let the words of Jesus HURT Your Eyes, ....It is only a Figment of Your Imagination.....
Seeker

Lowell, MA

#182039 Jul 5, 2013
Shamma wrote:
<quoted text>Jesus, The Son of God is the manifestation of God in human form.
The Muslim Allah god is the perfect image of the Black Stone Muhammad kissed in honoring the pagan Arab god called Allah.
The Muslim kaaba is an pagan idol.
They never seem to want to answer about the pagans in Mecca honoring the Kaaba and Black Stone and Muhammad incorporating this into Islam. There is actually a whole story where the Kaaba had to be rebuilt and the Black Stone had to be put back into place, and all of the pagan tribes argued with each other about who should have the honor to do so. So they asked Muhammad to choose which of them should have that honor. And who did Muhammad choose? Why himself, of course. And this all happened pre Islam. Surely a sign of what was to come. If they could only see it in advance, they would have done themselves a huge favor, but they were stupid, just like they were stupid enough to enter into a ten year treaty with Muhammad that he had no intention of keeping one moment longer than he had to. All he was doing was to lull them into a false sense of security while he built his army up. Suckers. They trusted him.
Redneck Reb

United States

#182040 Jul 5, 2013
And on Your Day of Judgement, Who will Your Mediator Be? I will give You a Hint...It is Not the Judge..........
yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#182041 Jul 5, 2013
Redneck Reb wrote:
"Behold, you are with child, and shall bear a son; you shall call his name Ishmael; because The Lord has given heed to your affliction. He shall be a wild ass of a man, his hand against every man and every man's hand against him; and he shall dwell over against all his kinsmen." (Genesis 16:11-12 RSV).
ISHMAEL is the Father of the Arab Race.
Ge 27:41
And Esau hated Jacob because of the blessing wherewith his father blessed him: and Esau said in his heart, The days of mourning for my father are at hand; then will I slay my brother Jacob.
Ge 27:42
And these words of Esau her elder son were told to Rebekah: and she sent and called Jacob her younger son, and said unto him, Behold, thy brother Esau, as touching thee, doth comfort himself, purposing to kill thee. Re: Gen 37:4,8 Gen 50:3,4,10 Obadiah 1:10 For thy violence against thy brother Jacob shame shall cover thee, and thou shalt be cut off for ever.
As it is written,“Jacob I loved, but Esau I hated.” Esau sold his birthright to Jacob for one meal. Not even realizing what he was doing.
-Jacob received the Blessing. Jacob's 12 sons were the fathers of the 12 tribes of Israel.
God changed Jacob's name to Israel ...the Father of the Jewish people.
Here we can see that "Birds of a Feather Flock Together"
Ge 28:9
Then went Esau unto Ishmael, and took unto the wives which he had Mahalath the daughter of Ishmael -Abraham's son, the sister of Nebajoth, to be his wife.
So the Ishmael/Esau descendants went and made up their own Religion/Cult
Because they weren't included in God's Covenant. The Covenant that all nations would be blessed through Abraham's seed.-Issac, Jacob's father.
This becomes apparent because early on the Koran deviates from Hebrew Scripture!
rabbee: G-D changed Yaachov's Name to Ysrael, what gives any of you the authority to change it to Jacob or Israel?

this no different, than G-D changing chicken-little* jimmie's name to adam as TheHisSon of G-D again.

* i was there the day the sky fell on me, with nobody here in TheTorah to believe it.
Redneck Reb

United States

#182042 Jul 5, 2013
Hebrews 9:27 And as it is appointed unto men once to die, but after this the judgment:
bmz

Since: Mar 08

Location hidden

#182043 Jul 5, 2013
Shamma wrote:
Perfect imperfection and absurdity, I must say

A grand quote from a Christian:

"Trinity is as wrong as a three-dollar bill."

So, Shamma, when did the third of the three make an entry into the one God of Christianity? I recollect that even the disciples had not heard about it at all.
Redneck Reb

United States

#182044 Jul 5, 2013
A Rose by any other Name, Smells the Same.......
Redneck Reb

United States

#182045 Jul 5, 2013
When Mahdi comes ....Will You call Him Messiah?
Redneck Reb

United States

#182046 Jul 5, 2013
No Offense, But YOU cannot SEE the Forest for the TREES!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pagan/Wiccan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bloomfield woman behind Ten Commandments monume... (Aug '14) May 6 Largosmokey 9
can spells be done in the daytime? (Sep '06) May 5 Grami 9
An Occult site i just published, would love fee... (Jun '06) May 5 Grami 6
News Athiest tells high schoolers God is evil (May '11) May 4 Eagle 12 - 856
News Transgender inmate sues prison over witchcraft ... Apr 26 TerriB1 1
News Poland's bishops say Halloween is harmful, pagan (Oct '12) Apr '18 helpful links 22
the 7 great clans (Jun '07) Mar '18 Apittman010 480