Who Is Allah?

Who Is Allah?

There are 256484 comments on the The Brussels Journal story from Aug 24, 2007, titled Who Is Allah?. In it, The Brussels Journal reports that:

“Allah is a very beautiful word for God. Shouldn't we all say that from now on we will name God Allah? [...] What does God care what we call him?”

From the desk of Soeren Kern on Fri, 2007-08-24 11:56 Europeans love to mock the salience of religion in American society. via The Brussels Journal

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Brussels Journal.

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#181983 Jul 4, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
From my own Proverbs, which I created for goons like you:
"Who is the devil, who descended into hell instead of ascending into heaven first and then came out of it.
Tell me the name of the man and his father, if you know?"
The Thugs, who wrote for the Church know. I am sure you know too. If you need a hint, I will help you.
His name starts with J, but his name was not Judas. Try!
Jesus is God.
You have no understanding of Scripture.
You degrade God.
You bring God down to the slimy evilness of Muhammad.
Your mind is like a wild savage dog.
Muslims have no choice but to remain wild savage dogs.
If you understood God and Scripture you would know your post does blasphemes God.

Location hidden

#181984 Jul 4, 2013
bmz wrote:
If the Christian Bible were faultless, true and perfect, there would not have been three persons claiming to be Messiah at the same time on this board.
I am anxiously waiting for the arrival of the fourth.
The Holy Trinity of God is the perfectness of God.

God is love, and God expresses His love for us through His Holy Trinity.

Muslims have the opposite of love in their heart, and mind.
Muslims have the perfect evilness of their prophet Muhammad in their heart and mind

Muslims have no choice, except, but, to be the evil in the world.
Their pagan devil god, afflicted the Muslim mind with the evilness of Muhammad.

Location hidden

#181985 Jul 4, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
That was long before he went up the hill.
No one can say: ""G-d appears to Moses in a "burning bush", testing Moses’ faith.""
No test in there. That was their first meeting in private.
God knows every one before they are born.
God knew the mind of Moses, and chose Moses to lead the Israelite's out of Egypt, because God knew Moses believed in the God of the Israelite's.

Muslims have no understanding of Gods ways.
Muhammad instilled the evil of Satan in the heart and mind of Muslims.
bmz

Since: Mar 08

Location hidden

#181986 Jul 4, 2013
Shamma wrote:
<quoted text>Jesus is God.
You have no understanding of Scripture.
You degrade God.
You bring God down to the slimy evilness of Muhammad.
Your mind is like a wild savage dog.
Muslims have no choice but to remain wild savage dogs.
If you understood God and Scripture you would know your post does blasphemes God.
You were supposed to answer this:

"Who is the devil, who descended into hell instead of ascending into heaven first and then came out of it.

The Thugs, who wrote for the Church know. I am sure you know too.

If you need a hint, I will help you.

bmz

Location hidden

#181987 Jul 4, 2013
Shamma wrote:
God knows every one before they are born.
God knew the mind of Moses, and chose Moses to lead the Israelite's out of Egypt, because God knew Moses believed in the God of the Israelite's.
Muslims have no understanding of Gods ways.
Muhammad instilled the evil of Satan in the heart and mind of Muslims.
I am just saying that no one can say: ""G-d appears to Moses in a "burning bush", testing Moses’ faith.""

Only Satan, his hosts and minion will say, "G-d appears to Moses in a "burning bush", testing Moses’ faith."

Seeker and you should also not say that piece of lie and misinformation.

Calm down. Peace I have and peace I give you.
Redneck Reb

United States

#181988 Jul 4, 2013

Good Video at WWW.Islam-Watch.org/ Watch the Video with the Jihadists on their knees looking at a MAP... Quite informative!

All Islam is Jiihad!!!!! Watch it before it is removed by the Government!!!!
bmz

Location hidden

#181989 Jul 4, 2013
Shamma wrote:
<quoted text>The Holy Trinity of God is the perfectness of God.
God is love, and God expresses His love for us through His Holy Trinity.
Muslims have the opposite of love in their heart, and mind.
Muslims have the perfect evilness of their prophet Muhammad in their heart and mind
Muslims have no choice, except, but, to be the evil in the world.
Their pagan devil god, afflicted the Muslim mind with the evilness of Muhammad.
The alleged Holy Trinity is a fraud. Three cannot do the Tango. They will get entangled and collapse.
bmz

Location hidden

#181990 Jul 4, 2013
Redneck Reb wrote:
Good Video at WWW.Islam-Watch.org/ Watch the Video with the Jihadists on their knees looking at a MAP... Quite informative!
All Islam is Jiihad!!!!! Watch it before it is removed by the Government!!!!
I have to go out now.

Will watch it in the evening, Singapore time.

Location hidden

#181991 Jul 4, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
You were supposed to answer this:
The Thugs, who wrote for the Church know. I am sure you know too.
If you need a hint, I will help you.
I did.
Jesus is God.
And you are ignorant of Gods ways.
Muslims have no idea of what the scriptures are talking about.
All Muslims know is how to be evil like Muhammad.
Jesus descended into hell and took the keys of heaven away from Satan.
Satan has no power over the children of God.
Jesus freed us from the slavery of sin on the cross.
But Muslims rejection of Jesus on the cross keeps Muslims under the power of Satan.
And Muhammad is a slave to Satan.
Muslims are being deceived by Muhammad's book the Quran.
Muslims are afflicted by the curse of their devil god Allah.
The Muslim cry "Allah ARKBAR" is the curse of Allah that deceives Muslims.
Only God can remove that curse, and Muslims are too filled with the evil of Muhammad in their heart and mind to ask God to remove that curse.
The curse on Muslims "Allah ARKBAR"

Location hidden

#181992 Jul 4, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
The alleged Holy Trinity is a fraud. Three cannot do the Tango. They will get entangled and collapse.
But the Trinity are not three different gods.
The Trinity is One God.
The Father, Son, and Holy Spirit are all united in one substance Spirit of God.
They are never separated from each other.
Jesus explained that in the Gospels.
John 10:30
New International Version (©2011)
"I and the Father are one."

The curse of Allah on Muslims has their mind confused, and Muslims are unable to understand the teachings of Jesus.

Muslims need to get down on their knees with a sincere heart and mind and ask God to remove the devil Allah's curse upon them, and open their mind to the truth of God.
MUQ

Dammam, Saudi Arabia

#181993 Jul 5, 2013
Seeker wrote:
<quoted text>
What did this mean to you when you read it the first time?
"Sure, no problem. I never make any demands of the other person before a discussion can be had, but if you feel the need to do so, so be it."
What does "sure no problem" and "so be it" mean to you? This is already not looking very good.
Here, let me be completely explicit for you. I will follow your two very unnecessary conditions. Now after all of the ceremonious hype and intros, can we please just get to the discussion itself? Thank you.
I see you are very busy with so many people on this thread, how could we carry out a serious discussion, with you busy with so many people on the same thread answering so many questions.

This is not fair and very counter productive.

So Either you close all connections with other people during our discussion (except with those who comment on our discussion) or we carry out our discussion thru e-mails, so that we will not be disturbed.

I can promise that during the period of our discussion, I will not engage on any one else on this thread, except on messages that pertain to this topic only.

Please tell me which is more practical and convenient for you?

uhuh

Jumilla, Spain

#181994 Jul 5, 2013
HughBe wrote:
Uhuh---Paul (former Pharisee) the false prophet covered his very rotten core teaching of: Christ is God over all (Rom 9:5) who took the form of a man (Phil 2:7)
HughBe---Compare Paul's teaching with Judaism,
"The GREAT 18th century Talmudic titan, the Vilna Gaon, criticized the cultic tendency of the early Hasidim to WORSHIP their Rebbe as a DEITY/god."
Did the rabbis in question have the form of MEN? YES.
Were they considered gods? YES.
jewish mystics also highly regarded Enoch/Metatron as "YHVH ha-katan" (the lesser YHVH) he is seated on his own throne in heaven,(perhaps this is the "Uzayr son of Allah" in Quran 9:30)
but did they pray to them like christians pray to Jesus?
"O Rebbe, forgive us our sins, have mercy on us sinners" Rebbe saves! lol
Seeker

Lowell, MA

#181995 Jul 5, 2013
Simon wrote:
<quoted text>
Interesting! Muhammad never took slaves for himself or his followers but only bought them from the pagans to give them freedom. Do you have any sources for this or are you lying through your teeth?
Did you even have to ask that question? Lying comes second nature.
uhuh

Jumilla, Spain

#181996 Jul 5, 2013
Vilna Gaon on "the strange gods of wood and stone" in Deut 28,
"Wood and stone refers to the religion of Esau - Christianity, and the religion of Ishmael - Islam, respectively"

Location hidden

#181997 Jul 5, 2013
uhuh

Jumilla, Spain

#181998 Jul 5, 2013
El Cid wrote:
"The prophets, the rabbis and the learned had judged the Jews by the Torah..
Let the people of the Gospel judge by what God has revealed in it..
For each of you We have made a Law and a Way" (Quran 5:41-48)

Abrogated by Quran 4:114 "He who disobeys the Apostle after guidance has been revealed will burn in Hell."
That would mean Jews and Christians.
the reason Quran 5:41-48 were revealed
according to Sahih Bukhari, Sahih Muslim, Sunan Abu Dawud, Tafsir Ibn Kathir, Tafsir Ibn Abbas, Asbab al-Nuzul,

the Medinan Jews sought judgment from Muhammad on a couple among them who had committed adultery, they arranged a pillow for him to sit on,
Muhammad: "What does the Torah prescribe?"
Jews: "Flogging, and then we usually humiliate them by blackening their faces with coal or have them ride donkeys backward and parade them in public"
however, Muhammad ordered the adulterers be stoned to death
Seeker

Lowell, MA

#181999 Jul 5, 2013
Normal Man wrote:
<quoted text>
There are holy Quran books which translated to many languages!
Almost all languages in the world!
Arabic language is a religious rituals for none-Arab Muslims, it's not must to leave your mother tongue, no this is not Compulsory, and all none-Arab Muslims have right to keep their languages which's good!
Why don't you tell that to your fellow Muslims who always use the excuse that one has to know the Arabic when they can't explain a problematic verse? Tell it to BMZ. That's what he told me when I brought up the very simple verse of 69:16
Normal Man wrote:
<quoted text>
And it's good to have another languages or second language (For example me i speak English as a second language)!
But the prayer is must in Arabic because it's a religious language, the reason is, because Allah didn't want past mistakes repeat again to prevent the misrepresentation, when the Bible was in Aramaic, then it translated to Syriac, and that's made misrepresentation, if the bible didn't distort, the Christianity will still the official religion in all Muslim countries today! And Islam wouldn't come!
Islam came because Muhammad saw the success of Christians and Jews and wanted something similar for the Arabs. That's why the Quran was in Arabic. That's also why he needed to hijack the scriptures from the descendants of Isaac, because he had no scriptures from the descendants of Ishmael to build his invention on.
Normal Man wrote:
<quoted text>
Same here, we don't have anything against the Christians nor Americans nor Jews (The problem is with Zionists which's political issue and that's different story)
I wouldn't say "we" if I were you. Perhaps you can speak for yourself, but I don't think you can speak for others. For example, you can't speak for all of the common Palestinians who were dancing in the streets after 911. Even the "death to America" Iranians held candlelight vigils to express sympathy, but the Palestinians honked horns and celebrated. That's when I lost all sympathy for those people. It wasn't just a few Palestinians, it was the vast majority showing their true colors.
Normal Man wrote:
<quoted text>
Again seeker, Mohammed didn't create the holy Quran, the Quran was said by Allah!
Yes, so it claims. Why is the Quran right? Because Muhammad said so. Why is Muhammad right? Because the Quran said so. Why is the Quran right? Because Muhammad said so. Why is Muhammad right? Because the Quran said so. And endless logical circle. This is called doughnut logic. Circular reasoning with a big fat hole in the middle of it.
Normal Man wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, the Hadiths is for Mohammed (PBUH)
I have to notice you something that some hadiths in fact are not for Mohammed, it's made by the British Intelligence 150 years ago for political reasons to make a bad reputations about us, to make a conflict between Islamic sects, and to weaken the Muslims, and many more.
Who told you that lie?
Normal Man wrote:
<quoted text>
Unfortunately those fake hadiths are confirmed in the sources and a millions of Muslims don't know about'em only few!
You are being lied to. Muslims are also told the lie that Neil Armstrong heard the call to prayer on the moon. Seems like some Muslim propagandists don't see any problem at all with lying. The hadiths have been around for over 1000 years, and any Muslim scholar or even common Muslim can check them against any British invention and clearly catch them. You are completely being lied to. That's a new one that I never heard. But the propaganda machine never seems to stop churning out lies. By the time one is debunked, they have already invented four more. It's really awful, and Muslims themselves are the biggest losers from their behavior.
Seeker

Lowell, MA

#182000 Jul 5, 2013
bmz wrote:
If the Christian Bible were faultless, true and perfect, there would not have been three persons claiming to be Messiah at the same time on this board.
I am anxiously waiting for the arrival of the fourth.
LOL!!! That was a good joke, but I think I made that one first. But in all seriousness, this is what the Bible says.

"23 At that time if anyone says to you,‘Look, here is the Messiah!’ or,‘There he is!’ do not believe it. 24 For false messiahs and false prophets will appear and perform great signs and wonders to deceive, if possible, even the elect. 25 See, I have told you ahead of time. 26 “So if anyone tells you,‘There he is, out in the wilderness,’ do not go out; or,‘Here he is, in the inner rooms,’ do not believe it. 27 For as lightning that comes from the east is visible even in the west, so will be the coming of the Son of Man."

I am waiting for "Yesh Who Hah Sadam, the King of Babbleloonia", "Soosham" or "Jake the Fake" to hitch a ride on a cloud and manifest themselves to the world. But they all seem to think that topix is the best place to be to manifest their infinite wisdom and glory. Go figure, eh? We should feel so honored that they picked little old topix and the Islam forum and gave us undeserving people a front row seat ((chuckle chuckle)). The world has many freaks in it. I would guess that there are actually 10,000 Messiahs running around right now, each claiming they are the only real deal. It's a psychological disorder called "megalomania".
Alex123 WM

London, UK

#182001 Jul 5, 2013
23 At that time if anyone says to you,‘Look, here is God in human form!’ or,‘There he is- the lamb!’ do not believe it. 24 For false gods and false prophets will appear and perform great signs and wonders to deceive, if possible, even the elect. 25 See, I have told you ahead of time. 26 “So if anyone tells you,‘There he is, out in the wilderness,’ do not go out; or,‘Here he is, in the inner rooms,’ do not believe it.

"Wait for him to say it to you"
"If he does not make a direct and clear claim then he is not God or even a messiah, avoid him"
Seeker

Lowell, MA

#182002 Jul 5, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
I see you are very busy with so many people on this thread, how could we carry out a serious discussion, with you busy with so many people on the same thread answering so many questions.
This is not fair and very counter productive.
So Either you close all connections with other people during our discussion (except with those who comment on our discussion) or we carry out our discussion thru e-mails, so that we will not be disturbed.
You know what? Let's just forget about it at this point. You make too many demands. I never make any demands on anybody before I will have a discussion with them unless they continually play games with me, like rabbee and Phallics does. It's ridiculous. There's no reason for these "theatrics" you are playing. Either you participant as any other person on this forum or there will be no discussion on the matter between you and I. So there's my "demand".

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pagan/Wiccan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Man wins OK to wear goat horns in driver's lice... Feb 10 Susan 17
ecoven on Facebook. secret group free classes a... (Apr '14) Feb 7 Kcreoke 2
News The war on Christmas (Dec '10) Feb 6 thetruth 4,942
omens of dead animals (Aug '08) Feb 3 Nona 116
News Speaking of religion: Pagans stir a fuss in Beebe (Jun '14) Jan 30 lee77 117
News 'Everyone will be Muslim because of our stupidi... Jan 26 Rabbeen Al Jihad 20
Splash X Damage (Apr '08) Jan 22 Jahmahlol 6
More from around the web