Who Is Allah?

Who Is Allah?

There are 255957 comments on the The Brussels Journal story from Aug 24, 2007, titled Who Is Allah?. In it, The Brussels Journal reports that:

“Allah is a very beautiful word for God. Shouldn't we all say that from now on we will name God Allah? [...] What does God care what we call him?”

From the desk of Soeren Kern on Fri, 2007-08-24 11:56 Europeans love to mock the salience of religion in American society. via The Brussels Journal

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Brussels Journal.

Seeker

Lowell, MA

#181950 Jul 4, 2013
Ray wrote:
<quoted text>
Why don't you just follow his advice and shut the fck up?
Why should I shut up because a lunatic who's faulty logic keeps getting cornered says so?
Seeker

Lowell, MA

#181951 Jul 4, 2013
Normal Man wrote:
Jesus (PBUH) was a Prophet not God!
How can a human be a god!
I explained my take on that.
Normal Man wrote:
The Jews consider Moses as a prophet!
The Muslims consider Muhammad (PBUH) as a prophet!
Then why the Christians are different and went out the circle?
Knowing that these 3 religions are almost the same!
They aren't.
Normal Man wrote:
The Christianity came from Middle East, and the originally language of the Christianity is Aramaic
Which means, the white people who are none-Arameans don't know anything about Aramaic language nor the Christianity!
Jesus was a Jew and so were the earliest followers.
Normal Man wrote:
And that's the problem!
When the real bible came out on Jesus (PBUH) was in Aramaic, and that real book remained until Jesus went to the sky (Jesus is not dead btw)
There was no book during Jesus' time. He never spoke of any book that he brought. That was Muhammad making up a lie to make Jesus' mission look more like his. The Gospels were people merely retelling the story of what happened after Jesus was gone. There was no one original "Injil", that was a lie that Muhammad made up to make it look like Jesus brought a book to like Muhammad did to make their missions look similar, because Muhammad could do no miracles, nor die for sins.. But Jesus' mission was not to bring a book, but to do things and miracles and then die for sins.
Normal Man wrote:
The real book was with Paul the Apostle, when Paul pass away, the book translated to the Syriac language, and that was big mistake because the book became distorted, and the real book lost!
And this question is for my friend seeker!
How could you say that the real book was with Paul when so many Muslims call him the evil apostle or priest and a phony and liar? Of all things that I thought you might say, this would be the last thing that I would expect. Perhaps you need to talk to your fellow Muslims first so that everybody can get their story straight and then come back to me.
yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#181952 Jul 4, 2013
Normal Man wrote:
Jesus (PBUH) was a Prophet not God!
How can a human be a god!
The Jews consider Moses as a prophet!
The Muslims consider Muhammad (PBUH) as a prophet!
Then why the Christians are different and went out the circle?
Knowing that these 3 religions are almost the same!
The Christianity came from Middle East, and the originally language of the Christianity is Aramaic
Which means, the white people who are none-Arameans don't know anything about Aramaic language nor the Christianity!
And that's the problem!
When the real bible came out on Jesus (PBUH) was in Aramaic, and that real book remained until Jesus went to the sky (Jesus is not dead btw)
The real book was with Paul the Apostle, when Paul pass away, the book translated to the Syriac language, and that was big mistake because the book became distorted, and the real book lost!
And this question is for my friend seeker!
rabbee: "(and G-D said, "Let US make Adam in OUR IMAGE, after OUR LIKENESS. They shall rule over the fish in the sea, the birds of the sky, and over the animal, the whole earth, and every creeping thing that creeps that creeps upon the earth.")"

now who are the intellectual idiots, that delude that G-D has ever changed this?
yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#181953 Jul 4, 2013
Seeker wrote:
<quoted text>
Why should I shut up because a lunatic who's faulty logic keeps getting cornered says so?
rabbee: well that is just your, faulty no so subtle critter logic talking. which only proves, that your not the more subtle than any other talking critter of the religious fields.
Seeker

Lowell, MA

#181954 Jul 4, 2013
yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>
rabbee: The-Angel of Introduction, is not G-D. it is The-Angel of The-Glow, that makes your shoes and socks come off, and fall like dead prior to The-Audience. whether you, believe in G-D, or you don't. This Angel shall always, proceed The-Audience with G-D.
rabies: It is always a pleasure to be exposed to the ancient, previously undiscovered, Babbleloonian language and beliefs. I think an archeological historian should see this. He or she would be most fascinated.
Seeker

Lowell, MA

#181955 Jul 4, 2013
yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>
rabbee: well that is just your, faulty no so subtle critter logic talking.
Says who? The return of the Babbleloonian King?
Seeker

Lowell, MA

#181956 Jul 4, 2013
Baableloonia is ready to reestablish it's past glorious kingdom right in a condo in downtown Denver. Be forewarned people.
yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#181957 Jul 4, 2013
Seeker wrote:
<quoted text>
rabies: It is always a pleasure to be exposed to the ancient, previously undiscovered, Babbleloonian language and beliefs. I think an archeological historian should see this. He or she would be most fascinated.
rabbee: nah! even your babelooneon, philosophy is not all that impressive. no matter how self fascinating, your babeloonean is.
yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#181958 Jul 4, 2013
Seeker wrote:
<quoted text>
Says who? The return of the Babbleloonian King?
rabbee: now you are claiming to be, the kind of babelon and on? maybe you should finally consider, becoming a christian.
yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#181959 Jul 4, 2013
Seeker wrote:
Baableloonia is ready to reestablish it's past glorious kingdom right in a condo in downtown Denver. Be forewarned people.
rabbee: at the very least gnu Yeroosalem, but i would not stretch it to where you live. i stay with where, the two tables of stone are.
Seeker

Lowell, MA

#181960 Jul 4, 2013
yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>
rabbee: nah! even your babelooneon, philosophy is not all that impressive. no matter how self fascinating, your babeloonean is.
It's Babbleloonian, not Babbleloonean you stupid Babbleloonian. Can't you even Get THAT right? You can't even spell your own silly little made up kingdom and language right, let alone all of the other stupid things that you make up. It's the third return of Babbleloonia, and your grandmother is waiting to marry you along with those two stupid surrogate mothers that you never name.
Seeker

Lowell, MA

#181961 Jul 4, 2013
Looks like the King of Babbleloonia has made a pact with the King of Megalomania because they both have rabies.
Seeker

Lowell, MA

#181962 Jul 4, 2013
yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>
rabbee: at the very least gnu Yeroosalem, but i would not stretch it to where you live. i stay with where, the two tables of stone are.
And that must be right smack in a condo in Denver. I get it now.
Normal Man

Riyadh, Saudi Arabia

#181963 Jul 4, 2013
Seeker wrote:
<quoted text>
I explained my take on that.
<quoted text>
They aren't.
<quoted text>
Jesus was a Jew and so were the earliest followers.
<quoted text>
There was no book during Jesus' time. He never spoke of any book that he brought. That was Muhammad making up a lie to make Jesus' mission look more like his. The Gospels were people merely retelling the story of what happened after Jesus was gone. There was no one original "Injil", that was a lie that Muhammad made up to make it look like Jesus brought a book to like Muhammad did to make their missions look similar, because Muhammad could do no miracles, nor die for sins.. But Jesus' mission was not to bring a book, but to do things and miracles and then die for sins.
<quoted text>
How could you say that the real book was with Paul when so many Muslims call him the evil apostle or priest and a phony and liar? Of all things that I thought you might say, this would be the last thing that I would expect. Perhaps you need to talk to your fellow Muslims first so that everybody can get their story straight and then come back to me.
Well, i don't call the holy people and the friends of holy people "evil"!!!!

Jesus was of Hebraic descent, but he spoke in Aramaic language!
And you Christian "As you said" don't know one word of Aramaic language, how can you call your self as a Christian?

And how could say that Jesus didn't have a book?
Then what is the Bible?? Is that book doesn't belong to Jesus?

And please don't call my holy lord "lair" Just respect as i respect you, and respect what you believe!!

Muhammad (PBUH) was the cleanest and honestest man in this planet!
Seeker

Lowell, MA

#181964 Jul 4, 2013
Normal Man wrote:
<quoted text>
So what?
Normal Man wrote:
<quoted text>
And you Christian "As you said" don't know one word of Aramaic language, how can you call your self as a Christian?
There is nothing in Christianity that demands you have to know one language or the other. It's not like Islam where it is demanded they know Arabic before they can ever truly understand the Quran, even though probably 80% of the world's Muslims know little or no Arabic. So where does that put them?
Normal Man wrote:
<quoted text>
Because there is no mention, nor even hint of such thing at all that he ever even alluded to.
Normal Man wrote:
<quoted text>
He referred to past scriptures but never referred to his own because he never intended to bring one. That wasn't his mission and it is quite clear. Jeremiah predicted a new covenant that will not be like the old one that lead them out of Egypt and it even said that the law shall be written on the hearts and minds of men and never mentioned any book.
Normal Man wrote:
<quoted text>
And please don't call my holy lord "lair" Just respect as i respect you, and respect what you believe!!
Have you ever taken the time to read any of the hadiths that I have posted here? I didn't make any of those up, they all came from Muslim sources themselves. I don't have to lie or make anything up, I can merely use Muslim sources themselves. Why would I want to just lie or make things up?

I actually have no hatred for Muslims themselves. After all, they are just humans like myself. It's not their fault that their minds are trapped. But I DO have a hatred for Muhammad for inventing the Quran and doing the things he did in the hadiths that have set such a bad example for so many people, especially since he was supposed to be the example for all times and all people. Very dangerous stuff. I find nothing at all wrong with the behavior of Jesus, but plenty wrong with the behavior of Muhammad.

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#181965 Jul 4, 2013
Normal Man wrote:
<quoted text>
We know you are not sincere when you give false testimony about Muhammad.
Muhammad is a devil from hell.
Islam is a religion of thugs and murderer's.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#181966 Jul 4, 2013
HUghBe--- Where is my girl Uhuh? I am waiting on her response to the post below.

Uhuh---Paul(former Pharisee) the false prophet covered his very rotten core teaching of: Christ is God over all (Rom 9:5) who took the form of a man

HughBe---Compare Paul's teaching with Judaism.

Judaism--- ""The GREAT 18th century Talmudic titan, the Vilna Gaon, criticized the cultic tendency of the early Hasidim to WORSHIP their Rebbe as a DEITY/god."

Did the rabbis in question have the form of MEN? YES.

Were they considered gods? YES.

http://rabbimichaelsamuel.com/2011/10/the-mes ..

“Legumes of the World Unite ”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#181967 Jul 4, 2013
HughBe wrote:
HUghBe--- Where is my girl Uhuh? I am waiting on her response to the post below.
Uhuh---Paul(former Pharisee) the false prophet covered his very rotten core teaching of: Christ is God over all (Rom 9:5) who took the form of a man
HughBe---Compare Paul's teaching with Judaism.
Judaism--- ""The GREAT 18th century Talmudic titan, the Vilna Gaon, criticized the cultic tendency of the early Hasidim to WORSHIP their Rebbe as a DEITY/god."
Did the rabbis in question have the form of MEN? YES.
Were they considered gods? YES.
http://rabbimichaelsamuel.com/2011/10/the-mes ..
Yu eat unda sheet?
Normal Man

Riyadh, Saudi Arabia

#181968 Jul 4, 2013
Seeker wrote:
<quoted text>
So what?
<quoted text>
There is nothing in Christianity that demands you have to know one language or the other. It's not like Islam where it is demanded they know Arabic before they can ever truly understand the Quran, even though probably 80% of the world's Muslims know little or no Arabic. So where does that put them?
<quoted text>
Because there is no mention, nor even hint of such thing at all that he ever even alluded to.
<quoted text>
He referred to past scriptures but never referred to his own because he never intended to bring one. That wasn't his mission and it is quite clear. Jeremiah predicted a new covenant that will not be like the old one that lead them out of Egypt and it even said that the law shall be written on the hearts and minds of men and never mentioned any book.
<quoted text>
Have you ever taken the time to read any of the hadiths that I have posted here? I didn't make any of those up, they all came from Muslim sources themselves. I don't have to lie or make anything up, I can merely use Muslim sources themselves. Why would I want to just lie or make things up?
I actually have no hatred for Muslims themselves. After all, they are just humans like myself. It's not their fault that their minds are trapped. But I DO have a hatred for Muhammad for inventing the Quran and doing the things he did in the hadiths that have set such a bad example for so many people, especially since he was supposed to be the example for all times and all people. Very dangerous stuff. I find nothing at all wrong with the behavior of Jesus, but plenty wrong with the behavior of Muhammad.
There are holy Quran books which translated to many languages!
Almost all languages in the world!
Arabic language is a religious rituals for none-Arab Muslims, it's not must to leave your mother tongue, no this is not Compulsory, and all none-Arab Muslims have right to keep their languages which's good!
And it's good to have another languages or second language (For example me i speak English as a second language)!

But the prayer is must in Arabic because it's a religious language, the reason is, because Allah didn't want past mistakes repeat again to prevent the misrepresentation, when the Bible was in Aramaic, then it translated to Syriac, and that's made misrepresentation, if the bible didn't distort, the Christianity will still the official religion in all Muslim countries today!
And Islam wouldn't come!

Same here, we don't have anything against the Christians nor Americans nor Jews (The problem is with Zionists which's political issue and that's different story)

Again seeker, Mohammed didn't create the holy Quran, the Quran was said by Allah!

Yes, the Hadiths is for Mohammed (PBUH)

I have to notice you something that some hadiths in fact are not for Mohammed, it's made by the British Intelligence 150 years ago for political reasons to make a bad reputations about us, to make a conflict between Islamic sects, and to weaken the Muslims, and many more.
Unfortunately those fake hadiths are confirmed in the sources and a millions of Muslims don't know about'em only few!
Redneck Reb

United States

#181969 Jul 4, 2013
Normal Man .... Here is one document of what Shamma is referring to:

http://www.islam-watch.org/syedkamranmirza/Mu...

Peace be with you!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pagan/Wiccan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The war on Christmas (Dec '10) Dec 3 Eagle 12 4,907
omens of dead animals (Aug '08) Nov 25 Jillifitz 115
News Paganism no better than Atheism (May '10) Nov 17 Amused 30
News Why All Jews Should Hate Halloween - And So Sho... Oct '16 Hecate 1
Beauty spell worked last year but not anymore Oct '16 Prettyicy 1
Wiccan Coven Secrets Anyone? Oct '16 Julius the Jules 1
Need info Oct '16 Fraidy Cat 2
More from around the web