Who Is Allah?

Aug 24, 2007 Full story: The Brussels Journal 203,306

“Allah is a very beautiful word for God. Shouldn't we all say that from now on we will name God Allah? [...] What does God care what we call him?”

From the desk of Soeren Kern on Fri, 2007-08-24 11:56 Europeans love to mock the salience of religion in American society. via The Brussels Journal

Full Story
Seeker

Lowell, MA

#181810 Jul 3, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Jesus should have told Pilate at his trial: "Signor, haven't you heard it was said,'Give to Cesar what is Cesar's and give to God what is God's'?"
But you said elsewhere that you are like Jesus in that you don't answer stupid questions. And Pilate also said that he has found no crime that Jesus has committed.

bmz

Since: Mar 08

Singapore

#181811 Jul 3, 2013
Correction, Rabbeen

Should read:

It is a great pleasure to respond to your posts and the questions, you raise.

You are my friend I am well pleased with you. Please ask and you will receive.

I mean answers.

bmz

Singapore

#181812 Jul 3, 2013
@ Rabbeen

The remaining part will be answered after dinner.

I have so much to offer on that.

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#181813 Jul 3, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
You fools quote us what you cannot understand yourself.
If you know how to read and comprehend, then you should know that Jesus also permitted divorcing a wife for sexual immorality. He qualified it soooooo well.
So, after the two become one flesh and one goes after another flesh and those two become one flesh unlawfully, then Jesus strongly recommends divorce.
Read V9 again, clueless fool!
It does not say wives.
1 wife. If she violates her wedding vowels and has sex with another other then her husband, the husband nay divorce her.

It is not multiple wives.
If the male has sex out side his marriage, the wife may divorce him.

Muhammad's religious law on marriage volatiles Gods law.

Muhammad violated Gods law by making his own laws.
According to the Quran, Muhammad was to follow the laws Jesus spoke of in the Gospels.
Allah said it is Jesus who came with the law.

"Behold! the angels said,'Oh Mary! God gives you glad tidings of a Word from Him. His name will be Christ Jesus, the son of Mary, held in honour in this world and the Hereafter, and in (the company of) those nearest to God. He shall speak to the people in childhood and in maturity. He shall be (in the company) of the righteous... And God will teach him the Book and Wisdom, the Law and the Gospel'" (3:45-48).

So it is Jesus and not Muhammad that Muslims are to follow.
No where else in the Quran does it say that God would teach Muhammad
the book and wisdom, the law and the Gospel.

So the book Muslims say is the Word of God is the Gospels taught by God to Jesus.
Normal Man

Riyadh, Saudi Arabia

#181814 Jul 3, 2013
I'm still watching!!
Seeker

Lowell, MA

#181815 Jul 3, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
You ALSO forgot to put PBUH after praising Jesus!! Why did you complain to me?
Search 1000 Posts of so called followers of Jesus Christ, who call themselves Christians on this thread and verify how many of them use any salutation before or after the name of Jesus Christ.
Jesus never said to use any salutations. And you didn't praise Jesus in that post, you trashed him. Do I have to requote it?

bmz

Singapore

#181816 Jul 3, 2013
Seeker wrote:
<quoted text>
It sure isn't, and the hadiths and tafsir prove me right, and these are MUSLIM sources.
<quoted text>
Thanks for what is nothing more than your opinion, and I and other Christians deny that all of the time. And you know my take on it all. I have explained that to you four different times now how Jesus can be said to be a physical manifestation of God on earth, and yet the Son of God, and yet it can also be said that the Father is greater, and you never answer that because it doesn't fit into your knock Christianity down manual that you copy and paste from. Maybe not literally copy and paste, but it might as well be.
I never copy from others and paste. To copy and paste articles is something Christian. I write my own thoughts. When I need something to quote from the Bible, I will usually copy and paste the verses from Christian sources such as BibleGateway or Jewish sources.

Seeker, your explanation and your take means nothing. Jesus was NO manifestation of God on earth. Period.

No one has to knock Christianity down. It knocks herself down. I just show the blunders and absurdities of Christianity.

It is very simple, Seeker. What ever absurd claims Christianity makes, Jesus HAS to be on record for saying that. And there is nothing from Jesus himself to substantiate those claims.
Seeker

Lowell, MA

#181817 Jul 3, 2013
MUQ, here's what you said.

"I think Jesus did not love God with his heart, mind and body, neither did the chosen disciples of Jesus".

That's not trashing Jesus?

And how is anybody supposed to love somebody with their "body"? It's supposed to be soul, not body.

Deuteronomy 6
And you shall love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your might.

You just replaced soul with body because apparently Islam does not believe in the soul.

bmz

Singapore

#181818 Jul 3, 2013
Shamma wrote:
<quoted text>It does not say wives.
1 wife. If she violates her wedding vowels and has sex with another other then her husband, the husband nay divorce her.
It is not multiple wives.
If the male has sex out side his marriage, the wife may divorce him.
Muhammad's religious law on marriage volatiles Gods law.
Muhammad violated Gods law by making his own laws.
According to the Quran, Muhammad was to follow the laws Jesus spoke of in the Gospels.
Allah said it is Jesus who came with the law.
"Behold! the angels said,'Oh Mary! God gives you glad tidings of a Word from Him. His name will be Christ Jesus, the son of Mary, held in honour in this world and the Hereafter, and in (the company of) those nearest to God. He shall speak to the people in childhood and in maturity. He shall be (in the company) of the righteous... And God will teach him the Book and Wisdom, the Law and the Gospel'" (3:45-48).
So it is Jesus and not Muhammad that Muslims are to follow.
No where else in the Quran does it say that God would teach Muhammad
the book and wisdom, the law and the Gospel.
So the book Muslims say is the Word of God is the Gospels taught by God to Jesus.
Totally off-topic like the writers of the New Testament. I wrote this in response to Matthew 19:9 and the other stuff which you quoted:

4 “Haven’t you read,” he replied,“that at the beginning the Creator ‘made them male and female,’[a] 5 and said,‘For this reason a man will leave his father and mother and be united to his wife, and the two will become one flesh’[b]? 6 So they are no longer two, but one flesh. Therefore what God has joined together, let no one separate.”

7 “Why then,” they asked,“did Moses command that a man give his wife a certificate of divorce and send her away?”

8 Jesus replied,“Moses permitted you to divorce your wives because your hearts were hard. But it was not this way from the beginning.

9 I tell you that anyone who divorces his wife, except for sexual immorality, and marries another woman commits adultery.”

Now read Matthew 19:9 again:

If you know how to read and comprehend, then you should know that Jesus also permitted divorcing a wife for sexual immorality. He qualified it soooooo well.

So, after the two become one flesh and one goes after another flesh and those two become one flesh unlawfully, then Jesus strongly recommends divorce.

The point is that Jesus was pro-divorce in case a man's wife had committed sexual immorality.

So, if a man divorced his wife on the basis of sexual immorality on her part, Jesus would have gladly issued a certificate of divorce by putting his thumb print.

Jesus gave no advice or solution for such a case. Qur'aan tells us how to deal in such cases and tells us to admonish such women and lecture them to behave well and improve their conduct. No straight divorce recommended by Jesus. Divorce only as a last resort.

In Matthew 19:9, the biblical Jesus supports the male chauvinists.
uhuh

Jumilla, Spain

#181819 Jul 3, 2013
G-d "emptied himself" (Phil 2:7) says Paul
i.e. gave up His divine nature from the birth to the resurrection of J-sus
voluntarily of course lol
uhuh

Jumilla, Spain

#181820 Jul 3, 2013
Paul the false prophet
covered his very rotten core teaching of: Christ is God over all (Rom 9:5) who took the form of a man (Phil 2:7)
with his whitewash plaster (Ezek 13:10) such as the 10 articles of love, "I wrote to you through many tears that you might know the deep love that I have for you" etc.

the crocodile tears of The Dark Prophet..
Seeker

Lowell, MA

#181821 Jul 3, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
I never copy from others and paste. To copy and paste articles is something Christian. I write my own thoughts.
I did say not literally. Read it again. But you take it all out of someone elses playbook. This is why you don't know what to do when I offer you my interpretation of the matter of Jesus, because it's different than the standard interpretation and my interpretation isn't found in any Muslim, anti Christian playbook, even though I'm actually not the only person who sees the interpretation that I give.

Location hidden

#181822 Jul 3, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Totally off-topic like the writers of the New Testament. I wrote this in response to Matthew 19:9 and the other stuff which you quoted:
4 “Haven’t you read,” he replied,“that at the beginning the Creator ‘made them male and female,’[a] 5 and said,‘For this reason a man will leave his father and mother and be united to his wife, and the two will become one flesh’[b]? 6 So they are no longer two, but one flesh. Therefore what God has joined together, let no one separate.”
7 “Why then,” they asked,“did Moses command that a man give his wife a certificate of divorce and send her away?”
8 Jesus replied,“Moses permitted you to divorce your wives because your hearts were hard. But it was not this way from the beginning.
9 I tell you that anyone who divorces his wife, except for sexual immorality, and marries another woman commits adultery.”
The point is that Jesus was pro-divorce in case a man's wife had committed sexual immorality.
So, if a man divorced his wife on the basis of sexual immorality on her part, Jesus would have gladly issued a certificate of divorce by putting his thumb print.
Jesus gave no advice or solution for such a case. Qur'aan tells us how to deal in such cases and tells us to admonish such women and lecture them to behave well and improve their conduct. No straight divorce recommended by Jesus. Divorce only as a last resort.
No, No, No.
You are a demon hell.
Muhammad is a demon from hell.
The religion of the Muslims is a religion from hell.

The Quran proved Muslims are to follow Jesus and not Muhammad.
uhuh

Jumilla, Spain

#181823 Jul 3, 2013
The prophets who submitted (aslamu) judged the Jews by the Torah, and so too did the rabbis and the learned.
And let the people of Injil judge by what God has revealed in it.
For each of you We have made a Law and a Way of life.(Quran 5:44-48)

interesting

Location hidden

#181824 Jul 3, 2013
uhuh wrote:
Paul the false prophet
covered his very rotten core teaching of: Christ is God over all (Rom 9:5) who took the form of a man (Phil 2:7)
with his whitewash plaster (Ezek 13:10) such as the 10 articles of love, "I wrote to you through many tears that you might know the deep love that I have for you" etc.
the crocodile tears of The Dark Prophet..
You are ignorant of the scripture in the Quran.
Muhammad's religion is from Satan.
That is what the Quran says UhUh.
Read it.
Muslims are to follow Jesus not Muhammad.
Seeker

Lowell, MA

#181825 Jul 3, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Seeker, your explanation and your take means nothing. Jesus was NO manifestation of God on earth. Period.
That is not an answer and it does not point out any flaw in my interpretation, and I can use scriptures to back my interpretation up. The problem you have with it is that it DOES explain how Jesus could be seen as a physical manifestation of God on earth in that everything he did was not his will, but the will of God and therefore it was actually God acting THROUGH the physical form of Jesus to manifest himself in a tangible way, and yet he could also be considered Son of God (Jesus had no earthly, biological Father), and yet it can also be said that God is greater. I think it explains how all three things can be simultaneously said to be true. It's not my fault that nobody ever explained this angle to you and that it doesn't fit in the anti Christian playbook that you probably read.
Seeker

Lowell, MA

#181826 Jul 3, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>What ever absurd claims Christianity makes, Jesus HAS to be on record for saying that. And there is nothing from Jesus himself to substantiate those claims.
All you do is to try and wipe out and discredit any book or verse that DOES say these things. All of the discredit of John are admitted to merely be guesses by the historians themselves that make this claim. Not one single legitimate historian claims that they have actually proven anything against John and they admit that it's just their guess. And there are also many who defend the legitimacy of John, and you merely ignore that because they don't say what you want to hear.

bmz

Singapore

#181827 Jul 3, 2013
Shamma wrote:
<quoted text>No, No, No.
You are a demon hell.
The religion of the Muslims is a religion from hell.
The Quran proved Muslims are to follow Jesus and not Muhammad.
Off-topic again.

I did not say this. It is your Jesus, who said, "I tell you that anyone who divorces his wife, except for sexual immorality, and marries another woman commits adultery.”

Here Jesus confirms that one can divorce his wife for sexual immorality. If she has not shwon any sexual immorality, then one cannot divorce the woman.

I did not write that. That demon Matthew wrote it when he was high on something..

bmz

Singapore

#181828 Jul 3, 2013
Shamma wrote:
So, God taught him Matthew, Mark, Luke and John. Is it?

bmz

Singapore

#181829 Jul 3, 2013
Seeker wrote:
<quoted text>
All you do is to try and wipe out and discredit any book or verse that DOES say these things. All of the discredit of John are admitted to merely be guesses by the historians themselves that make this claim. Not one single legitimate historian claims that they have actually proven anything against John and they admit that it's just their guess. And there are also many who defend the legitimacy of John, and you merely ignore that because they don't say what you want to hear.
It is a well-known fact that the Gospel, According to John, was written by many Johns. This is a fact which no one can deny.

Historians have nothing on John and others. What we hear is from historians of the Church.

This is from John 20:

" The Purpose of John’s Gospel

30 Jesus performed many other signs in the presence of his disciples, which are not recorded in this book.

31 But these are written that you may believe that Jesus is the Messiah, the Son of God, and that by believing you may have life in his name."

So, the main purpose of that gospel is to tell you that Jesus is the Messiah. John did not say that you may believe that Jesus was God or the Father.

Son of God is another fraud.

If you read the first ever translation of the Bible in English by Wycliffe, he wrote:

"In the bigynnyng was the word, and the word was at God, and God was the word."

Which means in the beginning, God was the only word.

How do you expect us to accept the 15th Century deliberate mistranslation and a forgery, "In the beginning was The Word, the Word was with God and the Word was God"?

Any sensible person reading John will find ZERO divinity of Jesus. Do you see any divinity of Jesus in Mark's gospel, which was copied wholesale by Matthew and Luke?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pagan/Wiccan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bloomfield woman behind Ten Commandments monume... Oct 10 Liam R 3
Wiccan Arrested on Child Rape Charges (Apr '10) Oct 9 Lee County NC 46
I...(gulp) am a Pagan Agnostic Taoist Sep 28 Ol Fuddy Duddy 2
Respecting belief: why should you? And why shou... Sep 21 thetruth 21
Pagan caught performing naked ritual with teena... (Nov '12) Sep '14 Kathwynn 14
Who exactly was Gjoub, and should I trust him? (Mar '09) Sep '14 Kathwynn 503
SHADOW PEOPLE... i need help (May '07) Aug '14 Only1Likeme212 347

Pagan/Wiccan People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE