Who Is Allah?

Aug 24, 2007 Full story: The Brussels Journal 211,945

“Allah is a very beautiful word for God. Shouldn't we all say that from now on we will name God Allah? [...] What does God care what we call him?”

From the desk of Soeren Kern on Fri, 2007-08-24 11:56 Europeans love to mock the salience of religion in American society. via The Brussels Journal

Full Story

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#181771 Jul 2, 2013
MUQ wrote:
Teachings of Paul Part-28
Subject Matter:
Jesus’ blood
Heb. 10- 19
What Paul Wrote?)
So my friend, we are assured of entering the Sanctuary by the blood of Jesus, who opened for us this new and living way…
Remarks (MUQ)
Own Logic of Paul and so strange and he does not need any Proofs from Jesus' lips.
Subject Matter:
Jesus’ Mission
Eph. 5- 2
What Paul Wrote?)
He gave himself up for us and became the sacrificial victim whose fragrance rises to God
Remarks (MUQ)
Own Logic of Paul and so strange and he does not need any Proofs from Jesus' lips.
Subject Matter:
Jesus’ powers
Eph. 1- 22
What Paul Wrote?)
Thus has God put all things under the feet of Christ and set him above all things, as head of the Church
Remarks (MUQ)
Subject Matter:
Jesus’ sufferings
2Cor. 1- 4
What Paul Wrote?)
For whatever the sufferings of Christ overflows to us, so, through Christ, a great comfort also overflows to us.
Remarks (MUQ)
Muslims are ignorant of what Paul is saying.
It deals with loving God with all your heart, mind, and body.
MUQ

Jubail, Saudi Arabia

#181772 Jul 2, 2013
Shamma wrote:
<quoted text>Muslims are ignorant of what Paul is saying.
It deals with loving God with all your heart, mind, and body.
I think Jesus did not love God with his heart, mind and body, neither did the chosen disciples of Jesus.

It was left to the Great apostle to come and teach Jesus and other chosen disciples of Jesus, what loving God with your , body and mind means.

bmz

Since: Mar 08

Singapore

#181773 Jul 2, 2013
Rabbeen Al Jihad wrote:
<quoted text>Wa Alaikum As Salaam Alx! I appreciate your candor and support here.I see also that you have SeekeR nearly wetting her knickerZ! One interesting point on the messiah-crteria,when I first did the leg work(search) I accidentally ran accross this info and at the time(1994)I only found three including Jesus(pbuh) Mirthra of persia and khrishna of hindustan.I left it at that thinking it just a coincidence.Until with the aid of the new technologies a friend offered up a link in the year 2001 and then to my horror,there were a whopping eighteen Messiahs! all with the exact-Same-criteria! Now There is a great equalizer against the psuedo-jesus-fans.and believe me I used it when the opportune moments arised. So,I hope to pass this on to all who deem it an important part of messianiac history. CheerZ & Maxa-S-Salaama
Thank you, Azeeze-mun (My dear) for your input.

I would like to add a few points and I am sure you will find these thought-provoking:

1. The LORD had promised only a prophet to the Hebrews and others present at the Mount, which was towering over them. I have used the word 'towering over them' because I do not want to use the literal translation, which shows as if the LORD had lifted the Mount and it was dangling over the poor folks.

2. No messiah was promised to the Hebrews and the Jews, who came long after them.

3. The Jews were waiting for a deliverer just as their forefathers had their deliverers Moses and David, delivered to them.

4. When Paul went into the lands of pagans, who always believed in a Son of their God, he marketed Jesus as the Son of God and this worked fine. The pagan converts gladly accepted the product.

5. However, the Romans preferred to have at least three gods, so Trinity or the triune God was marketed and it sold well. People bought it without questioning the product sold. They were a people, who like pagan Arabs had no Scriptures at all. They gladly accepted the triune God.

6. And, of course, the Jews never fell for the fraud and did not buy it at all.

7. While most of the past prophets wrote, Jesus only did the talking. He just tried to reform the religion of God.

8. Please note that Jesus started preaching in distant villages, where mainstream Jews did not live. So, he preached to people belonging to various sects. And these were the people, who were more into waiting for the messiah.

9. Jesus never called himself the messiah and never declared, "I am the Messiah that you have been waiting for". People thought he was the messiah promised by their sages. And note that in John the people asked him not to keep them in suspense. That shows he ahd never told them directly before.

More later, if you wish, your eminence.

Salaams
BMZ
MUQ

Dammam, Saudi Arabia

#181774 Jul 2, 2013
Shamma wrote:
<quoted text>Does the list of Muhammad's admires include Holy men of of God?
NO!
Who are these "Holy Men of God"?

The list of his admirers include Prophet Moses and Jesus!! Since both prophesized his coming.

May be they are not "Holy enough" for you!!

Or you consider your St. Paul and Popes are the "Only" Holy ones?

There are many priests and bishops and Rabbis who have converted to islam during past history of Islam and the trend still continues.

Any one who reads the life history of our prophet with open mind, becomes his admirer....those who have a blue or yellow glasses before their eyes, only see every thing in yellow or blue.

There is nothing wrong in his life history, it is the lens of glass that is to be blamed.

It is not easy to find, where did you err.

You are like an open book, all these challenges and claims only show how afraid you are of islam and what deep inferiority complex you have.

You are more to be pitied than censored.

Location hidden

#181775 Jul 2, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
The list of his admirers include Prophet Moses and Jesus!! Since both prophesized his coming.
May be they are not "Holy enough" for you!!
Or you consider your St. Paul and Popes are the "Only" Holy ones?
There are many priests and bishops and Rabbis who have converted to islam during past history of Islam and the trend still continues.
Any one who reads the life history of our prophet with open mind, becomes his admirer....those who have a blue or yellow glasses before their eyes, only see every thing in yellow or blue.
There is nothing wrong in his life history, it is the lens of glass that is to be blamed.
It is not easy to find, where did you err.
You are like an open book, all these challenges and claims only show how afraid you are of islam and what deep inferiority complex you have.
You are more to be pitied than censored.
MUQ, give me a break!
Your stupidity is greater than your intelligence.

You cannot compare Moses and Jesus to Muhammad.
Moses and Jesus did not compel every one to live under a one rule government on earth.

God is not a religion MUQ.
God recognizes that the nations have their own rulers.

You say things to sound intelligent, but they are filled with illogical reasoning, and illogical logic thinking.

Jesus said "Give to Cesar what is Cesar's and give to God what is God's."

Muslims are illiterate when it comes to understanding Gods teachings.
Muhammad was to spread Gods Word to the world, but not Muhammad's religion.

By Muhammad spreading His religion Muhammad corrupted Gods Word to mankind.

Islam is a corrupted religion, filled with Muhammad's sinful way of life.

Muhammad's laws do not comply with Gods laws.
Muhammad's religious laws are forced upon non-believers and that violates Gods laws.

I am born free to chose how I want to worship God.
So Muslims have no right to force me to worship Allah and His messenger Muhammad, or kill me for my belief in God or non-belief in God.
Only God has the right to take my life.
MUQ

Jubail, Saudi Arabia

#181776 Jul 2, 2013
Shamma wrote:
<quoted text>MUQ, give me a break!
Your stupidity is greater than your intelligence.
You cannot compare Moses and Jesus to Muhammad.
Moses and Jesus did not compel every one to live under a one rule government on earth.
Moses did "force" Jews to follow his religion, those who disobeyed were punished in front of every body.

You re-read the books of Exodus and Leviticus and Deuteronomy.

As Regards jesus, "Poor Jesus" did not get any chance to "force" any one to follow his teachings, he himself was dragged and convicted and crucified like a "petty criminal" (Not Muslims views but as per Christian's own scriptures).

Our prophet did not "force" any one to accept his religion. he used force to break the might of those who were planning against Islamic nation and using force to not allow free propagation of Islam into their lands.

Despite your bullish language, you are afraid of his teachings and have a deep inferiority complex, towards achievement of our prophet.

Location hidden

#181777 Jul 3, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Moses did "force" Jews to follow his religion, those who disobeyed were punished in front of every body.
You re-read the books of Exodus and Leviticus and Deuteronomy.
As Regards jesus, "Poor Jesus" did not get any chance to "force" any one to follow his teachings, he himself was dragged and convicted and crucified like a "petty criminal" (Not Muslims views but as per Christian's own scriptures).
Our prophet did not "force" any one to accept his religion. he used force to break the might of those who were planning against Islamic nation and using force to not allow free propagation of Islam into their lands.
Despite your bullish language, you are afraid of his teachings and have a deep inferiority complex, towards achievement of our prophet.
But Jews do not force their religion as government on any one MUQ.
You are talking like the loser that you are MUQ.
You are making up excuses for your stupidity.
MUQ! stop being ignorant!
People can read and write in this day and age.
It is evident you cannot understand what the Quran teaches.
You are illiterate of your own Quran teachings.
Muhammad's religious laws are not compatible with the laws of God.
You are a loser MUQ.
Your brain does not function properly.
You do not know the teachings of God.
You only know the teachings of Muhammad religious laws, and Muhammad's religious laws violate Gods laws, and you are too illiterate in know what Gods laws are.

Muhammad ignored the teaching of Jesus.

Matthew 19:1-9

New International Version (NIV)

Divorce

19 When Jesus had finished saying these things, he left Galilee and went into the region of Judea to the other side of the Jordan. 2 Large crowds followed him, and he healed them there.

3 Some Pharisees came to him to test him. They asked,“Is it lawful for a man to divorce his wife for any and every reason?”

4 “Haven’t you read,” he replied,“that at the beginning the Creator ‘made them male and female,’[a] 5 and said,‘For this reason a man will leave his father and mother and be united to his wife, and the two will become one flesh’[b]? 6 So they are no longer two, but one flesh. Therefore what God has joined together, let no one separate.”

7 “Why then,” they asked,“did Moses command that a man give his wife a certificate of divorce and send her away?”

8 Jesus replied,“Moses permitted you to divorce your wives because your hearts were hard. But it was not this way from the beginning. 9 I tell you that anyone who divorces his wife, except for sexual immorality, and marries another woman commits adultery.”
Seeker

Lowell, MA

#181778 Jul 3, 2013
MUQ wrote:
Teachings of Paul Part-28
Subject Matter:
Jesus’ blood
Heb. 10- 19
What Paul Wrote?)
So my friend, we are assured of entering the Sanctuary by the blood of Jesus, who opened for us this new and living way…
Remarks (MUQ)
Subject Matter:
Jesus’ Mission
Eph. 5- 2
What Paul Wrote?)
He gave himself up for us and became the sacrificial victim whose fragrance rises to God
Remarks (MUQ)
Subject Matter:
Jesus’ powers
Eph. 1- 22
What Paul Wrote?)
Thus has God put all things under the feet of Christ and set him above all things, as head of the Church
Remarks (MUQ)
Subject Matter:
Jesus’ sufferings
2Cor. 1- 4
What Paul Wrote?)
For whatever the sufferings of Christ overflows to us, so, through Christ, a great comfort also overflows to us.
Remarks (MUQ)
Have you read anything that has been attributed to the other apostles? You should sometime. Your objections are ridiculous. The other apostles wrote much the same way.
Seeker

Lowell, MA

#181779 Jul 3, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
They did not, and I can prove it. Want to have that discussion? You won't like it.
Seeker

Lowell, MA

#181780 Jul 3, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
I think Jesus did not love God with his heart, mind and body, neither did the chosen disciples of Jesus.
You forgot to say PBUH after trashing Jesus.
El Cid

Saint Albans, WV

#181781 Jul 3, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
The problem is with you and not with our prophet.
The list of his admirers include some of the best philosophers, thinkers, scientists and people of letters.
His uncouth critics include people like Salman Rushdie, Taslima Nasreen and similar Genius.
It is not my fault, that which group you choose to be with!!
Birds of same flock will gather together. You uncouth words will not damage neither the stature of our prophet nor his respect. They only show your own fear, inferiority complex and defective personality.
The choice is yours!!
"Our prophet had some of his critics killed, but only after they had crossed all the limits and made their own self liable for execution, he silenced them in a way that did not create mayhem." ~ MUQ
El Cid

Saint Albans, WV

#181782 Jul 3, 2013
Bukhari:V4B52N270 "Allah's Messenger said,'Who is ready to kill Ashraf? He has said injurious things about Allah and His Apostle.' Maslama got up saying,'Would you like me to kill him?' The Prophet proclaimed,'Yes.' Maslama said,'Then allow me to lie so that I will be able to deceive him.' Muhammad said,'You may do so.'"

Tabari VII:97 "The morning after the murder of Ashraf, the Prophet declared,'Kill any Jew who falls under your power.'"

Tabari VIII:180 "Also among those eliminated were Ikrimah bin Abu Jahl and Sarah, a slave of one of Abd Muttalib's sons. She taunted Muhammad while he was in Mecca."

List of Killings Ordered or Supported by Muhammad
http://www.wikiislam.net/wiki/List_of_Killing...
Seeker

Lowell, MA

#181783 Jul 3, 2013
El Cid wrote:
<quoted text>
"Our prophet had some of his critics killed, but only after they had crossed all the limits and made their own self liable for execution, he silenced them in a way that did not create mayhem." ~ MUQ
Funny how the President of the US can be criticized, but not Muhammad.

http://www.americanthinker.com/2006/03/muhamm...

bmz

Singapore

#181784 Jul 3, 2013
Seeker wrote:
<quoted text>
You forgot to say PBUH after trashing Jesus.
PBUH should be put after Isa. The name Jesus is incorrect.

Anyway, there is no need to put PBUH in posts. It is not compulsory.
Seeker

Lowell, MA

#181785 Jul 3, 2013
I'll tell you, out of all religious people, nobody lies more about their religion than Muslims. Nobody. But then again, if one wanted to justify Muhammad's behavior to modern people, one would HAVE to lie about it.
El Cid

Saint Albans, WV

#181786 Jul 3, 2013
MUQ wrote:
Any one who reads the life history of our prophet with open mind, becomes his admirer....
I've been reading "with open mind" the histories of Mohammad as written by early Muslims like Bukhari and Tabari and Muslim, and am persuaded from their accounts that your "prophet" was a thin-skinned megalomaniac, a thief, a liar, an adulterer, an enslaver of women and children, and a sadistic murderer, at the very least.

What's not to admire?

See: http://prophetofdoom.net/
MUQ

Jubail, Saudi Arabia

#181787 Jul 3, 2013
Seeker wrote:
<quoted text>
They did not, and I can prove it. Want to have that discussion? You won't like it.
I won't like it or you wont like it?

I am sure that after a few posts, you will excuse yourself as being "too busy" in other work or "called back" to do some urgent work.

There are very clear prophesies in both OT and NT books, which are very clearly applicable to our prophet and no other man in the history.

If you want a systematic discussion, I am ready for it. But please follow the following rules:

1. Do not use uncouth and Non Parliamentary language during discussion.

2. Raise only one point at a time. And unless we both have our say on that, do not raise another issue.

If you accept these two simple rules, we can have discussion on this very important topic.
Pashtunwali

Hertford, UK

#181788 Jul 3, 2013
Seeker wrote:
I'll tell you, out of all religious people, nobody lies more about their religion than Muslims. Nobody. But then again, if one wanted to justify Muhammad's behavior to modern people, one would HAVE to lie about it.
Muslims don't lie in fact The quran tells the truth, but the bible has changed many times whereas the quran hasn't.
MUQ

Dammam, Saudi Arabia

#181789 Jul 3, 2013
Seeker wrote:
Your above post shows your "pre-Bias", I doubt any one with your frame of mind can have any "prolonged" discussion with any Muslim!!

You falter at the first step of our "discussion"!!

bmz

Singapore

#181790 Jul 3, 2013
Shamma wrote:
Matthew 19:1-9
New International Version (NIV)

Divorce

3 Some Pharisees came to him to test him. They asked,“Is it lawful for a man to divorce his wife for any and every reason?”

4 “Haven’t you read,” he replied,“that at the beginning the Creator ‘made them male and female,’[a] 5 and said,‘For this reason a man will leave his father and mother and be united to his wife, and the two will become one flesh’[b]? 6 So they are no longer two, but one flesh. Therefore what God has joined together, let no one separate.”

7 “Why then,” they asked,“did Moses command that a man give his wife a certificate of divorce and send her away?”

8 Jesus replied,“Moses permitted you to divorce your wives because your hearts were hard. But it was not this way from the beginning. 9 I tell you that anyone who divorces his wife, except for sexual immorality, and marries another woman commits adultery.”
You fools quote us what you cannot understand yourself.

If you know how to read and comprehend, then you should know that Jesus also permitted divorcing a wife for sexual immorality. He qualified it soooooo well.

So, after the two become one flesh and one goes after another flesh and those two become one flesh unlawfully, then Jesus strongly recommends divorce.

Read V9 again, clueless fool!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pagan/Wiccan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ex-Lawmaker Sued for Religious Discrimination (Jan '11) Feb 19 Hammer 4
'Monotheism inevitable but wasn't a break with ... Feb 12 Joe W 9
A new guard for Asgard: Iceland building first ... Feb 3 freethinkradio do... 1
Pastors agree: Being gay not a sin, Bible says ... (Jun '08) Jan '15 true fact 81
"Juggalos" Speak Out After Arson Arrests (Sep '07) Jan '15 Hillbilly 49
My friendly neighbourhood witches (Jul '08) Jan '15 Kaitlin the Wolf ... 454
Satanists Unveil Design for Statehouse Statue (Jan '14) Jan '15 You big dummy 20
More from around the web