Who Is Allah?

Aug 24, 2007 Full story: The Brussels Journal 209,444

“Allah is a very beautiful word for God. Shouldn't we all say that from now on we will name God Allah? [...] What does God care what we call him?”

From the desk of Soeren Kern on Fri, 2007-08-24 11:56 Europeans love to mock the salience of religion in American society. via The Brussels Journal

Full Story
Seeker

Lowell, MA

#181344 Jun 28, 2013
yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>
rabbee: you think i can disobey, TheWay G-D told me to do this?
Okay, thanks. Just checking. Yes, saying it in front of 10 or 20 people must be better than saying it to the world.

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#181345 Jun 28, 2013
yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>
rabbee: what G-D gave to Moshe, is considered what??? when it is The-Actual Word of G-D, given to Moshe. it is! The-Books of G-D, given to Moshe.
it is the history of this world, for the full six days from G-D, and the last day of adam and his mate as described by G-D. but as you all only prefer, the story of the first and second comings of mr and mrs jesus christ in the not happening, still here in TheTorah.
and you don't even have a clue what story we are all here in from TheG-D of Only TheTorah. because you believe in the subtle talking critters of the fields, who give to you their illusions of not being here in The Only Story from TheG-D of Only TheTorah.
this just because you are all that easily fooled, by a new not here in TheTorah testament in something called the tanach. resulting in the vanity, of everyone else wanting their very own new testament not true to G-D. vanity, vanity, vanity of not being here in TheTorah, that Benee Yeshooah warned them about making up their own not true to G-D stuff.
Your testumony rabbee is a false one.
The New Testament BIBLE gives testimony of TheTorah and confirms the truths of God.
Without the testimony of Jesus in the New Testament TheTorah is just an story of Gods inter action with the Jews and ended with God threatening to destroy the Jews if they don't return to God.

The testimony of Jesus in the New Testament beings Gods threat to the Jews a reality, and makes all mankind responsible to God for their sins against God.
TheTorah does not do that rabbee.

So you are on the wrong thread rabbee.
You need to go to the Jewish forum and speak to the Jews that are still left in TheToeah the same as you are rabbee.

Jesus testimony rabbee is for both Jews and non-Jews.
So go peddle your story to the Jews.
susanblange

Norfolk, VA

#181346 Jun 28, 2013
God said to Moses, "...evil will befall you in the latter days, because you will do evil in the sight of the Lord, to provoke him to anger through the work of your hands". Deut. 31:29. Israel has made idols. "...I will publish the name of the Lord" Deut. 32:3. The name of the Lord is published in Israel. The judgment of God is coming upon both houses of Israel. "They shall be...devoured with burning heat" Deut. 32:24. "...for the day of their calamity is at hand, and the things that shall come upon them make haste". Deut. 32:35. It is best to read the whole chapter of the song of Moses. Deuteronomy 32. It applies to both the USA and Israel.
yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#181347 Jun 28, 2013
Seeker wrote:
<quoted text>
Okay, thanks. Just checking. Yes, saying it in front of 10 or 20 people must be better than saying it to the world.
rabbee: well your alleged jesus, only allegedly began with 12. so your bad, and/or sarcastic bad attitude, is still there.
yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#181348 Jun 28, 2013
Shamma wrote:
<quoted text>Your testumony rabbee is a false one.
The New Testament BIBLE gives testimony of TheTorah and confirms the truths of God.
Without the testimony of Jesus in the New Testament TheTorah is just an story of Gods inter action with the Jews and ended with God threatening to destroy the Jews if they don't return to God.
The testimony of Jesus in the New Testament beings Gods threat to the Jews a reality, and makes all mankind responsible to God for their sins against God.
TheTorah does not do that rabbee.
So you are on the wrong thread rabbee.
You need to go to the Jewish forum and speak to the Jews that are still left in TheToeah the same as you are rabbee.
Jesus testimony rabbee is for both Jews and non-Jews.
So go peddle your story to the Jews.
rabbee: and your still saying the same things, the pharasees and sadducees said to me about two thousand years ago.

and don't tell me that only jews, are the ones that have to worry.

"(Judaism Forum

Replying to a comment in the Judaism Forum

Who Is Allah?

“Allah is a very beautiful word for God. Shouldn't we all say that from now on we will name God Allah?[...] What does God care what we call him?”)"

you hypocrite, you tell me my testimony is for both jews and gentiles. then you tell me, to go away. just because in your ignorance, you don't really know my name. if it was not really jesus 2000 years ago, it still is not jesus today.

as you ignorantly declare, this twice coming of Adam is some kind of new testament for the exact same again third time. even though G-D, told you all They are not TheG-D'S of any new testament. and only give, only TheTorah. as TheTorah has all been actually happening, in the exact seven day sequence as described. even unto this second coming, of Adam happening again.

bmz

Since: Mar 08

Singapore

#181349 Jun 28, 2013
Rabbeen Al Jihad wrote:
SalaamZ O Scholarly Ones (BMZ/ALX) Great posts ! LOL! and evidently keeping IBN-Al-TweekR (your slave) a little busy for now. Next week Ill be posting a list of Pre-Jesus-Messiahs with Messiah crteria In the hopes of stinting this line of tripe here.Im sure SneekR will have at least one huge cow over it,and the rest of the dogma-riddled crosstians for sure will experience some form of misbegotten ankxt. Now dont expect it to be of your caliber and expertise,for I am but a lowly slightly educated,second generation immigrant.LOL! CheerZ
Salaams, Rabbeen

We do our best to show the tazweer/tareef (forgery) and fasaad (corruption) by the Ulema-ul-Tazweer and Kaatebeen of Al-Kitaab (The Bible), to every Ibne Tazweer, Ibne-Tareef and Ibn Fasaad on this forum.

I will be be looking forward to your list of the Pre-Jesus Messiahs. The second generation of immigrants in the US are definitely better than first lot, which comprised mostly of coolies from Europe.

Salaams, the Humble One. Humility is the Hallmark of your creed.

BMZ

bmz

Singapore

#181350 Jun 28, 2013
yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>
rabbee: and your still saying the same things, the pharasees and sadducees said to me about two thousand years ago.

"(Judaism Forum
Who Is Allah?

“Allah is a very beautiful word for God. Shouldn't we all say that from now on we will name God Allah?[...] What does God care what we call him?”)"

you hypocrite, you tell me my testimony is for both jews and gentiles. then you tell me, to go away. just because in your ignorance, you don't really know my name. if it was not really jesus 2000 years ago, it still is not jesus today.
Another great post, Rabbee

Indeed, the Christian Pharisee Shamma is a hypocrite. He strains out a gnat but swallows a camel.

bmz

Singapore

#181351 Jun 28, 2013
Shamma wrote:
<quoted text>Jesus did not commit sin like Muhammad.
IV. MUHAMMAD: THE BAD
Yet Muslims tend to focus solely on the good characteristics of their prophet, and to completely ignore less admirable qualities. We have already seen that Muhammad began robbing caravans after leaving Mecca. As a result,greed soon became one of the primary factors in people’s rapid conversion to Islam. Indeed, Muhammad deliberately used the spoils of war to lure people to Islam. When he was criticized for the way he distributed his newfound wealth, he replied,“Are you disturbed in mind because of the good things of this life by which I win over a people that they may become Muslims while I entrust you to your Islam?”iv
Although Muhammad patiently endured persecution in Mecca, his attitude quickly changed when his numbers grew in Medina. Soon he would tolerate no criticism whatsoever. According to our earliest biographical source, a man named Abu Afak—who was more than a hundred years old—wrote a poem criticizing people for converting to Islam. Muhammad demanded he be killed, and Abu Afak was murdered in his sleep. When a woman named Asma heard that Muslims had killed such an elderly man, she wrote a poem calling for people to take a stand against Islam.Ibn Ishaq relates what happened next:
When the apostle heard what she had said he said,“Who will rid me of Marwan’s daughter?” Umayr bin Adiy al-Khatmi who was with him heard him, and that very night he went to her house and killed her. In the morning he came to the apostle and told him what he had done and he said,“You have helped God and His apostle, O Umayr!” When he asked if he would have to bear any evil consequences the apostle said,“Two goats won’t butt their heads about her,” so Umayr went back to his people.v
Muhammad’s violence was directed towards groups as well. Muhammad once said to his followers,“I will expel the Jews and Christians from the Arabian Peninsula and will not leave any but Muslims.”viThe Jews of Qurayza resisted Muhammad and attempted to form an alliance against him. When the alliance faltered, Muhammad acted quickly. His armies surrounded them and “besieged them for twenty-five nights until they were sore pressed and God cast terror into their hearts.”
Then they surrendered, and the apostle confined them in Medina.... Then the apostle went out to the market of Medina (which is still its market today) and dug trenches in it. Then he sent for them and struck off their heads in those trenches as they were brought out to him in batches.... There were 600 or 700 in all, though some put the figure as high as 800 or 900.vii
Every male who had reached puberty was killed. Muhammad divided the women, children, and property among his men (taking a fifth of the spoils for himself).
All bull shit.

You do not know anything about the first twenty nine years of Jesus' life, so you do not know the sins he had committed.

I am sure God forgave his sins, when he was in his teens and early twenties.
yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#181352 Jun 28, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Another great post, Rabbee
Indeed, the Christian Pharisee Shamma is a hypocrite. He strains out a gnat but swallows a camel.
rabbee: they only say that G-D, is all powerful. but they don't, really believe it. because their other g-ds, can't do that. as they try to convince me, that this normally insane world is not insane so it hast to be only me.

because i do not give, a message to tickle their subtle scientific ears of the fields. they do not even know, when the religion of science even religiously changed sides.

bmz

Singapore

#181353 Jun 28, 2013
Shamma wrote:
Yes, Rabbeen, You and BMZ are demons from hell.

It is the Muslims that butchered Gods Holy Scriptures.
If Jesus had re-started his failed and terminated mission now, he would have chosen me, Rabbeen
and Alex as his three disciples. And we would not have allowed him to talk to any fisherman.

Muslims only expose the forgeries, corruption and the fraud in the Christian Bible. Imagine if I were not here, you would not have even heard of Acts 19:1-2:

Scenario: Paul met some disciples and asked them:“Did you receive the Holy Spirit when you believed?”

And they said,“No, we have not even heard that there is a Holy Spirit.”

Who else can educate you better than us? The above line shows that neither the disciples had heard of the thing called the Holy Spirit, nor Jesus had ever told them about the Holy Spirit.

The third of the three was introduced by the Church fathers 4-5 centuries later. And the forgery mills added it into the New Testament.

If Jesus were part of a Trinity, he would have mentioned the alleged Father and the Ghost every day and the prayer of your Lord would have started with this:

"Our Father and Our Ghost in heaven, hallowed be your names,...."

bmz

Singapore

#181354 Jun 28, 2013
susanblange wrote:
God said to Moses, "...evil will befall you in the latter days, because you will do evil in the sight of the Lord, to provoke him to anger through the work of your hands". Deut. 31:29. Israel has made idols. "...I will publish the name of the Lord" Deut. 32:3. The name of the Lord is published in Israel. The judgment of God is coming upon both houses of Israel. "They shall be...devoured with burning heat" Deut. 32:24. "...for the day of their calamity is at hand, and the things that shall come upon them make haste". Deut. 32:35. It is best to read the whole chapter of the song of Moses. Deuteronomy 32. It applies to both the USA and Israel.
Hi, Susan

Has this also been declared or claimed to be a prophesy about Jesus by the Church?

I have not seen Christians claiming this for Jesus. How come the Church missed hijacking Deut 32 song?

Location hidden

#181355 Jun 28, 2013
yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>
"(Judaism Forum
Who Is Allah?
as you ignorantly declare, this twice coming of Adam is some kind of new testament for the exact same again third time. even though G-D, told you all They are not TheG-D'S of any new testament. and only give, only TheTorah. as TheTorah has all been actually happening, in the exact seven day sequence as described. even unto this second coming, of Adam happening again.
Go tell your problems to the Jews in TheTorah Rabbee.
You are on the wrong thread.
No wonder you sound like a babbling idiot.
Your on the wrong thread.
You need to talk to the Jews in the Torah.
By, by rabbee.

Location hidden

#181356 Jun 28, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
If Jesus had re-started his failed and terminated mission now, he would have chosen me, Rabbeen
and Alex as his three disciples. And we would not have allowed him to talk to any fisherman.
Muslims only expose the forgeries, corruption and the fraud in the Christian Bible. Imagine if I were not here, you would not have even heard of Acts 19:1-2:
Scenario: Paul met some disciples and asked them:“Did you receive the Holy Spirit when you believed?”
Who else can educate you better than us? The above line shows that neither the disciples had heard of the thing called the Holy Spirit, nor Jesus had ever told them about the Holy Spirit.
The third of the three was introduced by the Church fathers 4-5 centuries later. And the forgery mills added it into the New Testament.
If Jesus were part of a Trinity, he would have mentioned the alleged Father and the Ghost every day and the prayer of your Lord would have started with this:
"Our Father and Our Ghost in heaven, hallowed be your names,...."
Jesus presence on earth establishes the Trinity is real.
You make things up in your mind, you are insane, you block out reality.
You are insane BMZ!
All Muslims are insane!

Peter picked by Jesus to be a disciple of Jesus testifies to the Divinity of Jesus.
2 Peter 1:1-5
English Standard Version (ESV)

Greeting
1 Simeon Peter, a servant[b] and apostle of Jesus Christ,

To those who have obtained a faith of equal standing with ours by the righteousness of our God and Savior Jesus Christ:

2 May grace and peace be multiplied to you in the knowledge of God and of Jesus our Lord.

Confirm Your Calling and Election

3 His divine power has granted to us all things that pertain to life and godliness, through the knowledge of him who called us to his own glory and excellence, 4 by which he has granted to us his precious and very great promises, so that through them you may become partakers of the divine nature, having escaped from the corruption that is in the world because of sinful desire. 5 For this very reason, make every effort to supplement your faith with virtue, and virtue with knowledge,

Your mind is insane BMZ, you block out reality.
You cannot face the truth that Muhammad was thug, a liar, rapist, robber, and a murderer.
God rejected Muhammad.
Muhammad made a mockery out of God.
You are insane BMZ to believe in a thug as prophet from God.

All Muslim are insane for believing Muhammad is a prophet of God.

Location hidden

#181357 Jun 28, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
All bull shit.
You do not know anything about the first twenty nine years of Jesus' life, so you do not know the sins he had committed.
I am sure God forgave his sins, when he was in his teens and early twenties.
You are insanely wrong!
Jesus Existed with the Father In heaven before the world existed.
Jesus is Divine both God_Man.
God is without sin.
You mock God like your thug man Muhammad.
You are insane to believe God is a sinner.

bmz

Singapore

#181358 Jun 28, 2013
Shamma wrote:
<quoted text>Jesus presence on earth establishes the Trinity is real.

You make things up in your mind, you are insane, you block out reality.

You are insane BMZ!
All Muslims are insane!
Peter picked by Jesus to be a disciple of Jesus testifies to the Divinity of Jesus.
2 Peter 1:1-5
English Standard Version (ESV)
Greeting
1 Simeon Peter, a servant[b] and apostle of Jesus Christ,
To those who have obtained a faith of equal standing with ours by the righteousness of our God and Savior Jesus Christ:
2 May grace and peace be multiplied to you in the knowledge of God and of Jesus our Lord.
Confirm Your Calling and Election
3 His divine power has granted to us all things that pertain to life and godliness, through the knowledge of him who called us to his own glory and excellence, 4 by which he has granted to us his precious and very great promises, so that through them you may become partakers of the divine nature, having escaped from the corruption that is in the world because of sinful desire. 5 For this very reason, make every effort to supplement your faith with virtue, and virtue with knowledge,
Your mind is insane BMZ, you block out reality.
You cannot face the truth that Muhammad was thug, a liar, rapist, robber, and a murderer.
God rejected Muhammad.
Muhammad made a mockery out of God.
You are insane BMZ to believe in a thug as prophet from God.
All Muslim are insane for believing Muhammad is a prophet of God.
Jesus did not have any part in the thuggery of Trinity. Trinity was formulated by thugs, who fooled the ignorant masses of Gentiles.

You quoted Peter. Where is the third of the three in that verse?
yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#181359 Jun 28, 2013
Shamma wrote:
<quoted text>Go tell your problems to the Jews in TheTorah Rabbee.
You are on the wrong thread.
No wonder you sound like a babbling idiot.
Your on the wrong thread.
You need to talk to the Jews in the Torah.
By, by rabbee.
rabbee: the name of the message thread i am on once again is:
"(Judaism Forum
Who Is Allah?"

so you think G-D, is mistaken for having me here? beyond your, understanding. instead of where you try to command greater than HIM for me to be? and G-D did not command for me, to Only talk to the alleged as jews.

and last command i remember, what to do from G-D. is to try and talk the hell, out of all of you on earth.

and as self wise, as you seem to be to yourself. i have no choice but to say, with G-D'S plan for me. though i am sure you, make more sense to yourself not true to G-D.

bmz

Singapore

#181360 Jun 28, 2013
@ Shamma

What is your unholy spin on the following?

Paul met some disciples and asked them:“Did you receive the Holy Spirit when you believed?”

Normal Man

Riyadh, Saudi Arabia

#181361 Jun 28, 2013
Allah (Almighty) is one.
Allah is the king of the universe.
Allah created this world.
Allah is above the seven heavens.
Allah loves everyone who believes in him, and he doesn't like anyone who shares his divinity.

This is Allah the Great.

Location hidden

#181362 Jun 28, 2013
Normal Man wrote:
Allah (Almighty) is one.
Allah is the king of the universe.
Allah created this world.
Allah is above the seven heavens.
Allah loves everyone who believes in him, and he doesn't like anyone who shares his divinity.
This is Allah the Great.
You mean Muhammad the rapist, robber, and murderer.
Muslim are insane to believe in Muhammad as prophet.

Location hidden

#181363 Jun 28, 2013
yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>
rabbee: the name of the message thread i am on once again is:
"(Judaism Forum
Who Is Allah?"
so you think G-D, is mistaken for having me here? beyond your, understanding. instead of where you try to command greater than HIM for me to be? and G-D did not command for me, to Only talk to the alleged as jews.
and last command i remember, what to do from G-D. is to try and talk the hell, out of all of you on earth.
and as self wise, as you seem to be to yourself. i have no choice but to say, with G-D'S plan for me. though i am sure you, make more sense to yourself not true to G-D.
Go tell your stiry to the Jews in TheTorah rabbee.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pagan/Wiccan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
'Monotheism inevitable but wasn't a break with ... Mon MAAT 3
Pastors agree: Being gay not a sin, Bible says ... (Jun '08) Sun true fact 81
"Juggalos" Speak Out After Arson Arrests (Sep '07) Jan 20 Hillbilly 49
My friendly neighbourhood witches (Jul '08) Jan 18 Kaitlin the Wolf ... 454
Satanists Unveil Design for Statehouse Statue (Jan '14) Jan 12 You big dummy 20
Kwanzaa 2014, Day 7, Imani means faith; find th... Jan 4 Ceocailleach 1
The Storm Clan (Jun '07) Dec 27 Terry Hiltibidal 3
More from around the web