Who Is Allah?

Who Is Allah?

There are 247884 comments on the The Brussels Journal story from Aug 24, 2007, titled Who Is Allah?. In it, The Brussels Journal reports that:

“Allah is a very beautiful word for God. Shouldn't we all say that from now on we will name God Allah? [...] What does God care what we call him?”

From the desk of Soeren Kern on Fri, 2007-08-24 11:56 Europeans love to mock the salience of religion in American society. via The Brussels Journal

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Brussels Journal.

yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#181359 Jun 28, 2013
Shamma wrote:
<quoted text>Go tell your problems to the Jews in TheTorah Rabbee.
You are on the wrong thread.
No wonder you sound like a babbling idiot.
Your on the wrong thread.
You need to talk to the Jews in the Torah.
By, by rabbee.
rabbee: the name of the message thread i am on once again is:
"(Judaism Forum
Replying to a comment in the Judaism Forum
Who Is Allah?"

so you think G-D, is mistaken for having me here? beyond your, understanding. instead of where you try to command greater than HIM for me to be? and G-D did not command for me, to Only talk to the alleged as jews.

and last command i remember, what to do from G-D. is to try and talk the hell, out of all of you on earth.

and as self wise, as you seem to be to yourself. i have no choice but to say, with G-D'S plan for me. though i am sure you, make more sense to yourself not true to G-D.

bmz

Since: Mar 08

Singapore

#181360 Jun 28, 2013
@ Shamma

What is your unholy spin on the following?

Paul met some disciples and asked them:“Did you receive the Holy Spirit when you believed?”

And they said,“No, we have not even heard that there is a Holy Spirit.”
Normal Man

Riyadh, Saudi Arabia

#181361 Jun 28, 2013
Allah (Almighty) is one.
Allah is the king of the universe.
Allah created this world.
Allah is above the seven heavens.
Allah loves everyone who believes in him, and he doesn't like anyone who shares his divinity.

This is Allah the Great.

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#181362 Jun 28, 2013
Normal Man wrote:
Allah (Almighty) is one.
Allah is the king of the universe.
Allah created this world.
Allah is above the seven heavens.
Allah loves everyone who believes in him, and he doesn't like anyone who shares his divinity.
This is Allah the Great.
You mean Muhammad the rapist, robber, and murderer.
Muslim are insane to believe in Muhammad as prophet.

Location hidden

#181363 Jun 28, 2013
yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>
rabbee: the name of the message thread i am on once again is:
"(Judaism Forum
Replying to a comment in the Judaism Forum
Who Is Allah?"
so you think G-D, is mistaken for having me here? beyond your, understanding. instead of where you try to command greater than HIM for me to be? and G-D did not command for me, to Only talk to the alleged as jews.
and last command i remember, what to do from G-D. is to try and talk the hell, out of all of you on earth.
and as self wise, as you seem to be to yourself. i have no choice but to say, with G-D'S plan for me. though i am sure you, make more sense to yourself not true to G-D.
Go tell your stiry to the Jews in TheTorah rabbee.

bmz

Singapore

#181364 Jun 28, 2013
Shamma wrote:
<quoted text>You mean Muhammad the rapist, robber, and murderer.
Muslim are insane to believe in Muhammad as prophet.
Why do you stoop so low like all polemic Christian evangelists and presbyters?

Do you want me to run down the biblical Jesus? I can do that in a few minutes.

Stick to posts and the topic. Reply the questions.

Location hidden

#181365 Jun 28, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Jesus did not have any part in the thuggery of Trinity. Trinity was formulated by thugs, who fooled the ignorant masses of Gentiles.
You quoted Peter. Where is the third of the three in that verse?
The knowledge of the Trinity is from God Himself.
Your mind is filled with the bull-crap teaching of the demon possessed Muhammad.
Muhammad mocks God and created his own God.
Your talk is crazy.
You blindly eliminate God with your bull-crap talk.
Every thing to Muslims in Gods Holy Bible is either horse shit or bull-shit.
And that eliminates God.
The Muslim Allah cannot survive without the God of Gods Holy Bible.
So you talk from the insanity of your mind.

Genesis 1:1-3

New International Version (NIV)

The Beginning

1 In the beginning God created the heavens and the earth. 2 Now the earth was formless and empty, darkness was over the surface of the deep, and the Spirit of God was hovering over the waters.
3 And God said,“Let there be light,” and there was light.

God spoke and released His word from with in Himself and His Word created light.
So right from the beginning you have Gods Trinity crating the world.

1. God
2.His Spirit
3 Gods Word that created the light.

1-2-3=1 God.
Normal Man

Riyadh, Saudi Arabia

#181366 Jun 28, 2013
I want to notice something important to all Muslims.

Some Muslims think that Islam is for Arabs!
This is the Biggest Wrong ever!

Islam is for Everyone!

If Islam is for Arabs, then Islam would stayed for Arab community, not for everyone (Just like the Jews for example)!
Why they spread it to all the world?
In short, because they wanted to send the message to all the world to weak up them from the wrong and bad habits!
To direct them in the right path that contributes them in the heave!

Life is very short, and we must do what Allah asks us such as Prayer, Fasting, Charity, Pilgrimage..etc.

After doing these, Allah promised us to live in the heaven forever (Immortality)!

When the Arab-Muslims entered Asia such as India, Pakistan, Turkestan, Afghanistan..etc.
They spread Islam, then they left these countries, they didn't occupied'em!
They didn't spread it by force, they spread it by peace, then they left!

Also they didn't want to obliterate your languages nor your cultures!

Arabic is the language of religious rituals only!
Example, some churches in USA, and Europe, they pray in Aramaic language, does that make them Aramaic?
No, it's just a language of religious rituals!

Islam is peace, not violent!
Unfortunately, some Radical Muslims (Extremists) they misunderstood about our religions!
And they made a bad reputations about us!
I hope they quit that!

All Muslims are God's Chosen People!

All of them white, Black, Brown, Yellow..etc!

Salam to All!

Location hidden

#181367 Jun 28, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do you stoop so low like all polemic Christian evangelists and presbyters?
Do you want me to run down the biblical Jesus? I can do that in a few minutes.
Stick to posts and the topic. Reply the questions.
It is Muslims that are mocking God and putting Muhammad above God.
Genesis 1:1-3 New International Version (NIV)

The Beginning 1
In the beginning God created the heavens and the earth.

2 Now the earth was formless and empty, darkness was over the surface of the deep, and the Spirit of God was hovering over the waters.

God spoke and released His word from with in Himself and His Word created light.

1. God
2.His Spirit
1-2-3=1 God.

It is Muslims that put Muhammad above God.

bmz

Singapore

#181368 Jun 29, 2013
Shamma wrote:
<quoted text>The knowledge of the Trinity is from God Himself.
Your mind is filled with the bull-crap teaching of the demon possessed Muhammad.
Muhammad mocks God and created his own God.
Your talk is crazy.
You blindly eliminate God with your bull-crap talk.
Every thing to Muslims in Gods Holy Bible is either horse shit or bull-shit.
And that eliminates God.
The Muslim Allah cannot survive without the God of Gods Holy Bible.
So you talk from the insanity of your mind.
Genesis 1:1-3
New International Version (NIV)
The Beginning
1 In the beginning God created the heavens and the earth. 2 Now the earth was formless and empty, darkness was over the surface of the deep, and the Spirit of God was hovering over the waters.
1. God
2.His Spirit
1-2-3=1 God.
Trinity was formed by Satan and his minions, Shamma. The men, who came up with Trinity were real Demons.

Trinity was Satan's revenge against Jesus and was Satan's Gift to pagans, who founded Christianity.

I have already refuted and condemned the Word taht became God in John 1:1 junk and stuff.

I have told you before that "In the beginning was the Word, the Word was with God and the Word was God" is a 15th Century forgery and Bull Shit.

Trinity is Horse Shit, Shamma. There is nothing from Jesus on that absurdity and monstrosity.

Stop believing in Trinity. Trinity is purely from Satan and so, it is SATANIC.

Your religion is based on Jesus, so Jesus must be on record for any bull shit that you tell us. We do not find Jessu talking nonsense!!!
MUQ

Dammam, Saudi Arabia

#181369 Jun 29, 2013
El Cid wrote:
MUQ,
Just trying to open your eyes.
Just showing how much Liberty this Mohammad has taken and how brazenly he speaks on behalf of Jesus, having neither met him not learned anything from him or any of his chosen disciples.
Our prophet is only telling what the Archangel Gabriel told him about Jesus. This is pure revelation.

And the thing he said about Jesus, could only be said by a true prophet of God.

Easiest thing for him was to "ridicule" his virgin birth and pooh pooh all the so called miracles.

But it was his duty to declare what he received from Revelation.

He glorified Jesus and brought his true position before the public. He was the greatest benefactor of Jesus in all 2000 years.

It is just because of words of our prophet that more than 1.5 Billion Muslims on the earth believe in Jesus and his second coming!!

While Paul was spinning his web about "Risen Christ" who did not exist at all, our prophet was cutting that web and trying to tell about Human Jesus, the True Prophet of God, A Messiah and last prophet thru the progeny of Isaac.
MUQ

Dammam, Saudi Arabia

#181370 Jun 29, 2013
Teachings of Paul Part-25

Subject Matter:

Jesus

2Tim. 4-1

What Paul Wrote?)

In the presence of God and Christ Jesus, who is to judge the living and the dead

Remarks (MUQ)

Paul does not distinguish between Creator and Creation. He keeps on making claims upon claims without any proofs from the Scriptures.

Subject Matter:

Jesus

Heb. 4-14

What Paul Wrote?)

We have a great high priest Jesus, the son of God…every high priest is taken form amongst mortals and appointed to be their representative before God

Remarks (MUQ)

Why not Jesus be same? Why he should be God?

Subject Matter:

Jesus

Roman 5-6

What Paul Wrote?)

Christ died for us when we were helpless…

Remarks (MUQ)

Own Logic of Paul and so strange and he does not need any Proofs from Jesus' lips.

Subject Matter:

Jesus

Heb. 5-6

What Paul Wrote?)

You are a priest in the priestly order of Melchizedek

Remarks (MUQ)

Paul creating a new Priestly Order, of a person, no one even remembers his name!!

Location hidden

#181371 Jun 29, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Trinity was formed by Satan and his minions, Shamma. The men, who came up with Trinity were real Demons.
Trinity was Satan's revenge against Jesus and was Satan's Gift to pagans, who founded Christianity.
I have already refuted and condemned the Word taht became God in John 1:1 junk and stuff.
I have told you before that "In the beginning was the Word, the Word was with God and the Word was God" is a 15th Century forgery and Bull Shit.
Trinity is Horse Shit, Shamma. There is nothing from Jesus on that absurdity and monstrosity.
Your religion is based on Jesus, so Jesus must be on record for any bull shit that you tell us. We do not find Jessu talking nonsense!!!
Your mind is filled with insanity.
You make up things from your insane mind.
The distinctives of the Lord Jesus-Christ in the Koran.

What Does the Koran Say about Jesus?

1. Jesus was the only person to be born of a virgin, distinguished from all humans and prophets without any exception: "She said, How shall I have a son, whom no mortal has touched, neither have I been unchased. He said, Even so thy Lord has said: Easy is that for Me; and that We may appoint him a sign unto men and a mercy from Us. It is a thing determined."(19)(Mary 16-24).

2. Jesus Christ alone was distinguished from all humans by being the Word of God, who is the very expression of the Self of God end His eternal Being: "The Messiah, Jesus son of Mary, God's Messenger, and His Word…" (4)The Women 171; (3)House of Imran 40).

3. Jesus Christ alone emanated from the spirit of God; for this reason He did not need a sexual, genetical birth. "The Messiah, Jesus Son of Mary, God's Messenger, and His Word that He committed to Mary, and a Spirit from Him." (4)The Women 169)

4. Jesus Christ alone, in exception to all humans, spoke while in the cradle (19)Mary 22-32). The Koran tells us that Christ needed no one to teach Him anything, not even how to speak. The Bible says: "Who hath directed the spirit of the Lord, or being His counselor hath taught Him knowledge and showed to Him the way of understanding." (Isaiah 40:1,13-14). Naturally, no one can teach the One who emanated from God's Spirit for He is the All-knowing.

5. Jesus Christ alone was distinguished from all prophets with His infallibility and was the only one to be singled out for His perfection; for all the prophets had sinned, and their sins were mentioned in the Koran. However, Christ was the only exception, for "High honored shall be in this world and the next." (3)House of Imran 45). Also, the Arab prophet (El-Bukhari) testified for the perfection of Christ and His infallibility, saying: "Satan pokes with his finger the side of every human at birth, except Jesus, son of Mary; when he went to poke Him, he poked the curtain."

6. Jesus Christ alone was distinguished from all others in the sense that He was the Creator: "I will create for you out of clay as the likeness of a bird; then I will breathe into it and it will be a bird." (3)House of Imran 42).

7. Jesus Christ alone was uniquely incomparable in knowing men's secrets: "I will inform you too of what things you eat, and what you treasure up in your houses. Surely, in that is a sign for you if you are believers." (3)House of Imran 48).

8. Jesus was matchless in making the miracles and the wonders which no other could make: "And I will also heal the blind and the leper…" (3)House of Imran 48).

9. Jesus Christ alone could raise the dead with the word of His blessed mouth: And I will bring life to the dead…" (3)House of Imran 48; (5)The Table 110).

Location hidden

#181372 Jun 29, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Continued:
You make up things from your insane mind.

11. Jesus Christ alone exchanged responsibility of authority with God: "And I was a witness over them, while I remained among them; but when thou didst take me to thy self, Thou wast Thyself the watcher over them." (5)Table 117).

12. Jesus was the only one to become a Sign unto men and Mercy from God (19)Mary 20) unto men who fell under the burden and the shackles of sin; for which, God's justice and holiness condemned them to eternal perdition. For this reason the only Savior, who can offer eternal salvation to men came to be a Mercy from God.

13. Only Jesus Christ could give His followers high honors and assurances concerning the day of Resurrection: "I will cause thee to die, and I will raise thee to Me, and I will purify thee of those who believe not. I will set thy followers above the unbelievers till the resurrection Day," (3)House of Imran 55)

14. Only Jesus will be the Judge who will come to this world to judge the living and the dead; the Arab prophet (El-Bukhari) confirmed this fact, saying: "The Last Hour will not come until the Son of Mary come down as the just Judge."

Location hidden

#181373 Jun 29, 2013
MUQ wrote:
Subject Matter:
Jesus
2Tim. 4-1
What Paul Wrote?)
In the presence of God and Christ Jesus, who is to judge the living and the dead
Remarks (MUQ)
Paul does not distinguish between Creator and Creation. He keeps on making claims upon claims without any proofs from the Scriptures.
Subject Matter:
Jesus
Heb. 4-14
What Paul Wrote?)
We have a great high priest Jesus, the son of God…every high priest is taken form amongst mortals and appointed to be their representative before God
Remarks (MUQ)
Subject Matter:
Jesus
Roman 5-6
What Paul Wrote?)
Remarks (MUQ)
Own Logic of Paul and so strange and he does not need any Proofs from Jesus' lips.
Subject Matter:
Jesus
Heb. 5-6
What Paul Wrote?)
Remarks (MUQ)
Paul creating a new Priestly Order, of a person, no one even remembers his name!!

1. Jesus was the only person to be born of a virgin, distinguished from all humans and prophets without any exception: "She said, How shall I have a son, whom no mortal has touched, neither have I been unchased. He said, Even so thy Lord has said: Easy is that for Me; and that We may appoint him a sign unto men and a mercy from Us. It is a thing determined."(19)(Mary 16-24).

2. Jesus Christ alone was distinguished from all humans by being the Word of God, who is the very expression of the Self of God end His eternal Being: "The Messiah, Jesus son of Mary, God's Messenger, and His Word…" (4)The Women 171; (3)House of Imran 40).

3. Jesus Christ alone emanated from the spirit of God; for this reason He did not need a sexual, genetical birth. "The Messiah, Jesus Son of Mary, God's Messenger, and His Word that He committed to Mary, and a Spirit from Him." (4)The Women 169)

4. Jesus Christ alone, in exception to all humans, spoke while in the cradle (19)Mary 22-32). The Koran tells us that Christ needed no one to teach Him anything, not even how to speak. The Bible says: "Who hath directed the spirit of the Lord, or being His counselor hath taught Him knowledge and showed to Him the way of understanding." (Isaiah 40:1,13-14). Naturally, no one can teach the One who emanated from God's Spirit for He is the All-knowing.

5. Jesus Christ alone was distinguished from all prophets with His infallibility and was the only one to be singled out for His perfection; for all the prophets had sinned, and their sins were mentioned in the Koran. However, Christ was the only exception, for "High honored shall be in this world and the next." (3)House of Imran 45). Also, the Arab prophet (El-Bukhari) testified for the perfection of Christ and His infallibility, saying: "Satan pokes with his finger the side of every human at birth, except Jesus, son of Mary; when he went to poke Him, he poked the curtain."

6. Jesus Christ alone was distinguished from all others in the sense that He was the Creator: "I will create for you out of clay as the likeness of a bird; then I will breathe into it and it will be a bird." (3)House of Imran 42).

7. Jesus Christ alone was uniquely incomparable in knowing men's secrets: "I will inform you too of what things you eat, and what you treasure up in your houses. Surely, in that is a sign for you if you are believers." (3)House of Imran 48).

8. Jesus was matchless in making the miracles and the wonders which no other could make: "And I will also heal the blind and the leper…" (3)House of Imran 48).

9. Jesus Christ alone could raise the dead with the word of His blessed mouth: And I will bring life to the dead…" (3)House of Imran 48; (5)The Table 110).

Location hidden

#181374 Jun 29, 2013
MUQ wrote:
Subject Matter:
Jesus
2Tim. 4-1
What Paul Wrote?)
Remarks (MUQ)
Subject Matter:
Jesus
Heb. 4-14
What Paul Wrote?)
Remarks (MUQ)
Subject Matter:
Jesus
Roman 5-6
What Paul Wrote?)
Remarks (MUQ)
Subject Matter:
Jesus
Heb. 5-6
What Paul Wrote?)
Remarks (MUQ)
Continued:
10. Jesus Christ alone exclusively enjoyed the prophetical title of "the Messiah": "The Messiah, Jesus son of Mary, was God's Messenger, and His Word committed to Mary…" (4)Women 169). The Old Testament made known the real identity of the Messiah, saying: "Behold the days come, saith the Lord, that I will raise unto David a righteous Branch, and a King shall reign and prosper, and shall execute judgement and justice in the earth… and this is the name whereby He shall be called: THE LORD OUR RIGHTEOUSNESS." (Jeremiah 23:5-6)
11. Jesus Christ alone exchanged responsibility of authority with God: "And I was a witness over them, while I remained among them; but when thou didst take me to thy self, Thou wast Thyself the watcher over them." (5)Table 117).
12. Jesus was the only one to become a Sign unto men and Mercy from God (19)Mary 20) unto men who fell under the burden and the shackles of sin; for which, God's justice and holiness condemned them to eternal perdition. For this reason the only Savior, who can offer eternal salvation to men came to be a Mercy from God.
13. Only Jesus Christ could give His followers high honors and assurances concerning the day of Resurrection: "I will cause thee to die, and I will raise thee to Me, and I will purify thee of those who believe not. I will set thy followers above the unbelievers till the resurrection Day," (3)House of Imran 55)
14. Only Jesus will be the Judge who will come to this world to judge the living and the dead; the Arab prophet (El-Bukhari) confirmed this fact, saying: "The Last Hour will not come until the Son of Mary come down as the just Judge."
susanblange

Norfolk, VA

#181375 Jun 29, 2013
Shamma wrote:
<quoted text>You are insanely wrong!
Jesus Existed with the Father In heaven before the world existed.
Jesus is Divine both God_Man.
God is without sin.
You mock God like your thug man Muhammad.
You are insane to believe God is a sinner.
You are wrong Shamma. The Messiah was a sinner before her conversion. "You make me to possess the iniquities of my youth" That is how the Messiah will make intercession for the transgressors. Isaiah 53:12. She cannot fault any body for something she's done herself. Maybe if she was raised properly, she never would've sinned. That's why Jesus said, "Behold, I come as a thief".
susanblange

Norfolk, VA

#181376 Jun 29, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi, Susan
Has this also been declared or claimed to be a prophesy about Jesus by the Church?
I have not seen Christians claiming this for Jesus. How come the Church missed hijacking Deut 32 song?
The song of Moses is being fulfilled now. Jesus is mentioned in the song, bmz. Verse 17 "They sacrificed unto devils, not to God; to gods whom they knew not, to new gods that came newly up, whom your fathers feared not" Verse 31 "For their rock is not as our Rock..." I don't know a lot about Christianity and what they teach, bmz. I know Peter means rock but the Rock of God is music. Speaking of idols Exodus 32:34 "...behold my Angel shall go before you: nevertheless in the day when I visit I will visit their sin upon them".

Location hidden

#181377 Jun 29, 2013
susanblange wrote:
<quoted text>You are wrong Shamma. The Messiah was a sinner before her conversion. "You make me to possess the iniquities of my youth" That is how the Messiah will make intercession for the transgressors. Isaiah 53:12. She cannot fault any body for something she's done herself. Maybe if she was raised properly, she never would've sinned. That's why Jesus said, "Behold, I come as a thief".
You are delusional Susan.
God does not sin.
Jesus is the Son of God, God in human form.

Behold I come as a thief,.... These are the words of Christ, inserted in a parenthesis in this account, before it is concluded, to acquaint his people with his near and sudden approach, and to give them a word of caution and exhortation in these times of difficulty; for he is the Lord God Almighty, who sent forth these angels to pour out their vials, and whose judgments are applauded as righteous, Revelation 16:1 and who so often in Revelation 22:7 says "I come quickly"; and which is to be understood not of his spiritual coming, which will be already at this time, but of his personal coming: and which will be "as a thief": as it is often expressed, 1 Thessalonians 5:2 not in the bad sense, to steal and kill, and to destroy, though Christ's coming will issue in the everlasting destruction of the wicked; but the phrase is designed to express the suddenness of his coming, and the surprise of it:

blessed is he that watcheth; against sin, the lusts of the flesh, and the cares of this life, lest they bring a sleepiness upon him, and so the day of the Lord come upon him at an unawares; and against Satan and his temptations, who goes about seeking whom he may devour; and against his emissaries and false teachers, who lie in wait to deceive; and blessed is he also who is wishing and waiting for the coming of Christ, and so, being ready, will enter with him into the marriage chamber, and partake of the supper of the Lamb:

and keepeth his garments: either his conversation garments, unspotted from the world, and whenever defiled washes them, and makes them white in the blood of the Lamb; and keeps them from being stripped of them, by those who would lead them into sinful ways; or that keeps and holds fast the robe of Christ's righteousness, and garments of his salvation, which are the righteousness of the saints, that fine linen clean and white, that white raiment which only can cover their nakedness, that the shame thereof does not appear, Revelation 19:8

lest he walk naked; (b), "naked of the commandments", or good works, according to the Jewish phrase; having lost, or dropped his conversation garments:

and they see his shame; or lest, being naked, he be exposed to shame and confusion, yea, to everlasting ruin and destruction; see Matthew 22:12 the allusion is to the burning of the garments of those priests who were found asleep when upon their watch in the temple: the account that is given is this (c);

"the man of the mountain of the house (the governor of the temple) goes round all the wards (every night) with burning torches before him; and in every ward where the person does not stand upon his feet, the man of the mountain of the house says to him, peace be to thee; if he finds he is asleep, he strikes him with his staff, and he has power to burn his clothes; and they say (in Jerusalem) what voice is that in the court?(it is answered) the voice of a Levite beaten, and his clothes burnt, because he slept in the time of his watch; R. Eliezer ben Jacob says, once they found my mother's brother asleep, and they burnt his clothes:''

now imagine with what shame the poor Levite so served must appear the next morning among his brethren, with his clothes burnt, and he naked; and with greater shame and confusions must he appear at the last day that is destitute of the righteousness of Christ.

Location hidden

#181378 Jun 29, 2013
susanblange wrote:
<quoted text>The song of Moses is being fulfilled now. Jesus is mentioned in the song, bmz. Verse 17 "They sacrificed unto devils, not to God; to gods whom they knew not, to new gods that came newly up, whom your fathers feared not" Verse 31 "For their rock is not as our Rock..." I don't know a lot about Christianity and what they teach, bmz. I know Peter means rock but the Rock of God is music. Speaking of idols Exodus 32:34 "...behold my Angel shall go before you: nevertheless in the day when I visit I will visit their sin upon them".
You need to get a new mentor Susan.
You are delusional.

"He is a Rock." This is the first time God is called so in Scripture. The expression denotes that the Divine power, faithfulness, and love, as revealed in Christ and the gospel, form a foundation which cannot be changed or moved, on which we may build our hopes of happiness. And under his protection we may find refuge from all our enemies, and in all our troubles; as the rocks in those countries sheltered from the burning rays of the sun, and from tempests, or were fortresses from the enemy. "His work is perfect:" that of redemption and salvation, in which there is a display of all the Divine perfection, complete in all its parts. All God's dealings with his creatures are regulated by wisdom which cannot err, and perfect justice. He is indeed just and right; he takes care that none shall lose by him. A high charge is exhibited against Israel. Even God's children have their spots, while in this imperfect state; for if we say we have no sin, no spot, we deceive ourselves. But the sin of Israel was not habitual, notorious, unrepented sin; which is a certain mark of the children of Satan. They were fools to forsake their mercies for lying vanities. All wilful sinners, especially sinners in Israel, are unwise and ungrateful.

(Read Deuteronomy 32:7-14)

Moses gives particular instances of God's kindness and concern for them. The eagle's care for her young is a beautiful emblem of Christ's love, who came between Divine justice and our guilty souls, and bare our sins in his own body on the tree. And by the preached gospel, and the influences of the Holy Spirit, He stirs up and prevails upon sinners to leave Satan's bondage. In verses 13,14, are emblems of the conquest believers have over their spiritual enemies, sin, Satan, and the world, in and through Christ. Also of their safety and triumph in him; of their happy frames of soul, when they are above the world, and the things of it. This will be the blessed case of spiritual Israel in every sense in the latter day.

(Read Deuteronomy 32:15-18)

Here are two instances of the wickedness of Israel, each was apostacy from God. These people were called Jeshurun, "an upright people," so some; "a seeing people," so others: but they soon lost the reputation both of their knowledge and of their righteousness. They indulged their appetites, as if they had nothing to do but to make provision for the flesh to fulfil the lusts of it. Those who make a god of themselves, and a god of their bellies, in pride and wantonness, and cannot bear to be told of it, thereby forsake God, and show they esteem him lightly. There is but one way of a sinner's acceptance and sanctification, however different modes of irreligion, or false religion, may show that favourable regard for other ways, which is often miscalled candid. How mad are idolaters, who forsake the Rock of salvation, to run themselves upon the rock of perdition

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pagan/Wiccan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The war on Christmas (Dec '10) Fri Patrick 4,249
Interesting Satanic site Apr 26 Believer 3
Beltane Celebrations in Wv, Ky, or Oh (Feb '09) Apr 25 Donna 22
News The Return of the Invisible World Apr 24 Amberhawk 1
News Ancient Spirituality and Commerce Clash in Mari El (Aug '10) Apr 23 Seo1 12
Sex and sexuality in paganism (Aug '07) Apr 16 proudpaganwitch 14
Strange smell lingering Apr 7 Celeste 1
More from around the web