Who Is Allah?

Aug 24, 2007 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Brussels Journal

“Allah is a very beautiful word for God. Shouldn't we all say that from now on we will name God Allah? [...] What does God care what we call him?”

From the desk of Soeren Kern on Fri, 2007-08-24 11:56 Europeans love to mock the salience of religion in American society. via The Brussels Journal

Comments
170,601 - 170,620 of 200,863 Comments Last updated 3 hrs ago
bmz

Since: Mar 08

Singapore

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2013

Shamma wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>Lincoln was taught how to read by his mother. Lincoln is considered a self taught educated man.
You are a Muslim moron.
You got your face up Muhammad's ass, You cannot comprehend reality.
You do not comprehend what is taught to you out of your face up Muhammad's ass.
Muhammad was a thug that used his brain for the wrong purpose.
God explains Himself in Scripture.
God the Father is unknowable.
No one has seen God the Father except Jesus.
But God the Father has a mind, and all things are brought forth from the mind of the Father.
And it was from the mind of the Father that it was His will to have a relationship with His creation.
And in order to do that the Father had to make Himself visible, and By His mind when the Father spoke He brought forth His Word from within Himself and His word remained out side Himself as the Spirit image of Himself and called His word His one and only unique begotten Son Jesus.
And the Word became flesh ans dwelt among us.
What is the difference between God and your God, the Father?

And what is this new bull shit "Spirit image of himself"?

I have already refuted and condemned John 1:1-5 which is a 15th Century forgery.

"in the beginning was the Word, the Word was with God and the Word became God" is a forgery and bull shit!

In the later part of the 14th John Wycliffe did the first translation of teh Christian Bible and this is how he translated it:

John 1: "1 In the bigynnyng was the word, and the word was at God, and God was the word."

No Word and no Jesus in there!!!
Alex123 WM

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2013

Seeker wrote:
<quoted text>
...... I have a personal obsession for trying to figure out how people could possibly think the way that they do..
Yes dear obsessed slave...
There is no way out for you.
You lied about “poor” and “gifts”
You claimed you were right twice..and insulted me for pointing it out... then a quick confession!

First time:
Seeker wrote:
<quoted text>

Evyonim means gifts.
http://www.topix.com/forum/religion/islam/TT8...

2nd time:
Seeker wrote:
<quoted text>
Evyonim means gifts.
http://rabbikaganoff.com/archives/317
Game ovaries Phallics.

3rd time:
Seeker wrote:
<quoted text>
Phallics, would you please just shut up and stop disgracing yourself even more? Don't you know when to stop the bleeding? My arm is getting tired of beating you to a bloody pulp.

Finally a confession!!!!:
Seeker wrote:
<quoted text>
It means poor people, I misread it. Big deal Philthy Phallics. I'm not Jewish anyway.

Until you say you are sorry, you will remain my Slave.

Also answer these if you dare, but you can't:
Now we can give you another chance to redeem yourself if you can find some really good verses from the synoptic gospels, starting with Mark...
Did Jesus say any of these?
1. "I am God in flesh"
2. "I am God!"
3. "I am THE only begotten son of God"
4. "I am God in person"
5. "I am God Incarnate"
6. "I am THE Father and Father and I are one and the same person"
7. "I am made of sin"
8. "God is a trinity and I am part of that trinity or triune"
9. "I am your God who came to earth in human form as my own son to die on a Roman cross for the sins of Gentiles or the world or the entire humanity/"
10. "Through belief in my unconditional/loving/willing sacrifice as your God in human form as my own son, you can have eternal life"
11. "Therefore, Worship me and the cross"
12. "Father, ghost and I are co equal, co eternal and consubstantial gods forming a godhead"
13.“I, Jesus, existed before God as Word and I, Jesus, became God”
14.“Hey Philip! I am THE Father"
15. "Worship and kiss the cross and get your pope to kiss it, carry it with him and raise it like Moses' serpent"
16.“My mission is not to bring a book, but to die for sins of GENTILES and JEWS”
17. "I am your saviour (dear gentiles)"
El Cid

Saint Albans, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2013

Judged:

bmz wrote:
I have already refuted and condemned John 1:1-5 which is a 15th Century forgery.
And the Gospel of Barnabas isn't a 16th Century forgery, right?

LOL!
Alex123 WM

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2013

Shamma wrote:
<quoted text>Did the marriage title change their sexual preference?
No. They are still gay.
The consequence of the Courts action in redefining the marriage between a man and a women is yet to come.
In the coming years ahead, look for family members brother, sisters, wanting to marry each other, and even parents marry their child.
The marriage between a man and women was considered family that tide the family together by blood ties.
Now the redefining of family has a different meaning.
The blood tie is gone.
Marriage is just a title now.
Now a man can divorce his wife and marry his daughter or marry his son.
Also people who are already sleeping with their Pets can make their union official.
In UK 60% of pet owners take their pet to bed..."between the sheets". This is from BBC.
What are you going to do Shamma?
Simon

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2013

Alex123 WM wrote:
<quoted text>
hello hindu george...are you still taking the same meds?
And you?
bmz

Singapore

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2013

El Cid wrote:
<quoted text>
And the Gospel of Barnabas isn't a 16th Century forgery, right?
LOL!
Hi, El

All gospels are forgeries. The Gospel of Barnabas also is a forgery but this forgery does contain a lot of good information.

When you read it, you feel as if someone real close to Jesus is doing the talking.

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2013

bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
"in the beginning was the Word, the Word was with God and the Word became God" is a forgery and bull shit!
In the later part of the 14th John Wycliffe did the first translation of teh Christian Bible and this is how he translated it:
John 1: "1 In the bigynnyng was the word, and the word was at God, and God was the word."
No Word and no Jesus in there!!!
You exposed your self as a Muslims moron that cannot comprehend reality.
You need to get your face out of Muhammad's ass.
Muhammad's shit is affecting your brain.
Did Wycliffe live in the time of Jesus? NO!
The facts Wycliffe presents are bull-shit.
The facts I have already presented to you blow Wycliffe away.
You don't take what I present to you seriously.
You don't read what I say and you don't use common sense to what I post.

God is not a war mongering monster as Muhammad presents God in the Quran.

God loved us first before we loved Him.
God wants us to have a relationship with Him.
God chose the Jews as a people to spread the good news about God to the world.
God tried to train the Jews to do that, but the Jews kept turning away from God.
The Jews thought that every one must become a Jew and that is not what God trained the Jews for.

God sent Jesus to teach them how to worship God and prepare man for the after life with God.

Jesus freed man from the slavery of sin under the law.
And bu belief in Jesus all people are united into one
family with God.
God is not a religion.
Christianity is not a religion, it is a relationship with God.
Muslims and Jews only give lip service to God.
Christianity prepares mans spirit and soul to live with God in the after life.
And that is what God wants for us.
The Church is Gods way of keeping in touch us, and teaching us how to strengthen our faith and trust in God.
God is present in our daily life.
God is present by His Holy Spirit.
That is the genius of Gods wisdom.

Muslim don't have Gods Holy Spirit in their lives.
That is why Muslims are out killing people all over the world.
That why those that don't accept Gods Holy Spirit guiding them commit all types of sinful acts in the world.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2013

Alex123 WM wrote:
<quoted text>
Also people who are already sleeping with their Pets can make their union official.
In UK 60% of pet owners take their pet to bed..."between the sheets". This is from BBC.
What are you going to do Shamma?
I don't live in the UK. you do Alex.

That is a question you have to answer your self.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2013

bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi, El
All gospels are forgeries. The Gospel of Barnabas also is a forgery but this forgery does contain a lot of good information.
When you read it, you feel as if someone real close to Jesus is doing the talking.
Do you know what a forgery is?
No you don't know!
If you knew you wouldn't be a Muslim.
The Gospels teach man to live a spirit life in relationship with God.
You got your face in Muhammad's ass and you cannot see Gods love in the reaching of the Gospels.
Do you know how to have a relationship with God?
No you don't.
All you know is how to keep your face up Muhammad's ass and fill your brains with Muhammad's bull-shit.

You need to take Jesus words from the Gospels seriously and apply them in your life.

You are in serious trouble with God and you do not realize it.
You need to wake up Muslim.
Your after life with God is in serious trouble.
bmz

Singapore

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2013

Shamma wrote:
<quoted text>You exposed your self as a Muslims moron that cannot comprehend reality.
You need to get your face out of Muhammad's ass.
Muhammad's shit is affecting your brain.
Did Wycliffe live in the time of Jesus? NO!
The facts Wycliffe presents are bull-shit.
The facts I have already presented to you blow Wycliffe away.
You don't take what I present to you seriously.
You don't read what I say and you don't use common sense to what I post.
God is not a war mongering monster as Muhammad presents God in the Quran.
God loved us first before we loved Him.
God wants us to have a relationship with Him.
God chose the Jews as a people to spread the good news about God to the world.
God tried to train the Jews to do that, but the Jews kept turning away from God.
The Jews thought that every one must become a Jew and that is not what God trained the Jews for.
God sent Jesus to teach them how to worship God and prepare man for the after life with God.
Jesus freed man from the slavery of sin under the law.
And bu belief in Jesus all people are united into one
family with God.
God is not a religion.
Christianity is not a religion, it is a relationship with God.
Muslims and Jews only give lip service to God.
Christianity prepares mans spirit and soul to live with God in the after life.
And that is what God wants for us.
The Church is Gods way of keeping in touch us, and teaching us how to strengthen our faith and trust in God.
God is present in our daily life.
God is present by His Holy Spirit.
That is the genius of Gods wisdom.
Muslim don't have Gods Holy Spirit in their lives.
That is why Muslims are out killing people all over the world.
That why those that don't accept Gods Holy Spirit guiding them commit all types of sinful acts in the world.
I had only written this:

I have already refuted and condemned John 1:1-5 which is a 15th Century forgery. "in the beginning was the Word, the Word was with God and the Word became God" is a forgery and bull shit! In the later part of the 14th John Wycliffe did the first translation of teh Christian Bible and this is how he translated it: John 1: "1 In the bigynnyng was the word, and the word was at God, and God was the word." No Word and no Jesus in there!!!

Just tell me please what is the difference between God and God, the Father?
Rabbeen Al Jihad

Salt Lake City, UT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2013

Shamma wrote:
<quoted text>Because Jesus is truly the Son of God.
Its in the Scripture.
Jesus rejected your Allah god and his demon messenger Muhammad.
Muslim's are possessed with Satan's demons.
Take a good look around at your brother Muslims, look at your self, and you will see the demon inside of you.
Your post are filled with evil anger against God.
Salvation cane through the Jews in Jesus Christ,
but it is not of the Jews that one must be a Jew to be saved.
Paul preached that Jesus is the way and the truth, He, Jesus died on the cross for the sins of the world, and it is belief in Jesus that we have been redeemed and made righteous through the righteousness of Jesus in the eyes of God.
No man comes to God the Father except through Jesus Christ.
Your man Muhammad was nothing more than a thug, a liar, robber, rapist, and murderer.
Muslims have to be out of their mind to put Muhammad the thug above Jesus the Son of God.
SalaamZ Shammy& Salutations(ewe too Tweekr!LOL!) Practically nothing you present here concerning jesus(pbuh) can even hold water in light of the simple facts that there have been at least TEN-OTHER-MESSIAHS with the EXACT-SAME-MESSIAH-CRITERIA! Prior to Christ! Yes ! I know! they were all the false messiahs right!? LOL!and what REALLY does your point have to do with this thread topic? LOL. CheerZ

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2013

Rabbeen Al Jihad wrote:
<quoted text>SalaamZ Shammy& Salutations(ewe too Tweekr!LOL!) Practically nothing you present here concerning jesus(pbuh) can even hold water in light of the simple facts that there have been at least TEN-OTHER-MESSIAHS with the EXACT-SAME-MESSIAH-CRITERIA! Prior to Christ! Yes ! I know! they were all the false messiahs right!? LOL!and what REALLY does your point have to do with this thread topic? LOL. CheerZ
What are some kind of a jerk?
Your Allah God and his Messenger Muhammad are Muslim thugs and you are going to preach to me about God?
You Got Muhammad shits for brains Muslim.
You can't even come to the realization that Muslims are Murdering people all over the world for your shit brain dead prophet Muhammad.

When you come to that realization that your Allah god is a Muslim thug then think about talking to me about God.
You are a dumb ass Muslim that believes evil is God.
Seeker

Lowell, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2013

Alex123 WM wrote:
<quoted text>
hello hindu george...are you still taking the same meds?
He was spot on. I wouldn't even be surprised if other Muslims see you the same way, but since they are fellow Muslims, they are not allowed to rebuke you in front of the kaffir.

Anyway, still waiting for your source for the version you posted about Isaiaih 9:6. I'm not holding my breath.
Seeker

Lowell, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2013

Alex123 WM wrote:
<quoted text>
Then you should do that, Philthy Phallics. Putting Penis Butter on your pee pee and then having the dog lick it off is considered premarital sex, and you know that Islam does not allow that. So make it right and marry the pooch. She works hard for the money. So hard for the money, so you better not treat her right.
yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2013

Seeker wrote:
<quoted text>
You didn't for me. I don't care what you might have done months ago, if you don't quote it for me, then as far as a I am concerned, you are not quoting it because you know it's not there. If you want to say it's not there, but God tells you this stuff, then fine. It's your choice. But if you claim it's in the scriptures, then you need to quote the verses. End of story. I see no place in the scriptures at all where the name Yeshooah Adam is used. I see Adam, but no Yeshooah Adam at all.
what G-D says i give, i give to the whole world. nor are you the dictator, of G-D or TheHisSon adam. for the hypocrites, choose to search the scripture of yesteryear and reject the scripture of today. i am not here as an entertainer, to tickle your fancy nor ears.

as i refuse to be, a codependent of your dictatorial sins. if you choose to disbelieve, then disbelieve. but do not tell me, you are a believer in G-D, or The His only begotten Son yehoshooah adam. as your previous attitude, has already made your denouncements.

you have no way to prove, nor disprove with your only indoctrinated prejudice and taught misinterpretations. you do not accept this story of Adam, in TheTorah again. and that is all you have said, said with a falsified name.

as you reject, G-D and TheTorah here in it thrice again. you reject to comprehend, the power of G-D to only give TheTorah in great, great, great, precision, accuracy, and repeatability.

neither G-D nor HisSon are impressed, with your ability to make demands of Us. for we bow not unto, the demands of this rather be whole evil and wicked enmity world. your attitude toward G-D or TheHisSon, lacks the humility of cooperation in total arrogance. for neither G-D or i, have to do anything for you refusing to be here in TheTorah.

for G-D gives very little mention, of any of you not in TheTorah THEY have given twice before. because you all choose to not be here in TheTorah THEY are again giving. you can see your reward for all of this attitude, in Parashas Noach yet to be again. and nobody but G-D, can change that. and not being here in TheTorah, shall always result in G-D giving you all hell for it. and your arrogant attitudes, does not encourage G-D to change The-Her-Story on TheHerSeed side.
bmz

Singapore

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2013

Shamma wrote:
<quoted text>Do you know what a forgery is?
No you don't know!
If you knew you wouldn't be a Muslim.
Yes, I know and I have been telling you. The Christian Bible, which includes the OT and the NT, IS a forgery. Actually it is the Mother of all Forgeries.

Thank God Almighty LORD Allah, I am not a Christian.
yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2013

Seeker wrote:
<quoted text>
If you did, you wouldn't have answered the way you did. Your answer was defending yourself when I wasn't even talking about you. So NOW, perhaps it is YOU that is lying as well as Muhammad.
<quoted text>
Where? If you want to say that my beliefs are wrong or mistaken, then fine, but I do not lie. There is a difference between being mistaken and lying.
<quoted text>
That's exactly what I think when I see you and Susan conversing.
rabbee: you are so arrogant to think, that G-D answers your every prayer. yet you have failed to get G-D, to have me do as you demand. for you fail to understand, i have my orders direct from G-D that only G-D can change.

and somehow i fail to see, G-D making a special trip, to change my orders to do as you say. everything i say and do, has already been decided. if you have a special request, give it to G-D not to me.

i am not even in charge of this world yet, for G-D is still in charge until the day of vacation. everything that happens on this earth, is still under the command of G-D.

it tells you in TheTorah, G-D is in charge for six days. even G-D handing you all over to the three angels of sins, hasatan, baal hamolech, and halooseefer, is by command of G-D. which i have no power, as of yet to stop. not even all TheAngels, nor angels can stop TheCommand of G-D. nor do any of you, have the power to stop it.

the only other option, is to try and get your grandmother sarah to have me do as you say. since adam was again commanded, to listen to the her voice. there are no other, options here. none of you, are in charge of me or this world.

i have not been given with, the power to stop all the pestilence, plague and famine this world rejecting G-D and TheHisSon are all cursed with. and won't have that kind of power, for about another 60 years.

if G-D would not give me, with the power to kill all of you and your grandmother, when i finally realized what was going on. what chance do any of you have, of being given with any kind of supernatural powers to alter G-D giving The-Whole Torah, from beginning in Parashas Noach, to the end in Parashas Bereeeshees again? your delusional superiority, is not as great as any of you only pretend to think is true to you.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2013

bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
I had only written this:
I have already refuted and condemned John 1:1-5 which is a 15th Century forgery. "in the beginning was the Word, the Word was with God and the Word became God" is a forgery and bull shit! In the later part of the 14th John Wycliffe did the first translation of teh Christian Bible and this is how he translated it: John 1: "1 In the bigynnyng was the word, and the word was at God, and God was the word." No Word and no Jesus in there!!!
Just tell me please what is the difference between God and God, the Father?
God The Father is God, And Jesus is the Spirit Son of God and the Holy Spirit proceeds from the Father and the Son.
God has a mind and all things come forth from the mind of God.
What you don't get is that God in thinking of himself in that manner, being the Father, Son, and holy Spirit that God knows—and controls—all other things.
Thou the Son, and Holy Spirit are individual persons, they are not of different substance of the Father

When Jesus was on earth the Father remained in His Kingdom and spoke from there declaring "this is my beloved Son of whom I am well pleased."

If God is not a Trinity, then god cannot know all things.
The Father is out side of time and space.
And remains fixed in his kingdom.
And does move from His Kingdom
But by His Holy Spirit,the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit is present every where in our world and in Gods kingdom all at the same time.
Why?
Because The Father, Son, and Holy Spirit are of the same essence substance of the Father.
So where ever the Holy Spirit goes the Father and the Son are present there also.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2013

bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, I know and I have been telling you. The Christian Bible, which includes the OT and the NT, IS a forgery. Actually it is the Mother of all Forgeries.
Thank God Almighty LORD Allah, I am not a Christian.
You are telling Muhammad's bull-shit.
How do I know?
Because the character Allah is not Godly, and the character of Muhammad is not that of a prophet from God.
You are trying to shove Muhammad's bull-shit as being Godly and it is satanic.
You are insane and blasphemy God with your bull-shit.
The teaching of the Gospels by the Apostles is sound doctrines that prepare man for mans after life with God.
And you are insane in believing Gods Kingdom is a whorehouse.
You eat to much of your dead man Muhammad's bull-shit.
You Muslims are insane!!!
yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2013

neither i nor TheAngels, nor angels can disobey G-D. unless G-D HIMSELF, actually commands it. and whether it is by blessing or curse, is dependent on Our attitudes.

none of your bad attitudes toward G-D, are going to stop pestilence, plague, and famine, in the whole world of bad attitudes being cursed thrice again here in TheTorah. your not going to stop, even terrorism, crime, or war, with your bad attitudes against G-D here in TheTorah again.

and all of you, teaching your grandmother your bad attitudes against G-D here in TheTorah. most certainly was not of any help to me either. i did not even dodge, the direct bullets of evil because i was good. it was only by command of G-D, that indirect bullets from your grandmother of the world would stab me in the back.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••