Who Is Allah?

Aug 24, 2007 Full story: The Brussels Journal 215,489

“Allah is a very beautiful word for God. Shouldn't we all say that from now on we will name God Allah? [...] What does God care what we call him?”

From the desk of Soeren Kern on Fri, 2007-08-24 11:56 Europeans love to mock the salience of religion in American society. via The Brussels Journal

Read more

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#181103 Jun 26, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
1 Peter and 2 Peter are forgeries, Shamma. Peter was unschooled. He did not even know how to talk sense, so how can you expect that illiterate to write?
Some Greek genius wrote in his name.
Your whole life is a forgery.
You live the sinful life of Muhammad.
You are forge-ring Muhammad's sins and placing them on your self as your own sins.

You don't know any thing about God.
Muhammad's religion is not about God, its about Muhammad the dead man pedophile, rapist, robber, liar, and murder.

You are an idiot.
Muhammad's religion is a philosophy, Muhammad's own style of living life.

The name Allah as a god is just a front for Muhammad's life style of pedophilia, rape, kidnapping, slavery, prostitution, ransom, robbery. lying, and Murder.
And you dumb ass Muslim call it a religion of God.
Alex123 WM

London, UK

#181104 Jun 26, 2013
Seeker wrote:
<quoted text>
Isaiah 9:5 in the Hebrew scriptures. Isaiah 7:14. Emmanuel means "God is with us".
Hey fool.
His name was Yeshua/yehoshooaaahhh/ and NOT Emmanuel.

STOP LYING.

Why didn't that poor frightened little girl raped by ghostie under instruction from naughty daddie (or did they both do it!!), and her elderly fiance, name him Emmanuel?

How do you know my name is not Emmanuel?
Alex123 WM

London, UK

#181105 Jun 26, 2013
susanblange wrote:
<quoted text>The arrival of the Messiah is foretold as far back as the garden of Eden Alex. The Jews expect this person to be an ethnically Jewish male who will be divinely inspired. The Christians got it right though, the Messiah is God incarnate and the Jews do not accept this. It was prophecied the Jews would reject their Messiah and despite all kinds of signs and wonders, including ending the Cold War and getting the Jews out of Russia, they reject her.
I agree with quite a bit of what you say, Susan.
In my view, Messiah is NOT God incarnate.
God has not indicated "his/her" intention to turn up as a man on planet earth. Why not a woman?
Peace
Seeker

Lowell, MA

#181106 Jun 26, 2013
Alex123 WM wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey fool.
His name was Yeshua/yehoshooaaahhh/ and NOT Emmanuel.
STOP LYING.
People thought he was God with them. Isaiah stop in a lot of symbolic terms. You can't read Isaiah the same way you read the Quran.
Alex123 WM wrote:
<quoted text>
Why didn't that poor frightened little girl raped by ghostie under instruction from naughty daddie (or did they both do it!!), and her elderly fiance, name him Emmanuel?
Because it's Father Fraud.
Alex123 WM

London, UK

#181107 Jun 26, 2013
Seeker wrote:
<quoted text>
Says the guy who keeps referencing dangling penises and phallic symbols. Takes one to know one, eh?
hey pagan seeker.
Do you realise that you are a pagan who has turned God into a fellow naked pagan on a phallus?
Don't ask me. Ask your fellow pagans who worship phallic symbols. You should know, seeker.

http://issues.xanga.com/752638690/item/

http://www.hindu-blog.com/2008/02/why-is-hind...
Seeker

Lowell, MA

#181108 Jun 26, 2013
Alex123 WM wrote:
<quoted text>
In my view, Messiah is NOT God incarnate.
God has not indicated "his/her" intention to turn up as a man on planet earth. Why not a woman?
Peace
Isaiah 7:14 and 9:5. And you still won't say where you got that seemingly fraudulent version of 9:5 from (9:6 in the Christian scriptures).
Alex123 WM

London, UK

#181109 Jun 26, 2013
Seeker wrote:
<quoted text>
I asked you where you got your version of that verse from, and your refusal to answer leads me to believe that you are lying and making things up once again. If you give me your source, then I won't think that. And my quotes came from Hebrew or Jewish sources and i clearly linked them.
You are a clueless fool.
I have no reason to lie, you moron.
What you "think" is of no consequence to me or other readers here.
You think that others lie because YOU are a liar by thought and deed.
You think you are a "know all", so run along and do some work. Find the source.
You know that your OT is a con when it comes to key issues concerning God and Jesus.
Take it easy, loser.
Alex123 WM

London, UK

#181110 Jun 26, 2013
Seeker wrote:
<quoted text>
Isaiah 7:14 and 9:5. And you still won't say where you got that seemingly fraudulent version of 9:5 from (9:6 in the Christian scriptures).
hey moron.
Do you know what your problem is?
You have tunnel vision.
When you are exposed, you panic like a worm that just has been exposed to bright sunlight when the stone under which it was crawling/rotting has just been removed!
Poor you.
What I said about Isaiah 9.5, is true.
Now run along.
Alex123 WM

London, UK

#181111 Jun 26, 2013
Seeker wrote:
<quoted text>
Isaiah is for the followers of Judaism.
The Pagans have stolen it to justify their lies.
It never works.
Alex123 WM

London, UK

#181112 Jun 26, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
"You will find the answer in Christ’s commission to Paul. Even before Paul was baptized, Christ had planned the future work he was to accomplish."
Where do you get such lies from?
Christ's commission to Paul? Christ had planned the future work? Luke not permitted?
Some scholars are even saying that Luke was written by Paul. lol!
Looks like Paul was also there in the beginning. While Jesus was alleged to be the Word, Paul might have been the Letter or the Alphabet.
lol..
When it comes to "words", BJ seems to have forgotten to leave a lot of words.
BJ never managed to proof-read anything. He knows nothing about NT.
Poor BJ.

But Paul on the other hand is full of "words"!!

Therefore, in the beginning PAUL = the WORD!
Alex123 WM

London, UK

#181113 Jun 26, 2013
Seeker wrote:
<quoted text>
People thought he was God with them. Isaiah stop in a lot of symbolic terms. You can't read Isaiah the same way you read the Quran.
<quoted text>
Because it's Father Fraud.
Hey moron,

Stop reading into Jewish scriptures without even being able to read or understand Hebrew.

You have NO right to interpret Isaiah that is from Jews about Jews and Hebrew people.

Jesus did NOT say he was Emmanuel or that he was God.

When did God suddenly decide to go cryptic so he could be understood by just ONE fool since 0AD...viz, You!!

His name was Yeshua/yehoshooaaahhh/ and NOT Emmanuel. STOP LYING.

I ask you...

What is your real name? "Jehovah is with me" or "jeffrey wrong is with me"?
Seeker

Lowell, MA

#181114 Jun 26, 2013
Alex123 WM wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey moron,
Stop reading into Jewish scriptures without even being able to read or understand Hebrew.
You have NO right to interpret Isaiah that is from Jews about Jews and Hebrew people.
Jesus did NOT say he was Emmanuel or that he was God.
When did God suddenly decide to go cryptic so he could be understood by just ONE fool since 0AD...viz, You!!
His name was Yeshua/yehoshooaaahhh/ and NOT Emmanuel. STOP LYING.
"God is with us" isn't even really a name, it is a statement that was turned into a name. Isaiah wrote in very symbolic terms. He was referring to a statement about Jesus or how he will be referred to or thought of, not a literal name.

Isaiah 9
6 For to us a child is born,
to us a son is given,
and the government will be on his shoulders.
And he will be called
Wonderful Counselor, Mighty God,
Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace.

Here, it isn't giving a name either, it's referring to what people will think of him as.
Alex123 WM wrote:
<quoted text>
I ask you...
I explained that above.
Alex123 WM wrote:
<quoted text>
Because your name is Phallics
Seeker

Lowell, MA

#181115 Jun 26, 2013
Alex123 WM wrote:
<quoted text>
Isaiah is for the followers of Judaism.
The verses are the verses and Jesus was a Jew.
Seeker

Lowell, MA

#181116 Jun 26, 2013
Isaiah 53
http://www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org/jsource/B...

HaShem means God

1 'Who would have believed our report? And to whom hath the arm of HaShem been revealed?

2 For he shot up right forth as a sapling, and as a root out of a dry ground; he had no form nor comeliness, that we should look upon him, nor beauty that we should delight in him.

3 He was despised, and forsaken of men, a man of pains, and acquainted with disease, and as one from whom men hide their face: he was despised, and we esteemed him not.

4 Surely our diseases he did bear, and our pains he carried; whereas we did esteem him stricken, smitten of G-d, and afflicted.

Sounds like what they did to Jesus

5 But he was wounded because of our transgressions, he was crushed because of our iniquities: the chastisement of our welfare was upon him, and with his stripes we were healed.

Jesus received lashes.

6 All we like sheep did go astray, we turned every one to his own way; and HaShem hath made to light on him the iniquity of us all.

John 10
7 Therefore Jesus said again,“Very truly I tell you, I am the gate for the sheep. 8 All who have come before me are thieves and robbers, but the sheep have not listened to them.
11 “I am the good shepherd. The good shepherd lays down his life for the sheep.

7 He was oppressed, though he humbled himself and opened not his mouth;

Mark 15
3 The chief priests accused him of many things. 4 So again Pilate asked him,“Aren’t you going to answer? See how many things they are accusing you of.”5 But Jesus still made no reply, and Pilate was amazed.

Luke 23
8 When Herod saw Jesus, he was greatly pleased, because for a long time he had been wanting to see him. From what he had heard about him, he hoped to see him perform a sign of some sort. 9 He plied him with many questions, but Jesus gave him no answer. 10 The chief priests and the teachers of the law were standing there, vehemently accusing him.

7 continued: as a lamb that is led to the slaughter, and as a sheep that before her shearers is dumb; yea, he opened not his mouth.

He was called the Lamb of God

8 By oppression and judgment he was taken away, and with his generation who did reason? for he was cut off out of the land of the living, for the transgression of my people to whom the stroke was due.

9 And they made his grave with the wicked, and with the rich his tomb; although he had done no violence, neither was any deceit in his mouth.'

Luke 23:4
4 Then Pilate announced to the chief priests and the crowd,“I find no basis for a charge against this man.”

10 Yet it pleased HaShem to crush him by disease; to see if his soul would offer itself in restitution, that he might see his seed, prolong his days, and that the purpose of HaShem might prosper by his hand:

11 Of the travail of his soul he shall see to the full, even My servant, who by his knowledge did justify the Righteous One to the many, and their iniquities he did bear.

12 Therefore will I divide him a portion among the great, and he shall divide the spoil with the mighty;

John 10
16 I have other sheep that are not of this sheep pen. I must bring them also. They too will listen to my voice, and there shall be one flock and one shepherd. 17 The reason my Father loves me is that I lay down my life—only to take it up again.

27 My sheep listen to my voice; I know them, and they follow me. 28 I give them eternal life, and they shall never perish; no one will snatch them out of my hand.

12 continued: because he bared his soul unto death, and was numbered with the transgressors; yet he bore the sin of many, and made intercession for the transgressors.

Jesus died so that sins may be forgiven.
JOEL

India

#181117 Jun 26, 2013
Hi Seeker,

Do you think Alex is gay?
CHUBBY BABY

India

#181118 Jun 26, 2013
Alex is gay, what do you think Seeker?
Seeker

Lowell, MA

#181119 Jun 26, 2013
Alex123 WM wrote:
<quoted text>
She said this:
"The Christians got it right though, the Messiah is God incarnate and the Jews do not accept this. It was prophecied the Jews would reject their Messiah and despite all kinds of signs and wonders

So you agree with that? Maybe you should read it again a little more carefully.
Seeker

Lowell, MA

#181120 Jun 26, 2013
JOEL wrote:
Hi Seeker,
Do you think Alex is gay?
You mean Phallics? I don't know, but he sure seems to be obsessed with penises. That much I can tell.

bmz

Since: Mar 08

Singapore

#181121 Jun 26, 2013
Seeker wrote:
<quoted text>
Who told you that Peter was illiterate?
Luke told everyone, Seeker and he told me too.

Do you think Luke lied?
Seeker

Lowell, MA

#181122 Jun 26, 2013
CHUBBY BABY wrote:
Alex is gay, what do you think Seeker?
Has Phallics been giving you some lustful looks CHUBBY? You might be giving him a chubby. Better run.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pagan/Wiccan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Why Atheism Will Replace Religion (Aug '12) 3 hr Patrick n Angela 14,511
Great News for Pagans (Feb '07) Mar 20 Gary Coaldigger 278
News In far-flung US territories, gay marriage hasn'... Mar 15 Belle Sexton 2
News Ex-Lawmaker Sued for Religious Discrimination (Jan '11) Feb '15 Hammer 4
News 'Monotheism inevitable but wasn't a break with ... Feb '15 Joe W 9
News A new guard for Asgard: Iceland building first ... Feb '15 freethinkradio do... 1
News Pastors agree: Being gay not a sin, Bible says ... (Jun '08) Jan '15 true fact 81
More from around the web