Who Is Allah?

Aug 24, 2007 Full story: The Brussels Journal 202,579

“Allah is a very beautiful word for God. Shouldn't we all say that from now on we will name God Allah? [...] What does God care what we call him?”

From the desk of Soeren Kern on Fri, 2007-08-24 11:56 Europeans love to mock the salience of religion in American society. via The Brussels Journal

Full Story

bmz

Since: Mar 08

Singapore

#180875 Jun 23, 2013
susanblange wrote:
<quoted text>God does not approve of human sacrifice, cannibalism, or the consumption of blood. Psalm 16:4 "Their sorrows shall be multiplied that hasten after another god: their drink offerings of blood will I not offer, nor take up their names into my lips". It's forbidden to even speak the name of another god.
This falls under the Forbidden Verses Act of the Church and such verses are never delivered to the masses from the pulpit. For example, John 17:3 is never discussed and never mentioned.

bmz

Singapore

#180876 Jun 23, 2013
Shamma wrote:
<quoted text>You are demon possessed.
Muslims pretend that Allah is the God of Abraham.
But it is not.
It is Satan himself.
The word for deception/deceiver/scheme is makr. The lexical sources define the term as:
Miim-Kaf-Ra = To practice deceit or guile or circumvention, practice evasion or elusion, to plot, to exercise art or craft or cunning, act with policy, practice stratagem.
LL, V7, p: 256 (Source)
And:
He practised DECEIT, GUILE, or CIRCUMVENTION, desiring to do another a foul, an abominable, or an evil action, clandestinely or without his knowing whence it proceeded.(Lane’s Arabic-English Lexicon; source)
Lest Muslims accuse these lexicons of bias or distortion notice what Muslim scholar Dr. Mahmoud M. Ayoub says when he asks,
"how the word makr (scheming or plotting), which implies deceitfulness or dishonesty, could be attributed to God." (The Quran and Its Interpreters – The House of Imran [State University of New York Press [SUNY], Albany 1992], Volume II, p. 165; italic emphasis ours)
After listing several Muslim sources he quotes a renowned Muslim expositor named ar-Razi who wrote that,
"scheming (makr) is actually an act of deception aiming at causing evil. It is not possible to attribute deception to God. Thus the word is one of the muttashabihat [multivalent words of the Quran]." (Ibid., p. 166; italic emphasis ours)
Unfortunately for ar-Razi, the Quran attributes deception to Allah since it identifies him as the best makr there is.
Ayoub also sources one Muslim who actually boasted of Allah being the best conniver/deceiver/schemer etc.,
"Qurtubi observes that some scholars have considered the words ‘best of schemers’ to be one of God’s beautiful names. Thus one would pray,‘O Best of Schemers, scheme for me!’ Qurtubi also reports that the Prophet used to pray,‘O God, scheme for me, and do not scheme against me!’
Thus, the Quran unashamedly calls Muhammad’s god the best liar and deceiver of them all! It even dares to say that ALL deception belongs completely to Allah:
And verily, those before them did deceive/scheme (makara), but all deception/scheming is Allah's (falillahi al-makru). He knows what every person earns, and the disbelievers will know who gets the good end. S. 13:42
In fact, the Quran states that Allah actually raises wicked individuals to deceive and scheme:
Even so have we placed in every city, ringleaders of its wicked ones, to scheme therein (liyamkuroo): but only against themselves shall they scheme (yamkuroona)! and they know it not.

The God of Abrahan cannot deceive nor does he deceive.
It is very easy to understand. Edited soem of your nonsense and balderdash for brevity.

Makr has many meanings. If you plot something evil against God, God will surely plot something against your evil.

OR

If you plan something evil against God, God will surely plan something against your evil.

OR

If you scheme an against God, God will surely scheme against you.

The best example:

When the Church and the Romans schemed, planned, plotted and deceived people by creating a horrible triune God, God quickly planned to refute and condemn the plot and sent Muhammad to
expose the biggest lie in the history of mankind.

So, God planned against the Deceivers. Of course, the God of Abraham did not deceive. It is Paul, the Church and the Church fathers, who lied through their teeth and their arses and DECEIVED the world and have made Jesus look silly, stupid and hilarious.

That is the moral and the end of the story. Christianity is the Greatest Deception.

bmz

Singapore

#180877 Jun 23, 2013
Seeker wrote:
<quoted text>
The Jews rejected Jesus because he claimed to be divine, unlike what the Quran claims where it says he never claimed to be any such thing. The Jews sure seemed to understand what he was trying to say. The Quran had to lie about what Jesus claimed or else there would be no room for Muhammad to follow up on him. This is why every time it mentions his name, it also has to say "son of Mary" to go out of it's way to say he is not Son of God. It even goes so far as quoting the disciples as saying "oh Jesus, son of Mary", but nobody would go out of their way to say son of Mary in a conversation, they might say Jesus, or Teacher, or Lord, but son of Mary doesn't seem to be part of a normal conversation style. This is an extra statement or qualifier to his name that is completely unnecessary and would not happen in a normal conversation. It's completely obvious. It was Muhammad inventing a quote from the disciples so that he could once again paint him as merely the son of Mary and this time he uses the disciples and puts words in their mouth that they never would have said in order to reinforce this idea and say that they knew him as merely the son of Mary as well. Muhammad sometimes was not too bright like that. Just like his followers often seem to be as well.
Now I think that he was divine in a sense that is a little different than how others interpret that claim, and I explained that before in detail. I explained how he could be considered God on earth or a physical manifestation of God doing what he wants through Jesus' physical form since Jesus could only do the will of God and not his own and therefore it was God's actions being done THROUGH him, not his. And this is how he could be considered a representation or physical manifestation of God on earth, but yet be Son of God (virgin birth), and yet God could be said to be even greater or more. My explanation makes perfect sense and I can provide verses that lead me to this conclusion. You don't have to agree with it, but there is nothing about it that doesn't make sense and in fact, it explains how Jesus can be considered all of these things at once, whereas the standard Christian explanation does not. I've done a lot of thinking about this my entire life.
None of that.

That Jesus claimed divinity is an absurd excuse. John's gospel was written by many Johns only to show divinity, when none was found in the other three gospels.

The reasons given by Jews are as follows:

Jews do not accept Jesus as the messiah because:

Jesus did not fulfill the messianic prophecies.

Jesus did not embody the personal qualifications of the Messiah.

Biblical verses "referring" to Jesus are mistranslations.

Jewish belief is based on national revelation.

They never even talk about Jesus' alleged divinity. It is not on their main course. Only the gospel of John has been constructed and written that way to show as if the Jews understood that he was claiming to be God.

Did the high priest ask him anything like this? "Are you claiming to be God?"

Did Pilate ask him anything like this? "Are you the God of the Jews?"

These should have been the most important questions to be asked. Right? But no, no one did.

Here is a link direct from the horses' mouth, which shows why the Jews reject Jesus:

http://www.aish.com/jw/s/48892792.html

bmz

Singapore

#180878 Jun 23, 2013
Shamma wrote:
<quoted text>
Long before Muhammad and his Quran, the Jinn were the spirits that scared and embellished the imagination of the simple minded nomadic pagan Arabians.
Muhammad, like almost everything else regarding pagan Arabian traditions, beliefs and fetishes,'ISLAMIZED' them also and incorporated them into his Cult Belief System.
Muhammad actually created a world full of a 'specie' parallel to that of the Muhammadan Muslims, so much so, that Muhammadan Sharia law, incorporates rules of inheritance, regulations, judgements, and opinions about Human-Jinn sexual relationships, as if they were of the same 'substance' as Man. There is even a special Sura in their name; al Jinn Number 72.
Ar-Rahmaan 55:56 Wherein both will be those (maidens) restraining their glances upon their husbands, whom no man or jinn [yatmithhunna](has opened their hymens with sexual intercourse) before them.
You forgot to add up:

There was also a High Priest of the Jinns. The Melchizedek of the Highest Order of the Jinns. Right?

Please don't take it seriously.

I am actually laughing off my ass upon you. lol!

bmz

Singapore

#180879 Jun 23, 2013
Shamma wrote:
<quoted text>You remarks verify the Muslims are children of Satan.
They reject that mans spirit is from God.
That is why Muslims have no relationship with God.
God gave man a Spirit of Himself so that man can have a relationship with God.
Man could never come to know God existed if man did not have a Spirit of God inside him.
Without the Spirit of God inside of man, man simply dies in his sins and suffers in eternal hell forever
Prior to the flood God did not spare sinful man they all perished in the flood and went straight to hell as punishment for their sins, except for Noah and his family.
Hello, Clueless

God did not give man his own spirit. If that were true, there would have been no sin at all.

Just make it simple. God created man and gave him life. Don't blow hot air, please.

bmz

Singapore

#180880 Jun 23, 2013
An Atheist wrote:
<quoted text>Give me a video or an image to prove that your god created the world. I'm curious to make my own. LOL !
Shamma is a broken 78 RPM record.

He will soon be calling you a Muslim and accuse you of pretending to be an atheist.

When Jesus did not want to answer a silly question, he kept quiet.

Shamma cannot answer any questions, so he plays his broken 78 RPM polemic record form his Master's voice.

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#180881 Jun 23, 2013
An Atheist wrote:
<quoted text>Give me a video or an image to prove that your god created the world. I'm curious to make my own. LOL !
Well make your own video.

Location hidden

#180882 Jun 24, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
He will soon be calling you a Muslim and accuse you of pretending to be an atheist.
Shamma cannot answer any questions, so he plays his broken 78 RPM polemic record form his Master's voice.
Its pitiful.
Muslims claim Allah is the Almighty.
Yet Allah still runs his kingdom like in the old Western days using angels as his pony express to get his mesage to the prophets.

That is pitiful.
An Atheist

Ashburn, VA

#180883 Jun 24, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
There was no religion when earlymen were dancing like bull.
An Atheist

Ashburn, VA

#180884 Jun 24, 2013
Shamma wrote:
<quoted text>Well make your own video.
No proof ???
Awww... How poor !

Location hidden

#180885 Jun 24, 2013
An Atheist wrote:
<quoted text>No proof ???
Awww... How poor !
You are a funny little boy.
This link will help to grow into men pants.
http://www.creationism.org/heinze/SciEvidGodL...
MUQ

Dammam, Saudi Arabia

#180886 Jun 24, 2013
An Atheist wrote:
<quoted text>There was no religion when earlymen were dancing like bull.
You are wrong, the first person on earth was also the first prophet of God.

Our Creator did not sent us, without giving any guidance. That would have been so cruel of Him.
El Cid

Saint Albans, WV

#180887 Jun 24, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Our Creator did not sent us, without giving any guidance. That would have been so cruel of Him.
How old is the earth?
An Atheist

Ashburn, VA

#180888 Jun 24, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
You are just saying so because you have read this all in your bible or quran but you don't have any solid proof about the creation of human.
I'm pretty sure that you have no knowledge of evolution theory.
If the first prophet was the first person on earth, he might also have his ancestors. Thus it would create an endless series on prophets. Does it ever make sense?
Secondly god doesn't do anything. God is the second name of nature. It neither speaks nor send any prophet. If anyone sent prophet on earth, it was not a god and this is how the myths of ancient aliens arise...
El Cid

Saint Albans, WV

#180889 Jun 24, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
This falls under the Forbidden Verses Act of the Church and such verses are never delivered to the masses from the pulpit. For example, John 17:3 is never discussed and never mentioned.
Again, you're a proven liar.

http://catholic-resources.org/Lectionary/John...

Johannine Literature in the Roman Catholic Lectionary for Mass
(1981 Latin and 1998 USA Editions)
compiled by Felix Just, S.J., Ph.D.

Readings from John's Gospel used on Sundays and Major Feasts:
59*[7th Sunday of Easter A John 17:1-11a

Daily Office Readings, Year 1
Week of the Seventh Sunday of Easter
Tuesday:
AM Psalm 97, 99,[100]; PM Psalm 94,[95]
Ezek. 7:10-15,23b-27; Heb. 6:13-20; Luke 10:1-17

Eucharistic Readings:

Psalm 68:9-10, 17-20
Acts 20:17-27; John 17:1-11a
Seeker

Lowell, MA

#180890 Jun 24, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Seeker, where are these fraudulent verses Luke 24:45-47 written in the Jewish Holy Scriptures?
"Luke 24
45 Then he opened their minds so they could understand the Scriptures. 46 He told them,“This is what is written: The Messiah will suffer and rise from the dead on the third day, 47 and repentance for the forgiveness of sins will be preached in his name to all nations, beginning at Jerusalem."
Please help us all and also the Christians to find it. Thanks
Jeremiah 31 says that a new covenant will be created, that is unlike the covenant that lead them out of Egypt. Luke 24 is telling what Jesus told them to do as part of the new covenant.

Location hidden

#180891 Jun 24, 2013
The term"Allah and his messenger Muhammad is the worship of the dead man Muhammad as god."

If Allah is a God he does not need to carry around the dead man Muhammad as thou Muhammad is alive on earth.

Muhammad is dead, and his name should not be mentioned with Allah anymore.

Keeping Muhammad's name alive along with Allah amounts to Muslims worshiping the dead man Muhammad.
Seeker

Lowell, MA

#180892 Jun 24, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
None of that.
That Jesus claimed divinity is an absurd excuse. John's gospel was written by many Johns only to show divinity, when none was found in the other three gospels.
The reasons given by Jews are as follows:
Jews do not accept Jesus as the messiah because:
Jesus did not fulfill the messianic prophecies.
Jesus did not embody the personal qualifications of the Messiah.
Biblical verses "referring" to Jesus are mistranslations.
Jewish belief is based on national revelation.
They never even talk about Jesus' alleged divinity. It is not on their main course.
Well don't you think they would be motivated to say what they say? Do you expect them to make any arguments that would make Christianity legitimate and therefore point to an error they might have made? Of course not. So what can anybody expect from them?
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Only the gospel of John has been constructed and written that way to show as if the Jews understood that he was claiming to be God.
Did the high priest ask him anything like this? "Are you claiming to be God?"
Mark 14
Again the high priest asked him,“Are you the Messiah, the Son of the Blessed One?”

62 “I am,” said Jesus.“And you will see the Son of Man sitting at the right hand of the Mighty One and coming on the clouds of heaven.”

63 The high priest tore his clothes.“Why do we need any more witnesses?” he asked. 64 “You have heard the blasphemy. What do you think?”
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Did Pilate ask him anything like this? "Are you the God of the Jews?"
Pilate was only interested if someone claimed to be the King of the Jews because that would supersede the Emperor's rule over them, and therefore he could have a legal reason to put him to death.

15 Very early in the morning, the chief priests, with the elders, the teachers of the law and the whole Sanhedrin, made their plans. So they bound Jesus, led him away and handed him over to Pilate.

2 “Are you the king of the Jews?” asked Pilate.

“You have said so,” Jesus replied.

3 The chief priests accused him of many things. 4 So again Pilate asked him,“Aren’t you going to answer? See how many things they are accusing you of.”

5 But Jesus still made no reply, and Pilate was amazed.

6 Now it was the custom at the festival to release a prisoner whom the people requested. 7 A man called Barabbas was in prison with the insurrectionists who had committed murder in the uprising. 8 The crowd came up and asked Pilate to do for them what he usually did.

9 “Do you want me to release to you the king of the Jews?” asked Pilate, 10 knowing it was out of self-interest that the chief priests had handed Jesus over to him. 11 But the chief priests stirred up the crowd to have Pilate release Barabbas instead.

12 “What shall I do, then, with the one you call the king of the Jews?” Pilate asked them. 13 “Crucify him!” they shouted.
14 “Why? What crime has he committed?” asked Pilate. But they shouted all the louder,“Crucify him!”
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
These should have been the most important questions to be asked.
Right? But no, no one did.
They were asked. He was considered blasphemous for his claims to be even the Son of God that would come later in the clouds. to them, that was a claim of divinity which they felt was blasphemous.
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Here is a link direct from the horses' mouth, which shows why the Jews reject Jesus:
http://www.aish.com/jw/s/48892792.html
What else would you expect them to say? They don't even want to mention any idea of a divinity claim at all.
Seeker

Lowell, MA

#180893 Jun 24, 2013
BMZ, here is how the Jews sometimes do things.

"The Messiah will lead the Jewish people to full Torah observance. The Torah states that all mitzvot remain binding forever, and anyone coming to change the Torah is immediately identified as a false prophet.(Deut. 13:1-4)"

But they also take Jeremiah as a prophet as well. So they ignore this.

31 “The days are coming,” declares the Lord,
“when I will make a new covenant
with the people of Israel
and with the people of Judah.
32 It will not be like the covenant
I made with their ancestors
when I took them by the hand
to lead them out of Egypt,
because they broke my covenant,
though I was a husband to[d] them,[e]”
declares the Lord.
33 “This is the covenant I will make with the people of Israel
after that time,” declares the Lord.
“I will put my law in their minds
and write it on their hearts.
I will be their God,
and they will be my people.
34 No longer will they teach their neighbor,
or say to one another,‘Know the Lord,’
because they will all know me,
from the least of them to the greatest,”
declares the Lord.
“For I will forgive their wickedness
and will remember their sins no more.”

Location hidden

#180894 Jun 24, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Jesus had Thomas and Philip to irritate him. At least Judas never asked stupid questions.
In my case, you are my Thomas and my Philip. Just as they never understood a word spoken by Jesus, you also are unable to understand a thing that I write.
Do they have Grade 3 classes in the Seminaries? If they do, please join as soon as possible.
I understand what you write.
But what you write is with out consideration of the Scriptures meaning.
You distort the Scripture and ad your opinion which does not amount to a hill of beans.

You refuse to see the that the Quran is not the word of God.
Its the word of Allah Muhammad's version of a god.

Why does Allah carry around the dead man Muhammad?

The term"Allah and his messenger Muhammad is the worship of the dead man Muhammad as god."

If Allah is a God he does not need to carry around the dead man Muhammad as thou Muhammad is alive on earth.

Muhammad is dead, and his name should not be mentioned with Allah anymore.

Keeping Muhammad's name alive along with Allah amounts to Muslims worshiping the dead man Muhammad.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pagan/Wiccan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
I...(gulp) am a Pagan Agnostic Taoist Sep 28 Ol Fuddy Duddy 2
Respecting belief: why should you? And why shou... Sep 21 thetruth 21
Pagan caught performing naked ritual with teena... (Nov '12) Sep 8 Kathwynn 14
Bloomfield woman behind Ten Commandments monume... Sep 7 Kathwynn 2
Who exactly was Gjoub, and should I trust him? (Mar '09) Sep 1 Kathwynn 503
SHADOW PEOPLE... i need help (May '07) Aug '14 Only1Likeme212 347
Speaking of religion: Pagans stir a fuss in Beebe Aug '14 Ernie 117

Pagan/Wiccan People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE