Who Is Allah?

Who Is Allah?

There are 256289 comments on the The Brussels Journal story from Aug 24, 2007, titled Who Is Allah?. In it, The Brussels Journal reports that:

“Allah is a very beautiful word for God. Shouldn't we all say that from now on we will name God Allah? [...] What does God care what we call him?”

From the desk of Soeren Kern on Fri, 2007-08-24 11:56 Europeans love to mock the salience of religion in American society. via The Brussels Journal

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Brussels Journal.

bmz

Since: Mar 08

Location hidden

#180582 Jun 20, 2013
Shamma wrote:
<quoted text>
What is the motive of your god?
Is it not to subdue those that live in peace worshiping their own God?
You worship a dog eat dog mentality type of god.
A wild animal with an ferociousness appetite for the blood of innocent victims.
And you call your beast a god?
You are insane!
I am not insane. I just wanted you to know that your Father was the Greatest Deceiver.

That is why I wrote:

I do not lie.

The Father is the Liar and the Greatest Deceiver.

By your standards, God deceived Jesus and became the Greatest Deceiver.

First told him that he was pleased, then sent him to Satan and had him hanged up the tree.

Before the poor man could come up with the forgery known as the Great Commission, the Father had already planned the Greatest Deception. lol!

Why wasn't the Christian God honest and straight, Shamma?

Can you please answer the question?

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#180583 Jun 20, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
ACTUALLY ALEX WROTE THIS. And you a fool, could not handle.
11. Muslims worship ink on paper? What are you on?
We do NOT worship the Quran you nutcase.
Jesus did NOT leave anything up to the followers as you suggest. BJ abandoned everything so that liars could make up stories.
Jesus PBUH, would NEVER have told his disciples to worship objects.
Just bear in mind..Jesus PBUH was just a man of God and NOT God of man.
12. You can draw any conclusion. Based on what rabbee writes, in the absence of real evidence to the contrary, even he can be "god"!
Jesus did not say that he was physical form of God when he has given ample verses in the synoptic gospels that make it clear that God is above Jesus and everything else created.
Jesus did not make it clear at all that he died for the sins of gentiles. BJ avoided the gentiles and saw them as beneath him.
How can you make 3 things equal when sonnie god died while the ghostie god and daddie god cannot die?
Handle What?
Your insanity of not acknowledging that your god Allah is a demon from hell?
Allah is your God not mine.
Your insanity is your belief that your insane god has authority of all human life and that Muslims are this demons enforcers of your man made laws made by your insane dead prophet called Muhammad.

You Muslims have no idea what the real God the creator of the world is all about.

Your prophet Muhammad is criminal, an extortioner, that offers protection against his follower from murdering those that rejection his protection.

And you call Muhammad a prophet from God?
You are insane Muslim.
bmz

Location hidden

#180584 Jun 20, 2013
@ Shamma

Why did the Christian God deceive my dearest mother Mary's son Jesus?

Told him a lie first by saying he was pleased, sent him to Satan and had him hanged.

Why did the Great Deceiver do so? Any good reasons?
bmz

Location hidden

#180585 Jun 20, 2013
@ Shamma

Please don't forget ting the Song of Jesus, followed by the Song of Paul, a non-Jew. OK? Get the young boys ready!

“Jerusalem, Jerusalem, you who kill the prophets and stone those sent to you,

how often I have longed to gather your children together,

as a hen gathers her chicks under her wings, and you were not willing.

Look, your house is left to you desolate.

I tell you, you will not see me again until you say,

‘Blessed is he who comes in the name of the Lord.’"

And Paul, the Jew Hater's song:

"For ye also have suffered like this of your countrymen,

even as they have of the Jews;

who both killed the Lord Jesus Christ

and their own prophets,

and have persecuted us;

and they please not God,

and are contrary to all men." "
bmz

Location hidden

#180586 Jun 20, 2013
Correction, Shamma

Should read:

Please don't forget to sing the Song of Jesus, followed by the Song of Paul, a non-Jew. OK? Get the young boys ready!

Thanks

Location hidden

#180587 Jun 20, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
I am not insane. I just wanted you to know that your Father was the Greatest Deceiver.
That is why I wrote:
I do not lie.
The Father is the Liar and the Greatest Deceiver.
By your standards, God deceived Jesus and became the Greatest Deceiver.
First told him that he was pleased, then sent him to Satan and had him hanged up the tree.
Before the poor man could come up with the forgery known as the Great Commission, the Father had already planned the Greatest Deception. lol!
Why wasn't the Christian God honest and straight, Shamma?
Can you please answer the question?
You are insane to believe that your man Muhammad is prophet from God.
You worship a criminal god that has a bunch of Muslim thugs that act as your gods enforcer of the man made laws of the dead criminal man you Muslims call your prophet Muhammad.
Muhammad's view of what God is insanity.
Seeker

Lowell, MA

#180588 Jun 20, 2013
STEFANO COLONNA wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do you bother yourself questioning her? You already know she is mentally sick, plus how many times did I take the verses she gave with her interpretations and I pointed out she is making things up?
Good point. I just finished with a pointless roundabout with rabbee as well. Complete waste of time. In fact, I think a lot of my time here is a complete waste of time. I'll have to reconsider my participation.
Seeker

Lowell, MA

#180589 Jun 20, 2013
martinezjosei wrote:
<quoted text>
You are not the only one posting to the database!
It is a latency issue!
Not always.
Seeker

Lowell, MA

#180590 Jun 20, 2013
Alex123 WMi wrote:
“My God, my God, why have you forsaken me?”(Matthew 27:46).
("hey me, hey me, why have i forsaken me"...ahh...is this MPD..no i am talking to myself!)
He was quoting psalm 22 which was supposed to refer to prophecy him.

Location hidden

#180591 Jun 20, 2013
bmz wrote:
Correction, Shamma
Should read:
Please don't forget to sing the Song of Jesus, followed by the Song of Paul, a non-Jew. OK? Get the young boys ready!
Thanks
That's all you Muslims think about, your minds are perverted.
You worship a criminal god and his criminal partner the dead man Muhammad.
That's insanity.
bmz

Location hidden

#180592 Jun 20, 2013
Shamma wrote:
<quoted text>That's all you Muslims think about, your minds are perverted.

That's insanity.
Shamma,

We worship the God of Abraham and Moses.

Do you believe that the God of Abraham was a criminal and whether Abraham and Moses were criminals too?
bmz

Location hidden

#180593 Jun 20, 2013
Seeker wrote:
<quoted text>
He was quoting psalm 22 which was supposed to refer to prophecy him.
Seeker,

Jesus was not quoting Psalm 22. That was not a time to quote Scripture.

Any prophet or a man of God would have cried out the same in times of severe distress.
bmz

Location hidden

#180594 Jun 20, 2013
Shamma wrote:
<quoted text>That's all you Muslims think about, your minds are perverted.

That's insanity.
Many things I have said to you before and many thing I have explained to you and now is the time to judge you.

Now I know that thou hast a devil.

You are of your father the devil, and the desires of your Church father you do. When you speaketh a lie, your father the devil inspires you but if I say the truth, you believeth me not and continue to lie.

Tell me what should I do with you? This is what I suggest:

"Place you in the Empty Tomb and let Jesus rescue you?"
bmz

Location hidden

#180595 Jun 20, 2013
Shamma wrote:
Allah is your God not mine.

You are insane Muslim.
I am not insane, Shamma.

Allah is your God too because Allah is the God of Abraham and Moses Ben Amram aka Moses Bin Imran and Jesus Ben Mary aka Jesus Bin Maryam.

Location hidden

#180596 Jun 20, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Shamma,
We worship the God of Abraham and Moses.
Do you believe that the God of Abraham was a criminal and whether Abraham and Moses were criminals too?
Muhammad disgraced the God of Abraham, and Moses.
The God of Abraham is about love, honesty and integrity.
There is none of that in Muhammad's religion of Islam.
You can lie all you want Muslim, but God does not need criminals, and thugs to enforce people to worship Him.
Muhammad created his own religion based on extortion, offering protection against his band of cut throats that kill those that reject Muhammad and his religion.
That is a disgrace to God.
bmz

Location hidden

#180597 Jun 20, 2013
Shamma wrote:
<quoted text>Muhammad disgraced the God of Abraham, and Moses.
The God of Abraham is about love, honesty and integrity.
There is none of that in Muhammad's religion of Islam.
You can lie all you want Muslim, but God does not need criminals, and thugs to enforce people to worship Him.
Muhammad created his own religion based on extortion, offering protection against his band of cut throats that kill those that reject Muhammad and his religion.
But Shamma, your God is a murderer and a criminal, who killed my cousin Jesus, the son of my dearest mother Mary.

The Great Deceiver deceived Jesus. Told him a lie that he was pleased and had him hanged up a tree. How can you trust the Deceiver?
bmz

Location hidden

#180598 Jun 20, 2013
Shamma wrote:
<quoted text>Muhammad disgraced the God of Abraham, and Moses.

What exactly is a disgrace to God?

This is the Greatest Disgrace to God and it comes from Christianity:

That God is a Trinity and that Jesus is the son of God or God.

Location hidden

#180599 Jun 20, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
But Shamma, your God is a murderer and a criminal, who killed my cousin Jesus, the son of my dearest mother Mary.
The Great Deceiver deceived Jesus. Told him a lie that he was pleased and had him hanged up a tree. How can you trust the Deceiver?
You are brain dead Muslim.
You have the criminal mind of Muhammad.
You are a liar!
God did not kill Jesus.
Muhammad robbed Muslims out of Gods gift of reason.
You keep saying things that are not true.
That's because you live the sinful life of Muhammad.
MUQ

Dammam, Saudi Arabia

#180600 Jun 20, 2013
Seeker wrote:
<quoted text>
I see that someone else likes to read my posts and "parrot" the expressions that I use. Somehow, I just don't think that "parrot" is a word that you normally would have used. I'm glad that you like that expression. At least I am doing "something" here. Nobody understands what I say, but at least they pick up new terms to use.
By "Parroting" I mean to start using some one's arguments and teachings without thinking.

The case in question is sayings and teachings of St. Paul. Since it is very clear that he did not meet Jesus, neither learned anything from jesus nor any of his chosen apostles, his every word should be suspect.

His each and every statement should be carefully analyzed and checked if it matches with the sayings and actions of Jesus.

And this is what I find missing in most Christian's posts. They treat each word of St. Paul as if it was a revelation from God.

This mistake has totally mislead most Christians,

In case of Islam and Muslims, we do not believe in any thing (which is of fundamental nature of belief and rituals), unless it has proof from Quran and / or clear and authentic sayings of our prophet.

This is what moves most Jews and Christians to envy, because they do not have any thing like that in their religion.

They accuse that we worship our prophet, they accuse that we equate Allah with Mohammad and all that sort of nonsense.

But in their own cases, they "lump down" such Big statements from St. Paul that Jesus was "almost equal to God" that every thing was created thru him etc.

These are big statements and must be confirmed by "express wordings" of Jesus.
uhuh

Jumilla, Spain

#180601 Jun 21, 2013
Moses was a reluctant prophet! lol

these idolaters won't hesitate to run down anybody just to make a comparison with their man-god who was a 'willing' sacrificial lamb
..or was he? "my God, my God! why forsake me?"

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pagan/Wiccan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Harrogate mother says foster families are relig... (Nov '15) Sep 15 CDDD 55
News Speaking of religion: Pagans stir a fuss in Beebe (Jun '14) Sep 12 dirt reynolds 121
the 7 great clans (Jun '07) Sep 5 blessed 479
Rev. Mirado Crow (Sep '13) Aug '17 Nobody you know 14
News Woman Explains Why She Kept 100 Dead Cats in He... (Jun '10) Aug '17 Trump Rules Zippy 6
News The war on Christmas (Dec '10) Jul '17 John 4,952
Do you know where you will spend eternity? Jul '17 JacquelineDeane55 1
More from around the web