Who Is Allah?

Who Is Allah?

There are 256266 comments on the The Brussels Journal story from Aug 24, 2007, titled Who Is Allah?. In it, The Brussels Journal reports that:

“Allah is a very beautiful word for God. Shouldn't we all say that from now on we will name God Allah? [...] What does God care what we call him?”

From the desk of Soeren Kern on Fri, 2007-08-24 11:56 Europeans love to mock the salience of religion in American society. via The Brussels Journal

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Brussels Journal.

yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#180563 Jun 20, 2013
Seeker wrote:
<quoted text>
I told you that I have no interest in discussing any of this with you anymore and I did not even read the rest of your post. Go discuss this with the other guy that thinks that HE has all of the answers like you do. I told you the thread and even linked it and gave you post numbers and quotes from it, but instead you seem to be more interested in talking to me about it, when I told you that I am finished discussing things with you. Go talk to him. He thinks he's special too, just like you do.
rabbee: why call anyone special, when only G-D is special. and i told you, i am not your slave nor follower or anyone else's but G-D'S. but don't worry by the time, you find out it is too late. it shall be, already too late. and waiting to the last second to repent, shall always be the second too late.

and if you are finished, losing the argument. then don't, even reply. but completely depart from me, with your evil and wicked ways of lying. for truly here in TheTorah, i truly never knew you.

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#180564 Jun 20, 2013
Alex123 WMi wrote:
<quoted text>
11. Muslims worship ink on paper? What are you on?
We do NOT worship the Quran you nutcase.
Jesus did NOT leave anything up to the followers as you suggest. BJ abandoned everything so that liars could make up stories.
Jesus PBUH, would NEVER have told his disciples to worship objects.
Just bear in mind..Jesus PBUH was just a man of God and NOT God of man.
12. You can draw any conclusion. Based on what rabbee writes, in the absence of real evidence to the contrary, even he can be "god"!
Jesus did not say that he was physical form of God when he has given ample verses in the synoptic gospels that make it clear that God is above Jesus and everything else created.
Jesus did not make it clear at all that he died for the sins of gentiles. BJ avoided the gentiles and saw them as beneath him.
How can you make 3 things equal when sonnie god died while the ghostie god and daddie god cannot die?
Are you a Muslim kidnaper Alex?
Muslims kidnap young Christian girls and force them to convert to Muhammad's Satan religion, or be killed.

Is that why you are like a wild savage dog on this post Alex?

Location hidden

#180565 Jun 20, 2013
Muslims kidnap young Christian girls and force them to convert to Muhammad's Satan religion or be killed.
Seeker

Lowell, MA

#180566 Jun 20, 2013
yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>
and if you are finished, losing the argument.p
Someone guided by God, would never mention anything about losing or winning an an argument as it is always only a discussion. Good bye. Go sell your crap to someone else. I have no interest.

Matthew 24
23 At that time if anyone says to you,‘Look, here is the Messiah!’ or,‘There he is!’ do not believe it. 24 For false messiahs and false prophets will appear and perform great signs and wonders to deceive, if possible, even the elect. 25 See, I have told you ahead of time. 26 “So if anyone tells you,‘There he is, out in the wilderness,’ do not go out; or,‘Here he is, in the inner rooms,’ do not believe it. 27 For as lightning that comes from the east is visible even in the west, so will be the coming of the Son of Man.
yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#180567 Jun 20, 2013
Seeker wrote:
<quoted text>
I just asked you to tell me who the surrogate mothers were, and you sidestepped the question once again. So this is yet another reason why I have no interest in discussing this any further with you.
rabbee: and i told you, i am not yours to command. neither G-D nor i, have to answer to you. and take your evil and wicked way with you, when you go into oblivion.

you do not tell, G-D nor G-D'S Son what to do. Only G-D can command TheHisSon adam, what to say and do. if you cannot convince G-D, to have me do anything. then i, just can't.

i already got my Orders, direct from G-D not direct from you. and lots of luck with, your trying to convince G-D of having me do anything your way. what G-D already said is going to happen, no matter how much any of you lie about it. and the only ONE, WHO can change that is G-D.

this whole world and their grandmother has already doomed themselves again, by not telling the truth of G-D here in TheTorah from THEM. everyone on earth, is doing as commanded by G-D, either directly or indirectly. and you all choose to lie about, who indirectly your getting it from.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#180568 Jun 20, 2013
Seeker wrote:
<quoted text>
They don't seem to say what you suggest. How do you interpret them the way that you do?
Why do you bother yourself questioning her? You already know she is mentally sick, plus how many times did I take the verses she gave with her interpretations and I pointed out she is making things up?
yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#180569 Jun 20, 2013
Seeker wrote:
<quoted text>
Someone guided by God, would never mention anything about losing or winning an an argument as it is always only a discussion. Good bye. Go sell your crap to someone else. I have no interest.
Matthew 24
23 At that time if anyone says to you,‘Look, here is the Messiah!’ or,‘There he is!’ do not believe it. 24 For false messiahs and false prophets will appear and perform great signs and wonders to deceive, if possible, even the elect. 25 See, I have told you ahead of time. 26 “So if anyone tells you,‘There he is, out in the wilderness,’ do not go out; or,‘Here he is, in the inner rooms,’ do not believe it. 27 For as lightning that comes from the east is visible even in the west, so will be the coming of the Son of Man.
rabbee: well you can only reveal, more of your fantasy thinking. you already lost this argument, 50 years ago.

and i never claimed, to by your messiah. you have the antichrist on your side, so you have any need for me.

and yes i already knew about the lightning speed of the internet, from east to west. and i am telling you all, to stay away from where i am. i don't want, any of you near me. i even had your grandmother, sent away to i da ho.

why should i put up, with a bunch of third and fourth set of redundant not here in TheTorah idiots. when i can get possibly the same, from a whole new set of potential idiots and their grandmother.
susanblange

Norfolk, VA

#180570 Jun 20, 2013
Seeker wrote:
<quoted text>
I told you that I have no interest in discussing any of this with you anymore and I did not even read the rest of your post. Go discuss this with the other guy that thinks that HE has all of the answers like you do. I told you the thread and even linked it and gave you post numbers and quotes from it, but instead you seem to be more interested in talking to me about it, when I told you that I am finished discussing things with you. Go talk to him. He thinks he's special too, just like you do.
I bet Jake also believes he's Jesus doesn't he? That's a very common delusion. I know of three people in my life that thought that. A roommate, a boyfriend, and an acquaintance. Nobody thinks as I do though, I am the living God of Israel, the creator. You can't say that unless you're sure or you're dead. For proof, go to the Judaism forum, "Are heaven and hell real?" thread.
susanblange

Norfolk, VA

#180571 Jun 20, 2013
STEFANO COLONNA wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do you bother yourself questioning her? You already know she is mentally sick, plus how many times did I take the verses she gave with her interpretations and I pointed out she is making things up?
What am I making up Stef? If you're talking about my theology, most of my doctrine is original and I guess you can say I've made it up. God is the source of all dogma.

Location hidden

#180572 Jun 20, 2013
susanblange wrote:
<quoted text>What am I making up Stef? If you're talking about my theology, most of my doctrine is original and I guess you can say I've made it up. God is the source of all dogma.
You are not original.
Your just a copy cat freak.
susanblange

Norfolk, VA

#180573 Jun 20, 2013
Shamma wrote:
<quoted text>You are not original.
Your just a copy cat freak.
You're projecting Shamma. What have I copied?

Since: Nov 11

Marengo, OH

#180574 Jun 20, 2013
Seeker wrote:
Never mind Shamma, it showed up a minute later. The database here works in weird ways sometimes, that's why I was hoping it would show up later because I had no copy of it. Fortunately, it did.
You are not the only one posting to the database!

It is a latency issue!

Location hidden

#180575 Jun 20, 2013
susanblange wrote:
<quoted text>You're projecting Shamma. What have I copied?
From the heretic's.
There were hundreds of them in the early Church and still are.
The Jews are just one group among many others.
You don't read the OT correctly.
bmz

Since: Mar 08

Location hidden

#180577 Jun 20, 2013
About Luke's misreport:

"Luke 24

45 Then he opened their minds so they could understand the Scriptures. 46 He told them,“This is what is written: The Messiah will suffer and rise from the dead on the third day, 47 and repentance for the forgiveness of sins will be preached in his name to all nations, beginning at Jerusalem."

That the Messiah will suffer and rise from the dead on the third day, and repentance for the forgiveness of sins will be preached in his name to all nations, beginning at Jerusalem, CANNOT BE FOUND written anywhere in the Scriptures.
bmz

Location hidden

#180578 Jun 20, 2013
Shamma wrote:
<quoted text>Are you a Muslim kidnaper Alex?
Muslims kidnap young Christian girls and force them to convert to Muhammad's Satan religion, or be killed.
Is that why you are like a wild savage dog on this post Alex?
ACTUALLY ALEX WROTE THIS. And you a fool, could not handle.

Jesus did NOT leave anything up to the followers as you suggest. BJ abandoned everything so that liars could make up stories.

12. You can draw any conclusion. Based on what rabbee writes, in the absence of real evidence to the contrary, even he can be "god"!

Jesus did not say that he was physical form of God when he has given ample verses in the synoptic gospels that make it clear that God is above Jesus and everything else created.

Jesus did not make it clear at all that he died for the sins of gentiles. BJ avoided the gentiles and saw them as beneath him.

How can you make 3 things equal when sonnie god died while the ghostie god and daddie god cannot die?
bmz

Location hidden

#180579 Jun 20, 2013
Shamma wrote:
<quoted text>You lie Muslin and you know it.
You have to lie Muslim because your religion of Muhammad is the worship of Satan, your Muslim god Allah.
Allah – The Greatest Deceiver of them All
The Quran describes Allah as the best deceiver there is, a liar who is not above using the same evil and wicked schemes of his opponents.
For example, the Quran calls Allah a makr, in fact the best makr there is:
But they (the Jews) were deceptive, and Allah was deceptive, for Allah is the best of deceivers (Wamakaroo wamakara Allahu waAllahu khayru al-makireena)! S. 3:54; cf. 8:30
Other texts that identify Allah as a makr include:
Are they then secure from Allah's deception (makra Allahi)? None deemeth himself secure from Allah's deception (makra Allahi) save folk that perish. S. 7:99
So they schemed a scheme: and We schemed a scheme (Wamakaroo makran wamakarna makran), while they perceived not. S. 27:50
The word for deception/deceiver/scheme is makr. The lexical sources define the term as:
Miim-Kaf-Ra = To practice deceit or guile or circumvention, practice evasion or elusion, to plot, to exercise art or craft or cunning, act with policy, practice stratagem.
makara vb.(1)
perf. act. 3:54, 3:54, 7:123, 13:42, 14:46, 16:26, 16:45, 27:50, 40:45, 71:22
impf. act. 6:123, 6:123, 6:124, 8:30, 8:30, 8:30, 10:21, 12:102, 16:127, 27:70, 35:10
n.vb. 7:99, 7:99, 7:123, 10:21, 10:21, 12:31, 13:33, 13:42, 14:46, 14:46, 14:46, 27:50, 27:50, 27:51, 34:33, 35:10, 35:43, 35:43, 71:22
pcple. act. 3:54, 8:30
LL, V7, p: 256 (Source)
And:
He practised DECEIT, GUILE, or CIRCUMVENTION, desiring to do another a foul, an abominable, or an evil action, clandestinely or without his knowing whence it proceeded.(Lane’s Arabic-English Lexicon; source)
You lie BMZ just the same as the god Allah you worship.
I do not lie. The Father is the Liar and the Greatest Deceiver.

By your standards, God deceived Jesus and became the Greatest Deceiver.

First told him that he was pleased, then sent him to Satan and had him hanged up the tree.

Before the poor man could come up with the forgery known as the Great Commission, the Father had already planned the Greatest Deception. lol!

Why wasn't the Christian God honest and straight, Shamma?

Location hidden

#180580 Jun 20, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
I do not lie. The Father is the Liar and the Greatest Deceiver.
First told him that he was pleased, then sent him to Satan and had him hanged up the tree.
Before the poor man could come up with the forgery known as the Great Commission, the Father had already planned the Greatest Deception. lol!
What is the motive of your god?
Is it not to subdue those that live in peace worshiping their own God?
You worship a dog eat dog mentality type of god.
A wild animal with an ferociousness appetite for the blood of innocent victims.
And you call your beast a god?
You are insane!

bmz

Location hidden

#180581 Jun 20, 2013
Shamma wrote:
Quite ironically, throughout the Qur'an the author sings the song of accusing the Jews of killing the prophets (without giving names or being otherwise specific), but in this verse it is all reversed. In S. 4:157 the Jews are said to boast of killing Jesus, and the Qur'an denies this statement and claims that Jesus was not only not crucified but did not even die. Instead, God raised Jesus up to himself (S. 4.158).

However, the Qur'an is wrong on both parts. The Jews certainly never boasted to have killed the Messiah (Christ) and the Messenger of God as Muhammad put it into their mouths as a verbatim quotation; and there are few historical events that are better attested than the Crucifixion of Jesus. Historically, there is no question that Jesus died on the Cross. This topic is a core issue and is discussed in detail in various articles found in the section On the Crucifixion.
For your information, Jesus sang the same song while he tap danced. lol

Here is the song.(To the Conductor: Please make it loud. Thanks)

Prelude to the song:

At that time some Pharisees came to Jesus and said to him,“Leave this place and go somewhere else. Herod wants to kill you.”

He replied,“Go tell that fox,‘I will keep on driving out demons and healing people today and tomorrow, and on the third day I will reach my goal.’

In any case, I must press on today and tomorrow and the next day—for surely no prophet(can die outside Jerusalem!"

And the song begins. Sing it loud!

“Jerusalem, Jerusalem, you who kill the prophets and stone those sent to you,

how often I have longed to gather your children together,

as a hen gathers her chicks under her wings, and you were not willing.

Look, your house is left to you desolate.

I tell you, you will not see me again until you say,

‘Blessed is he who comes in the name of the Lord.’"

And Paul, the non-Jew sings the same tune:

"For ye also have suffered like this of your countrymen,

even as they have of the Jews;

who both killed the Lord Jesus Christ

and their own prophets,

and have persecuted us;

and they please not God,

and are contrary to all men." "
bmz

Location hidden

#180582 Jun 20, 2013
Shamma wrote:
<quoted text>
What is the motive of your god?
Is it not to subdue those that live in peace worshiping their own God?
You worship a dog eat dog mentality type of god.
A wild animal with an ferociousness appetite for the blood of innocent victims.
And you call your beast a god?
You are insane!
I am not insane. I just wanted you to know that your Father was the Greatest Deceiver.

That is why I wrote:

I do not lie.

The Father is the Liar and the Greatest Deceiver.

Can you please answer the question?

Location hidden

#180583 Jun 20, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
ACTUALLY ALEX WROTE THIS. And you a fool, could not handle.
Handle What?
Your insanity of not acknowledging that your god Allah is a demon from hell?
Allah is your God not mine.
Your insanity is your belief that your insane god has authority of all human life and that Muslims are this demons enforcers of your man made laws made by your insane dead prophet called Muhammad.

You Muslims have no idea what the real God the creator of the world is all about.

Your prophet Muhammad is criminal, an extortioner, that offers protection against his follower from murdering those that rejection his protection.

And you call Muhammad a prophet from God?
You are insane Muslim.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pagan/Wiccan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
I'm searching for answers Feb 14 You and everyone 3
News The war on Christmas (Dec '10) Feb 10 superwilly 5,154
News How to Cast a Spell to Levitate Objects (Jun '10) Feb 5 Arturo 6
News "Juggalos" Speak Out After Arson Arrests (Sep '07) Feb 2 Boogie man 50
Journalism Diorama(s): Pluralism Theocracy Jan '18 Abishai100 1
Journaling Questions for Deeper Exploration Dec '17 Raavyncloud 1
News Looking for a Pagan community in Kentucky? (Mar '12) Dec '17 kaleb 18
More from around the web