Who Is Allah?

Who Is Allah?

There are 252783 comments on the The Brussels Journal story from Aug 24, 2007, titled Who Is Allah?. In it, The Brussels Journal reports that:

“Allah is a very beautiful word for God. Shouldn't we all say that from now on we will name God Allah? [...] What does God care what we call him?”

From the desk of Soeren Kern on Fri, 2007-08-24 11:56 Europeans love to mock the salience of religion in American society. via The Brussels Journal

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Brussels Journal.

Alex123 WM

London, UK

#180404 Jun 19, 2013
Shamma wrote:
<quoted text>I all ready proved to you that Jesus is the Son of God.
No one is born without a father.
We humans are born from the seed of our human father.
Jesus was born from the Spirit seed of God.
Case closed Alex.
It is IMPOSSIBLE to prove that BJ, who doesn't even have one piece of DNA left on earth, is son of god.
If god were to have a "son", that son will look like "god"..formless, impossible to for humans to see and NOT like a man.
So quit lying.

Adam did not have a father or mother. How about old melchi boy? same.

All non Chistians believe that BJ was born out of wedlock.
ONLY Muslims have a beautiful explanation for his birth.

Your explanation is disgusting. Who screwed the virgin minor? ghost or dirty daddy?

Stop it!

Answer these 17 questions honestly and if you can't, please stop worshipping the flasher on the phallus.

Did JESUS HIMSELF say any of the following in the Gospels? If so please give chapter and verse from Gospels:
1. "I am God in flesh"…………………………Yes/No
2. "I am God!"…………………………Yes/No
3. "I am THE only begotten son of God"..........Yes/No
4. "I am God in person"..........Yes/No
5. "I am God Incarnate"..........Yes/N o
6. "I am THE Father and Father and I are one and the same person"..........Yes/No
7. "I am made of sin"..........Yes/No
8. "God is a trinity and I am part of that trinity or triune"..........Yes/No
9. "I am your God who came to earth in human form as my own son to die on a Roman cross for the sins of Gentiles or the world or the entire humanity/"..........Yes/N o
10. "Through belief in my unconditional/loving/willing sacrifice as your God in human form as my own son, you can have eternal life"..........Yes/No
11. "Therefore, Worship me and the cross"...Yes/No
12. "Father, ghost and I are co equal, co eternal and consubstantial gods forming a godhead".....Yes/No
13.“I, Jesus, existed before God as Word and I, Jesus, became God”.........Yes/No
14.“Hey Philip! I am THE Father..........Yes/No
Bonus points:
15. "Worship and kiss the cross and get your pope to kiss it, carry it with him and raise it like Moses' serpent".......Yes/No
16.“My mission is not to bring a book, but to die for sins of GENTILES and JEWS”.........Yes/No.
Alex123 WM

London, UK

#180405 Jun 19, 2013
El Cid wrote:
Mohammad was a murderer for "Allah." That should be enough to persuade sane people that the man was deluded, at best.
David and Moses were murderers for yhwh? yhvh? elohim? hashem? adonai? g-d?.........
But BJ was a confused coward who got his clowns to sell their under pants to buy swords, but the fools were not trained in the art of swordsmanship!!!
What did they do?
Chop off ear of innocent servant.
When the soldiers turned up, BJ knew that the game was up and urges the clowns to quickly drop their swords!

What a loser, what a turn coat!
Alex123 WM

London, UK

#180406 Jun 19, 2013
Shamma wrote:
<quoted text>Its already been proven Alex.
Its a simple thing.
Either you accept Jesus is the Son of God or you do not.
You have to look at the facts presented By Jesus.
You must decide for self Alex.
You are a grown man.
I read the Quran and decided by my self that it was written by pagan Muslim who wanted to glorify the man Muhammad.
By reason and rational logic I came to the conclusion that the Quran leads Muslims to worship Muhammad on a daily basis every day of their lives.
On the other hand the Gospels written by the Apostles bring people to the knowledge of God, and the worship of God in their daily lives every day.
Muhammad's teaching makes Muslims want to kill people.
The Apostles teaching from Jesus teach people to love on another.
Those are the facts Alex.
And you ignore them.
You proved NOTHING.
You have given NO facts.
Only a fool will accept that BJ is son of god, when Jesus himself NEVER made that claim.
What is wrong with you?
Why do you ignore Jesus and believe liars?
Quran is clear. Jesus is NOT son of God.
Only VERY FEW people now believe that BJ is son of god.
While you are pumping these lies about God, people are ditching Christianity in their millions.
Unfortunately, many are so fed up with your lies that they stopped believing in God.
The Muslims are doing their best to ask these people to worship God.
But with people like you, they become atheists.

Stop pumping lies and ANSWER THESE:
You say "they".
Who were "they"? Please name them.
If you can't even name these people why do you insist on believing them about whom you know nothing?
I repeat...
- Who actually wrote the 4 gospels?
- Prove to me that the writers actually saw BJ die.
- Prove to me that the writers actually saw BJ rise from dead?
- Prove to me that the writers actually saw BJ going to "abraham's bosom"
- Prove to me that the writers actually saw BJ taking believers to paradise.
- who is the father of BJ?
Alex123 WM

London, UK

#180407 Jun 19, 2013
yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>
rabbee: the only evidence, you find of your, disgusting religion of the subtle beasts in TheTorah, is: "they called me naked".
Where is Eve?
According to therealtorah, she is the bad one.
Alex123 WM

London, UK

#180408 Jun 19, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
You have proved nothing, The entire Christendom has not been able to prove anything, so how can you?
Jesus was born with out a father. Nobody fathered him. He was born only of his mother.
That Jesus was born from the Spirit seed of God, IS Horse Shit. What is this new bull shit "Spirit seed of God"?
The insanity of the polemic Christian mind knows no bounds.
well said, bro!
Only Muslims give a decent explanation for Jesus' birth.
Non Christians and non Muslims believe that BJ was born out of wedlock because joseph was too old to do the needful!
Alex123 WM

London, UK

#180409 Jun 19, 2013
MUQ wrote:
Teachings of Paul Part-21
Subject Matter:
Jesus
Col. 1- 15-17
What Paul Wrote?)
He (Jesus) is the image of the unseen God, and for all creations he is the first born, for him all things were created in heavens and on earth, visible and invisible…..All was made through him and for him. He is before all and all things hold together in him
Remarks (MUQ)
A very tall claim, without any proof.
And this is what our Bible Thumpers, Shamma is one example, quote as if it were God' words!!
Subject Matter:
Jesus
Col. 1- 18-20
What Paul Wrote?)
For he is the first, the first raised from the dead…through him God willed to reconcile all things to himself, and through him, through his blood shed on the cross, God established peace on earth as in heaven
Remarks (MUQ)
Very tall claims, without proof. Was any blood shed on the cross?
good points, brother.
Please keep them coming.
Salaams

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#180410 Jun 19, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Belief in God is a different matter. Believing a man to be the prophet, is another thing.
Believing in a man to be God is something absurd.
Muslims must believe that Muhammad was the Prophet of God.
That is idol worship of Mohammad.

Muhammad further demanded that all true believers fully submit themselves to him and his desires:

But no, by your Lord, they can have no Faith, until they make you (O Muhammad) judge in all disputes between them, and find in themselves no resistance against your decisions, and accept (them) with full submission S. 4:65 Hilali-Khan

Muhammad went so far as to connect obedience to his orders with the forgiveness of sins and Allah’s love, e.g., if a person wants Allah to love him/her and to be forgiven of his/her sins then s/he must perfectly obey Muhammad:

Say (O Muhammad to mankind): "If you (really) love Allah then follow me (i.e. accept Islamic Monotheism, follow the Qur'an and the Sunnah), Allah will love you and forgive you of your sins. And Allah is Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful." Say (O Muhammad): "Obey Allah AND the Messenger (Muhammad)." But if they turn away, then Allah does not like the disbelievers. S. 3:31-32 Hilali-Khan

After hearing Muhammad recite these verses, some of his contemporaries accused him of trying to make himself comparable to Jesus in Christian devotion:

(Say) O Muhammad!:(If ye love Allah) and His religion,(follow me) follow my Religion; (Allah will love you) He will increase your love (and forgive you your sins) which were committed when you followed Judaism.(Allah is Forgiving) of whoever repents,(Merciful) towards whoever dies in a state of repentance. This verse was revealed about the Jews who claimed they were the children of Allah and His beloved ones. When this verse was revealed 'Abdullah Ibn Ubayy said:“Muhammad is commanding us to love him as the Christians loved Jesus”, and the Jews said:“Muhammad wants us to take him as a compassionate Lord, just as the Christians took Jesus as a compassionate Lord”.(Tanwîr al-Miqbâs min Tafsîr Ibn ‘Abbâs, Q. 3:31; bold emphasis ours)

These folks could clearly see that Muhammad was commanding his followers to view him as an object of religious worship in the same way that Christians did (still do) with Christ. However, Christians admit that Jesus is God in the flesh, and is therefore worthy of all worship, glory, and honor. Muhammad, on the other hand, is supposed to be an imperfect, fallible human being. To, therefore, fully submit to and perfectly obey him is to give a creature the honor and reverence which belongs only God.

All Muslims worship Muhammad as being equal to Allah.
That is why Muslims follow Muhammad's command to kill the infidels.
Alex123 WM

London, UK

#180411 Jun 19, 2013
yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>
...your alleged jesus, did not have to quote scripture in the way you want. why do you expect me, to do your brainwork for you?......
You have a point.
"Seeker" is unable to find verses from his books to prove his claim about alleged jesus, and yet he is insisting that you find verses from yout thetorah for him!
Seeker

Lowell, MA

#180412 Jun 19, 2013
Alex123 WM wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you.
It takes all sorts.
Yes, just like you, Father Fraud.

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#180413 Jun 19, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
This God must be crazy! Who is this crazy God? Has he gone nuts?
Muslims worship a false prophet called Muhammad as being equal to Allah.
Muhammad further demanded that all true believers fully submit themselves to him and his desires:

But no, by your Lord, they can have no Faith, until they make you (O Muhammad) judge in all disputes between them, and find in themselves no resistance against your decisions, and accept (them) with full submission S. 4:65 Hilali-Khan

Muhammad went so far as to connect obedience to his orders with the forgiveness of sins and Allah’s love, e.g., if a person wants Allah to love him/her and to be forgiven of his/her sins then s/he must perfectly obey Muhammad:

Say (O Muhammad to mankind): "If you (really) love Allah then follow me (i.e. accept Islamic Monotheism, follow the Qur'an and the Sunnah), Allah will love you and forgive you of your sins. And Allah is Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful." Say (O Muhammad): "Obey Allah AND the Messenger (Muhammad)." But if they turn away, then Allah does not like the disbelievers. S. 3:31-32 Hilali-Khan

After hearing Muhammad recite these verses, some of his contemporaries accused him of trying to make himself comparable to Jesus in Christian devotion:

(Say) O Muhammad!:(If ye love Allah) and His religion,(follow me) follow my Religion; (Allah will love you) He will increase your love (and forgive you your sins) which were committed when you followed Judaism.(Allah is Forgiving) of whoever repents,(Merciful) towards whoever dies in a state of repentance. This verse was revealed about the Jews who claimed they were the children of Allah and His beloved ones. When this verse was revealed 'Abdullah Ibn Ubayy said:“Muhammad is commanding us to love him as the Christians loved Jesus”, and the Jews said:“Muhammad wants us to take him as a compassionate Lord, just as the Christians took Jesus as a compassionate Lord”.(Tanwîr al-Miqbâs min Tafsîr Ibn ‘Abbâs, Q. 3:31; bold emphasis ours)

These folks could clearly see that Muhammad was commanding his followers to view him as an object of religious worship in the same way that Christians did (still do) with Christ. However, Christians admit that Jesus is God in the flesh, and is therefore worthy of all worship, glory, and honor. Muhammad, on the other hand, is supposed to be an imperfect, fallible human being. To, therefore, fully submit to and perfectly obey him is to give a creature the honor and reverence which belongs only God.
Muslims follow Muhammad's command to kill the infidels.

This is a list of targeted acts of terrorism on Christian civilians and church workers by religious Muslims following the command of Muhammad to kill the infidels.

Date Country City/State Killed Injured Description
6/9/2013 Kenya Mombasa 0 17 Suspected Islamists throw a grenade into a church during Sunday service.

6/6/2013 Bangladesh Bolakipur 0 5 Muslim 'extremists' break in to a Catholic seminary and beat the rector and students 'with violence and brutality'.

5/26/2013 Egypt Cairo 1 0 Muslims abduct and kill a 6-year-old Coptic boy.

5/24/2013 Nigeria Gwoza 2 0 A pastor and a church member are brutally slain by Islamist gunmen.

5/24/2013 Nigeria Borno 1 0 Members of Boko Haram murder an elderly Christian woman in her home.

5/22/2013 Pakistan Karachi 1 0 A Christian man is gunned down by two men in a targeted attack.

5/19/2013 Pakistan Khushpur 1 3 Angry Muslims fire on a Christian village, killing a teenage student.

5/17/2013 Egypt Alexandria 1 3 A Copt is killed during an assault by a Muslim bomb on a church.

4/4/2013 Pakistan Manga Mandi 1 0 A 20-year-old Christian is shot in the head by Muslims calling their religion 'supreme'.

4/3/2013 Pakistan Gujranwala 0 18 Eighteen Christians are injured by a Muslim mob whipped into a frenzy by a cleric.

4/3/2013 Tanzania Tunduma 2 3 Two Christians are murdered by Muslim extremists for selling non-halal meat
Seeker

Lowell, MA

#180414 Jun 19, 2013
Alex123 WM wrote:
<quoted text>
You have a point.
"Seeker" is unable to find verses from his books to prove his claim about alleged jesus, and yet he is insisting that you find verses from yout thetorah for him!
I am not asking for "exact" words from the Torah, I am asking for the general words that back his claims up. That's the only reason that I ask for quotes from the Torah from him. It doesn't have to be "exact" words that I demand at all, it just has to be something that would lead one to believe that this is what the Torah was actually saying. That's all. He said the Noah came before Adam, but Adam never had a mother, according to the Torah, but Noah did.

And he told you the same thing that I tell you. You are asking for "exact" words that YOU think should have been said, but I ask for no such things from rabbee. So your attempt fails miserably. You are back into stupid little illogical boy land.
Seeker

Lowell, MA

#180415 Jun 19, 2013
yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>
rabbee: sorry but G-D, is not a theory or advanced physics to me.
Just show us all where your ideas are at in the Torah book itself. Your theories are your theories. Maybe they come from God himself, maybe they don't. But don't represent them as being in the Torah itself, when they clearly are not. That is the only complaint that I have with you. Do you understand that? CAN you possibly understand that? I have said this many times over. Offer any ideas that you want. But when you say these are in the Torah book itself, you better make sure that they are or else you will be a liar. It's not that your claims themselves are a lie, but to suggest that it is in the Torah book itself when it is not, is a lie. Can you understand that? Is it at all possible for you to understand that?
Seeker

Lowell, MA

#180416 Jun 19, 2013
Alex123 WM wrote:
<quoted text>
Hello dear MPD nutcase tranny "seeker".
Rabbee is correct about one thing. READ what he said.
You are doing EXACTLY what you are accusing him of:
Making claims that are NOT to be found in the Gospels!
That makes you, using your own words,:
No, people can piece things together about what is said in the Gospels, just like even though the Quran never says "this entire Quran is my word for word dictation", we can piece together that it is representing itself as being that. We don't need any "exact" words that one idiot demands, we can put the pieces together. But you are being an idiot and demanding that these exact words that YOU think should be said in the Gospels, should be said, and that people are not allowed to piece the meanings from many verses together. And I even know exactly why you are demanding this. Because you want to create questions in a way that you think will make you guaranteed to be right. And it is very stupid, ignorant and downright dishonest to even attempt that, Father Fraud.
Seeker

Lowell, MA

#180417 Jun 19, 2013
yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>
rabbee: it says she was tricked, into believing all this worlds antiG-D knowledge.
Where does it actually say that in the Torah? Nowhere. If that is your interpretation or understanding of it, then fine. But quit saying that the Torah actually says that and representing your ideas as what the Torah actually says, and then we can discuss that and see whether you have any basis for your ideas. You can come up with any ideas that you want, and sometimes I do as well, but stop insisting that this is what the Torah actually, literally says and instead represent them as theories of yours instead and then use the actual scriptures themselves as your basis for even thinking what you think. I have theories too, but I use actual verses to explain where I get my ideas or theories from and I quote them. What is so hard to understand about that? After all, you are supposed to be in direct contact with God, right? So in your ultimate wisdom, you should be able to understand the simple things that I am saying. It's called "rational thinking". Try it sometime, you might actually like it.
susanblange

Norfolk, VA

#180420 Jun 19, 2013
yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>
rabbee: well that is what, your mental illness says. i have absolutely no doubts, that the one's called jesus and Adam are the exact same Person. here in the exact same, old story from G-D.
and you are all confused, by the false name jesus. and i am not going to condone any of your lying, by saying i am jesus christ. when all G-D ever came, and called me is TheHisSon adam.
you are all using the fake name jesus, to avoid the embarrassment of being failed here in TheTorah again.
When you call me and everybody else a liar Jimmie, you are projecting. Why don't you just admit all your beliefs are delusions. You're not the only nut who thinks they're Jesus. You are schizophrenic and hear voices. The voices are not real and are a product of your sick mind. You obviously have a very poor opinion of yourself. Get some help.
Rabbeen Al Jihad

Salt Lake City, UT

#180421 Jun 19, 2013
Alex123 WM wrote:
<quoted text>
Hello dear MPD nutcase tranny "seeker".
Rabbee is correct about one thing. READ what he said.
You are doing EXACTLY what you are accusing him of:
Making claims that are NOT to be found in the Gospels!
That makes you, using your own words,:
".. nothing but a mentally ill phony. And it was funny at first, but now it's getting annoying to listen to you glorify yourself while telling everyone else that they know nothing. I would tell you to get a job, but I know you don't even have the mental capacities to even hold one down. So now everyone here has to suffer listening to your crazy, self glorifying diatribes. And your continual refusal to quote specific verses means you are tap dancing, and that smells of dishonesty. So i not only find you to be crazy, I do not even think you are even honest either."
I WILL GIVE YOU A CHANCE TO REDEEM YOURSELF:
Did JESUS HIMSELF say any of the following in the Gospels? If so please give chapter and verse from Gospels:
1. "I am God in flesh"…………………………Yes/No
2. "I am God!"…………………………Yes/No
3. "I am THE only begotten son of God"..........Yes/No
4. "I am God in person"..........Yes/No
5. "I am God Incarnate"..........Yes/N o
6. "I am THE Father and Father and I are one and the same person"..........Yes/No
7. "I am made of sin"..........Yes/No
8. "God is a trinity and I am part of that trinity or triune"..........Yes/No
9. "I am your God who came to earth in human form as my own son to die on a Roman cross for the sins of Gentiles or the world or the entire humanity/"..........Yes/N o
10. "Through belief in my unconditional/loving/willing sacrifice as your God in human form as my own son, you can have eternal life"..........Yes/No
11. "Therefore, Worship me and the cross"...Yes/No
12. "Father, ghost and I are co equal, co eternal and consubstantial gods forming a godhead".....Yes/No
13.“I, Jesus, existed before God as Word and I, Jesus, became God”.........Yes/No
14.“Hey Philip! I am THE Father..........Yes/No
15. "Worship and kiss the cross and get your pope to kiss it, carry it with him and raise it like Moses' serpent".......Yes/No
16.“My mission is not to bring a book, but to die for sins of GENTILES and JEWS”.........Yes/No.
17. "I am your saviour (dear gentiles)"..........Yes/N o
SalaamZ Alx123wm & salutations. A wonderfully potent post! especially for MPD-IBN-tweekr-IBN- Nutcase-IBN- Tranny.Lets see if he can eschew these little tidbits of information without regurgitating all over the front of himself. Oh and just in passing a small thought;How can even the best & pious minds discribe a Being(ALLAH) who is beyond our human comprehension at the very least? And who do you suppose was the first to "try" to dragg HIM off HIS thrown and place HIM into this confineing little humanoid-box just to "try and understand HIM? Reply at your leisure venerated-one. CheerZ
Seeker

Lowell, MA

#180422 Jun 19, 2013
Rabbeen Al Jihad wrote:
<quoted text>SalaamZ Alx123wm & salutations. A wonderfully potent post!
Do you mean the first time he posted that or the hundredth time that Polly the Parrot posted that?
MUQ

Qatif, Saudi Arabia

#180423 Jun 19, 2013
Alex123 WM wrote:
<quoted text>
good points, brother.
Please keep them coming.
Salaams
Thank you brother for appreciation.

I myself was amazed at the "liberty" with which Paul wrote these letters.

And the way I see these Bible thumpers "Parroting" his writings.

Salaam

MUQ
MUQ

Dammam, Saudi Arabia

#180424 Jun 19, 2013
Shamma wrote:
<quoted text>No I am not in a rage MUQ.
Its Muslims that need to be concerned for their eternal life.
The weakness in the non-Muslims is that they hope that Muslims will become civilized, but the realization is starting to sink in among non-Muslims that won't happen.
Muslims are trapped in their own trap set by Muhammad over 1400 years ago.
I could say the same about Christians, they are ensnared by the writings of St. Paul, 2000 years ago.
susanblange

Norfolk, VA

#180425 Jun 19, 2013
Seeker wrote:
Correction to above.
It's not Sarah, it's Susan
I don't think that anything that Susan says is true, but I can at least understand her explanations. They are clear. None of yours are clear at all and you have your whole concept of time, chronology and origin completely twisted.
Are you calling me a liar Seeker? Do you really think that I think I can make myself the Messiah by saying things that are not true? My doctor knows me better than I know myself and he believes in me. He knows that I am not a liar. And you're really calling me a false witness which I would never do, it's a deadly sin. The law applies to me also. If I'm lying, I am not the Messiah. The scripture says "...neither was any deceit in his mouth" Isaiah 53:9. You just can't accept or understand reality.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pagan/Wiccan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The war on Christmas (Dec '10) 9 hr Eagle 12 4,463
News Ancient Spirituality and Commerce Clash in Mari El (Aug '10) 11 hr yav1112 13
News Pastor: Church sign on Ramadan drew angry call,... Jun 20 The Prophet MO LIES 9
omens of dead animals (Aug '08) Jun 15 Jakes mom 112
News This Halloween, Think of Islam as a Religion of... May '16 Im a poet and I k... 2
News Who Is Allah? (Jul '08) May '16 Joel 13,168
News Atheist billboard near Lincoln Tunnel scheduled... (Nov '10) May '16 Patrick 219
More from around the web