Who Is Allah?

Aug 24, 2007 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Brussels Journal

“Allah is a very beautiful word for God. Shouldn't we all say that from now on we will name God Allah? [...] What does God care what we call him?”

From the desk of Soeren Kern on Fri, 2007-08-24 11:56 Europeans love to mock the salience of religion in American society. via The Brussels Journal

Comments
169,341 - 169,360 of 200,096 Comments Last updated 7 hrs ago
susanblange

Norfolk, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 15, 2013

Judged:

@ Seeker Jeremiah 31:30 says that "everyone shall die for his own iniquity" and Christianity is called a "sour grape". There is no human atonement. The chapter just means that we will live the law in our hearts rather than just observing it by lip service.
Seeker

Billerica, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 15, 2013

Judged:

susanblange wrote:
<quoted text>I think he didn't want to be understood because he wasn't sure about who he thought he was and he didn't know about the teachings of scripture.
What makes you think he didn't know them all too well?
susanblange wrote:
<quoted text>
If all of the signs of his spiritual rebirth had actually happened, he would know who he was and would not be afraid to say so. The truth is, he never fulfilled any scripture about anything and relied on the beliefs of his followers to support is imagined identity.
I see a lot of parallels to what he did and what was mentioned in Jeremiah 31, starting with verse 31
Seeker

Billerica, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 15, 2013

Judged:

susanblange wrote:
<quoted text>I'm sure you know the NT better than I do Seeker, you're the Christian. Both his followers and the Jews who tried him got him to admit that he claimed to be the son of God. He also said, "I and my father are one". Jesus claimed to be equal to God and in essence claimed to be God.
That's correct, now tell that to Muslims here who deny that he ever tried to make that claim. The Jewish Authorities understood all too well what he was trying to say, and that's why they wanted to crucify him. Muslims continue to say that he never made any such claims. But if he merely claimed that he was merely a Prophet, the Jewish Authorities wouldn't have wanted to get rid of him like they did. After all, if he merely claimed to just be a Prophet, the Jewish authorities probably wouldn't have had much hatred for him at all.
Seeker

Billerica, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 15, 2013

susanblange wrote:
@ Seeker Jeremiah 31:30 says that "everyone shall die for his own iniquity" and Christianity is called a "sour grape". There is no human atonement. The chapter just means that we will live the law in our hearts rather than just observing it by lip service.
31 “The days are coming,” declares the Lord,
“when I will make a new covenant
with the people of Israel
and with the people of Judah.
32 It will not be like the covenant
I made with their ancestors
when I took them by the hand
to lead them out of Egypt,
because they broke my covenant,
though I was a husband to[d] them,[e]”
declares the Lord.
33 “This is the covenant I will make with the people of Israel
after that time,” declares the Lord.
“I will put my law in their minds
and write it on their hearts.
I will be their God,
and they will be my people.
34 No longer will they teach their neighbor,
or say to one another,‘Know the Lord,’
because they will all know me,
from the least of them to the greatest,”
declares the Lord.
“For I will forgive their wickedness
and will remember their sins no more.”

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 15, 2013

uhuh wrote:
the synoptics still retain a few original sayings of Jesus
but in the 4th gospel there's only "John" putting words in Jesus' mouth
even made Jesus talk like a stranded alien,
"I am from above, I am not of this world"
"If I may be lifted up from the earth"
Every thing John says in his Gospels is true.
Jesus is The Son of God.

Its your character uhuh that tells every one who you are.
And its what you believe and do that shows who you are uhuh.

You are a Muslim, a follower of Muhammad.
You live the life of Muhammad.
In your mind ans heart are the beliefs of Muhammad.
You eat sleep and drink the words of Muhammad.
You would kill infidels for Muhammad.
The question is Why?
Why do you put your eternal life in the hands Muhammad?
yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 15, 2013

Alex123 WM wrote:
<quoted text>
Not a single sensible person has said that to me, Jimmy.
I don't consider you to be a sane person, Jimmy, but it is a free world and each person is entitled to his/her own opinion, Jimmy.
G-d is NOT a naked pagan dangling off a phallus, Jimmy.
The naked pagan dangling off a phallus is CLEARLY SATAN who is taking worship away from G-d, Jimmy.
Take it easy, Jimmy.
rabbee: well i do not care, how you totally disrespect that person from 2000 years ago. the filthy way you, are doing it is wrong. your no help to G-D, you never have been and don't appear you ever will be at this rate.

and i do not care, what your insanity calls me. it is still better than anything you have or don't have.

are you trying to tell me, that over 90,000 muslem are dead in Syria. because they are, free to do so? when you do not give, a damn about them either.

there are some things, you just don't say. and your lack of truth, cannot explain truth? would your dare make jokes, about Noach's being naked? or G-D being, naked with Moshe.

if one sin can cost the lives, of thousands. how many people have you! murdered with your constant sinning?

in no way are you being true to G-D, saying what you have already.

and i believe you are worse, than the worship of hasatan. cause even hasatan, is not that incredibly stupid.

you would do less damage, to the Reputation of G-D. if you said absolutely nothing, for the rest of your alleged natural life. cause you do worse than just tarnish, The-Reputation of G-D.
susanblange

Norfolk, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 15, 2013

Judged:

Seeker wrote:
<quoted text>
Because baptism in the case of Jesus meant fire in one's heart. Do you think that it literally meant heartburn or acid indigestion, or lighting people's hair on fire? Do you take everything so literally? Weren't you they guy that I already explained this to when I mentioned laughing about the idea of people lighting other people's hair on fire and me laughing about that? Did you see my response to what you said?
The fire is very literal and is a symbol of holiness. The Messiah will set the world on fire. Judgment on humankind will be characterized by spontaneous combustion and will happen 3 times. First Gods' enemies, then the wicked and lastly the unbelievers. The last judgment is described by Zechariah 14:12 "Their flesh shall consume away while they stand upon their feet, and their eyes shall consume away in their holes, and their tongue shall consume away in their mouth". Most people equate this with nuclear warfare but it refers to consumption by fire. Jesus will also burst into flames. Ezekiel 28:18 "...I will bring you to ashes upon the earth in the sight of all them that behold you".
susanblange

Norfolk, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 15, 2013

Judged:

Seeker wrote:
<quoted text>
That's correct, now tell that to Muslims here who deny that he ever tried to make that claim. The Jewish Authorities understood all too well what he was trying to say, and that's why they wanted to crucify him. Muslims continue to say that he never made any such claims. But if he merely claimed that he was merely a Prophet, the Jewish Authorities wouldn't have wanted to get rid of him like they did. After all, if he merely claimed to just be a Prophet, the Jewish authorities probably wouldn't have had much hatred for him at all.
The Jews wanted to kill him by stoning. That would be the prescribed method of punishment for claiming to be the son of God. His followers got him crucified, that's what he wanted because he thought it would fulfill scripture. Jesus was heretical and converted out of Judaism and started a new religion. Christians worship a different god than the God of Israel. Muslims deny his claims because they accept him as a prophet but not as God. They do not believe Allah has a son. Jesus fulfilled no messianic prophecy but is the modern day idol of Israel.
yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 15, 2013

Alex123 WM wrote:
<quoted text>
CAN YOU FIND THIS?
I don't need 10 pages response.
Just a YES or NO. That is the only acceptable answer.
Please prove your claim by giving us the appropriate Chapter and Verse from the Gospels,(NOT OT or other books):
Did JESUS HIMSELF say THIS in the Gospels? If so please give chapter and verse from Gospels:
1. "I am God in flesh"..........Yes/No
rabbee: well you have already rejected, where G-D THEMSELVES says it in Bereeeshees. you do not even read, all of Bereeesheet to find it. it even tells you that G-D is going to place, Them in charge for the last day.

you have already indicated, that you do not believe in TheG-D of TheTorah. because you have, another g-d/s accounting.

and if you have an alleged as true torah, with chapter and verse numbers. i suggest, you burn it. cause there are no chapter and verse numbers, in The Official Torah.

don't care what you do with, your unofficial scriptures of men. but TheTorah is TheWord of G-D, you shall not alter in any way shape or form.
yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 15, 2013

Alex123 WM wrote:
<quoted text>
lol..
If not for your stupidity and arrogance, I can teach you a lot, but it is easier to let you make a fool of yourself.
Jesus did NOT talk like you or think like you.You are a nutcase.
Jesus was a man of God.He was not a nutcase.
Jesus was very clear about his mission but the pagans are clueless.
When did Jesus say, in the synoptics that during his 0-34 year earthly existence, he came to save the Gentiles?
What is Christianity?
What you follow is not the same as what shamma,HughBe or many other Christians follow.
You have created your own "reality/delusion"!
Besides your MPD and other mental health issues, the pagan roman pauline disinformation has not helped the cause.
rabbee: well TheAlleged as jesus, did indicate. They were willing to save the gentiles, when confronted with the woman with the blood issue.

now i am sure that seeker, is capable of knowing what i am talking about. but i am almost willing to bet, you'll try to evade it somehow. and don't ask for me, to give to any of you. chapter and verse numbers that We, never spoke with.
yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 15, 2013

Alex123 WM wrote:
<quoted text>
John Wycliffe's life and times are interesting and as I mentioned before I am very familiar with his "home town".
Back to johnny by many johnnies...
Shamma says:
the Word=Jesus= "god"
"In the beginning was the Word, the Word was with God and the Word was God"
Can be re-stated..
"In the beginning was Jesus, Jesus was with Jesus and Jesus was Jesus"
What a finding!
Jesus was Jesus!
Salaams.
rabbee: you missed something there: TheWord = THE OUR IMAGE THE OUR LIKENESS = Adam = adam and chaooah. even if the world, only errantly says that = jesus or = mr and mrs jesus christ in the second coming of Adam. it is still the same story, we are all here in again from G-D. no matter what your form, of insanity says against IT. and it is insane murder/suicide, to not believe in TheG-D of Only TheTorah here in IT again.
yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 15, 2013

Alex123 WM wrote:
<quoted text>
To a mental case, it makes perfect sense!
rabbee: nah that is more like, two napoleons in a mental institution - arguing which one is the real napoleon.

but what you don't find is two adam's in a mental institution, arguing which one is the real adam. because nobody including me, really wants to really be that adam.

they want to be ceasars, alexander the great, jesus, hitler, napoleon. but nobody wants to be adam, including WHO G-D actually came to and said is adam.

now you can all deny, ThaG-D always comes to talk to adam here in TheTorah. but by my actual personal experience with G-D, your all not here in TheTorah wrong again.

now i do not want to be adam here in TheTorah. any more than you all do not want for me to be adam, with your not here in TheTorah delusions. but i cannot deny TheTruth of What G-D, actually came and said to me any more. and this story, is in scripture you all denounce with your not being here in IT.
MUQ

Saudi Arabia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 15, 2013

Shamma wrote:
<quoted text>I am not mad MUQ.
It is by reason of knowing scripture that only God has the power to create something from clay as did Jesus created a bird and breathed into it life.
In that Quran text it verified that Jesus was equal to Allah.
Muslims mind are screwed up.
Muhammad robbed the Muslim mind of Gods gift of reason.
Never heard of Miracles did you?

Does it not mentions By Allah's permission?

You are sure mad, by missing this in Quranic text.

You are just creating your hypothetical doubts and insinuate that Quran confirms them.

Trying to prove falsehood from Quran?

One of its feature is "No falsehood can approach it from front or from back"!!
MUQ

Jubail, Saudi Arabia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 15, 2013

Teachings of Paul Part-19

Subject Matter:

Internal strife

Gal. 2-7

What Paul Wrote?)

They recognized that I have been entrusted to give the good news to the pagan nations as Peter has been entrusted to give it to the Jews

Remarks (MUQ)

Equating himself with Peter, who was no match for him!!

Subject Matter:

Internal strife

2Cor. 11- 13

What Paul Wrote?)

In reality, they are false prophets, deceivers disguised as Apostles of Christ

Remarks (MUQ)

Same as Paul perhaps!

Subject Matter:

Internal strife

2Cor. 11-4

What Paul Wrote?)

Someone now comes and preaches another Jesus different from the one we preach, or you are offered a different spirit from the one you have received, with a different Gospel from the one you have accepted , and you agree!

Remarks (MUQ)

May be he is preaching True, Jesus, True Gospel

Subject Matter:

Internal strife

2Cor. 11- 5

What Paul Wrote?)

I do not see how I am inferior to those Super Apostles. Does my speaking lave much to be desired, perhaps but not my knowledge..

Remarks (MUQ)

Because they Knew, Saw and learned from Jesus’ own lips his teachings
yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 15, 2013

susanblange wrote:
<quoted text>Jesus spoke in parables because he did not want to be understood. He also did not claim to be (equal to) God until they dragged it out of him. He was ashamed of his hope and wasn't sure of his identity. When the true Messiah comes she will reveal the secret and hidden things. "The knowledge of the holy is understanding". Jesus died the "death of the uncircumcised" and suffered a "strange punishment". He came in the middle of history and was a "new god". The God of Israel is the first and the last and would come at the end of human history.
rabbee: well reguardless of the fact, that adam's savior was supposed to be the woman who refused to be. you still, ain't her. her name is neither susan, eve, or Lilith, and her title is as chaooah. it's too late, for her to be adam's savior now. G-D was not about to allow the deception of adam, to go on any longer. she has become too corrupt, with the evil and wickeness of the more subtle than any other beast of the fields. to be of any help, to G-D or adam. your own stuff does not even, jive with what is written in TheTorah.
yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 15, 2013

susanblange wrote:
<quoted text>I think he didn't want to be understood because he wasn't sure about who he thought he was and he didn't know about the teachings of scripture. If all of the signs of his spiritual rebirth had actually happened, he would know who he was and would not be afraid to say so. The truth is, he never fulfilled any scripture about anything and relied on the beliefs of his followers to support is imagined identity.
rabbee: what Benee Adam did not fulfill scripture by returning as adam and his mate here in TheTorah. you! got to be joking. and i am quite sure They knew, Who TheOnly Begotton Son of G-D Adam is. They knew They, were going to be put to death. when They cursed, the fig tree for not bearing fruit on demand out of season.
susanblange

Norfolk, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 15, 2013

yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>
rabbee: well reguardless of the fact, that adam's savior was supposed to be the woman who refused to be. you still, ain't her. her name is neither susan, eve, or Lilith, and her title is as chaooah. it's too late, for her to be adam's savior now. G-D was not about to allow the deception of adam, to go on any longer. she has become too corrupt, with the evil and wickeness of the more subtle than any other beast of the fields. to be of any help, to G-D or adam. your own stuff does not even, jive with what is written in TheTorah.
Believe me, I am not Adams' savior, I am his nemesis. Adam is my father and I am the second Eve. Not only was Eve Adams' wife, she was also his daughter. When Adam died and went to heaven, his name was changed to Satan. He is 78 years old and he knows he has but a short time, it's always darkest before the dawn. He will do anything in his power to stop the bible from being fulfilled. The only thing is, all he does is fulfill it.
MUQ

Jubail, Saudi Arabia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 15, 2013

susanblange wrote:
<quoted text>The fire is very literal and is a symbol of holiness. The Messiah will set the world on fire. Judgment on humankind will be characterized by spontaneous combustion and will happen 3 times. First Gods' enemies, then the wicked and lastly the unbelievers. The last judgment is described by Zechariah 14:12 "Their flesh shall consume away while they stand upon their feet, and their eyes shall consume away in their holes, and their tongue shall consume away in their mouth". Most people equate this with nuclear warfare but it refers to consumption by fire. Jesus will also burst into flames. Ezekiel 28:18 "...I will bring you to ashes upon the earth in the sight of all them that behold you".
How are you sure that this Zekaroya and these Ezekiel are really from God?

Just your assumptions or have you any proofs also?

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 15, 2013

MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Never heard of Miracles did you?
Does it not mentions By Allah's permission?
You are sure mad, by missing this in Quranic text.
You are just creating your hypothetical doubts and insinuate that Quran confirms them.
Trying to prove falsehood from Quran?
One of its feature is "No falsehood can approach it from front or from back"!!
Explain this verse:
SHAKIR: When Allah will say: O Isa son of Marium! Remember My favor on you and on your mother, ywhen I strengthened ou I with the holy Spirit, you spoke to the people in the cradle and I when of old age, and when I taught you the Book and the wisdom and the Taurat and the Injeel; and when you determined out of clay a thing like the form of a bird by My permission, then you breathed into it and it became a bird by My permission, and you healed the blind and the leprous by My permission; and when you brought forth the dead by My permission; and when I withheld the children of Israel from you when you came to them with clear arguments, but those who disbelieved among them said: This is nothing but clear enchantment.

ywhen I strengthened ou I with the holy Spirit, you spoke to the people in the cradle and I when of old age, and when I taught you the Book and the wisdom and the Taurat and the Injeel; and when you determined out of clay a thing like the form of a bird by My permission, then you breathed into it and it became a bird by My permission,

First of all MUQ. The text states: When I strengthened you I with the holy Spirit.

In that text Allah is saying that Allah is in partnership with the holy Spirit.
The word spirit is capitalized with a capital "S"
signifying two persons are involved in strengthening Jesus to speak from the cradle.
The baby Jesus could not talk on his own, so who did the talking?
Allah or the holy Spirit?

And secondly who is the holy spirit?
yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 15, 2013

susanblange wrote:
<quoted text>Believe me, I am not Adams' savior, I am his nemesis. Adam is my father and I am the second Eve. Not only was Eve Adams' wife, she was also his daughter. When Adam died and went to heaven, his name was changed to Satan. He is 78 years old and he knows he has but a short time, it's always darkest before the dawn. He will do anything in his power to stop the bible from being fulfilled. The only thing is, all he does is fulfill it.
rabbee: well the take a number and get in line, because i already have about 7billion of those. and i am not your father, i do not even have a daughter named susan.

and how the hell, can you be a second eve? when adam has not even dated, any woman by that name mythologically or susan other wise. and my first wife, has always been my our mother Merream. because sarah willingly ran off. and the woman chaooah, has always been one of my alleged chosen granddaughters. the woman chaooah has never been, one of my three daughters with our Mother Mereeam. so her name has ever been the myth name, lilith either.

nothing you say, can be validated, in either The-Written or Living Torah actually here in IT again. as if muslems, christian and jews, making their own not here in TheTorah stuff up is not enough.

i do not care what you're or anyone else's statistics say. the chances of any one of seven billion liars, being right even once is still zero.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••