"As Tranny jinny martini the MPD seeker walked by, Shamma looked at him and declared, "Look! There is the know all of all time!"<quoted text>
That was a really retarded statement. I tell you what, why don't you tell me what the following statements mean.
"Look at the birds of the air; they do not sow or reap or store away in barns, and yet your heavenly Father feeds them. Are you not much more valuable than they?"
"But when you give to the needy, do not let your left hand know what your right hand is doing,"
"As Jesus walked by, John looked at him and declared, "Look! There is the Lamb of God!"
Without John you are lost, eh?
Let's keep it simple, you fool.
Let us start with MARK because you will agree that Mark was the first and there really is no need for other books if Mark was inspired by "god"! One book would have been sufficient for you to make up your own religion.
Now try answering these SIMPLE questions before you go anywhere near the JEWISH books:
We are NOT interested in "long" deluded MPD posts.
We are NOT interested in MPD deluded beliefs.
We are NOT interested in MPD deluded opinions.
We need simple YES/NO FACTUAL answers.
If you don't know the answers, simply butt out, ok.
Try this for size...
WE NEED DIRECT FACTUAL ANSWERS,instead of giving us 10 page responses.
Just a YES or NO will do, as that is the only acceptable answer.
Also prove your claim by giving us the appropriate Chapter and Verse from the Gospels,(NOT OT or other books):
Did JESUS HIMSELF say any of the following in the Gospels? If so please give chapter and verse from Gospels:
1. "I am God in flesh"…………………………Yes/No
2. "I am God!"…………………………Yes/No
3. "I am THE only begotten son of God"..........Yes/No
4. "I am God in person"..........Yes/No
5. "I am God Incarnate"..........Yes/N o
6. "I am THE Father and Father and I are one and the same person"..........Yes/No
7. "I am made of sin"..........Yes/No
8. "God is a trinity and I am part of that trinity or triune"..........Yes/No
9. "I am your God who came to earth in human form as my own son to die on a Roman cross for the sins of Gentiles or the world or the entire humanity/"..........Yes/N o
10. "Through belief in my unconditional/loving/willing sacrifice as your God in human form as my own son, you can have eternal life"..........Yes/No
11. "Therefore, Worship me and the cross"...Yes/No
12. "Father, ghost and I are co equal, co eternal and consubstantial gods forming a godhead".....Yes/No
13.“I, Jesus, existed before God as Word and I, Jesus, became God”.........Yes/No
14.“Hey Philip! I am THE Father..........Yes/No
15. "Worship and kiss the cross and get your pope to kiss it, carry it with him and raise it like Moses' serpent".......Yes/No
16.“My mission is not to bring a book, but to die for sins of GENTILES and JEWS”.........Yes/No.