Who Is Allah?

Aug 24, 2007 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Brussels Journal

“Allah is a very beautiful word for God. Shouldn't we all say that from now on we will name God Allah? [...] What does God care what we call him?”

From the desk of Soeren Kern on Fri, 2007-08-24 11:56 Europeans love to mock the salience of religion in American society. via The Brussels Journal

Comments (Page 8,464)

Showing posts 169,261 - 169,280 of199,434
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Alex123 WM

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 15, 2013

Judged:

Seeker wrote:
<quoted text>
You already know what he is referring to and this has been explained to you over and over again. Jesus referred to himself as "I Am", and that is the term that God asked to be called by in Exodus. So Jesus is using the same exact name for himself that God asked to be called in Exodus. Can you connect the dots? God actually didn't ask that people call him God in Exodus, he commanded that he be referred to as "I AM". So for Jesus to call himself "I Am" is actually even more accurate than calling himself God because God didn't command to be called God in Exodus, he commanded to be called "I Am". Why is this so difficult for you to understand?
This tranny doesn't know the difference between Tanach and OT and what is said in each.

Does G-d expect to be called "I am"? In what language is that? lol...

Did Jesus say "I am I Am" or "I am the I Am that you have been waiting for" or "I am your I Am"?
In what language?

Which idiot recorded "before abraham was born I am"?
Jesus did NOT say "I am the creator of Abraham" or "before abraham was born,'I am' created me" or "before abraham was born, the 'I am' who created abraham was actually ME, your truly!!"
PATHETIC!

This MPD tranny jinny martini arnie is a Bl**dy fool!
(if you study exodus carefully G-d goes on to confirm "His" name).
Alex123 WM

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 15, 2013

Seeker wrote:
<quoted text>
Look, you don't answer even half of the points that I make and the questions that I pose to you, so until you do, just shut up and quit repeating yourself over and over again, Polly. It's not a one way street and you aren't going to make it into one.
Tranny jinny seeker, the village MPD idiot.

Stop giving excuses and answer these:
WE NEED DIRECT ANSWERS FROM THIS MPD TRANNY...
We are NOT interested in MPD opinions or what MPD believes in.

We want MPD to do something very simple by answering these properly instead of giving 10 page responses.

Just a YES or NO will as that is the only acceptable answer.

Also prove your claim by giving us the appropriate Chapter and Verse from the Gospels,(NOT OT or other books):

Did JESUS HIMSELF say any of the following in the Gospels? If so please give chapter and verse from Gospels:

1. "I am God in flesh"…………………………Yes/No

2. "I am God!"…………………………Yes/No
3. "I am THE only begotten son of God"..........Yes/No
4. "I am God in person"..........Yes/No
5. "I am God Incarnate"..........Yes/N o
6. "I am THE Father and Father and I are one and the same person"..........Yes/No
7. "I am made of sin"..........Yes/No
8. "God is a trinity and I am part of that trinity or triune"..........Yes/No
9. "I am your God who came to earth in human form as my own son to die on a Roman cross for the sins of Gentiles or the world or the entire humanity/"..........Yes/N o
10. "Through belief in my unconditional/loving/willing sacrifice as your God in human form as my own son, you can have eternal life"..........Yes/No
11. "Therefore, Worship me and the cross"...Yes/No
12. "Father, ghost and I are co equal, co eternal and consubstantial gods forming a godhead".....Yes/No
13.“I, Jesus, existed before God as Word and I, Jesus, became God”.........Yes/No
14.“Hey Philip! I am THE Father..........Yes/No

Bonus points:
15. "Worship and kiss the cross and get your pope to kiss it, carry it with him and raise it like Moses' serpent".......Yes/No

16.“My mission is not to bring a book, but to die for sins of GENTILES and JEWS”.........Yes/No.
Alex123 WM

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 15, 2013

Judged:

Seeker wrote:
<quoted text>
I've pretty much said the same thing to you, just in different words. But then again, to you, the only sensible people there are in this world are the people who tell you exactly what you want to hear, and that, is very non sensible.
<quoted text>
I find it very interesting that you focus on the "naked" "phallus" part. Is there anything that you would like to tell us about yourself? And I don't remember any nudity and no "phallus" dangling off. Is their some wish of yours that there was? Why?
you have MPD.
next?
Alex123 WM

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 15, 2013

Seeker wrote:
<quoted text>
I've pretty much said the same thing to you, just in different words. But then again, to you, the only sensible people there are in this world are the people who tell you exactly what you want to hear, and that, is very non sensible.
<quoted text>
I find it very interesting that you focus on the "naked" "phallus" part. Is there anything that you would like to tell us about yourself? And I don't remember any nudity and no "phallus" dangling off. Is their some wish of yours that there was? Why?

We want MPD to do something very simple by answering these properly instead of giving 10 page responses.

Also prove your claim by giving us the appropriate Chapter and Verse from the Gospels,(NOT OT or other books):

Did JESUS HIMSELF say any of the following in the Gospels? If so please give chapter and verse from Gospels:

6. "I am THE Father and Father and I are one and the same person"..........Yes/No
9. "I am your God who came to earth in human form as my own son to die on a Roman cross for the sins of Gentiles or the world or the entire humanity/"..........Yes/N o
10. "Through belief in my unconditional/loving/willing sacrifice as your God in human form as my own son, you can have eternal life"..........Yes/No
12. "Father, ghost and I are co equal, co eternal and consubstantial gods forming a godhead".....Yes/No
13.“I, Jesus, existed before God as Word and I, Jesus, became God”.........Yes/No

Bonus points:
15. "Worship and kiss the cross and get your pope to kiss it, carry it with him and raise it like Moses' serpent".......Yes/No

16.“My mission is not to bring a book, but to die for sins of GENTILES and JEWS”.........Yes/No.
Seeker

Billerica, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 15, 2013

Alex123 WM wrote:
<quoted text>
Tranny jinny seeker, the village MPD idiot.
Stop giving excuses and answer these:
I can copy and paste and repeat the same things too, just like you do.It's easy. Here you go.

Look, you don't answer even half of the points that I make and the questions that I pose to you, so until you do, just shut up and quit repeating yourself over and over again, Polly. It's not a one way street and you aren't going to make it into one.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 15, 2013

Seeker wrote:
<quoted text>
You already know what he is referring to and this has been explained to you over and over again. Jesus referred to himself as "I Am", and that is the term that God asked to be called by in Exodus. So Jesus is using the same exact name for himself that God asked to be called in Exodus. Can you connect the dots? God actually didn't ask that people call him God in Exodus, he commanded that he be referred to as "I AM". So for Jesus to call himself "I Am" is actually even more accurate than calling himself God because God didn't command to be called God in Exodus, he commanded to be called "I Am". Why is this so difficult for you to understand?
I think he called himself I am that I am, rather than I am.
Seeker

Billerica, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 15, 2013

Judged:

Alex123 WM wrote:
<quoted text>
This tranny doesn't know the difference between Tanach and OT and what is said in each.
So why don't you show me how the Tanach differs from this

Exodus 3:14
"This is what you are to say to the Israelites:‘I am has sent me to you.’”
Alex123 WM wrote:
<quoted text>
Does G-d expect to be called "I am"? In what language is that?
The translation is NOT deputed by Hebrews at all.
Alex123 WM wrote:
<quoted text>
lol...
Did Jesus say "I am I Am" or "I am the I Am that you have been waiting for" or "I am your I Am"?
In what language?]/QUOTE]

[QUOTE who="Alex123 WM"]<quoted text>
Which idiot recorded "before abraham was born I am"?
Oh, so the first angle is that it's not in the scriptures at all, then when you are shown that it IS, your next angle is to attack the scriptures authenticity. Why didn't you just do that in the first place rather than asking people to produce the statement from the scriptures?:
Alex123 WM wrote:
<quoted text>
Jesus did NOT say "I am the creator of Abraham" or "before abraham was born,'I am' created me" or "before abraham was born, the 'I am' who created abraham was actually ME, your truly!!"
PATHETIC!
And yet the Jews knew EXACTLY what he was saying and that's why they tried to stone him. But I guess you understand the statement better than they did, right?

What an ignorant, stupid little boy you are.
Seeker

Billerica, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 15, 2013

Judged:

STEFANO COLONNA wrote:
<quoted text>
I think he called himself I am that I am, rather than I am.
"This is what you are to say to the Israelites:‘I am has sent me to you"

And besides even that, the Jews knew EXACTLY what Jesus was trying to say which was why they wanted to stone him.
Alex123 WM

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 15, 2013

Seeker wrote:
<quoted text>
I can copy and paste and repeat the same things too, just like you do.It's easy. Here you go.
SEEKER: Tranny jinny martini who also posts as seeker, pot, bemused conservative, arnold, garamba, profit, abubinpoodiaperhead and a host of other MPD names is completely nuts.
Just ignore him or play with him.
SEEKER: LIAR & COWARD EXPOSED...
This weird creep used the name "abu bin poopoo diaper head"!

This is how we screwed this weird liar posting as tranny "jinni martini"...but he ran away!!

http://www.topix.com/forum/religion/islam/TFK...

This tranny arnie is unable to have "conversations" because the tranny cannot understand anything!
We have all thrashed this tranny...so she runs off...changes her name and returns with the same old conversations!

NOW THIS IS THE LATEST LIE BY THE TRANNY......SHE GOT CAUGHT WITH HER DIRTY PANTS DOWN....

Folks this is LIAR tranny jinny martini who also posts as jeffry whyte, POT, god seer, arnold, garamba, bemused nut and (as an insult to his own trinity) abu(father) bin(son) poo poo diaper head(ghost!)!

Let me expose the liar here again...after having been caught many times before...lying...through his/her dentures!

Come on tranny...you lied..and again you are into diversion ...
being an utter rotter tranny...

Let's see what tranny jinnie will say now..lol..

1) Alex123 aka WM wrote:
your god krishna told people to kill their own families for honour.
why?

Santa banta from INDIA asked:
Quote the book chapter and verse no.

2) Here's where FREAKY TRANNY JINNIE MARTINI barges in with "HER" LIES:

"He doesn't do things like that. He only quotes himself."

3) Alex123 aka WM DISPROVES the freaky TRANNY by providing AMPLE proof…..

When Arjun was lamenting at the prospect of having to kill his own family, good old Vishnu Avtar in Krishna tells him these:

Bhagavad Gita 2.33
atha cet tvam imam dharmyam
sangramam na karishyasi
tatah sva-dharmam kirtim ca
hitva papam avapsyasi

"If, however, you do not perform your religious duty of fighting, then you will certainly incur sins for neglecting your duties and thus lose your REPUTATION as a fighter."

Bhagavad Gita 2.34

akirtim capi bhutani
kathayisyanti te ’vyayam
sambhavitasya cakirtir
maranad atiricyate

"People will always speak of your infamy, and for a respectable person, DISHONOR is WORSE than death."

PLUS Many more verses urging to kill..

****NOW we are WAITING for TRANNY JINNIE to SWALLOW HIS/HER PRIDE….APOLOGISE…BOW DOWN and WORSHIP me…Come on TRANNY/…You are an INFERIOR BEING.

The TRANNY LIED but "SHE" is struggling to APOLOGISE...
Let's HELP her..

"TRANNY...TRANNY....say you are SORRY"!!!
Seeker

Billerica, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 15, 2013

Judged:

Alex123 WM wrote:
<quoted text>
SEEKER: Tranny jinny martini who also posts as seeker, pot, bemused conservative, arnold, garamba, profit, abubinpoodiaperhead and a host of other MPD names is completely nuts.
Just ignore him or play with him.
SEEKER: LIAR & COWARD EXPOSED...
This weird creep used the name "abu bin poopoo diaper head"!
This is how we screwed this weird liar posting as tranny "jinni martini"...but he ran away!!
This tranny arnie is unable to have "conversations" because the tranny cannot understand anything!
We have all thrashed this tranny...so she runs off...changes her name and returns with the same old conversations!
NOW THIS IS THE LATEST LIE BY THE TRANNY......SHE GOT CAUGHT WITH HER DIRTY PANTS DOWN....
Folks this is LIAR tranny jinny martini who also posts as jeffry whyte, POT, god seer, arnold, garamba, bemused nut and (as an insult to his own trinity) abu(father) bin(son) poo poo diaper head(ghost!)!
Let me expose the liar here again...after having been caught many times before...lying...through his/her dentures!
Come on tranny...you lied..and again you are into diversion ...
being an utter rotter tranny...
Let's see what tranny jinnie will say now..lol..
1) Alex123 aka WM wrote:
your god krishna told people to kill their own families for honour.
why?
Santa banta from INDIA asked:
Quote the book chapter and verse no.
2) Here's where FREAKY TRANNY JINNIE MARTINI barges in with "HER" LIES:
"He doesn't do things like that. He only quotes himself."
3) Alex123 aka WM DISPROVES the freaky TRANNY by providing AMPLE proof…..
When Arjun was lamenting at the prospect of having to kill his own family, good old Vishnu Avtar in Krishna tells him these:
Bhagavad Gita 2.33
atha cet tvam imam dharmyam
sangramam na karishyasi
tatah sva-dharmam kirtim ca
hitva papam avapsyasi
"If, however, you do not perform your religious duty of fighting, then you will certainly incur sins for neglecting your duties and thus lose your REPUTATION as a fighter."
Bhagavad Gita 2.34
akirtim capi bhutani
kathayisyanti te ’vyayam
sambhavitasya cakirtir
maranad atiricyate
"People will always speak of your infamy, and for a respectable person, DISHONOR is WORSE than death."
PLUS Many more verses urging to kill..
****NOW we are WAITING for TRANNY JINNIE to SWALLOW HIS/HER PRIDE….APOLOGISE…BOW DOWN and WORSHIP me…Come on TRANNY/…You are an INFERIOR BEING.
The TRANNY LIED but "SHE" is struggling to APOLOGISE...
Let's HELP her..
"TRANNY...TRANNY....say you are SORRY"!!!

Alex123 WM

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 15, 2013

Seeker wrote:
<quoted text>
So why don't you show me how the Tanach differs from this
Exodus 3:14
"This is what you are to say to the Israelites:‘I am has sent me to you.’”
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Oh, so the first angle is that it's not in the scriptures at all, then when you are shown that it IS, your next angle is to attack the scriptures authenticity. Why didn't you just do that in the first place rather than asking people to produce the statement from the scriptures?:
<quoted text>
And yet the Jews knew EXACTLY what he was saying and that's why they tried to stone him. But I guess you understand the statement better than they did, right?
What an ignorant, stupid little boy you are.
You are a clueless MPD case.
Do the research on Exodus and translation, you pathetic freak.

Did Matt Mark and Luke talk about the Jewish stoning of your blaspheming "BJ god"?

G-d did not speak English, you fool....(I AM! my foot!).
Stop poking your nose into conversations between adults and answer these SIMPLE questions, little boy:

Bonus points:

Alex123 WM

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 15, 2013

Seeker wrote:
<quoted text>
Remember this?
http://www.topix.com/forum/religion/islam/TT8...
MPD seeker has forgotten this?
Seeker wrote:
<quoted text>
rabbee, this is now the THIRD time you have been asked this question, and I have now decided to respond to every single post you make to everyone by asking this same exact question until you finally answer it. And I am now going to haunt you on this every single time you post here and repeat this question because you have continually ignored this question, and I know you have seen it and are ignoring it. So now the question will NEVER go away and instead will follow you EVERYWHERE until you are fair enough to answer it.
What EXACTLY does "here in TheTorah" mean?
uhuh

Barcelona, Spain

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 15, 2013

"John" made it clear right from the start of the 4th gospel that all along he was trying to portray Jesus as God

however, "The majority of NT scholars do not believe that John or any of the Apostles wrote it" (Wiki)
too bad...lol
Alex123 WM

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 15, 2013

Seeker wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.topix.com/forum/religion/islam/TT8...
MPD seeker has forgotten this?
Seeker wrote:
<quoted text>
rabbee, this is now the THIRD time you have been asked this question, and I have now decided to respond to every single post you make to everyone by asking this same exact question until you finally answer it. And I am now going to haunt you on this every single time you post here and repeat this question because you have continually ignored this question, and I know you have seen it and are ignoring it. So now the question will NEVER go away and instead will follow you EVERYWHERE until you are fair enough to answer it.
What EXACTLY does "here in TheTorah" mean?

Bonus points:

Alex123 WM

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 15, 2013

Seeker wrote:
<quoted text>
"This is what you are to say to the Israelites:‘I am has sent me to you"
And besides even that, the Jews knew EXACTLY what Jesus was trying to say which was why they wanted to stone him.
bullsht!
but you are a clueless fool.
Alex123 WM

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 15, 2013

uhuh wrote:
"John" made it clear right from the start of the 4th gospel that all along he was trying to portray Jesus as God
however, "The majority of NT scholars do not believe that John or any of the Apostles wrote it" (Wiki)
too bad...lol
but "seeker" the MPD tranny wouldn't have a clue about that!
Alex123 WM

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 15, 2013

Judged:

Seeker wrote:
<quoted text>
Do the research, little MPD tranny boy.
You will find the naked pagan and his uncircumcised phallus
uhuh

Barcelona, Spain

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 15, 2013

Judged:

the synoptics still retain a few original sayings of Jesus
but in the 4th gospel there's only "John" putting words in Jesus' mouth

even made Jesus talk like a stranded alien,
"I am from above, I am not of this world"
"If I may be lifted up from the earth"
Alex123 WM

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 15, 2013

Seeker wrote:
<quoted text>
CAN YOU FIND THIS?
I don't need 10 pages response.
Just a YES or NO. That is the only acceptable answer.
Please prove your claim by giving us the appropriate Chapter and Verse from the Gospels,(NOT OT or other books):
Did JESUS HIMSELF say THIS in the Gospels? If so please give chapter and verse from Gospels:
1. "I am God in flesh"..........Yes/No
Alex123 WM

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 15, 2013

Seeker wrote:
<quoted text>
CAN YOU FIND THIS?
I don't need 10 pages response.
Just a YES or NO. That is the only acceptable answer.

Did JESUS HIMSELF say THIS in the Gospels?

Please prove your claim by giving us the appropriate Chapter and Verse from the Gospels.(NOT OT or other books)

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 169,261 - 169,280 of199,434
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••