Who Is Allah?

Aug 24, 2007 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Brussels Journal

“Allah is a very beautiful word for God. Shouldn't we all say that from now on we will name God Allah? [...] What does God care what we call him?”

From the desk of Soeren Kern on Fri, 2007-08-24 11:56 Europeans love to mock the salience of religion in American society. via The Brussels Journal

Comments (Page 8,455)

Showing posts 169,081 - 169,100 of199,436
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Alex123 WM

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2013

Judged:

Seeker wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, I sincerely doubt THAT. But I never really understood the animosity between the two denominations as they are really so close together in so many ways. They vary on the view of Mary, even though both consider her to merely be a saint, and neither considers her to be a God. So I don't see that as a big deal, as long as neither calls her God or treats her that way. Often, Protestants can misunderstand the Christian view of Mary, but she always was and always will be called SAINT Mary, not Christ Mary. But I think that there is even agreement on the Trinity, if I am not mistaken, even though, technically speaking, one is not "required" to believe in the Trinity to be a Christian, although it is very strongly recommended. But technically, the only true, required belief is that one believes in Jesus as their savior. Unitarian is "technically" considered a Christian faith, although some might disagree, but it is technically classified as that because they still do take Jesus as their savior.
tranny jinny martini....
Is Jesus G-d?
Is Jesus G-d incarnate?
Did Jesus die for the sins of Gentiles/humanity?
Did Jesus make any Direct claims in Gospels that he was indeed G-d?
Prove it.
Seeker

Billerica, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2013

Judged:

Alex123 WM wrote:
<quoted text>
Poor nutcase has lost it...?
But he never had it in the first place to lose it.
Hey nutcase...
Answer these...
I don't need 10 pages response.
Just a YES or NO. That is the only acceptable answer.
We've already been through it and I have explained what I believe on the matter in great detail. And all that you can do is to keep repeating the same exact questions over and over again like a stupid parrot. It's not my fault that my beliefs don't fit into your stupid, silly little box. And you are nobody to designate what the only acceptable answer is or not. I could care less what you find acceptable, so why would you even say that? Who could you possibly think that you are? I'll tell you who you are if you want, but you won't like it.
Seeker

Billerica, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2013

Judged:

Alex123 WM wrote:
<quoted text>
Tranny, you are a subnormal.
You have nothing intelligent to say.
If you claim that an ancient naked pagan is your god, then you are crazy and illogical.
Period.
Thanks for your stupid, uneducated opinion.
Seeker

Billerica, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2013

Judged:

Alex123 WM wrote:
<quoted text>
****NOW WE ARE WAITING FOR TRANNY JINNIE TO SWALLOW HIS/HER PRIDE….APOLOGISE…BOW DOWN AND WORSHIP ME…COME ON TRANNY/…YOU ARE AN INFERIOR BEING.
THE TRANNY LIED BUT "SHE" IS STRUGGLING TO APOLOGISE...LET'S ALL HELP HER!!
"TRANNY...TRANNY....SAY YOU ARE SORRY"!!!
All caps. That means anger and frustration. Poor little frustrated, uneducated monkey parrot.
george whyte

Bedale, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2013

Does the Qur'an define the word "Allah"? No.
Was the name "Allah" revealed for the first time in the Qur'an? No
Does the Qur'an assume that its readers have already heard of "Allah"? Yes
Should we look into pre-Islamic Arabian history to see who "Allah" was before Muhammad? Yes.
According to Muslim tradition, was Muhammad born into a Christian family and tribe? No
Was he born into a Jewish family or tribe? No
What religion was his family and tribe? Pagans
What was the name of his pagan father? Abdullah (Abd + Allah)
Did Muhammad participate in the pagan ceremonies of Mecca? Yes
Did the Arabs in pre-Islamic times worship 360 gods? Yes
Did the pagans Arabs worship the sun, moon and the stars? Yes
Did the Arabs built temples to the Moon-god? Yes
Did different Arab tribes give the Moon-god different names/titles? Yes
What were some of the names/titles? Sin, Hubul, Ilumquh, Al-ilah.
Was the title "al-ilah" (the god) used of the Moon-god? Yes
Was the word "Allah" derived from "al-ilah?" Yes
Was the pagan "Allah" a high god in a pantheon of deities? Yes.
Was he worshipped at the Kabah? Yes.
Was Allah only one of many Meccan gods? Yes
Did they place a statue of Hubul on top of the Kabah? Yes.
At that time was Hubul considered the Moon-god? Yes.
Was the Kabah thus the "house of the Moon-god"? Yes.
Did the name "Allah" eventually replace that of Hubul as the name of the Moon god? Yes.
Did they call the Kabah the "house of Allah"? Yes
Did the pagans develop religious rites in connection with the worship of their gods? Yes.
Did the pagans practice the Pilgrimage, the Fast of Ramadan, running around the Kabah seven times, kissing the black stone, shaving the head, animal sacrifices, running up and down two hills, throwing stones at the devil, snorting water in and out the nose, praying several times a day toward Mecca, giving alms, Friday prayers, etc.? Yes.
Did Muhammad command his followers to participate in these pagan ceremonies while the pagans were still in control of Mecca? Yes (Yusuf Ali, fn. 214, pg. 78).
Did Islam go on to adopt these pagan religious rites? Yes.(Yusuf Ali: fn. 223 pg. 80).
Were al-Lat, al-Uzza and Manat called "the daughters of Allah"? Yes.
Did the Qur'an at one point tell Muslims to worship al-Lat, al-Uzza and Manat? Yes. In Surah 53:19-20.
Have those verses been "abrogated" out of the present Qur'an? Yes.
What were they called? "The Satanic Verses." Yes.
Was the crescent moon an ancient pagan symbol of the Moon-god throughout the ancient world? Yes.
Was it the religious symbol of the Moon-god in Arabia? Yes
Were stars also used as pagan symbols of the daughers of Allah? Yes
Did the Jews or the Christians of Arabia use the crescent moon with several stars next to it as symbols of their faith? No
Did Islam adopt the pagan crescent moon and stars as it religious symbol? Yes.
As Islam developed over the centuries, did it adopt pagan names, pagan ceremonies, pagan temples and pagan symbols? Yes
Is it possible that most Muslims do not know the pagan sources of the symbols and rites of their own religion? Yes.
Are they shocked to find out the true sources of their ceremonies and stories? Yes
Can Islam be the religion of Abraham if it is derived from paganism? No
What then is Islam? A modern version of one of the ancient fertility cults.
Is the "Allah" of the Qur'an, the Christian God of Father, Son, and Holy Spirit? No
Do the Jews say that the Muslim "Allah" is their God too? No
Then whose god is Allah? Paganism
Alex123 WM

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2013

Judged:

El Cid wrote:
<quoted text> http://www.religionfacts.com/christianity/bel...
Excerpt:
Christians regards their religion as monotheistic, since Christianity teaches the existence of one God - Yahweh, the God of the Jews. It shares this belief with two other major world religions, Judaism and Islam.
However, Christian monotheism is a unique kind of monotheism. It holds that God is One, but that three distinct "persons" constitute the one God: the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit. This unique threefold God of Christian belief is referred to as the Trinity (from Latin trinitas, "three").
Fast Facts on the Trinity
The word "Trinity" does not appear in the Bible
The word "Trinity" was first used by Tertullian (c.155-230)
The doctrine of the Trinity is commonly expressed as: "One God, three Persons"
The doctrine is formally defined in the Nicene Creed, which declares Jesus to be: "God of God, Light of Light, very God of very God, begotten, not made, being of one substance with the Father."
Past and present Christian faiths who do not believe in the Trinity include:
Arianism (4th century)
Some Radical Reformers (16th century), such as Michael Servetus
Jehovah's Witnesses
Mormonism
Unitarianism
Reasons given for rejecting the doctrine of the Trinity include:
It is not mentioned in the Bible
It does not make philosophical sense
It is not compatible with monotheism
It is not necessary in order to explain the "specialness" of Jesus
Reasons given for believing in the Trinity include:
It is taught indirectly in various statements in the Bible
It explains the divinity of Jesus and the Holy Spirit while affirming monotheism
It would not be expected that the nature of God would make sense to human minds
The early ecumenical councils (primarily Nicea) are authoritative
Modern Denominational Statements on the Trinity
There are many differences in doctrine between various mainstream Christian denominations, but the doctrine of the Trinity is not one of them.
The mystery of the Most Holy Trinity is the central mystery of the Christian faith and of Christian life.
-- Roman Catholicism
The fundamental truth of the Orthodox Church is the faith revealed in the True God: the Holy Trinity of the Father, the Son, and the Holy Ghost.-- Greek Orthodox Archdiocese of America
We teach that the one true God. is the Father and the Son and the Holy Ghost, three distinct persons, but of one and the same divine essence, equal in power, equal in eternity, equal in majesty, because each person possesses the one divine essence .-- Lutheran Church (Missouri Synod)
We trust in the one triune God.-- Presbyterian Church (USA)
The eternal triune God reveals Himself to us as Father, Son, and Holy Spirit, with distinct personal attributes, but without division of nature, essence, or being.-- Southern Baptist Convention
There is but one living and true God, everlasting, without body or parts, of infinite power, wisdom, and goodness; the maker and preserver of all things, both visible and invisible. And in unity of this Godhead there are three persons, of one substance, power, and eternity-the Father, the Son, and the Holy Ghost.-- United Methodist Church
lol...
one head three asses?
one head three members? LOL...

2 "gods" never died?
1 "god" died!

They are not the same....
hey lay person.. lay the naked pagen to rest.
bmz

Since: Mar 08

Singapore

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2013

Judged:

Alex123 WM wrote:
Why do they call a woman BVM, when she is no longer one?
Salaams, bro

Not in that sense bro. She never knew any man. She always remained holy and pious till her last breath.

About Blessed Virgin Mary, the Catholics do call her that but the Protestants and their side-kicks do not.

The Protestants consider her a rented womb, but I think that the Catholics believe like us that she remained untouched by any man at all, even after the birth of her ONLY child Jesus.

We do not believe that she gave birth to the old hag Joseph's sons.

In that sense, it is ok to call her BVM or HVM but no one call call her HMV.
Seeker

Billerica, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2013

Judged:

Alex123 WM wrote:
Tranny run run...jinny tranny run run...
BALALALALALALALA!!!! KABOOM!!! LOL!!

Ritchie Valens sings "La Bomba"

Balalala Bomba

http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Seeker

Billerica, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2013

Judged:

Alex123 WM wrote:
<quoted text>
tranny jinny martini....
Is Jesus G-d?
Is Jesus G-d incarnate?
Prove it.
To the tune of the Flintstones

Muslims
Meet the Muslims
They're the modern stone age family

In the
Land of Mecca
They're a page right out of History

Let's ride
With the guys who wear a sheet
Long beards
Smelly sandals on the feet

When you're
With the Muslims
Have an Allahalla Hu time
A bomb for you time
You'll have a slay old time!!!

ALLLAHU AKBAR!!! KABOOM.
Alex123 WM

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2013

Judged:

Seeker wrote:
<quoted text>
All caps. That means anger and frustration. Poor little frustrated, uneducated monkey parrot.
creepy subnormal...
Remember you got caught lying?
Here it is again...
LIAR & COWARD EXPOSED...
This weird creep used the name "abu bin poopoo diaper head"!

This is how we screwed this weird liar posting as tranny "jinni martini"...but he ran away!!

http://www.topix.com/forum/religion/islam/TFK...

This tranny arnie is unable to have "conversations" because the tranny cannot understand anything!
We have all thrashed this tranny...so she runs off...changes her name and returns with the same old conversations!

NOW THIS IS THE LATEST LIE BY THE TRANNY......SHE GOT CAUGHT WITH HER DIRTY PANTS DOWN....

Folks this is LIAR tranny jinny martini who also posts as jeffry whyte, POT, god seer, arnold, garamba, bemused nut and (as an insult to his own trinity) abu(father) bin(son) poo poo diaper head(ghost!)!

Let me expose the liar here again...after having been caught many times before...lying...through his/her dentures!

Come on tranny...you lied..and again you are into diversion ...
being an utter rotter tranny...

Let's see what tranny jinnie will say now..lol..

1) Alex123 aka WM wrote:
your god krishna told people to kill their own families for honour.
why?

Santa banta from INDIA asked:
Quote the book chapter and verse no.

2) Here's where FREAKY TRANNY JINNIE MARTINI barges in with "HER" LIES:

"He doesn't do things like that. He only quotes himself."

3) Alex123 aka WM DISPROVES the freaky TRANNY by providing AMPLE proof…..

When Arjun was lamenting at the prospect of having to kill his own family, good old Vishnu Avtar in Krishna tells him these:

Bhagavad Gita 2.33
atha cet tvam imam dharmyam
sangramam na karishyasi
tatah sva-dharmam kirtim ca
hitva papam avapsyasi

"If, however, you do not perform your religious duty of fighting, then you will certainly incur sins for neglecting your duties and thus lose your REPUTATION as a fighter."

Bhagavad Gita 2.34

akirtim capi bhutani
kathayisyanti te ’vyayam
sambhavitasya cakirtir
maranad atiricyate

"People will always speak of your infamy, and for a respectable person, DISHONOR is WORSE than death."

PLUS Many more verses urging to kill..

****NOW we are WAITING for TRANNY JINNIE to SWALLOW HIS/HER PRIDE….APOLOGISE…BOW DOWN and WORSHIP me…Come on TRANNY/…You are an INFERIOR BEING.

The TRANNY LIED but "SHE" is struggling to APOLOGISE...
Let's HELP her..

"TRANNY...TRANNY....say you are SORRY"!!!
Alex123 WM

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2013

Judged:

Seeker wrote:
<quoted text>
BALALALALALALALA!!!! KABOOM!!! LOL!!
Ritchie Valens sings "La Bomba"
Balalala Bomba
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
tranny jokes...
BJ was desperate to screw a woman.
Finally a rotting prostitute relented to go behind the bush with him.
BJ takes her behind a bush and starts fingering her...
Then BJ cries out loud..."daddy daddy ...why have you foreskinned...oooops..forsaken me?"...

"What happened BJ?" asked simon the brain surgeon?

I was playing with her..and as i touched IT...it closed and healed!
Now i cant get in.
george whyte

Bedale, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2013

Muslim's reject the doctrine of inherited sin of Adam but teach the Immaculate Conception of Mary.

The reason the doctrine of the Immaculate Conception was invented was to remove inherited sin.

My question is:

since you reject the doctrine of inherited sin and believe all men are born without sin, why do Muslim's teach the doctrine of the Immaculate Conception of Mary?
yehoshooah adam

Anonymous Proxy

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2013

Shamma wrote:
<quoted text>Wise up rabbee.
You are a lost cause.
rabbee: the whole world is again, a lost cause. so do not accuse me, with your all already the lost causes.

as you only accuse, your alleged as jesus as the lost cause. i guess you never really did, expect me to be returned. in this whole world, that only thinks. they are all getting away, with all their get away lying.

nothing has changed, since TheOnly One True. was here 2000 years ago, even until Their return. your like the guys who sweet talk, their wives only when they are with them, and bad mouth them when their not around to hear.
Alex123 WM

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2013

Judged:

bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Salaams, bro
Not in that sense bro. She never knew any man. She always remained holy and pious till her last breath.
About Blessed Virgin Mary, the Catholics do call her that but the Protestants and their side-kicks do not.
The Protestants consider her a rented womb, but I think that the Catholics believe like us that she remained untouched by any man at all, even after the birth of her ONLY child Jesus.
We do not believe that she gave birth to the old hag Joseph's sons.
In that sense, it is ok to call her BVM or HVM but no one call call her HMV.
Correct, brother.
As you know BJ and BVM are not in our scripts.
They can't make claim about BVM's life long virginity when their "holy" books give some naughty clues...

Matt 1 gives the game away...

24 Then Joseph being raised from sleep did as the angel of the Lord had bidden him, and TOOK UNTO HIM HIS WIFE:

(BUT.....BUT.......BUT........ ..

25 And KNEW her NOT TILL SHE HAD BROUGHT FORTH HER FIRSTBORN SON: and he called his name JESUS...

As soon as BJ was born the 90 year old man started "knowing" BVM!

They are full of holes.
Alex123 WM

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2013

Judged:

george whyte wrote:
Muslim's reject the doctrine of inherited sin of Adam but teach the Immaculate Conception of Mary.
The reason the doctrine of the Immaculate Conception was invented was to remove inherited sin.
My question is:
since you reject the doctrine of inherited sin and believe all men are born without sin, why do Muslim's teach the doctrine of the Immaculate Conception of Mary?
hindu george is obviously out of his depth here again...
Nothing unusual there...lol
bmz

Singapore

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2013

Judged:

george whyte wrote:
Did Muhammad command his followers to participate in these pagan ceremonies while the pagans were still in control of Mecca? Yes (Yusuf Ali, fn. 214, pg. 78).

Did Islam go on to adopt these pagan religious rites? Yes.(Yusuf Ali: fn. 223 pg. 80).

Was the crescent moon an ancient pagan symbol of the Moon-god throughout the ancient world? Yes.

Was it the religious symbol of the Moon-god in Arabia? Yes
Hello, George

Can you please name the ignorant fool or the clown, who came up with the yes and no series?

Also, I would appreciate if you could give me a link to the fool's site. Thanks.

A few comments:

1. The crescent moon was never a symbol of Islam. It was not even the symbol of pagan Arabs. The Islamic flags were plain green or black. Ancient mosques had their domes painted in green. The Ottomans added the crescent to their flag.

2. You wrote: "Did Muhammad command his followers to participate in these pagan ceremonies while the pagans were still in control of Mecca? Yes (Yusuf Ali, fn. 214, pg. 78).

Did Islam go on to adopt these pagan religious rites? Yes.(Yusuf Ali: fn. 223 pg. 80)."

That is wrong, incorrect and the person, who prepared is dishonest. Would you like me to quote Yusuf Ali's notes?

Note: 214 Page 278
Seeker

Billerica, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2013

Judged:

Here's another version i just thought of.

Muzstones
Meet the Muzstones
They a modern stone age family

In the
Seventh century
They're a page right out of history

Let's ride
With the tribe that's packin' heat
Stonings
And they'll cut off both your feet

When your
With the Muzstones
See a suicidal bomb crime
Because they are slime
Six year old virgin time!!

So whaddya' think? Which version is better?
Alex123 WM

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2013

Judged:

Seeker wrote:
<quoted text>
ALLLAHU AKBAR!!!.....
Tranny is unable to answer a single question properly....
Lets ask tranny jinny martini....
Is Jesus G-d?
Is Jesus G-d incarnate?
Prove it.

Also the runny tranny can address these..........

I don't need 10 pages response.
Just a YES or NO. That is the only acceptable answer.

Please prove your claim by giving us the appropriate Chapter and Verse from the Gospels,(NOT OT or other books):

Did JESUS HIMSELF say any of the following in the Gospels? If so please give chapter and verse from Gospels:

1. "I am God in flesh"…………………………Yes/No

2. "I am God!"…………………………Yes/No
3. "I am THE only begotten son of God"..........Yes/No
4. "I am God in person"..........Yes/No
5. "I am God Incarnate"..........Yes/N o
6. "I am THE Father and Father and I are one and the same person"..........Yes/No
7. "I am made of sin"..........Yes/No
8. "God is a trinity and I am part of that trinity or triune"..........Yes/No
9. "I am your God who came to earth in human form as my own son to die on a Roman cross for the sins of Gentiles or the world or the entire humanity/"..........Yes/N o
10. "Through belief in my unconditional/loving/willing sacrifice as your God in human form as my own son, you can have eternal life"..........Yes/No
11. "Therefore, Worship me and the cross"...Yes/No
12. "Father, ghost and I are co equal, co eternal and consubstantial gods forming a godhead".....Yes/No
13.“I, Jesus, existed before God as Word and I, Jesus, became God”.........Yes/No
14.“Hey Philip! I am THE Father..........Yes/No

Bonus points:
15. "Worship and kiss the cross and get your pope to kiss it, carry it with him and raise it like Moses' serpent".......Yes/No

16.“My mission is not to bring a book, but to die for sins of GENTILES and JEWS”.........Yes/No.

HEY NUTCASE...FOR HOW LONG WAS MARY A VIRGIN?
bmz

Singapore

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2013

Judged:

george whyte wrote:

My question is:

No, George,we don't.

Neither do we believe in that nor do we teach the so-called Immaculate Conception of Mary. This Christian thingy has nothing to do with Mary conceiving Jesus or her mother conceiving her sinless daughter.

Christian doctrines have no place in Judaism and Islam.

Islam has no place for anything based upon the revulsive and convoluted doctrine of sin.
Seeker

Billerica, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2013

Judged:

Alex123 WM wrote:
<quoted text>
creepy subnormal...
Remember you got caught lying?
No I don't at all. Are you that desperate to make anything you can from me into a lie after you got caught red handed claiming you used to be a Priest?? When I said that all you do is to quote yourself, I was making an insulting joke about you. Stupid dummy. But I DO remember you lying multiple times claiming you used to be a Priest. You even said I could come over your house and see your certificates, and then later you tried to back away from your claim and merely say that you are an ex Christians, which is a lie as well.

So what denomination did you say you used to be?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 169,081 - 169,100 of199,436
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••