Who Is Allah?

Who Is Allah?

There are 256356 comments on the The Brussels Journal story from Aug 24, 2007, titled Who Is Allah?. In it, The Brussels Journal reports that:

“Allah is a very beautiful word for God. Shouldn't we all say that from now on we will name God Allah? [...] What does God care what we call him?”

From the desk of Soeren Kern on Fri, 2007-08-24 11:56 Europeans love to mock the salience of religion in American society. via The Brussels Journal

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Brussels Journal.

Seeker

Lowell, MA

#179742 Jun 14, 2013
yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>
rabbee: oh no! he has been very well indoctrinated, just as you have been e-d-u-c-a-t-e-d by the antiG-D not here in TheTorah systems.
LOL!!!
yehoshooah adam

New York, NY

#179743 Jun 14, 2013
Seeker wrote:
<quoted text>
How about outside TheTorah?
rabbee: well even TheAngels and angels are required to know TheTorah. in case they are commanded, to interface with us here in IT. even G-D WHO is not always, here in IT. occasionally comes here, in TheStory THEY are giving to visit.

no one in HEAVEN of Heavens, gets out of knowing TheTorah. but if you are not physically in The Physical Torah Accounting presently, then you must be with G-D currently or your ghost is in the grave.

but the mental decision only, to not be here in TheTorah today. does not get you physically out of being here in The Torah physically. as long as you are in a physical materialization form, in the physical world your here in TheTorah. even if you, mentally delude otherwise.
Seeker

Lowell, MA

#179744 Jun 14, 2013
yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>what are the facts man, what are the facts?
Why don't you make a few more up and tell us?
Seeker

Lowell, MA

#179745 Jun 14, 2013
Alex123 WM wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you know what blasphemy means, Jimmy?
John by many johns is another attempt to confuse the gullible.
Is that why you always seem so confused? Damn that John. LOL!!!
yehoshooah adam

New York, NY

#179746 Jun 14, 2013
Alex123 WM wrote:
<quoted text>
creepy subnormal...
Remember you got caught lying?
Here it is again...
LIAR & COWARD EXPOSED...
This weird creep used the name "abu bin poopoo diaper head"!
This is how we screwed this weird liar posting as tranny "jinni martini"...but he ran away!!
http://www.topix.com/forum/religion/islam/TFK...
This tranny arnie is unable to have "conversations" because the tranny cannot understand anything!
We have all thrashed this tranny...so she runs off...changes her name and returns with the same old conversations!
NOW THIS IS THE LATEST LIE BY THE TRANNY......SHE GOT CAUGHT WITH HER DIRTY PANTS DOWN....
Folks this is LIAR tranny jinny martini who also posts as jeffry whyte, POT, god seer, arnold, garamba, bemused nut and (as an insult to his own trinity) abu(father) bin(son) poo poo diaper head(ghost!)!
Let me expose the liar here again...after having been caught many times before...lying...through his/her dentures!
Come on tranny...you lied..and again you are into diversion ...
being an utter rotter tranny...
Let's see what tranny jinnie will say now..lol..
1) Alex123 aka WM wrote:
your god krishna told people to kill their own families for honour.
why?
Santa banta from INDIA asked:
Quote the book chapter and verse no.
2) Here's where FREAKY TRANNY JINNIE MARTINI barges in with "HER" LIES:
"He doesn't do things like that. He only quotes himself."
3) Alex123 aka WM DISPROVES the freaky TRANNY by providing AMPLE proof…..
When Arjun was lamenting at the prospect of having to kill his own family, good old Vishnu Avtar in Krishna tells him these:
Bhagavad Gita 2.33
atha cet tvam imam dharmyam
sangramam na karishyasi
tatah sva-dharmam kirtim ca
hitva papam avapsyasi
"If, however, you do not perform your religious duty of fighting, then you will certainly incur sins for neglecting your duties and thus lose your REPUTATION as a fighter."
Bhagavad Gita 2.34
akirtim capi bhutani
kathayisyanti te ’vyayam
sambhavitasya cakirtir
maranad atiricyate
"People will always speak of your infamy, and for a respectable person, DISHONOR is WORSE than death."
PLUS Many more verses urging to kill..
****NOW we are WAITING for TRANNY JINNIE to SWALLOW HIS/HER PRIDE….APOLOGISE…BOW DOWN and WORSHIP me…Come on TRANNY/…You are an INFERIOR BEING.
The TRANNY LIED but "SHE" is struggling to APOLOGISE...
Let's HELP her..
"TRANNY...TRANNY....say you are SORRY"!!!
rabbee: and so your claim, to of only never been caught lying. is - worth what? when you have even been caught lying, according to their way of lying. just as you have caught their lying, with you own way of lying.
yehoshooah adam

New York, NY

#179747 Jun 14, 2013
Alex123 WM wrote:
<quoted text>
Nobody asked you to explain calculus when you can't even solve 1+1+1=?
stop lying subnormal.
I can ask you a few questions on saddle point later but first... first answer these simple ones..
Tranny jinny martini, answer each question properly....
Is Jesus G-d?
Is Jesus G-d incarnate?
Did Jesus die for the sins of Gentiles/humanity?
Did Jesus make any Direct claims in Gospels that he was indeed G-d?
# Prove it.
Also the runny tranny can you address these..........
I don't need 10 pages response.
Just a YES or NO. That is the only acceptable answer.
Please prove your claim by giving us the appropriate Chapter and Verse from the Gospels,(NOT OT or other books):
Did JESUS HIMSELF say any of the following in the Gospels? If so please give chapter and verse from Gospels:
1. "I am God in flesh"…………………………Yes/No
2. "I am God!"…………………………Yes/No
3. "I am THE only begotten son of God"..........Yes/No
4. "I am God in person"..........Yes/No
5. "I am God Incarnate"..........Yes/N o
6. "I am THE Father and Father and I are one and the same person"..........Yes/No
7. "I am made of sin"..........Yes/No
8. "God is a trinity and I am part of that trinity or triune"..........Yes/No
9. "I am your God who came to earth in human form as my own son to die on a Roman cross for the sins of Gentiles or the world or the entire humanity/"..........Yes/N o
10. "Through belief in my unconditional/loving/willing sacrifice as your God in human form as my own son, you can have eternal life"..........Yes/No
11. "Therefore, Worship me and the cross"...Yes/No
12. "Father, ghost and I are co equal, co eternal and consubstantial gods forming a godhead".....Yes/No
13.“I, Jesus, existed before God as Word and I, Jesus, became God”.........Yes/No
14.“Hey Philip! I am THE Father..........Yes/No
Bonus points:
15. "Worship and kiss the cross and get your pope to kiss it, carry it with him and raise it like Moses' serpent".......Yes/No
16.“My mission is not to bring a book, but to die for sins of GENTILES and JEWS”.........Yes/No.
HEY NUTCASE...FOR HOW LONG WAS MARY A VIRGIN?
rabbee: now why would you change the subject, to mathmatical evasive stupidity? when you know damn well, it was not about a math problem.
Seeker

Lowell, MA

#179748 Jun 14, 2013
yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>
rabbee: now why would you change the subject, to mathmatical evasive stupidity? when you know damn well, it was not about a math problem.
How much do all of those numbers he used add up to?
Rabbeen Al Jihad

Salt Lake City, UT

#179749 Jun 14, 2013
Seeker wrote:
<quoted text>
What the hell was I supposed to take from that butchering of the English language? Again, how come people who's first language is not English communicate so much better than you do in English? What's your excuse?
<quoted text>
Who designates a guy that can't even follow a conversation correctly to be a scholar? YOU? You can't even spell the word great.
<quoted text>
That's extraordinary.
<quoted text>
That's windbag. There is no such word as windbaggedness.
<quoted text>
That's plethora.
<quoted text>
That's narcissistic. Would you please stop trying to use these words to try to make yourself look intelligent when you can't even spell them? It makes you look "stoopid".
<quoted text>
That's behaviors.
<quoted text>
Do you mean like YOU do?
<quoted text>
That's denial or denialism. There is no such word as denialist
<quoted text>
That's creed.
<quoted text>
How can you possibly say that to anybody but yourself?
<quoted text>
Go ahead, make it so, bright boy.
<quoted text>
Did you mean "stoopid" or stupid?
<quoted text>
That's childish. You sure spell like a 3rd grade child, so I have no idea why you would even mention that word, let alone misspell it.
<quoted text>
That's tea. Tee means golf tee, or tee hee, which is what I am doing right now. Honestly how could you possibly, publicly embarrass you self so badly without even realizing it?
<quoted text>
Well then leave yourself out of the conversation because you clearly have the spelling and reasoning abilities of a 3rd grader.
<quoted text>
I would say more like, under my balls or my fingernails or toenails. Once again, you have made an astounding, blithering idiot out of yourself. I don't even need to insult you because you do such a better job at it yourself.
SalaamZ tweekR LOL! Just a little FYI...The English language,unlike so many others,is a "B A S T A R D"-LanguaGE and has undergone Soooooo many changes as to render it one of the worst languages to not only write but understand also.Therefore My spelling versions are insignificant in the bigger picture as long as my points are made.And it seems that the only personna on this entire forum who nagZ about it is none other than yerslef! LOL! CheerZ my little hamfedbeasty
yehoshooah adam

New York, NY

#179750 Jun 14, 2013
Alex123 WM wrote:
<quoted text>
he is a real liar and a coward...
he is unable to answer questions..
instead of saying "sorry i dont know",,,,, he pretends and makes a fool of himself!
we shall keep exposing that fool.
rabbee: do i care about your being, a hypocrite doing the same thing? it is still blasphemy to be the truth of G-D, that none of you are. two sides not true to G-D, slugging it out with may the best liar win. does not determine, what is really true according to G-D.

none of you even talk like G-D, here in TheTorah to even be considered as true to G-D. pretending to be the truth, when your not. is pretending, to be another g-d.
Alex123 WM

London, UK

#179751 Jun 14, 2013
Seeker wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you know why you get judeged "nuts", "off topic", "spam" and "clueless"? because you are a clueless nut.

We are NOT interested in your opinion or what you believe in.

We want you to do smething very simple and in keeping with your single digit IQ...

Just answer these without giving your worthless opinion...

We don't need 10 pages response.
Just a YES or NO would do. That is the only acceptable answer.

Also prove your claim by giving us the appropriate Chapter and Verse from the Gospels,(NOT OT or other books):

Did JESUS HIMSELF say any of the following in the Gospels? If so please give chapter and verse from Gospels:

6. "I am THE Father and Father and I are one and the same person"..........Yes/No
9. "I am your God who came to earth in human form as my own son to die on a Roman cross for the sins of Gentiles or the world or the entire humanity/"..........Yes/N o
10. "Through belief in my unconditional/loving/willing sacrifice as your God in human form as my own son, you can have eternal life"..........Yes/No
12. "Father, ghost and I are co equal, co eternal and consubstantial gods forming a godhead".....Yes/No
13.“I, Jesus, existed before God as Word and I, Jesus, became God”.........Yes/No

Bonus points:
15. "Worship and kiss the cross and get your pope to kiss it, carry it with him and raise it like Moses' serpent".......Yes/No

16.“My mission is not to bring a book, but to die for sins of GENTILES and JEWS”.........Yes/No.

HEY NUTCASE...FOR HOW LONG WAS MARY A VIRGIN?

SIMPLE...
Alex123 WM

London, UK

#179752 Jun 14, 2013
yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>
Jimmy, stop changing the subject..calculus is not the issue here. Seeker the reeker is incapable of getting to grips with basic arithmetic or maths.
Let's get back to my questions, Jimmy...

Please prove your claim by giving us the appropriate Chapter and Verse from the Gospels,(NOT OT or other books):
Bonus points:
FOR HOW LONG WAS MARY A VIRGIN?
Seeker

Lowell, MA

#179753 Jun 14, 2013
Alex123 WM wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you know what blasphemy means, Jimmy?
John by many johns is another attempt to confuse the gullible..
During the time of Moses what was considered to be "blasphemy"?
Jesus did NOT claim divinity.
Get your facts right...
If you think Jesus claimed divinity please supply the proof.
So now, when nobody else will play with you, you turn to the neighborhood lunatic. Boy, you sure are desperate.

Why don't you try your neighbor's dog next if you are desperate for someone to play with? And if the neighbor's dog won't play with you, why not try playing with yourself? At least it will make you feel good. Or, you could put peanut butter on your pee pee and maybe the dog will lick it off. But then again, his mouth won't be free to answer you.
Seeker

Lowell, MA

#179754 Jun 14, 2013
Alex123 WM wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you know why you get judeged "nuts", "off topic", "spam" and "clueless"? because you are a clueless nut.
Or because YOU are the one marking it that way? Oh no. Say it isn't so. You? How could you? That's so unlike you. LOL!!!
Alex123 WM

London, UK

#179755 Jun 14, 2013
Seeker wrote:
<quoted text>
Didn't seeker..jinny martini the tranny, try to correct Rabbeen Al Jihad's "Behaviour"?
Poor jinny the tranny..
yehoshooah adam

New York, NY

#179756 Jun 14, 2013
Alex123 WM wrote:
<quoted text>
tell HIM that. thanks.
to that fool all are stupid and he doesn't even know basic arithmetic before discussing calculus!
1+1+1=?....ask him? he comes up with trinity..
rabbee: are you seriously asking me to believe, that three identical ones, does not equal the identity of 3? or that three people who believe in G-D, does not suggest the unity of belief in ONE.

and for the rest of your chronically, wanna be more stupid argument desiring to evade the point. it, is just as worthless. when neither of you, are even close to being true to G-D.

no matter how stupid, you call someone else with your own preferred intellectual stupidity. as neither of you can accept, the more likely possibility of your both being wrong.
Alex123 WM

London, UK

#179757 Jun 14, 2013
Seeker wrote:
<quoted text>
So now, when nobody else will play with you, you turn to the neighborhood lunatic. Boy, you sure are desperate.
Why don't you try your neighbor's dog next if you are desperate for someone to play with? And if the neighbor's dog won't play with you, why not try playing with yourself? At least it will make you feel good. Or, you could put peanut butter on your pee pee and maybe the dog will lick it off. But then again, his mouth won't be free to answer you.
You are the lunatic here...and just look at how you get judged you pathetic tranny...lol...
Now answer these or say "I don't know, Sir"
Come on tranny...go for it...

Prove it.

Runny tranny, can you address these..........
Bonus points:

Tranny,...For how long was Mary a virgin?
Alex123 WM

London, UK

#179758 Jun 14, 2013
Seeker wrote:
<quoted text>
Or because YOU are the one marking it that way? Oh no. Say it isn't so. You? How could you? That's so unlike you. LOL!!!
I have better things to do than judge a fool like you.
Answer my questions below and apoplogise for your past lies that come back to haunt you here... then I shall leave you alone.

Now answer these or say "I don't know, Sir"
Come on tranny...go for it...

Prove it.

Runny tranny, can you address these..........
Bonus points:

Tranny,...For how long was Mary a virgin?
Alex123 WM

London, UK

#179759 Jun 14, 2013
Seeker wrote:
<quoted text>
also tranny jinny martini....can you now apologise for lying here...
LIAR & COWARD EXPOSED...

This is how we screwed this weird liar posting as tranny "jinni martini"...but he ran away!!

This tranny arnie is unable to have "conversations" because the tranny cannot understand anything!
We have all thrashed this tranny...so she runs off...changes her name and returns with the same old conversations!

NOW THIS IS THE LATEST LIE BY THE TRANNY......SHE GOT CAUGHT WITH HER DIRTY PANTS DOWN....

Folks this is LIAR tranny jinny martini who also posts as jeffry whyte, POT, god seer, arnold, garamba, bemused nut and (as an insult to his own trinity) abu(father) bin(son) poo poo diaper head(ghost!)!

Let me expose the liar here again...after having been caught many times before...lying...through his/her dentures!

1) Alex123 aka WM wrote:
why?

When Arjun was lamenting at the prospect of having to kill his own family, good old Vishnu Avtar in Krishna tells him these:

Bhagavad Gita 2.33
sangramam na karishyasi
hitva papam avapsyasi

"If, however, you do not perform your religious duty of fighting, then you will certainly incur sins for neglecting your duties and thus lose your REPUTATION as a fighter."

Bhagavad Gita 2.34

akirtim capi bhutani
kathayisyanti te ’vyayam
sambhavitasya cakirtir
maranad atiricyate

"People will always speak of your infamy, and for a respectable person, DISHONOR is WORSE than death."

****NOW we are WAITING for TRANNY JINNIE to SWALLOW HIS/HER PRIDE….APOLOGISE…BOW DOWN and WORSHIP me…Come on TRANNY/…You are an INFERIOR BEING.

Let's HELP her..

Rabbeen Al Jihad

Salt Lake City, UT

#179760 Jun 14, 2013
Alex123 WM wrote:
<quoted text>
creepy subnormal...
Remember you got caught lying?
Here it is again...
LIAR & COWARD EXPOSED...
1) Alex123 aka WM wrote:
why?
Bhagavad Gita 2.33
sangramam na karishyasi
hitva papam avapsyasi
Bhagavad Gita 2.34
akirtim capi bhutani
kathayisyanti te ’vyayam
sambhavitasya cakirtir
maranad atiricyate
Let's HELP her..
SalaamZ AL123wm & salutations! let me get this bag of snakes laid out straight...you,re saying that TweekR aka SeekR has multiple-personality-disorder. Right? And the names of His disorderZ are Arnold,Garamba,Godseer,Jef White,Jinn martini,& Pot!? Right!? WOW! And I thought I had issues! LOL! Now it starts makeing perfect sense as to why all the arrogant posteuring and gasbagging over trivial matters.We,re dealing with a KNUT-JOBB! I offered some psycological intervention on another threat and tweekR-knut-Jobb just about birth'd a cow over it! And the way tweekR presents with all that babble and neural rollacoastering you,de think he/She could walk on water! Now I know Why!LOL! Shite-FLOATS!! LMAO! thank you Sooooo much for your Insight in redd-Flagging another pretendR. CheerZ
Seeker

Lowell, MA

#179761 Jun 14, 2013
Alex123 WM wrote:
<quoted text>
Didn't seeker..jinny martini the tranny, try to correct Rabbeen Al Jihad's "Behaviour"?
Poor jinny the tranny..
Oh, far more than once.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pagan/Wiccan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Harrogate mother says foster families are relig... (Nov '15) Apr 18 Jogirl 52
News Magic 101: Who was Aleister Crowley? (Mar '11) Apr 6 skeptic 176
News Speaking of religion: Pagans stir a fuss in Beebe (Jun '14) Feb '17 guest 119
News Looking for a Pagan community in Kentucky? (Mar '12) Feb '17 Not a modern Chri... 15
News Man wins OK to wear goat horns in driver's lice... Feb '17 stalk this 19
News The war on Christmas (Dec '10) Feb '17 Eagle 12 4,947
omens of dead animals (Aug '08) Feb '17 Nicole Orsak 117
More from around the web