Who Is Allah?

Who Is Allah?

There are 255965 comments on the The Brussels Journal story from Aug 24, 2007, titled Who Is Allah?. In it, The Brussels Journal reports that:

“Allah is a very beautiful word for God. Shouldn't we all say that from now on we will name God Allah? [...] What does God care what we call him?”

From the desk of Soeren Kern on Fri, 2007-08-24 11:56 Europeans love to mock the salience of religion in American society. via The Brussels Journal

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Brussels Journal.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#178055 May 29, 2013
rabbee yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>
rabbee: well apparently you, and your elijah don't know how to spell Eleeyah. since the last time i checked, he was not a citizen of the brittish empire. and Eleeyah would not even recognize, the brittish name jesus either. and would declare, that He never knew anyone by that name. and He would never use, the term jewish.
Not only this, Eleeyah doesn't speak any English and Susan doesn't speak Hebrew nor Aramaic, thus any communication between the two would have been completely impossible.
Seeker

Lowell, MA

#178056 May 29, 2013
STEFANO COLONNA wrote:
<quoted text>
Not only this, Eleeyah doesn't speak any English and Susan
Do you mean the Biblical wench Sarah Faye Susan Carney, aka second Eve that lives in his beard? LOL!!!
susanblange

Norfolk, VA

#178057 May 29, 2013
STEFANO COLONNA wrote:
<quoted text>
Not only this, Eleeyah doesn't speak any English and Susan doesn't speak Hebrew nor Aramaic, thus any communication between the two would have been completely impossible.
Elijah is one of seven people that have been reincarnated and we are all Americans. I don't speak Hebrew and although he is Jewish, he doesn't speak Hebrew either. All of us speak English. Isaiah 28:11 "For with stammering lips and another tongue will he speak to this people"
Seeker

Lowell, MA

#178058 May 29, 2013
susanblange wrote:
<quoted text>Elijah is one of seven people that have been reincarnated and we are all Americans. I don't speak Hebrew and although he is Jewish, he doesn't speak Hebrew either. All of us speak English. Isaiah 28:11 "For with stammering lips and another tongue will he speak to this people"
So you have stammering lips?

“Legumes of the World Unite ”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#178059 May 29, 2013
Seeker wrote:
<quoted text>
What a way to get a man excited.
susanblange

Norfolk, VA

#178060 May 29, 2013
Seeker wrote:
<quoted text>
In recent years I have started stammering a little, but not stuttering. I also used to have a fear of public speaking which I think I've overcome. Still, when you speak with the whole world watching, it can be pretty intimidating. The world will watch my trial.
Seeker

Lowell, MA

#178061 May 29, 2013
susanblange wrote:
<quoted text>In recent years I have started stammering a little, but not stuttering. I also used to have a fear of public speaking which I think I've overcome. Still, when you speak with the whole world watching, it can be pretty intimidating. The world will watch my trial.
Well I'm sorry I asked. I was just kidding.
uhuh

Madrid, Spain

#178063 May 29, 2013
"God sent His own Son in the likeness of sinful flesh" (Rom 8:3)

"Christ, hanging from a tree, has been made a CURSE for us" (Gal 3:13)

truly god, truly human
truly sinful, truly cursed
David

Orange, CA

#178064 May 29, 2013
Allah is Lucifer... Islam means to "submit to God".... it was Lucifer's plan during the war in heaven.

Israel means to "fight or wrestle with God" as Jacob was allowed to do with an mighty angle before he was found worthy to have his name changed to Israel.

By God's plan of free will we can please him by "Obedience" which can only come by having the choice to be dis-obedient... and choosing to be obedient.

Not to mention the verses in the Sura, Hadith and the Koran where Allah tells us he could have given us our own guidance but instead he has destined us and many of the "ginn" to hell.
uhuh

Madrid, Spain

#178065 May 29, 2013
"I am going away. I will speak no more with you because the Archon of this world is coming"

after Jesus had ran away,
"The Antichrist of whom you have heard is coming, even now is already in this world" -'John'

and who came soon after Jesus left? PAUL
huhu wait till Jesus reads what Paul the Antichrist wrote of him

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#178066 May 29, 2013
uhuh wrote:
"I am going away. I will speak no more with you because the Archon of this world is coming"
"The Antichrist of whom you have heard is coming, even now is already in this world" -'John'
What a barbaric life you led as a Muslim.

bmz

Since: Mar 08

Location hidden

#178067 May 29, 2013
uhuh wrote:
"God sent His own Son in the likeness of sinful flesh" (Rom 8:3)

"Christ, hanging from a tree, has been made a CURSE for us" (Gal 3:13)

truly god, truly human
truly sinful, truly cursed
Thanks for quoting the Satanic Verses from the self-loather and your great comment, uhuh.

Truly,'verses' from a self-loather.

bmz

Location hidden

#178068 May 29, 2013
uhuh wrote:

True that. Paul ruined his way.

If Jesus comes again by mistake and the Church presents the New Testament, saying, "Lord, here is your Gospel", Jesus will look at it, stare at the high priests of the Church and will throw it away.

bmz

Location hidden

#178069 May 29, 2013
Seeker wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't even understand one single word that Paul said. You probably THINK you do. That much I can be sure of.
Now tell me how deep is this ridiculous line from his letter? What depth do you see?
<quoted text>
Sin is not a thing or person, sin is an action, right? Do you think that Paul was so stupid to think that sin was a thing or person rather than actions? Only YOU would be that stupid to think that. After all, you're the same guy that thought Lamb of God meant Jesus was a meek person. You thought that the bloodied lamb opening the scrolls in the book of Revelation literally meant a real bloodied lamb opening scrolls. How does a lamb open scrolls mister stupid literal person? So what else can anybody expect from you but literally interpreted based stupidity?
I don't even know why I even bother to answer half of your stupid questions, but I suppose that a sense of duty and decency requires me to at least try, but you are one of the more thick people that I have ever met and I have no idea why nobody taught you any concepts of proper reasoning or abstract thought at all.
I suppose that nobody taught you anything except for the Quran and they told you that it is the only thing that you need to know to solve life's questions and it kept you in that stupid little box that you have been trapped in for years.
That's all that I can figure, but your behavior continues to amaze me. Always a new surprise from you, so I suppose that it never gets old for me.
NWR

bmz

Location hidden

#178070 May 29, 2013
susanblange wrote:
<quoted text>When I met Elijah in 1976, I asked him why he didn't believe in Jesus and he said, "He was just a nice Jewish boy who went astray". Jesus is said to be a great teacher but I don't see it. A good teacher makes things easy to understand but Jesus taught in parables and did not want to be understood. My God hasn't died yet, she is still alive. The resurrection will happen in a matter of days after her death.
Thanks for clarifying about her, Susan.

I hope she gets resurrected within 24 hours and does not take 36 hours which Jesus took.

bmz

Location hidden

#178071 May 29, 2013
rabbee yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>
rabbee: your grandfather and grandmother of all, died because of all your lying. and your continuous lying is not helping, the matter here in TheTorah again.
We did not die, for your sins. We Both died, as One because of them. and as long as you all continue with your lies, ThisStory from G-D, shall never happen any different.
you make all the same not here in TheTorah mistakes, your going to get the same old story again. and you cannot use the same kind of lying that got us all into this mess. believing we are getting out of this mess without telling The Truth here in TheTorah again.
Rabbee,

It is neither your mistake nor that of her. It was Satan, the serpent, who tricked them into eating the fruit.

There was no sin committed by either of you.

We did not lie, it is the theChurch and her thefathers, who lied through their teeth and are burning in hell now.

bmz

Location hidden

#178072 May 29, 2013
Shamma wrote:
Question / Comment - Why Did God Give The Law?
I took the heaven test and failed, but if no one can keep the commandments, Why did God even give it to us?
You are probably going to answer that He gave it to us so we would know what was wrong and right and that we were sinners. I still do not understand why it would matter if we knew that we were sinners or we knew what was wrong and right if no one could keep the commandments.
Reply:
Hi, thanks for the email.
So you failed the Heaven Test...Well, that is the very purpose of the Heaven Test... because that is the very purpose of the law. You are correct that in the law we see God's holy character and through that are given understanding concerning God's laws for what is right and wrong. The problem is that no one has, or could keep them!.
The Bible says that the main reason God gave us the law is to drive us to Christ. You see, here is God's problem - His creation is sinful and doesn't ever measure up to the standard He has set. Yet, through pride, it thinks that it is 'good enough'. Now God has a solution to the sin problem... the death of His son as an atoning sacrifice... but what can He do about the His creation who through pride doesn't even see it's need of Jesus' sacrifice?
So the law was given to show man his fallen nature, and believe it or not, to even increase his sin so that he would look away from himself as the answer and turn to the only one who ever could save - Jesus. These verses teach this -
Rom 5:20 'The law was added (given) so that the trespass might INCREASE. But where sin increased, grace increased all the more, so that, just as sin reigned in death, so also grace might reign through righteousness to bring eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord.
Gal 3:23-25 'Before this faith came, we were held prisoners by the law, locked up until faith should be revealed. So the law was put in charge to lead us to Christ that we might be justified by faith. Now that faith has come, we are no longer under the supervision of the law.
So the law exposes our sin. We see ourselves as we truly are. And having seen the problem, we will then look for the solution - which is that through the death of the Lord Jesus, we may be declared righteous in God's sight through faith in what Jesus has done on our behalf.
Question / Comment
If someone truly got a 100% score after taking the heaven test, would not that person go to heaven without believing in Jesus?
There is no person that has lived a TOTALLY perfect life in thought and deed except Jesus. We should always remember that God looks at the inner motives of our heart as well as our outward acts. No one could say that they have always been pure in their inner motives. And nor can a person's good works override the justice demanded by even breaking one law. For example, let's say that I am a perfect driver. I never go over the speed limit or break any of the other road rules. But one day I do go over the speed limit and I'm pulled over by the police. Could I say to them that 'Yes Mr. Policeman, I broke the law and was speeding but I should be let off because I have driven this road at least 100 times under the limit!' Well, you could try but I don't like your chances! Even one breakage of the law demands a punishment. How so much more with God! You should also remember, as James said,
Jam 2:10 "For whoever keeps the whole law and yet stumbles at just one point is guilty of breaking all of it. For he who said, "Do not commit adultery," also said, "Do not murder." If you do not commit adultery but do commit murder, you have become a lawbreaker."
A self-loathing sinner's ridiculous reply. Rubbish!

In Christianity's case, Sin is directly proportional to the alleged Grace. If you don't understand what this means, ask Joel.
Allah Hoax Hoax Hoax

Fremont, CA

#178073 May 29, 2013
All religion is

HOAX

HOAX

HOAX

Real gods:

Superman

batman

harry potter

lord of the rings

zeus

apollo

star wars god

star trek god
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#178074 May 29, 2013
susanblange wrote:
<quoted text>In recent years I have started stammering a little, but not stuttering. I also used to have a fear of public speaking which I think I've overcome. Still, when you speak with the whole world watching, it can be pretty intimidating. The world will watch my trial.
rabbee: so you are, Yeleeah, g-dess, and susan? gee! i wonder why did not G-D tell me about you! when THEY came to visit with me? when i never get to be more, than lowly little old adam.
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#178075 May 29, 2013
Seeker wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you mean the Biblical wench Sarah Faye Susan Carney, aka second Eve that lives in his beard? LOL!!!
rabbee: oh! give me a break, i have more than enough problems with your real grandmother being unreal. rather than with, this bimbo. the last thing i need, is some woman whose psychiatrist sounds more like a patient.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pagan/Wiccan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The war on Christmas (Dec '10) Dec 3 Eagle 12 4,907
omens of dead animals (Aug '08) Nov 25 Jillifitz 115
News Paganism no better than Atheism (May '10) Nov 17 Amused 30
News Why All Jews Should Hate Halloween - And So Sho... Oct '16 Hecate 1
Beauty spell worked last year but not anymore Oct '16 Prettyicy 1
Wiccan Coven Secrets Anyone? Oct '16 Julius the Jules 1
Need info Oct '16 Fraidy Cat 2
More from around the web