Who Is Allah?

Aug 24, 2007 Full story: The Brussels Journal 202,580

“Allah is a very beautiful word for God. Shouldn't we all say that from now on we will name God Allah? [...] What does God care what we call him?”

From the desk of Soeren Kern on Fri, 2007-08-24 11:56 Europeans love to mock the salience of religion in American society. via The Brussels Journal

Full Story
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#177868 May 27, 2013
Seeker wrote:
<quoted text>
Did I actually just read this? Were you talking to the mirror again? And if I'm actually reading what you just said, then I guess truth IS stranger than science fiction. Have you ever heard of the Psychology concept called "projection"? Aren't YOU the guy who claims that God talks to him and you are Adam and nobody else knows anything at all? Gee, that sure sounds like you painting yourself to be pretty special and unique. The cluelessness and complete lack of self awareness is astounding. In fact, I'm an idiot as well for even typing this to you and expecting you to understand even half of it.
rabbee: probably truly not. no!. yes!. yes!. not exactly. no. no. and yes to both.

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#177869 May 27, 2013
rabbee yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>
rabbee: read TheTorah for all true reasoning, from G-D.
Read it your self rabbee.
God is TRi-une.
Deuteronomy 10:17 (NKJV)

17 For the Lord your God is God of gods and Lord of lords, the great God, mighty and awesome, who shows no partiality nor takes a bribe.

Deuteronomy 6:4
New International Version (©2011)
Hear, O Israel: The LORD our God, the LORD is one.

Location hidden

#177870 May 27, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't dance at all. I am very blunt! And I do respond to posts that catch my attention.
An example:
Your post # 177687 on page 8379 and you wrote:
"Didn't Jesus say he would die so that sins may be forgiven?"
I replied in my post # 177698 on page 8380 and wrote:
"No, Jesus did not.
Where and when did he say that? Please quote the exact verse!"
It was a very important question and you did not reply. Why?
What sort of behavior is that? As far as I am concerned, I do reply.
God is TRi-une.

17 For the Lord your God is God of gods and Lord of lords, the great God, mighty and awesome, who shows no partiality nor takes a bribe.

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#177871 May 27, 2013
Since everything in existence is simply a combination of consciousness, energy and matter of varying degrees of intensity and concentration, with nothing existing besides these essentials, thus drugs, chants, sounds, mantras, thoughts and the like influence the mind-matter matrix in diverse ways...
Balderdash

Saint Albans, WV

#177872 May 27, 2013
http://www.islamicinformation.net/2008/05/hel...

“Know they not that whoever opposes God and His Messenger (Muhammad, a.k.a., the Comforter prophesied by Jesus), certainly for him will be the Fire of Hell to abide therein? That is the extreme disgrace.”(Quran 9:63)

bmz

Since: Mar 08

Singapore

#177873 May 27, 2013
Shamma wrote:
<quoted text>But God Himself did.
And you show that to prove the rubbish known as Trinity?
Seeker

Lowell, MA

#177874 May 27, 2013
Alex123 WM wrote:
<quoted text>
You already admitted you lost last time we talked about trinity...
Link please? You make up stories and then count on people not being able to go out and find it. I never lost ANYTHING to such an idiot as yourself. That's like losing a maze race in the Special Olympics. Now stop lying. You lie about being an ex priest and you even lie about winning anything. We know that you have no character and will lie about anything if you think it is convenient for you. You have a complete absence of any character at all within you.
Alex123 WM wrote:
<quoted text>
As you lack insight...you dont realise that you lost badly..
you change your name and come here to continue to make a fool of yourself...
Gee then why don't you just raise the same issue again and let's see how badly I lose, you pathetic and desperate liar. Do you mean that me explaining the origin of the trinity and saying that some verses support it and some may not, but it's not like they invented it out of nowhere, is a loss? How? In what universe? What retarded universe do you actually live in?

It's downright depressing to think that people born with a brain can manage to be so stupid as you are. But it's the outright lying and vulgarity of you that make you such a despicable cockroach. not your stupidity.
Seeker

Lowell, MA

#177875 May 27, 2013
Balderdash wrote:
http://www.islamicinformation. net/2008/05/hell-in-islam-jaha nnam.html
“Know they not that whoever opposes God and His Messenger (Muhammad, a.k.a., the Comforter prophesied by Jesus), certainly for him will be the Fire of Hell to abide therein? That is the extreme disgrace.”(Quran 9:63)
Gee I don't know that. I think the entire Quran is a fraud. Why don't you look up 69:16 and explain to the rest of the class how the sky is supposed to crack open? Can the creator of the universe make the same kind of mistake that a 7th century Bedouin Arab named Muhammad would clearly make? BMZ never gives a straight answer to that, so perhaps you can.

I don't expect to hear any answer from you on the matter because that's the way Muslims seem to be trained to behave. When they can't answer something, they just try to behave as though it was never asked to them and hope that everybody forgets the question was ever even asked.

Location hidden

#177877 May 27, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
And you show that to prove the rubbish known as Trinity?
God is what He is for His own purpose being.
God revealed Himself as being Tri-une in the Holy Scriptures.
It is not an Christian invention as Muslims falsely accuse Christians of inventing.

In Isaiah 48:12-16

1. When you start reading you would think you are listening to declaration by God.

a. He calls Himself “I am.”

b. He states He has created the earth.

c. He claims authority over the future and the nations.

2. Yet, when we get to verse 16 we find that the “I” was sent by the Lord God.

a. The Lord God has also sent the Spirit.

b. The “Me” must be Jesus Christ

(1) Jesus has not spoken in secret - John 18:20

(2) Jesus was sent by God - John 5:36-38

c. The Father sent the Spirit - John 14:16-17

3. In other words, Isaiah 12-16 refers to the trinity of God, yet the reference is easily overlooked
susanblange

Norfolk, VA

#177878 May 27, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Off-topic again as usual. I wrote this:
Shamma,
Cut that nonsense out! If there is a Satanic God, then that is the Christians' triune God.
Trinity was inspired by Satan. Admit it.
Poor Jesus even does not know about this absurdity. And that is why you do not have a word from Jesus on Trinity.
What you wrote is correct. Just add a cross bar to the totem pole and there hangs your God.
"Shall I fall down to the stock of a tree?" "The stock is a doctrine of vanities" "Cursed is he who hangs on a tree"
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#177879 May 27, 2013
Shamma wrote:
<quoted text>Read it your self rabbee.
God is TRi-une.
rabbee: never said G-D is not THE MALE/FEMALE. nor that THEY do not have The HisSon. no matter how much you want, to argue about what His Real Name actually is according to G-D. when all is see, is the whole world denying G-D and TheTorah here in IT. they have denied the first instance of Adam, and now are denying the second coming of adam with chaooah. because it is not what you expected, from TheG-D of Only TheTorah.

and i have The Actual Torah Scroll to verify this: "(and G-D said, "let US make Adam in OUR IMAGE, after OUR LIKENESS, They shall rule over the fish in the sea, the birds of the sky, and over the animal, the whole earth, and every creeping thing that creeps upon the earth. so G-D created Adam in HIS IMAGE, in The Image of G-D HE created HIM; male and female HE created Them.")"
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#177880 May 27, 2013
Balderdash wrote:
http://www.islamicinformation. net/2008/05/hell-in-islam-jaha nnam.html
rabbee: G-D never promises, nor substitutes horse man ur for The-Her Comforter. unless you are accusing, muhammed of being homosexual. but that is still, not the same as the woman. for the comforter of Adam is the woman, G-D made specifically for Him to be with.
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#177881 May 27, 2013
Seeker wrote:
<quoted text>
Gee I don't know that. I think the entire Quran is a fraud. Why don't you look up 69:16 and explain to the rest of the class how the sky is supposed to crack open? Can the creator of the universe make the same kind of mistake that a 7th century Bedouin Arab named Muhammad would clearly make? BMZ never gives a straight answer to that, so perhaps you can.
I don't expect to hear any answer from you on the matter because that's the way Muslims seem to be trained to behave. When they can't answer something, they just try to behave as though it was never asked to them and hope that everybody forgets the question was ever even asked.
rabbee: can you explain, how the sky could fall, and roll back up as if a scroll in your book of Revelation.
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#177882 May 27, 2013
susanblange wrote:
<quoted text>"Shall I fall down to the stock of a tree?" "The stock is a doctrine of vanities" "Cursed is he who hangs on a tree"
rabbee: apparently all of you, who know what you are talking about. don't know what G-D, is actually talking about.
Seeker

Lowell, MA

#177883 May 27, 2013
<quoted text>
rabbee: can you explain, how the sky could fall, and roll back up as if a scroll in your book of Revelation.
It's doesn't say the sky will fall it says the stars will fall. Didn't the God that talks to you impart his wisdom on you and tell you this? And as far as the heavens being rolled up like a scroll, I don't think it literally can and John of revelations said so many symbolic things that we can't take anything he says literally. Do we really take the whore of Babylon on a horse with blasphemies literally? Do we take the beast with 10 heads literally? do we take a lamb with blood on it opening the scrolls literally? How does a lamb open scrolls? Have you read it?

But 69:16 in the Quran is quite literal and I can prove it. Right next to statements like this are the oceans swelling up and the mountains being crushed. Are those statement not to be taken literally as well? Of course they are literal. How come God doesn't guide you on such matters to know the clear difference between symbolic language and literal language?
Seeker

Lowell, MA

#177884 May 27, 2013
<quoted text>
rabbee: apparently all of you, who know what you are talking about. don't know what G-D, is actually talking about.
And I've got news for you. Neither do you, no matter how much the voices in your head tell you that you do. Son of Sam believed voices too.

Location hidden

#177885 May 27, 2013
<quoted text>
You are stinking The Torah all up rabbee.
You need to stop pissing in The Torah
You need to come out and piss in the toilet rabbee.
Balderdash

Saint Albans, WV

#177886 May 27, 2013
Seeker wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not a Mohammadan, and if you'd been paying any kind of attention to WHERE I POST FROM, like the islamotards who track my posts "religiously" and judge them accordingly, you'd have known that.

Sarcasm is wasted on the clueless.
Balderdash

Saint Albans, WV

#177887 May 27, 2013
Seeker

Lowell, MA

#177888 May 27, 2013
Balderdash wrote:
<quoted text>I'm not a Mohammadan, and if you'd been paying any kind of attention to WHERE I POST FROM, like the islamotards who track my posts "religiously" and judge them accordingly, you'd have known that.
Sarcasm is wasted on the clueless.
It's hard to see it as sarcasm when Muslims say the same exact things. No, i don't read your other posts.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pagan/Wiccan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
I...(gulp) am a Pagan Agnostic Taoist Sep 28 Ol Fuddy Duddy 2
Respecting belief: why should you? And why shou... Sep 21 thetruth 21
Pagan caught performing naked ritual with teena... (Nov '12) Sep 8 Kathwynn 14
Bloomfield woman behind Ten Commandments monume... Sep 7 Kathwynn 2
Who exactly was Gjoub, and should I trust him? (Mar '09) Sep 1 Kathwynn 503
SHADOW PEOPLE... i need help (May '07) Aug '14 Only1Likeme212 347
Speaking of religion: Pagans stir a fuss in Beebe Aug '14 Ernie 117

Pagan/Wiccan People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE