Who Is Allah?

There are 220091 comments on the The Brussels Journal story from Aug 24, 2007, titled Who Is Allah?. In it, The Brussels Journal reports that:

“Allah is a very beautiful word for God. Shouldn't we all say that from now on we will name God Allah? [...] What does God care what we call him?”

From the desk of Soeren Kern on Fri, 2007-08-24 11:56 Europeans love to mock the salience of religion in American society. via The Brussels Journal

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Brussels Journal.

rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#177832 May 27, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
No, Muhammad never discussed the alleged Trinity. He never went into details.
Once the verses were revealed, he condemned and refuted Trinity straight away.
Qur'aan does not say that the alleged Trinity contained God, son and Mary. We have already discussed this in the other thread long time ago.
Trinity was concocted in the 5th Century and was finalized in the 6th Century.
The early followers of Jesus never believed in that. Neither Paul nor the disciples believed and preached it.
rabbee: so your assuming that, the flip flopping muhammed did not or could not tell lie/s?

and Mereeam is not Adam's Actual Mother, but a chosen Surrogate Our Mother of Adam. as neither Adam nor adam n chaooah, ever arrive here in TheTorah in the usual normal manner.

so since muhammed lied, that makes all of eeslam liars.

you ever wonder how G-D, always brings Adam into this world? and gives, them with one flesh. well it just happened again, about two thousand years ago. and none of you are very good, at deducing the facts with your not being here in TheTorah from G-D.

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#177833 May 27, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>

Just replace it with life.
What accounts for life?

What is the composition or working principle of the life-force?

Physico-vital is the pentupled life-force currents infused in matter.

Location hidden

#177834 May 27, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>

How many times do I have to tell that consciousness is not a force, ignorant fool?
Did I say that consciousness is the same as energy/force?

Consciousness-Force is the unified field of consciousness and energy.

LMAO.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#177835 May 27, 2013
rabbee yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>
rabbee: are we blaming Moshe now, for the evil and wickedness of the not so innocent societies against G-D? but G-D still shows favor to those who love HIM, and hatred against those who hate HIM.
with only two black and white ways to go here, with no shades of grey. your free will has the choice, to either love or hate G-D here in TheTorah in TheHappening.
and to reject G-D, here in TheTorah is the original sin. in this whole world found guilty of the original sin, of presently about 7 billion nobodies here in TheTorah again.
Moses was an evil person in the Torah as what I quoted showed it.

Location hidden

#177836 May 27, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>

It is something which you will not get, Dunce.
Consciousness and Energy that form a self-existent, unified field in their absolute state cannot be created or destroyed.

So, while the frontal form put forth by an individualization of consciousness-energy can be dissolved or self-subsumed, the basic elements which're consciousness and energy remain intact.

Fool.

LOL.

Location hidden

#177837 May 27, 2013
individualization = objectivization.
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#177838 May 27, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, please! Do not show the Islamic card for Jesus, please. The character shown in the NT, is not the true son of Mary.
rabbee: i do not believe that this story of Adam again, is any new testament quran or otherwise.

and her name is Mereeam, not mary, and She is the chosen Surrogate Mother for Adam.

and G-D'S MO, here in TheTorot does not ever change. no matter how many other times, or more times G-D gives it. this is how Adam, always comes into this world.

now you can all deny as the subtle beasts has seduced you all, that we are all not here in TheTorah. but it is still the exact same story again, from TheG-D of Only TheTorah. nor is it the g-d/s, of their new testament tanach.

G-D did not give the new testament tanach to Moshe, THEY only gave TheTorah. and all things, are being fashioned here in TheTorah by G-D still today.
Seeker

Lowell, MA

#177839 May 27, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Qur'aan does not say that the alleged Trinity contained God, son and Mary. We have already discussed this in the other thread long time ago.
And you did nothing but tap dance around what is clearly there and your tap dance was ridiculous at best. Just like you did about 69:16. You tried to add the words "as if" to 69:16, which doesn't get rid of the error at all anyway, and then you proceeded to attack the Bible. That's all you did, and you do things like this all of the time. And then, you pretend as though you never saw responses where they debunk your tap dance and you continue on as though the matter has been settled.

But then again, I guess your behavior is understandable as you have to choice but to behave this way in the face of clear errors. One error and the entire Quran collapses, so you have to do whatever you can, even lie if need be, to deny these things.
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#177840 May 27, 2013
JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
individualization = objectivization.
rabbee: aka - fantasy lying to make oneself, look more special or more unique than anyone else.
Seeker

Lowell, MA

#177841 May 27, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, please! Do not show the Islamic card for Jesus, please. The character shown in the NT, is not the truehttp://www.topix.com/forum /religion/islam/TT8JHO8GH6HK7I JPA/p8370# son of Mary.
Then you should make sure that you preface what you say with "according to story in the NT". But of course, without that, you really don't know anything about Jesus at all and don't know anything that he taught.
Seeker

Lowell, MA

#177842 May 27, 2013
<quoted text>
rabbee: i do not believe that this story of Adam again, is any new testament quran or otherwise.
and her name is Mereeam, not mary, and She is the chosen Surrogate Mother for Adam.
and G-D'S MO, here in TheTorot does not ever change. no matter how many other times, or more times G-D gives it. this is how Adam, always comes into this world.
now you can all deny as the subtle beasts has seduced you all, that we are all not here in TheTorah. but it is still the exact same story again, from TheG-D of Only TheTorah. nor is it the g-d/s, of their new testament tanach.
G-D did not give the new testament tanach to Moshe, THEY only gave TheTorah. and all things, are being fashioned here in TheTorah by G-D still today.
Uugghh.
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#177843 May 27, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Islam considers the teachings of the New Testament and the Church untrustworthy.
Examples of the things that the son of Mary did not teach and Islam considers such teachings untrustworthy:
1. The alleged triune God or the alleged Trinity.
2. That God has a son.
3. That Jesus is the son of God.
4. That Jesus is God.
And it is true because Jesus never taught and never preached above lies.
rabbee: well according to scripture Adam, is the proposed Son/Daughter of G-D. and that adam is actually, TheMale Child of G-D.

and your all confusing This Story of Adam again, with your fake new testament name as jesus. but regardless of your fake name, is still always returned as adam and his mate separately.

where the same old devil, tricks the whle world into helping seduce their grandmother. so that you are all, bearing false witness, with your not being here in TheTorah again.
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#177844 May 27, 2013
Seeker wrote:
<quoted text>
Uugghh.
rabbee: by far your, most intelligent post so far. because you all think, we are here in some different stories, from other g-ds. which does not jive with, TheOne G-D is actually giving.
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#177845 May 27, 2013
G-D only gives TheTorah in reality, and you are all fantasizing like we are not all here in IT again.

you are all not living in TheReality, of being here in TheTorah as always from G-D.

why is it that every time, G-D gives this same again story. you all rather fantasize yourselves, in some other new testament fantasy version. because you all, just can't accept being here in Only TheTorah from HaShem G-D.

G-D is not about, to change this story here in TheTorah. no matter how much, your unreality new testament versions rejects being here in IT.

TheTorah is TheOnly Version, G-D actually gave to this world. that would rather not be, here in IT.
Eric

Buffalo, NY

#177846 May 27, 2013
Seeker wrote:
Uugghh.
Constipated?
bmz

Since: Mar 08

Singapore

#177847 May 27, 2013
JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
<quoted text>
What accounts for life?
What is the composition or working principle of the life-force?
Physico-vital is the pentupled life-force currents infused in matter.
Spraying tea. lol!
Seeker

Lowell, MA

#177848 May 27, 2013
<quoted text>
rabbee: by far your, most intelligent post so far.
I have no idea what sense of reasoning that you have to even make that determination.
Seeker

Lowell, MA

#177849 May 27, 2013
Eric wrote:
<quoted text>
Constipated?
No, sick. I have a headache from reading some of the stuff here. The Special Olympics of debate, with a sprinkling of schizophrenia. It just boggles my mind sometimes and even gets a little depressing. But then I have to remind myself, who am I to judge? I would just love to be able to begin to understand how some people think and I don't think I ever will.
Seeker

Lowell, MA

#177850 May 27, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Spraying tea. lol!
I love at how you laugh at things that you could never even begin to understand. I challenge Joel's ideas and ask him to make them coherent, but I have some idea of what he is talking about, whether I agree with them or not. You have none. And it's always the most stupid people that are always most sure of themselves. That's the ironic part about life.
Seeker

Lowell, MA

#177851 May 27, 2013
<quoted text>
rabbee: aka - fantasy lying to make oneself, look more special or more unique than anyone else.
Did I actually just read this? Were you talking to the mirror again? And if I'm actually reading what you just said, then I guess truth IS stranger than science fiction. Have you ever heard of the Psychology concept called "projection"? Aren't YOU the guy who claims that God talks to him and you are Adam and nobody else knows anything at all? Gee, that sure sounds like you painting yourself to be pretty special and unique. The cluelessness and complete lack of self awareness is astounding. In fact, I'm an idiot as well for even typing this to you and expecting you to understand even half of it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pagan/Wiccan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News the Beheading Sura: Robert Spencer's Blogging t... Sat Dragnet52 5
Covertly clearing negative energy from the office (Sep '07) May 21 Debra 49
News No, American Christianity is not dead May 19 New Perspective 1
News POLL: Americans Turning Away from Religion May 15 Bible boy 1
News Carl Sagan as prophet of neo-Pagan Atheism May 12 geezerjock 1
Who exactly was Gjoub, and should I trust him? (Mar '09) May 11 garnetten 502
Shadow Energy / Shadow Magic (Feb '08) May 8 Over and Done 27
More from around the web