Who Is Allah?

Aug 24, 2007 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Brussels Journal

“Allah is a very beautiful word for God. Shouldn't we all say that from now on we will name God Allah? [...] What does God care what we call him?”

From the desk of Soeren Kern on Fri, 2007-08-24 11:56 Europeans love to mock the salience of religion in American society. via The Brussels Journal

Comments
167,241 - 167,260 of 199,498 Comments Last updated 1 hr ago

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 26, 2013

Judged:

bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
What a load of Horse Shit!
God came in human form on earth to save the righteous and to condemn all Muslims to hell.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 26, 2013

bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Bull Shit, Shamma!
Can you please stop posting this kind of rubbish? It shows an incompetent and a foolish God.
The sinner in your case is your God, who created Jesus a sin and had him killed. It is the Father, who broke the law and became a sinner.
We cannot consider Paul's silly, absurd and stupid Fatwas (opinions) as a scripture. Paul was a motor-mouth.
Ignoring God Muslim is not smart at all.
bmz

Since: Mar 08

Singapore

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 26, 2013

HughBe wrote:
Thanks and likewise.
Welcome, HughBe. My pleasure.
bmz

Singapore

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 26, 2013

JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
<quoted text>
Name the 5 currents of the lower aspect of the life-force as it manifests in the body and state the position and function of each.

Even if you approach Allah-Muhammad-Moses-Jesus-Ram a they won't be able to answer this question. The question is too subtle for them.
LOL.
I only know AC, DC and underwater currents. Name the two left. lol!
bmz

Singapore

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 26, 2013

Shamma wrote:
<quoted text>Ignoring God Muslim is not smart at all.
What God is that?

Were you trying very hard to write "Ignoring God, Muslim, is not smart at all"?

Muslims do not ignore God, the LORD Almighty Allah. They only ignore the triune God, which does not exist.

You, on the other hand, ignore the true God of Israel and believe in a ridiculous God-man or Man-god and that ain't right. I must say that you have earned hell easily without working hard for it.

Since: Nov 11

Westerville, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 26, 2013

Judged:

Allah is a pagan moon god, period.

Allah means excrement in Hebrew.

It also means "The Curse".
bmz

Singapore

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 26, 2013

Shamma wrote:
<quoted text>God came in human form on earth to save the righteous and to condemn all Muslims to hell.
The man was reported to have only said, "that they know you the only true God, and Jesus Christ whom you have sent."

He is not reported to have said "that they know you as one God, and Jesus Christ whom you have sent as a God".

By the way, Jesus did not say those words in John 17:3. It was some John, who wrote that about Jesus.

if Jesus had said that himself, John 17:3 would have been, "Jesus said,'that they know you the only true God, and me, whom you have sent.' "

John 17:3 is the least quoted and the most ignored verse. The Church hates it and it is never broadcast from the pulpit, as it bursts the Trinity Bubble.
bmz

Singapore

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 26, 2013

martinezjosei wrote:
Allah is a pagan moon god, period.
Allah means excrement in Hebrew.
It also means "The Curse".
That is incorrect and you have been misinformed.

Allah is El in Hebrew. El is pronounced as Ellah in Hebrew. El is not pronounced as an el in bell, tell and hell.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 26, 2013

Judged:

bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
What God is that?
Were you trying very hard to write "Ignoring God, Muslim, is not smart at all"?
Muslims do not ignore God, the LORD Almighty Allah. They only ignore the triune God, which does not exist.
You, on the other hand, ignore the true God of Israel and believe in a ridiculous God-man or Man-god and that ain't right. I must say that you have earned hell easily without working hard for it.
You don't even know any thing about the God of Israel.
All the secrets God blend together. In our consciousness, where the Torah has thousands of words and signs, each of them is a manifestation of G-dliness and Unity. It all blends into a perfection of G-d is One.
The Father,Son, and Holy Spirit are manifestations of the unity of of God that blends into the perfection of God is One.

They are not three separate Gods.
They are the perfection of the unity of God is One.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 26, 2013

bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
The man was reported to have only said, "that they know you the only true God, and Jesus Christ whom you have sent."
He is not reported to have said "that they know you as one God, and Jesus Christ whom you have sent as a God".
By the way, Jesus did not say those words in John 17:3. It was some John, who wrote that about Jesus.
if Jesus had said that himself, John 17:3 would have been, "Jesus said,'that they know you the only true God, and me, whom you have sent.' "
John 17:3 is the least quoted and the most ignored verse. The Church hates it and it is never broadcast from the pulpit, as it bursts the Trinity Bubble.
Muslims are children of Satan.
Their minds are filled with mental blocks that prevent them from knowing God.

Muslims heart and mind are like wild savage dogs.
The only God Muslims know is Muhammad, the liar, rapist, robber, and murderer.

Who is God? What is God? Muslims don't know any thing about God at all.
All Muslims know is to kill for Muhammad.
Carl

Grays, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 27, 2013

Judged:

bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Malaysia and Singapore are famous the world over for hanging drug dealers and traffickers. Who told you that Malaysia receives Iranian drug dealers? Scotland Yard or the British Media Circus, Carl?
I do not hold Scotland Yard in a high esteem.
Who do you keep in high esteem Bin Laden, Ahmadinejad or Mr Asia?. Now you want me to believe you didn't know Malaysia receives also Iranian drug dealers, when a terrorist and drug dealer like you go often there? lol You know that in France another soldier was attacked in the same manner of London attack?. You and your friends were happy in Malaysia.
bmz

Singapore

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 27, 2013

Judged:

Carl wrote:
<quoted text>
Who do you keep in high esteem Bin Laden, Ahmadinejad or Mr Asia?. Now you want me to believe you didn't know Malaysia receives also Iranian drug dealers, when a terrorist and drug dealer like you go often there? lol You know that in France another soldier was attacked in the same manner of London attack?. You and your friends were happy in Malaysia.
To me, Osama Bin Laden, George Bush, Tony Blair are all all miserable bastards and wretched men. I have no respect for any of them. Do you hold Bush and Tony Blair, the Liars in any esteem?

Yes, Ahmedinejad is a fine man and I hold him in high esteem.

My thoughts and prayers are with every innocent, who is killed and that goes for innocent civilians being killed in Afghanistan by the US, the UK and their Nato cahoots.

I did not see any Malaysian happy and neither was I.

What surprises me is that the British, who were watching the killer, had no balls to group up and attack the killer, who was on the street. They should have subdued him and should have killed him on the spot. Horrible public apathy that I saw. What boneless civilians!
bmz

Singapore

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 27, 2013

Shamma wrote:
<quoted text>Muslims are children of Satan.
Their minds are filled with mental blocks that prevent them from knowing God.
Muslims heart and mind are like wild savage dogs.
The only God Muslims know is Muhammad, the liar, rapist, robber, and murderer.
Who is God? What is God? Muslims don't know any thing about God at all.
All Muslims know is to kill for Muhammad.
Shamma,

Cut that nonsense out! If there is a Satanic God, then that is the Christians' triune God.

Trinity was inspired by Satan. Admit it. Poor Jesus even does not know about this absurdity. And that is why you do not have a word from Jesus on Trinity.
bmz

Singapore

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 27, 2013

Shamma wrote:
<quoted text>You don't even know any thing about the God of Israel.
All the secrets God blend together. In our consciousness, where the Torah has thousands of words and signs, each of them is a manifestation of G-dliness and Unity. It all blends into a perfection of G-d is One.

The Father,Son, and Holy Spirit are manifestations of the unity of of God that blends into the perfection of God is One.

They are not three separate Gods.

They are the perfection of the unity of God is One.
Stop lying and bull shitting, please!

First came the lie that Jesus was the son of God. Next came the lie that Jesus was God.
After that, came the lie that the Holy Ghost was also God.

All the three are distinct and co-equal persons in the Godhead, according to Christianity.

Enough of these lies! You do not even know well the nonsense that you believe in.
MUQ

Saudi Arabia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 27, 2013

susanblange wrote:
<quoted text>They don't read or understand the OT. They think an idol is an animal, like a golden calf. They don't know that an idol can also be a representation of a person. They are so sure Jesus was the messiah they can't see anything else. They interpret scripture to confirm their beliefs and disregard everything else instead of validating their beliefs by the scripture.
Why this Messiah has become a so strange term for Christians? There were many Messiahs before Jesus and there was to come a Messiah after Jesus also.

They use this word as if Jesus is the only Messiah in the whole of Bible.

And in no way the title Messiah equates any one with God, on the contrary the very Title Messiah means that he has been appointed by God. So he becomes a Servant of God and not His equal.

An idol is anything that is worshipped beside or along with God. In Arabic the word for Idol is SANAM, and false gods is TAGHUT.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 27, 2013

bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Shamma,
Cut that nonsense out! If there is a Satanic God, then that is the Christians' triune God.
Trinity was inspired by Satan. Admit it. Poor Jesus even does not know about this absurdity. And that is why you do not have a word from Jesus on Trinity.
A strict monotheistic god is like worshiping a totem pole
Muhammad picked out the jinn devil moon god for Muslims to worship.

Since: May 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 27, 2013

QUESTIONS ON GOD:

1) Why should God be worshipped?

2) Why should this God demand worship in typical megalomaniacal and egoistic fashion?

3) Why should this creature called God vent its ire on those who refuse to toe its line?

4) Why does this God get jealous when people ignore it or begin to expose all its faults, impotence, cruelty and ignorance?

5) Why does this God warn people against worshipping its rivals (rival beings)?

6) Why is it that those who refuse to genuflect before this God are among the most successful humans in the world, while the most ardent worshipers of this God rank among the most destructive, savage, unproductive and stupid human beings?

7) How come all the prophets of this God have been exposed as frauds, their teachings debunked and most of them murdered with their leading disciples and families?

8) Why have the world conditions deteriorated with there being no solution in sight?

9) Why does this God fail to show up whenever its shrines, prophets, books and followers are humiliated, desecrated and destroyed?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 27, 2013

bmz wrote:
<quoted text>

I only know AC, DC and underwater currents. Name the two left.

lol!
So, you don't have the answer to something as fundamental as the physico-vital consciousness-force and its pentuple workings in the body? LOL.

Your God, prophet, scripture and you are stupid and ignorant.

Muslims aim to enter their heaven, a Murderer's Paradise, to worship their bloodthirsty God.

Barbarians.

ROFL.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 27, 2013

JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
QUESTIONS ON GOD:
8) Why have the world conditions deteriorated with there being no solution in sight?
9) Why does this God fail to show up whenever its shrines, prophets, books and followers are humiliated, desecrated and destroyed?
8. Because not all people accept Gods teachings.
Some choose to do evil some choose to do good.
So there is not a constant unified effort to do good.
9. Because the rewards of doing good or evil are awarded after death
at the beginning of eternal life

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 27, 2013

Shamma wrote:
<quoted text>

8. Because not all people accept God's teachings.
But why have things not changed for you - a staunch believer?

Like everyone else, the believers are as susceptible to anger, hatred, jealousy, stupidity, bias, possessiveness, selfishness, cruelty, injustice, diseases and the just about every negative.

I thought believers were God's chosen people and as such would have been imbued with special powers to rise above the level of ordinary humanity and its weaknesses.

Retard.

LOL.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••